It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two New Pictures With Large Aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well whatever it is, it's friggin creeping me out.

Clearly this is no reflection as it has already been mentioned that this thing blocks out half the lamp post outside. Plus it clearly rules out the reflection of the drummer as any reflection of his would have to be at the same height of this thing outside. If you look closely, they are not even. And the singer is standing to the left of the drummer so any reflection of his would be to the left on the glass and nothing can be seen.

No, whatever this thing is, it's standing close outside, up against the glass, looking in. And it actually looks kinda green...
And what we can see looks freaksihly like a face

Hmmm surely it's no coincidence this guy has been chased and probed by aliens in the past....
this is kind of a lot queer

reply to post by battlestargalactica

That thing reminds me of Mothman loll

[edit on 18/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I posted the alien smoking a spliff image in a new thread, let's see what the consensus is on that OMG ALIEN!?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can only imagine what great 'new material' lizardman has yet to offer ATS next.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I seen it. That's pretty low, it won't let me post anything on that thread. I was wondering who took my joint. That doesn't even look like an alien, most aliens would find that a racist sterotype.

Your horse post shows another good example of a lens flare, not an alien.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
Well whatever it is, it's friggin creeping me out.

Clearly this is no reflection as it has already been mentioned that this thing blocks out half the lamp post outside. Plus it clearly rules out the reflection of the drummer as any reflection of his would have to be at the same height of this thing outside. If you look closely, they are not even. And the singer is standing to the left of the drummer so any reflection of his would be to the left on the glass and nothing can be seen.

No, whatever this thing is, it's standing close outside, up against the glass, looking in. And it actually looks kinda green...
And what we can see looks freaksihly like a face

Hmmm surely it's no coincidence this guy has been chased and probed by aliens in the past....
this is kind of a lot queer

That thing reminds me of Mothman loll

HAHA! I don't know about probed. If I was, wish I could have gotten paid.
Thank you for your comments, I wish others could see what we see, too.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lizard King

Hey it looks like an alien to me on that horsies front leg (more so than yours imo). But you say its a flare?? NONSENSE! You must be a disninfo agent or something. Theres so many on this board.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Folks, lets settle down here. There is no need for hard feelings.

We're not out to wreck each other.

The question is what the photo is, and that has to come from analysis, not making jokes at each other's expense. And I put in the curmdgeonality post to show that just a word made up to cover what's not understood by science isn't always the answer.

Nor is seeing always believing either.

Personally, I have some problem with an alien/ghost that's a peeping tom cheapskate for a band where the lead singer has to keep his back to the audience. Just to many odd things here.

But I'm willing to be patient and let all the ideas that are more than mere opinions rattle around in my brain till I decide FOR me what to believe. And it's all about what each of us takes from this, not how great we look scoring points in front of the onlookers.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

My good friend, Battlestargalactica, I believe you are suffering from pareidolia. That's when your mind sees patterns and believe them to be something that they are not. I also call them hallucinations or schizophrenia. You will be better after your operation is complete.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Yes, sorry no hard feelings whatsoever. Sometimes it takes an alternate viewpoint to kick 'something' in our brains (both sides), so its all good.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think that it would be a good idea to go back to this place around the same time, set up the band and stand in the same place. Have someone snap pics at the same angle. If you get a result like this then you can guess that these are results of reflections/lens flares etc. If you can't reproduce the same results then there is a good case for some phenomenon. Until you do a little scientific experiment like that it will be hard to say if this was an alien or ghost or whatever.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Oh good job. Are we in for tons of window shots now or what? Ever since that guy announced publicly that his handicapped buddy took pictures of an alien peeping in the window everyone has been quick on the draw to make their own version of it.

This instantly made me laugh. Not so much the two piece band but the fact that their playing with their backs toward the window. And the guy on the mic . . . . is this the OP?. Vice-versa. A standup comedian. You see what we have going on here is a standup comedian whose audience is a two piece band.

Wouldn't you just want to walk up to this window and stare in?

Make a movie of your pets chasing flies, it might be more convincing.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

That's what I thought about doing and I will do it. Thank you for your kind, logical comments. It's always nice when we have positive people around.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

First off, there are 4 people in the band, i'm not in the band. I just sing with them sometimes, they are my friends. Secondly, I wasn't taking the picture, my cousin was and with no intent of capturing anything else, but the band. I looked at the photos afterwards and saw these entities in it and decided to post it. I am not trying to capitalize off of anyhting.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

No hard feelings at all. We are just people who want to share different opinions and sometimes we don't agree with eachother. This does not mean that I think negatively about you.

Maybe you'll get some aliens in a picture sometime.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

To reproduce a scene without having the initial intent of reproducing that scene will be next to impossible if you're going to trust the results.

For instance, do you know what angle the cymbals were to the camera? To the window? To the etc? How about the lighting scene, can you reproduce exactly the lighting in the orig scene?

What about the exact band members, can you get them together again and pose in precisely the same orientation to the window, the cymbal, the camera and the lights?

What about the exact action scene they were in when the shot was taken?

To a lesser extent, the temperature of that day? the humidity in the room? The amount of smoke or other particulates n the room at that exact time?

I think it's fair to answer NO to the most if not all of the above questions. Therefore a recreation is nothing more than fruitless attempt and the results of which will not be conclusive, nor can be trusted.

But hey, you can try it.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The answer is yes to all those questions. I can do anything I want to do. You need to be more open minded, friend, and leave fruit out of this.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Lizard King,

I see faces all the time from light reflection it alters walls you look at, objects, glass especially when taking a photo.

I see the faces you see and have seen many similar entities the faces look close to the same as the one you have outlined being the tall grey in the background it is more like a shadow figure of light almost. Could even be a spirit or some other ghostly entity. (Hard to say)

Entities show themselves in many ways through light, shadow even forms of dust I believe aliens have the same capabilities whether in physical form or light form or even shadow and dust.

If your looking for the news to pickup on your story well you may not have enough for them, pictures are not clear enough and you didn't actually see them run away or move did you?

Tks for the post!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

You are welcome for the post and no, I am not looking for the news to come over and do a story. I'm not that kind of person. And no, I did not see them with my eyes, but I have been followed by those orange lights before. They were visible then, but not this time. I do agree with your theory about the different ways they can manifest themselves. I we caught that tall grey shifting out of visibility.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lizard King
reply to post by Willbert

If it is my reflection, then you would be able to see through it. This is a solid object. You would also see everyone else behind me if it was my reflection. You would also be able to see my arm lifted, but you cant becuase it is not me.

You can't even see any of the other band members reflections in the window.

OK.. have more time to explain now... sorry about not elaborating yesterday as I needed to vacate from work. ^^//

" then you would be able to see through it."

Not if the flash is causing the glass to be more reflective. Look at where you are standing in relation to where that light fixture is above your head.. now look at that "face" on the glass.. follow above it and you will see the same fixture with a elongated shadow which we are unable to see on the fixture above you due to the shadow being on the other side...

Not sure what the camera setting are.. but looks like high ISO or low resolution due the poor quality of the picture. This will distort the finer images which in this case it the reflection on the glass...also wondering if that is a double pane glass or single.. would even add to the distortion in whats being reflected..

The flash is only going to bounce off the glass and give you a huge white light in the photo. Chances are you'll see absolutely nothing on the other side. Once you know this, it's hilarious to watch people by the hundreds go to the observations decks of really high buildings, and take a photo of the gorgeous skyline through a window, flashes bursting, and knowing that none of those photos will come out. Again, it requires about 15-30 second exposures to get photos like that to come out, and the flash has nothing to do with it.

Don't shoot in front of glass display cases, or through windows.

Does glass make for a half decent reflective surface, when it's dark outside? Or will I meerly be illuminating the outside world, and have no light remain in the room?

Don't shoot the flash straight into the window at right angles. Treat it as you would a mirror as far as reflections go. As for light intensity from the flash in the room, figure that at least 90% of the light striking the windows will go straight through them. A miniscule amount will get reflected back to act as fill. The subject will mostly be lit by direct flash. Still, that flash is BRIGHT, so if it's what's being reflected you'll get a bright white blob in the photo. Back in pre-Photoshop days we just learned how to avoid getting those white blobs. Essentially, if you can see your reflection in the glass from where you're standing so can the camera.

How well does a flash reflect off glass?

"You would also see everyone else behind me if it was my reflection."

Not nessasarily as they may have been out of the "flashes" range to pick them up on the reflection... here's why...

Many people think of the flash on their camera as a main light source for when the scene is too dark to take a picture: a night photo, inside a restaurant, at a party, etc. They almost never use the camera's flash for any other purpose. The problem is, a full strength flash tends to blow out the foreground with a big burst of light. This helps you see the smiling subjects well, provided that they are close enough, but the background is left completely dark. How close do the people have to be? A flash's light is typically effective between 5-10 feet (1½-3 meters). While a stronger flash may illuminate stuff further back, it'll only overexpose the foreground even more. In other words, a flash distorts the normal light balance in the picture, which isn't what your eye sees, yielding an unsatisifying "snapshot" where the background is all black.

Using Fill Flash

" You would also be able to see my arm lifted, but you cant becuase it is not me."

Can't see your arm because the symbol is blocking that part of "your" reflection.

Anyhow.. I'll retract my comment earlier about not being able to see the fixtures that are on.. as the angle does not permit it. Other then that.. nothing unusual here for me..

Peace.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

You're wasting your time. I do not look like the entity in the window. Do I have to take a picture of my face to prove this? The keyboardist is inbetween myself and the entity in the window. If it was any kind of reflection, you would be able to see the keyboardist's back, not my front.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
the natives couldn't see the ships of the invading spaniards because they had never seen a ship before and their minds had nothing to reference it to.

That's ridiculous, even the most naive native has seen canoes, rafts, logs, etc...floating on a body of water. They had many instances with which to reference a ship. Especially if they lived on the coast.

That comment makes me laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join