It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two New Pictures With Large Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I was performing in my friends band last week in Monterey, California. They wanted me to sing "Riders on The Storm." While I was up there, my cousin took a picture and I had noticed something looking in at me through the window.

I know for a fact that no one was standing out side, looking at me through the window. No one was there, I am absolutley certain.

It is not a reflection of myself, nor anyone else as the object in the picture blocks out the lamp post that is lit up across the street.

Maybe we can get some photo experts to look at this.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by The Lizard King]
Mod Edit: Changed Title

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Dulcimer]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
No offense man, but could you indicate where you think the entity is supposed to be? The best guess I have is the spot by the brass. But that just looks like the street lamp reflecting off of the brass and onto the window to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Yes please do that, because I don't see anything but lights reflected off the glass? Perhaps you could circle or mark the "entity" in some way? Thanks for posting it though, but I don't see anything

Ooopsie lol

[edit on 15-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I tried to highlight it with some text, but it's too small. I have red arrows pointing towards the eye sockets, brow ridge, and the prominent cheek bone.

I'm shocked you guys don't see it.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I see many things in the room reflection off the window including some of the spot lights. It looks like a reflection of someone in the room. Maybe the guy with his back to the front of the picture.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

The white guy is me. That is not me in the window, I dont look like that. If it was a reflection, then you would be able to see the rest of the lamp post which is outside, across the street. There were a lot of people behind me, so if it is a reflection of myself, you would be able to see the other people too.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The Lizard King

Ok, so what you're suggesting is that a ghost came to see your gig. That's pretty cool, except that he's skipping on paying cover.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Lizard King

Ok thanks for pointing it out and highlighting it...whatever you did to it though seems to have changed the image from the one you didn't highlight? Anyway...so what do you think the image is exactly? Now that I see it, I don't understand why you think it's not you?

If you look at how your have your arm, your right arm, in the 2nd picture that you highlighted, it matches up perfectly with the reflection you don't think is your reflection, it's left arm, is crooked just like your right arm, as in a reflection?

[edit on 15-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Sometimes digital cameras are able to catch things that are not visible to the naked eye, as the cameras are somewhat sensitive to the infrared wavelengths as well.

Take a modern cigarette torch lighter as an example. The one that has a blue, hot flame that is quite difficult to see except in a fairly dark room. If you take a picture of the flame with a digital camera, the flame can appear much clearer and longer than you perceive, as the camera can see the hot but almost invisible part of the flame very well. This depends on the camera brand and model to some extent, some see it better than others.

Another example is the TV remote control. Most digital cameras can see the infrared light that is emitted from the remote when you push the buttons. I always use my cell phone camera to check if the batteries of the remote are good or not, as I can't see the infrared light directly with my own eyes.

Sometimes digital cameras can catch something that was not meant for your eyes in the first place...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
You sure it`s not the reflection of the drummer to the right?
The widow could have been slightly angled towards the drums,
making him look like he`s standing up?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Some questions:

1. Is this the best resolution available? I do not remember any camera with a 533 x 800 resolution, so if there is a better resolution photo it would be better than this photo.

2. Why did you post this on the Aliens & UFOs forum? Is it because you think it is an alien?

3. Can you show us another image of that window? It looks more like a mixture of the reflection and what could be seen outside the window.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yes, I believe it's an alien, i've been seeing lights all my life. It is not the drummer, the drummer is sitting down, that thing is standing. It is not me, my right arm is lifted, if it was a reflection of me, then the entitys left arm would be lifted, not his right.

I did not change anything in the second picture, I just highlighted the entity in paint.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You see those two, small orange lights grouped together? I've been followed by those before, except they were much larger and visible to the naked eye.

See my avatar? Well, I created the avatar way before this picture was taken. Thank god the little lights were caught in the picture this time.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
With the amount of reflections going on in the window, and the low resolution, its basically impossible to tell if something really was behind the glass.

This just seems like a way to capitalize on the whole "alien in the window" thing as of late.

As for the lights, theres tons of light sources to be reflecting there. Look at the lights on the ceiling alone.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I will ask once more, apparently it got lost.

Do you have any other photo of that place, it would help to see it at a different time, with the information we have the window may even have that image painted on it.

Do you have any better resolution version of this photo?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I firmly believe in all things paranormal but that to me looks like some geezer in a jacket standin outside the flippin window ....

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Lizard1]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
There was no one out there. I'm not trying to capitalize on anything. Do I have another picture? Yeah, I do. The head is blured in that one and the entity is turned to the side, you can see a white hand. I'll post it in a bit.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Looks like some guy looking through the window, but who knows..Doesn't seem to be a reflection, because the light from the flash is cast on the guys clothing through the window.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Freezer]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
if you look below the cymbal, you'll notice there is a bush right outside the window quite clearly, this looks like it is further away than the apparition should be, yet it isn't distorted and it isn't disturbed. on the other hand, the face seems to cover the lamp post that is right behind it. if it is an apparition it seems to me it would have to be a disembodied head.

personally, i think it is the reflection of the cymbal, although it does look freakily like a face.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Freezer]

thanks freezer.

if you take a look in freezers image at the reflected light on the back of the cymbal, you can see a vauge outline of a skull/face in the top portion, this is probably slight dents from the drum stick and would be viable on the top side. could this explain the reflections unusual resemblance to a face?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join