It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Avatars By AshleyD

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ok, so far this is the 'UFO' logo with glowing runner lights. I figured it would be better to post this now before we go any further so you can see if you even like this or not:

i133.photobucket.com...

Those background images are also very small to use as a background. If you want, I can try to make a 'patchwork quilt' background with them. Or something else. Let me know.

[edit on 8/21/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That's not exactly what I was looking for, is it possible to make the Ats sign space craft shaped and the lights revolving, smaller and in multicolored lights? Also a beam of light (white) shooting out from the bottom? One more thing, I want the craft or the logo to be shiny metallic rather than grey.
Thank you Ashley, I realize my request is a challenge. As for the quilt idea can I see how it will look? Or just flash like one after the other with the beam of light shooting out the bottom before the change?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have to be honest: That is way beyond my ability. I can animate 'frames' but not create intricate or complicated animations.

My apologies but even if I knew how to do that, the avatar size would be huge and would exceed ATS avatar file limits. I just got animation shop maybe a month ago and have no idea how to do what all you are asking. Sorry.
I also know for a fact my Photoshop doesn't have the 'light beam' or 'metallic' feature because someone tried to help me find those features on mine a couple weeks ago but I discovered those features weren't available on my edition.

You're the second request I couldn't fulfill. Sorry

I can make something else for you but I can't do like 'mini motion scenes' like what you want.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hey AshleyD, I liked the ATS with the blinking lights.. Can I use that when I try to make an avatar?

Star

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Very nice, you have the gift ..... keep up the good work

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Regenmacher]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Ah don't worry Ashley, I still love your work and if you have just started I have even more respect for your creativity, just remember me in a year or two ok? And if you find someone that can fulfill my wish send them my way via u2u.

I still may come back to you for the logo with the colored lights, can you do that for me? If you will I would like the lights a bit smaller and as I have said multicolored, red blue green purple, violet, gold, not necessarily in that order...

[edit on 23-8-2008 by antar]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Of course.
There are five frames total for the entire image (one frame for each light). Let me know if you need them and I will u2u them to you.

reply to post by Regenmacher

Thanks.

reply to post by antar

Absolutely. We'll keep in touch and see what we can do in a year or two. We'll squeeze in your avatar during my active career as a digital Hollywood animator, OK?

Seriously though, yes. Let me see what I can do with the multi colored lights.

[edit on 8/23/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here, Antar. See if you like this. That is about the best I can do with that kind of feature. The dots are also smaller and multi-colored. I also used a pattern to try to make the logo as metallic looking as possible but it is still not THE metallic tool that I do not have. lol

[edit on 8/23/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well, I think you did a great job and although it is not the end result I want, I still love it and will wear it proudly for a while.
Thankyou Ashley, I will be back, and remember I am just a u2u away if you figure this out and or ever need me for anything.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

You're more than welcome. Sorry again I'm not a pro.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ashley,
I was hoping that you could make me a skeleton of a centaur standing on its hind legs, holding a weapon, and wearing a cowboy hat.

Sorry I can't find any horse skeleton pictures to send you.

I don't know If I can anyhow, I am comp. ill. and my computer is old.

can you do it?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
And if you can't, I am totally going to take one of your samples, just as soon as I figure out how.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by president

Hey. Someone is already using that avatar. Wolfe13, I think, or a name similar to that. These are the ones that are still available to my knowledge. A few times people used the avatars without letting me know (which is absolutely fine with me- they're available for everyone). But by doing that, it created the problem of one member using the avatar without me knowing then someone else asking to use it and I say sure no problem.

So, to my knowledge, these are the ones still available and ones I haven't seen being used. I'm kind of burned out on making avatars at the moment (14 thread pages, probably just as many u2u requests as there were in the thread, then doing 1-2 tweaks (at least) for almost all of them lol). So I will be taking a temporary break. In the mean time, here are the available avatars. Hope one of them can do for now.

[edit on 8/25/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

well tell wolfe to get his own avatar.

just kidding of course. too bad too.
I do think I will take one of your other ones. thanks.

by the way, don't you think the Mods will be upset with you. They charge a ton of points for doing the background work.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
HEY!!!
I've seen your work and its AWESOME!!
I was curious if you would make a custom avatar for me please?
I found this picture and I want the ATS logo to be on it, along with my ID ZyPHeR and i'd like it to be fairly demonic/evil looking

And if you can find a more awesome looking evil buffed out demon then go ahead and use that instead.
Itd be much appreciated!!! Thanks a lot!
-ZyPHeR-

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hey, could you take the avitar that I already have and add like the ats symbol to it???

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

Hey, Hon. Check your u2u's.

reply to post by i_i_09

Here you go.

Edit: Uh oh. Either this was perfect time or I did something wrong. Your avatar was there ten minutes ago but now it looks like a mod took it down for some reason because it's gone and you are not online. Hope this avatar is allowed because I don't know why your avie just disappeared.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ok ok, I picked a new pic. Could you throw this into an avatar for me please? Maybe have a black bandana "border" with the ATS symbol on the bottom somewhere and my ID? (ZyPHeR)

Let me know if thats ok. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Ashley, I felt like a total duche stealing your sample and asking you to make me an avatar without reading your thread first. So I went back and read the whole thing.
Happy birthday back on june 27th I think, and awsome job on everybodies avatars.
but who says, "holy santa on a cracker." cool.

But seriously, I don't know How to make an avatar, so would you check out those pictures and see if you can make them fit the avatar spot. and put in my name.
I realy want to use the reaper, but I am afraid the ATS logo will cover his axe thing. so the soldier will be fine if it will be easier.

Eventually I will put the Earth in the background.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by president

Here you go, Hon. Sorry it took me so long to get it to you. My son was in the hospital and I hadn't been on ATS in a week. Let me know if you need any tweaks.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join