It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malik Obama Confirms Brother Barack Obama IS MUSLIM

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Well personally I despise what the Muslim religion stands for. I suspect that most Americans do. We don't want someone in power that condones women being raped and then blamed for that rape and sent to prison.

I don't want my women covered head to toe in a black shroud. Most muslim run nations are third world at best. We don't want that in our country do we? If this guy is a muslim then we have a real problem. A muslim in the Whitehouse may be a liberals wet dream but for us Christians it is a true nightmare.

Why is it that blacks in prison convert to the muslim religion more than any other? I think muslims and blacks need to do a lot of work before they can call themselves mainstream. The stats on muslims and their abuse of their societies are staggering.

Blacks are really no better. They are better at razing a community than raising a community… Black fathers have abandoned their responsibilities. They're acting like boys instead of men. More than half of all black children live in single-parent households, making them five times more likely to live in poverty and 20 times more likely to end up in prison. Any fool can have a child. That doesn't make you a father.

[edit on 01/01/2008 by Perplexed]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I don't really see what the issue is here.

if he was brought up Muslim it's fairly obvious that he is now a christian. I was brought up Christian and I'm now an Atheist. My background in christianity informs my atheism as I suspect it does for many people who come from a religion and move to another philosophy.

if he lied about this ( which I don't believe he has done ) then he did it because of the knee jerk reaction many americans have to the term Muslim as demonstrated by this thread. I find this perfectly acceptable.

More to the point I doubt he has ever said he had no dealings or interest in the Muslim faith, Part of his family comes from a country where it is a major religion, It would surprise me if he hadn't had any contact with it and I doubt he would claim as such.

It's interesting that the same people who would claim the importance of a division between church and state should be so interested in the guys religion in the first place.

Lastly, let's put this in perspective. In the words of Bill Hicks:

“we have had fundamentalist Christians in the White House. Fundamentalist Christians who believe the Bible is the exact word of God, including that wacky fire and brimstone Revelations ending, have had their finger on the f****** button…”Tell me when Lord, tell me when. Let me be your servant Lord.”

There's a guy in the whitehouse right now who believes the world is 6000 years old, that a big fat guy with a beard made the universe and that the world will end any day now. You're worried that Obama ~might~ have been a muslim at some point ?!?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Spuggy

Do you see jihad in our streets? Do you see women sold like livestock with no say so in their future? Do you see kids strapped with bombs to their chests in the name of God here in America? Do you see women raped and with only one witness to the rape she is sent to prison? You actually need four witnesses in a muslim state for the woman to be a "victim." Are our women cloaked in a black shroud?

This is not what I want for my two daughters. In the mind of the liberal leftist this is a great ideal. It’s a wet dream for them. They love the idea of a tyrannical government. When it comes home to roost they will wonder what happened and actually blame the white Christians for their plight.

Muslims running a country of any kind is bad enough. Muslims Running American will be a disaster. I'll take the supposed Christian tyranny the liberals see in American today as opposed the Obama solution of tomorrow...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
well yes, that all sounds pretty terrible and I wouldn't like to see it happen but that doesn't really answer my main point. Obama is a Christian now. ( And we have no real evidence to suggest he was ever a Muslim ) even if he was there is no way in a million years he could turn America into what you describe, it would require a fundamental shift in the nations entire philosophy.

So again, what exactly is your point here ? Obama is a Muslim ? Obama will impose Sharia law on the US ? what ?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
What all this boils down to, really is this. The US government and media has spoon fed the general populace so much anti-muslim propaganda that a large section of society over there now appears to be incapable of differentiating between normal everday people and homicidal maniacs.

No. What it boils down to is that people have caught Obama in yet another lie.

He can't justify covering his personal information because some people in this country dont' like muslims. That's just kinda tough luck. The American people elect who they want. If some don't want a muslim, then that's just what he has to deal with. He can't LIE about it.

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Hows it a lie? Simply because he was born to a non-practicing muslim father who left him at the age of two he was labelled one?

He went to Islamic classes in Indonesia. Your video is false.

Obama chooses to be a christian,

No. He picked 'black liberation theology'. Read the book. It's not christian. It claims to be. But it isn't.

The only people who LIE here are you people posting these fear mongering threads all over this forum.

'you people'?

Whats wrong with hope? whats wrong with change?

Nothing. But Obama doesn't offer any.

You have a problem with Obamas rhetoric? Tell me what president ever campaigned without these kinds of messages and this kind of hype huh?

So ... Mr. Change/Hope/Unity uses lies and rhetoric just like the rest eh? You admit that. So what exactly about him is 'change'?? NOTHING.

Its election season buddy, get use to it.

Back atchya slick.

Originally posted by metatronscube
Ok, so the law says he has to be killed by Islam law if he converts to another religion...so? That doesn't mean someone is going to be able to do anything about it. That isn't a law here. He is free of religious persecution here.

You do know that a POTUS has to travel outside the USA, right?
You do know that the fanatic radical muslims don't care about our laws, right?
You do know that they'd love to whack a US president and this is a great excuse to do so, right?

Originally posted by zephyrs
I don't get the point of these threads. They have absolutely nothing to do with politics.

Exposing when a politician lies definately DOES have everything to do with discussing politics.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Spuggy

He went to a church for 20 years and can just leave at the first hit of controversy? His faith is less than genuine if it is tested like that and he feels he needs to leave his "church of 20 years." He says he is a Christian but I don't buy it. He is a closet muslim but his real faith is starting to come out of the closet if he likes it or not.

As far as muslim laws we will see. Just to come from a muslim family should give women in this country pause. Women have worked hard to get where they are and they are going to vote in someone that has a design on taking that all away? Good luck to them if this guy gets his hands on power...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Why is everyone who is in the tank with Obama ignoring his involvement with his murderous Kenyan cousin Odinga?

Good question. Answer - drinking the Obama koolaide or smoking his hope-ium has made many impervious to understanding facts about Obama. All they hear is the chant 'yes we can' humming over and over again in the background of their brainwashed heads.

Can't hide behind accusations of religious bigetry for campaigning for cousin Odinga?

Yep. But they try.

Originally posted by zephyrs
It amazes me how childish and petty people can be in the name of religion..

You've either missed the point or you just want to muddy the waters.

It's not about religion. It's about LIES.

Originally posted by mark38
So,what happens if he's a Muslim ?

Then he isn't Mr. Change/Hope/Unity. He's just another liar.
But he isn't muslim. He's a follower of 'black liberation theology'.
Which isn't Christian either. It claims to be. But it isn't.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
"He says he is a Christian but I don't buy it. He is a closet muslim"

Oh I see... You don't have any proof or a decent logical argument, this is just something you think because you just... well... think it.

Ok I understand now, carry on.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Spuggy

Not only do I think it but a lot of Americans think it and by the time the election comes I hope a lot more "think" it. Thinking is based on reason as opposed to the liberal way of "I feel."

Based on all the circumstantial evidence he is a muslim. People have been convicted on less evidence than we have on this muslim we call Obama...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

Barack Obama’s half brother claims that his brother, Democrat Presidential candidate Barack Obama, was raised as a Muslim. Contrary to the Obama campaign’s assertions otherwise. Malik says he will make a good president despite his Muslim upbringing.

Malik Obama confirms his half-brother Barack grew up a Muslim.

web.israelinsider.com...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by jetxnet]

WHO CARES
your saying what?
your saying that a muslim cant be president?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Perplexed

This is what i got from your last two posts:
blah blah blah muslims are evil blah blah blah blah liberal's wet dream...blah blah blah muslims are evil!!!

so, by that assumption, very childish, I'm an evil catholic that is as evil as the people who subjugated women a few centuries ago, burned them at the stake because they were witches, threw jew's in pits and lit them on fire because they were responsible for the black plague and to top it off, kill off heretics during the inquisition. It's stupid, nay, irresponsible and so not what Jesus would have done to brand people because of the mistakes and illogical beliefs of their ancestors. If he was raised muslim, so what? I was raised Catholic. None of us were given a choice. Yet I'm capable of saying *woah, i totally think the Church is so wrong*. It's not like logical people believe everything they get from religion, right??? wrong.

It's people who wave a flag saying "if Barack HUSSEIN Obama wins, he will blow Israel up because they're Jews, he will make our women cover up from head to toe, and he will unleash an evil never seen before, he will be the one who destroys this country!!!" that are as bad as those indoctrinated suicide bombers.

Last time I heard, Jesus was a swell guy who accepted everyone with all of their flaws, shouldn't those who would die for him follow the same example???

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
"Based on all the circumstantial evidence he is a muslim."

No seriously I get it. You pulled a load of circumstantial crap out of your arse and deduced that Obamas A fanatical Muslim Terrorist. Seriously, I see what you did there, I understand, you can stop now.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Who cares if he's Muslim?

I know I don't.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus24

It's people who wave a flag saying "if Barack HUSSEIN Obama wins, he will blow Israel up because they're Jews, he will make our women cover up from head to toe, and he will unleash an evil never seen before, he will be the one who destroys this country!!!" that are as bad as those indoctrinated suicide bombers.

Very intelligent post here. You are saying that those who express their opinion are as bad as those who strap bombs to themselves and blow up women and children in the name of allah? Very nice...

Barack has no love for Israel. Did he ever say he would go to Israel and discuss peace? I don't remeber him saying that at all. He did say he would go to Iran and coddle their leaders. He is a muslim and we will pay a price if he is elected. Remember, he is the one who said he would bring a gun to a knife fight. A very "diplomatic Christian."

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Please could you point me at the relevant section of the US constitution that prevents any religious belief from enabling someone to become President of the USA?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

No, he's saying that people who hate for the sake of hate, think everyone else agrees with them, and that circumstancial evidence is more than enough to condem a person, is as bad as a fanatic.
And again, I'm still getting this JFK Catholicism bit from this thread here. Yeesh.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

There is none but could you point to a source that says we can't be just as militant as the flaming frothing liberals in the defence of this closeted muslim? Any questions of this guys motivations are called racist.

Bottom line... Muslims are by far the most evil people on this planet. We see that in their 3rd world backward countries and how they treat thier women and children. This is why I won't even consider this wolf in sheeps clothing...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexed
Very intelligent post here. You are saying that those who express their opinion are as bad as those who strap bombs to themselves and blow up women and children in the name of allah? Very nice...

I think you need a sharp dose of reality.

Not all muslims are terrorists. Which part of that is difficult for you to understand?

See - those civilians in Iraq that your troops are supposedly protecting - they're muslims. Your government is assisting them. Its the same in Afghanistan.

You are adding 2+2 and making several million, and its complete and utter crass rubbish and the height of ignorance.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

. This is why I won't even consider this wolf in sheeps clothing...

Um .. perplexed ... You have a right to vote for, or not vote for, anyone for any reason you wish. If you don't want a muslim as POTUS .. that's your right not to vote for one for that position. I don't agree with that reasoning, but it's your right.

Perplexed ... the real problem with Obama isn't that he was muslim way back when, or that he studied Islam as a child. The problem is that he LIED about it. This makes him just like every other politician - a liar. No change/hope/unity.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

I think you need a sharp dose of reality.

Not all muslims are terrorists. Which part of that is difficult for you to understand?

See - those civilians in Iraq that your troops are supposedly protecting - they're muslims. Your government is assisting them. Its the same in Afghanistan.

You are adding 2+2 and making several million, and its complete and utter crass rubbish and the height of ignorance.

So you are equating us being in Iraq for what? The last 8 years to the thousands of years they have oppressed their own people? The barbaric way they run their societies is just glossed over for the purposes of political correctness? Where is the advancement in those societies? They are barbarians... We want that here in America? Who's being crass now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join