It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two New Pictures With Large Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i just dont see how the

(alien)has grown an extra 4 ft" tall, and now his head is up next to the light outside. i dont doubt u may have had et experiences in the past but i dont think in this case it is. The fist pic is interesting though.but not sure bout the second. should try and post a pic of the same location during the day,and compare them.

peace..:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Holy crap. I see what your talking about now. So you think that there is more than 1 entity visible in that picture correct? Well, how many times has this happened to you? Also how long?

Do you think they have an interest in you? Or you are just lucky.

Thanks for the pictures!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yes, I believe there was more than one entity present that night it's either that or the same entity is bent over in the first picture. I don't understand why threads that show pixel compression as evidence of cities on mars get way more hits than a thread like mine that is, to me, easier to believe, because you can see them.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by The Lizard King]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

This kind of stuff has been happening to me for as long as I can remember. Now they are starting to be present more and more. I've always had dreams that I know aren't really dreams, they like to do tests on me and incorporate the tests into dream-like states that they induce.

They like to test the anger and sadness emotion. They want to see why we have these certain emotions that are unique to us that they don't understand. It's either that or maybe they harvest certain fluids that a human brain will create under certain emotions as a kind of food or tool for some other cause.

What ever it is, they are real and they like to play with the human species. I'm still alive, so I'm not really afraid of them. It's kind of a weird situation.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I guess it is safe to say you did not see anything looking at you in the window at the time right?

Well then why doesn't the "entity" present itself on the other side of the glass with you?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I guess it is safe to say you did not see anything looking at you in the window at the time right?

Well then why doesn't the "entity" present itself on the other side of the glass with you?

I've said it several times, I did not see anyone or anything outside while I was singing. I was looking out the window away from the crowd because that is the way I sing. While I was doing that I thought to myself, thank God no one is outside looking through the window because it would make me nervous.

I don't know why the entities or entity didn't appear next to me inside the same room. That is something that you should ask them, not me.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lizard King
I don't understand why threads that show pixel compression as evidence of cities on mars get way more hits than a thread like mine that is, to me, easier to believe, because you can see them.
Maybe you posted on the wrong forum, I think that the Paranormal Studies forum would give a different type of reaction to these photos.

And thanks for posting the second photo.

Now, can you tell use why those photos were cropped?

Thanks.

[edit on 16/6/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Very cool. Very creepy. Even if it turns out to be a reflection ...
very very creepy. I hope it isn't a reflection. Try taking some
pictures next time you play there ... see what happens.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The photos were cropped so I could make the important section of the pictures much larger in size so you can see the entities better. If I were to not crop it and make the picture larger, you would only be able to see half the picture in this thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lizard King

OK, I understand it, but my reason for asking is that the whole image may help us to understand what those things are, for example, they may be reflections of something that is not on these images but that can be seen on the original, uncropped version.

Do you have other photos from that place on another occasion? It could help those of us that were never there.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The entire second picture is at the top of this threa.

The entire first picture is on the first page of this thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Sorry thats either a reflection or someone standing outside.There nothing to point to thats its a alien at all.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Sorry thats either a reflection or someone standing outside.There nothing to point to thats its a alien at all.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by alienstar]

Did you see the picture at the top of this page? Humans don't look like that.

Look harder.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

This is going to sound crazy but the 4th picture down from the top look like george bush's head.I dont see a alien.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Haha, nice.
I don't care whether you believe me or not. There was absolutley NO ONE outside of that window while I was up there. I was looking out of it.

I'll take a lie detector test. I am certain no one was out there, no one visible to the naked eye.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I'm not trying degrade your thread.I'm just telling you what i see.Yes the 4th picture looks like a human head.Just don't make any sense why a alien would be outside a bar.You said your a believer in aliens correct?I believe you think they are not human but the fact remains they are your pictures.You can't think everyone is going to agree with you.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

That 9 foot tall humanoid figure looks like a human to you? Do you see the outstretched neck and oddly shaped head? Can't you see the green skin and prominent brow ridge in the first picture?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't get it.

You say that the images were cropped and you say that entire image is the cropped image?

The images can not be a cropped version and the full version at the same time.

Sorry for insisting, but I would like to see the full, uncropped images, obviously if possible.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

There's no point in arguing with you.Its just a opinion and this board is filled with skeptics.My case was made and let the next post give their own response.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join