It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two New Pictures With Large Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I see them.

Though the first picture with the thing behind the cymbal is alot more substantial in my opinion than the one of the taller humanoid looking thing, because that one isn't very clear.

What I mean is, sure I see the tall outline, but I also see that the lines defining its upper body, both left and right lines, run parallel upward until the sign which is blocking a part of it. This tells me the 2nd image of the 'tall' could be the city background playing tricks on our eyes.

But the first image is much more substantial IMO. Funny thing, when I saw it the other day I thought it was your reflection. then I see it tonight, and I can tell that it is not your reflection, and it is actually quite creepy. I also see the orange dots, and they do look pretty foreign as well, but theres no way to tell FOR SURE because of the circumstances of the pictures, you know?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

There is nothing extraordinary whatsoever about that photo. There is no alien being outside the window. You are just imagining things.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yes, it's all in my head. That is why other people can see them, too. There are way too many disinfo agents on this site.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I don't get why there are no reflections of at least two of those lights onto the window. From the angle of the camera, we should atleast see one of the light fixtures or the light its giving off.

Also there seems to be to much exposure from outside then what is being reflected in the room.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lizard King
I tried to highlight it with some text, but it's too small. I have red arrows pointing towards the eye sockets, brow ridge, and the prominent cheek bone.

I'm shocked you guys don't see it.

Is this post a joke? No offense. If you think thats an alien and NOT a lense flare, I highly recommend doing more research in this field. Thank you for the post though. I got a decent laugh.

And no, just because I dont think its alien does not mean I am a disinfo. agent. We get it: Lense flare photo that looks like an alien. happens all the time. Theres one every day on coasttocoastam.com

I feel its also important to note that if you look through any number of random photos, you'll find anomolies that 'look' like other things. Just because your photos look like they 'could' have aliens in them, that doesn't mean they 'are' in the photos. Remember this when titling your threads, and please keep us posted.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lizard King

"Yes, I believe it's an alien, i've been seeing lights all my life."

Because you believe it's an alien, that does not make it so. You've been seeing lights all your life, but have no proof.

"You see those two, small orange lights grouped together? I've been followed by those before, except they were much larger and visible to the naked eye."

Well if they were invisible to the naked eye, then that means you used something to see them. What did you use ? Have you recorded any lights following you ? Why do they follow you ? Why not me ? Why haven't I been visited/followed ?

A mod summed it up with this

"With the amount of reflections going on in the window, and the low resolution, its basically impossible to tell if something really was behind the glass.

This just seems like a way to capitalize on the whole "alien in the window" thing as of late.

As for the lights, theres tons of light sources to be reflecting there. Look at the lights on the ceiling alone. "

And why oh why are your pictures missing ? When I click your pics it takes me to an ATS "sorry this page doesn't exist" ? If you really want people to inspect your photos you need to post them to photobucket,etc. Let us nonbelievers zoom and enhance to our hearts content! Oh but that would surely prove that the "entity" which appears behind the symbol is jsut some guy/girl outside. And that the 9ft humanoid is just "artifacts". Your brain formed the picture and now it wont go away, you outline something and others see it. I don't. Others don't.

Lets cut this one open with occams razor. Either the lights are reflections, the entities are just digital image artifacts and your tales of alien experimentations are lies. Or the lights are alien craft/Unmanned Aerial Vehicles following you, the entities like to listen to you sing songs by The Doors and like to experiment with you (seeing as how you seem to be the emotional expert on Earth :puz

Again 1 flag shows that no one is buying this. I suggest you quit now and try again another time.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by trilateral_insignia]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I also think its the guy with his back to us.. You I believe... the glass is reflecting your face.. look up on the ceiling on the glass and you will see the track fixture... the fixture is in the same area you're standing in relation to the reflection on the glass.. So.. that face.. if you think it is one .. is yours being reflected when the flash goes off on the camera.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
scarey picture dude. ty for sharing. i find CYMBAL FACE interesting too. he looks like the scream movie guy.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Why are you so critical of opinion?You came to this board some people have a openmind and some don't.There are alot of skeptics on this board that aren't going to agree with you.You are just rude and bitter to responses.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Be open-minded - yes, but not so open minded that your brains falls out.

This is simply pareidolia.

Look up in the sky, do you see clouds that are aliens, various animals, few continents etc? You should see these in clouds all the time, due to how our brains will want to make random bits of images into familiar objects, like faces and flares that are not aliens.

Please let's be logical on this thread - please for the love of logic! Do you WANT to see an alien? Do you want there to be aliens peering in to check out the band? Gee I want to see an alien and/or document it conclusively too, but this is redaculassss

Applied Pareidolia:
yfinder.de...

Wiki Pareidolia:
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 18-6-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Thank you for your opinion on the aliens in the window. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way you do. I'm sure most of you believe that life is but a lens flare.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by trilateral_insignia

That is a site error when you click on one of my pics, I didn't remove anything. I'd be happy to give you copies of them if you think I removed them for some reason.

No, I didn't use anything to see them the first time, we were able to see them with are naked eyes. They show up every now and then in photos. I don't know why they follow me and not you. It's not something to brag about.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

If it is my reflection, then you would be able to see through it. This is a solid object. You would also see everyone else behind me if it was my reflection. You would also be able to see my arm lifted, but you cant becuase it is not me.

You can't even see any of the other band members reflections in the window.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

I seem to be so rude and defensive because I am being honest and true and we caught something in our pictures that I would like to share.

When someone says it's not something that it really is, I am going defend it. Sorry if it bothers you.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by battlestargalactica

No, sorry. It's not pareidolia. It is what it is and that is aliens. I'm sure I will have some more material to post on here before long. Thanks for trying, though.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Check these images out, it LOOKS like some kind of alien spacecraft hyperspace window opening up right?

Nah, its from a lens flare. This particular one is caused from either dust on the lens or imperfection in the glass (internal or external) that caught the light just right to produce quite a striking anomaly. But after all, it's only science and logic that says its a flare.

Now some would swear that its an alien hyperspace window opened up, especially if I posted this image as a new thread..

Sometimes peoples DESIRE for something overrules LOGIC and common sense, science and the like.

Chalk it up as a learning experience (we all learn new things everyday right), and as a cool pic, but in the end, just a standard flare/pareidolia.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

No, I do understand what you are saying. There are lens flares that do happen, but as you showed me, they are usually in the shape of a triangle, sphere, or scattered light.

I have never seen a lens flare in the shape of a humanoid.

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I really like big words. I often use a few myself, when the mood strikes me. And I really have no problem with concept of pareidolia, a made up word to cover a good guess at human behavior.

But this word is often smugly used by those desiring to project a state that I refer to as curmudgeonality.

Curmudgeonality is an intense testosterone induced need to appear wise beyond ones ability by showing a cranky disregard for any opinion except ones own.

Curmudgeonality, a condition I have often noticed displayed when everything else fails to fill the gap between analysis and opinion.

Curmudgeonality, a word I made up because I can.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

No, I do understand what you are saying. There are lens flares that do happen, but as you showed me, they are usually in the shape of a triangle, sphere, or scattered light.

I have never seen a lens flare in the shape of a humanoid.

OMG I found an alien too! This is from a random image from google images:

See the ALIEN FACE in the horses front limb???!!!

Here is a closeup!!!

and here is my highlighting of the OMG ALIEN!

It seems like the alien is smoking some sort of spliff or something@!!? (what it looks like in the image..)

Don't aliens know better than to smoke, its bad for them! (unless they figured out a way to filter the smoke and do it just for enjoyment, but then whats the point..?)

Simple pareidolia.

No, sorry. It's not pareidolia. It is what it is and that is aliens. I'm sure I will have some more material to post on here before long.

By your comment (above), it sounds that you WANT to see an alien in your pic. Hey you caught it, you are publicizing it, it just HAS TO BE an alien. No logic or other input will be heard or comprehended or analyzed by you. You will shove aside all alternate explanations from your thinking, make comments like "we all must be disinfo agents" and the like

No. No. Thank You!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
while, I cannot definitively say that I do see the creature, I am curious as to how tall that street lamp is.

if I had to guess I'd say about 15 feet or more. meaning, if there was an alien standing below it or near it for that matter, the being would be quite a sight to see. passing cars and pedestrians would easily see something of that size.

Also, it appears that the singer is speaking with the left most black male musician. would the singer not notice someone peering through the window? granted, it is nite. however, would the singer not 'feel' himself being watched? many people have a strong sense of being able to feel when they're being watched as to alert oneself of danger.

lastly, suppose there was an alien watching you, what do you presume would have been his purpose/mission/intent?

[edit on 18/6/2008 by agent violet]

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join