It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malik Obama Confirms Brother Barack Obama IS MUSLIM

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Barack Obama’s half brother claims that his brother, Democrat Presidential candidate Barack Obama, was raised as a Muslim. Contrary to the Obama campaign’s assertions otherwise. Malik says he will make a good president despite his Muslim upbringing.

Malik Obama confirms his half-brother Barack grew up a Muslim.

web.israelinsider.com...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Do you have a link to support this? Not a one liner....

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Here is an article link:

web.israelinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Interesting thread...I wish every Obama supporter would do some research on the Obama's in power in Kenya...I am going to try to dig up the sources, but it's outrageous what his cousins are doing etc...and we all thought Clinton's brother and Jimmy Carter's brother were bad ....

Barack Obama's cousin and Kenyan Opposition Leader Raila Odinga (BBC)
The BBC reported:

President Mwai Kibaki was declared the winner of the 27 December poll, but the results were rejected by the opposition and called into question by international observers.

More than 600 people have died in unrest since, and another quarter of a million have been driven from their homes.

In an interview last week with the BBC's HARDtalk programme, Ms Karua said the government had suspected that Mr Raila Odinga's ODM party was "planning mayhem if they lost".

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

gatewaypundit.blogspot.com...

Mr Odinga, 63, said that the US senator's father, from western Kenya's Luo tribe, was his maternal uncle.

Barack Obama and Raila Odinga
Mr Odinga (right) says that Senator Obama's late father was his uncle on his mother's side

"He has called me to talk about the destabilising constitutional crisis in this country, despite being in the middle of the very busy New Hampshire primary," Mr Odinga said yesterday.

www.telegraph.co.uk...'m-Barack-Obama's-cousin-says-Raila-Odinga.html

Obama and his paternal 1st cousin Odinga, wanted to bring the whole of Kenya under Sharia law. Obama campaigned for Odinga in August of 2006,just before he filed with the US Federal Elections Commission for his presidential candidacy.

The idea was simply to have the Luo tribe, mostly Muslims, to take over Kenya from the inheritors of colonial power, the Kikuyu, and bring the country under Sharia law, kick out the Western investors in the nation that had made it one of the most stable nations in Africa, and supplant those Western investors with wealthy Arab oil money.It all failed.Then Odinga yelled election fraud, and put his Luo Islamofascists into the streets of Nairobi to "protest" by murdering, raping and maiming Kikuyu people, including the recent burning alive of a church full of Christians.

amboytimes.typepad.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Here's some more, for those of you who hate googling
There's quite a lot of material out there, and I suggest that you google it yourself but in the meantime, read some more, thanks

Obama's Kenyan cousin bids to duplicate his rise to power
Independent, The (London), Oct 18, 2007 by Steve Bloomfield

Among the family portraits in Sarah Hussein Obama's modest house in a remote corner of Kenya, are election posters of her two grandsons. The first poster shows the familiar smiling face of the US presidential hopeful Barack. Her second politico grandchild Nicholas is not so well known, but that could change, at least in Kenya, after elections in which he is bidding for a seat in parliament.

findarticles.com...

It's been hard to escape the news of the horrific atrocities coming out of Kenya. Just this past weekend, children were torched, burnt alive in a Kenya church. In broad daylight, a crowd of Kenyans set a church filled with hundreds of terrified families on fire and listened to their screams as flames engulfed them. More here

The violence is the worst Kenya has witnessed since a failed coup in 1982. The media has been, shall we say obtuse, in describing the combatants, the murderers - what exactly is at play.
Dr. Jack Wheeler at To the Point News lays it out for us and outlines a brilliant strategy for Obama, a Moslem in his youth with strong ties to Islam and that region. Interesting that Obama should sidle up to the agitator aligned with Islam.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

This headline and story was published in The Guardian on line edition January 2, 2008.

Following the election, his tribal followers went on a murderous rampage of violence, and it was reported that many women and children were burned alive in a Kenya church. This occurred in broad daylight, when a crowd of Kenyans set a church filled with hundreds of terrified families on fire and listened to their screams as flames engulfed them.

This same man(Odinga) has allegedly made a pact with the Muslim Kenyans that in effect offered to Islamize Kenya in return for Muslim votes. Despite the fact that Muslims make up only 10% of the population, compared to the 80% who are Christian. Mr. Odinga himself is an Anglican, yet he signed a document that refers to Islam throughout as “the one true religion” and denigrates Christians as “worshippers of the cross.”

rotenochsen.wordpress.com...

August 31, 2006
Obama Goes to Africa, Defends American Protectionism
By Larry Elder

"Village beats the drums for returning son."

This Kenyan newspaper headline greeted Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., as he arrived, rock-star-like, in that country. Obama, whose father was Kenyan, waved at thousands who stood in line in Nairobi to cheer him on. One Kenyan, after shaking Obama's hand, said, "He's our lion." Another said, "He will help us." After all, how often does the son of a Kenyan get elected to the U.S. Senate?

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I posted those just for people's information, read what you will, and infer what you will, but I guarantee you won't see any of this in the MSM, and you have to ask yourself why exactly?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
And so what if he is?

Do you have a point to this "news article" ?

Or is it just attention seeking drivel?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

I would say, not speaking for the OP by any means, but the POINT is that Obama claims to not be a Muslim...yet he has strong ties to his Muslim relatives, their agenda in seeking political power in Africa, coupled with his questionable ties to radicals such as Reverend Right, the Pentagon Bomber, a church who glorifies Reverend Farrakhan...need I go on?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Has anyone ever thought about him being planted where he is? Another words, we put him there. This is no accident that this man was born in our country taken to another for schooling etc… gets into government within 2 years runs for the president and then gets the nomination.

Reasons:

1. To start a civil war in our country if (A) he doesn’t get elected (B) He gets killed

2. To finish Israel off. Act like we are Israel’s friend but behind the country’s back were aiding the enemy.

3. To finish our country off. To completely give it away. Or make it so bad that we are joining the N. W. O.

4. When the Civil war happens in our country and it will if 1 above doesn’t happen. Then the government can eventually come in take over and declare marshal law, when this happens start locking people up in these concentration camps we hear about. From there if you want any freedom you will be chipped.

Don’t get to mad at my response. I’m just thinking here and it is just an opinion.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Nice post Shar, says alot. It's engineered to make the US dissappear into a Union framework, part of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Simple question.

What difference does it make if he is, or isn't?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Simple question.

What difference does it make if he is, or isn't?

I think you probably already know the answer to your question.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by paul76

No. I don't - otherwise I wouldn't have asked it.

Enlighten me.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

what they are trying to desparately tell us is....OBAMA IS A TERRIOST!!!!!

i'm so suprised!!! i'm so shocked!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Really...is this any news? It's obvious he's down playing the significance that his muslim-upbringing had on his life. Obama is a professional politician, that means he knows how to hide his identity well, a liar simply put.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
OK, let's say he was brought up as a Muslim as a child. What's the problem with that? Is there some law in the US that states that everyone wanting to be president HAS to be Catholic from childhood? Or some other religion?

Or are you inferring something with the whole Muslim thing?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Malik Obama Confirms Brother Barack Obama IS MUSLIM

SO...BLOODY....WHAT

web.israelinsider.com...

That URL alone should raise question marks over this story.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
For all you people saying so what if he grew up Muslim or is Muslim:

How about the simple fact he has to lie about it?

If he lies about something as simple as his upbringing or his religion can he really be trusted with our Country?

Yes I know that can be said about any candidate but this thread happens to be about Obama.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think we can conclude that the Obama camp can ignore just about anything no matter how negative it may be about their candidate.

I guess we'll have to settle for "Hope and Change".

The good news is that the Democrats haven't been this happy and enthusiastic about their candidate since George McGovern!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Simple question. What difference does it make if he is, or isn't?

None .. IF he had said that he was.
But he claims that he NEVER was.
That's a lie. Not change/hope/unity. But a lie.

He claims he never studied Islam but that's a lie too.
His indonesian school chums have been very vocal about it.

The fact that he was a muslim doesn't matter.
The fact that he LIED about something does.
That goes against everything he claims he's for.
That goes against all the rhetoric he has been spewing about change/hope/unity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join