It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 has already happened!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
So what is the point of it anyways. Obvioiusly right now things are happening exponentially and people are waking up like mad. So somethings going on.

nobody says 12-21-12 is a magical date. Can just be an omega point for a change in the large picture.

But if you look at the jesus story. Jesus is portrayed in front of a bulls eye in some cases. Which kind of looks like a portal. The birth and death of jesus are related to the 12-21 solstice and 3-21 equinox. Perhaps therre is a 3 month period transition of our rebirth. It was 3 days. maybe that could be 3 months. Hmm i dont know. Check out william henry on you tube. It makes some interesting points.

I just think their sorcery was centered around getting us to worship their most important pagan god they stole from babylon and such. Its all the same # in mythology.

Cuz i came across 2 guys saying the real date is 03-21-2013 or 21/03/2013. perhaps they want us to get disappointed on 12-21 and forget about it.

So 21-03 = 2013 if you flop the position of the 1. Its symetrical and the 1 is moving from the position of duality to the trinity. Ot sometihng like that.

Maybe crazy , i dont know, but i find this way more interesting than the WW2 thing.

Ok so if we are all delude and 2012 is over so what? what are we suppoosed to do. Who cares, im seeking for truth and wisddom how does any of that matter if it happened already. If something happened and we didnt notice,....then it sort of didnt happen anyway right? I mean reality in itself is an illusion so ....they created another illusion in this world of illusions...big deal.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

I like your style.

the father
the patriarch

a lark in the meadow
a starkly painted ghetto

the vision of health
an incision of self

be fruitful and multiply
divide the beautiful broken sky

crater the rock when he talked with the vomit
excuse me sir my topic was comet

screw archimedes the treaties are broken
outspoken quotient never was potent

give me the paper saviour and soothe my wounds
proove my wounds are real and win the purple heart

let the circle start where it ended at the end of the sentence
penance is paid in nickels and dimes sickles and signs
fickle the times when you trickle the wine
give me a serum and i will tell you the truth
it was a long #ing time ago when my head went through the roof
head in the clouds i keep my dead bound in shrouds
\\\
all at once everything sprang to life and it was as if a crystalline fractal had encompassed everything at one, a return to the basic shape.
///

now let us return to the basic rape of the mother
earth is worthless to these men dwelling the surface

my purpose must surely surface
my intention was pure when i looked in the mirror

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising
EVIDENCE.

Reverse engineering. This is in fact the other way around, the technology was there to begin with. It is why there are so many stories now about ancient technologies.

Life expectancy. This has increased. People are living longer. That is because time is reversing.

Alien abductions. That is because 2012 released them and after that WW2 was a cover up of the air activity around the time.

Most people now say that they feel time is speeding up. That is because we are moving away through the black hole that Earth went through in 2012 during WW2.

There is more evidence but that should be enough for you to be going on with.
none of this is evidence though,it's kerazy ramblings with no support. We didn't go through a blackhole in the early 1900s,time is not going backwards or sideways or any other direction. Your theories are barking,but I like that about a theory. (none of it's evidence,it's all theory)

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The reason most people think time is speeding up is all relative. As you get older time seems to speed up because you have lived longer a year is only 1/21 of my time spent alive. Say you are a newborn and somehow conscience. Time would appear to be slower because the first minute of life is your entire life it is your lifetime.
When I'm 70 years old a year will be 1/70 of my time spent here on earth alive and will seem shorter because fraction wise it is.
Don't forget people only get older they never ever get younger this is a perfect answer you ask any human being. Time will always seem to speed up.
There are some things you don't need conspiracies to explain. Isn't the conspiracy of some guy rising to power with the intention of wiping out an entire race conspiracy enough jeez man pick your battles.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Zealott]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hey, wait a minute. The evidence here is pretty overwhelming but I still have a few questions. If the governments of the world have conspired to change the calendar, when did they decide to do that? They must have set the calendar back by about 60-70 years or so. So when did they do it? Which 60-70 years of our history is a repeat? Also, is that why the dreaded Year 2000 bug never happened? If you consider that 1941 (start of WWII) was the real 2012 then the real 2000 was 1929. That was the year of the great stock market crash. Could that have been caused by the Year 2000 bug? One of the predictions in the late 90s was that the stock market might crash due to the computers going crazy so if the Y2K bug happened in 1929 that would explain it perfectly. We're just lucky we didn't have Nukes back then or they might have launched accidentally!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
What the heck is this thread? Another disinfo operation? Well, for me it seems to that. When people are start to feel that something is going to happen, something greater, they feels it in their soul, in their bones, and all the threads at ATS and at other places are confirming this, because there are 2012 threads in greater number then ever everywhere on the net, and now someone suddenly comes with this... oh, my. It's already passed. Give up, there is no hope, nothing will happen... oh, come on. You should try better then that.

No. It's not passed. It's still 4 years away from the present day. So, Feds, nice try, but don't even try to convince that the turning point is already passed. Because it's not. I know that, you know that. May I ask why do you fear from it?

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

what UTTER TWADDLE

the increasing numbers of idiots squaking ` the sky is falling ` on the internet is largley the result of charlatans attempting to cash in on the gulibility of people who will buy this crap

just look back at the " predictions " made for the following years / events

1999 - bill clinton wil assume dictatorial powers and never leave office

Y2K - a plethora of doomsday scenarios , too numerous to list individually

2000 [ may 5th ] the " alignment of planets " was supposed to cause massive catatsrophy and or [ dependant on which idiot you talked to ] spiritual asscencion

2003 [ may 16th to be precices ] - planet Ex was going to fly through the solar system wreaking " pole shifts " and other havok

in all the above cases - once the first prediction was made - others jumped on the band wagon - and the argument of appeal to numbers was made

just like you are doing now - and note that none of them came true - so why do you believe all those juming on the 2012 band wagon ?

the easiest way to refute the 2012 idiocy is to actually study the mayan calender system -

[edit on 15-6-2008 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Actually my knowledge regarding to 2012 is not connecting to the Mayan calendar, not to "UFOs from the high council will come and save us" knowledge at all. It's connecting to something else. I'm not buying most of the stuffs too, but I have the right reason to believe that there will be something in 2012... Well, what many are going to like it... and many are going to hate that year. And the current events, tornados, earthquakes, etc, etc... are also confirming this. Media and Governments may lie, but your soul is not going to lie to you at all. Especially when your senses never cheated you before.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
No offence but dude u gotta give me u'r pusher's number......please!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Marsrising

Life expectancy. This has increased. People are living longer. That is because time is reversing.

Tell it to the people who don't have a first world medical service, hey sorry your child is dead but guess what.... time is reversing!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There really should be limits placed on ridiculous threads like this, either present your documented evidence in your first crazy post, or just don;t post a thread in the first place...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Reminds me of the theory that ..time is running fast because we are actually only running on an eighteen hours a day clock
Though we do not notice these missing 6 hours because it is eaten up by shortening each hour by (20 minutes) in the 24 hours

So what used to be a 60 minutes ...(an hour of our normal time).....is now ...40 minutes an hour

And yes time would feel as if it is speeding up

Though in order for this theory to be true

Something would also have to mess around and speed up our sunrise and sunsets ..
And also compress all the seasons to fit into this new measurement of time ...(maybe it already has ) .....
.......lol

Time is a wonderful illusion and it can either speed up or slow down depending on it's awareness

long breaths.... short breaths

Ticktock ....."everything that has and will be has already happened"

It is the creation of me, my-selves and I .......
that separates all the ticks from the tock's

18 hours a day or 24 hours a day ...does it matter

My life is as long as a piece of string ......as long as it is >>>>>>

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Time is a concept. Concepts are formed from imaginary perceptions of external reality.

External reality is manipulated by capturing the imagination of each individual subjective perception of reality, which as a collective consciousness creates our shared reality.

The imagination is captured through repetitive ritual.

Time is the ultimate repetitive ritual.

The Gregorian calendar is a prime example of this type of ritual

en.wikipedia.org...

"There are plans within plans" Bene Gesserit - DUNE

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
And the current events, tornados, earthquakes, etc, etc... are also confirming this. Media and Governments may lie, but your soul is not going to lie to you at all. Especially when your senses never cheated you before.

Oh, it's really true! I live in Japan and we had a pretty big earthquake just yesterday! It wasn't bad where I live but I felt it, it lasted for over a minute! That's definitely a sign.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

It is very simple, people in "third word countries" ha ha ha, as you seems to believe, are way more healthy than people in the US, why? simply because they eat more natural food that people in first world countries, simply because a lot of them grow their own food or have it from people that actually don't mess up with food, you, my friend, don't know a thing about the real world outside of "first world countries", but thank you, you really made me amaze about how people really sees the world outside the US.

Ok, since you think you have it all figured out, here is a recent article about infant mortality rates around the world. Notice the numbers for 3rd world countries where many don't even live past infancy.

www.bartleby.com...

Afghanistan total: 157.43 deaths/1,000 live births

Here is a map that shows life expectancy around the world from birth.

www.mapsofworld.com...

Notice which countries have a life expectancy of under 55 years versus countries with a life expectancy of 75 years or more.

People are not living longer in many countries of the world. While you may know people that have lived to 120, that is a miracle if they have even made it past infancy.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

EVIDENCE.

Reverse engineering. This is in fact the other way around, the technology was there to begin with. It is why there are so many stories now about ancient technologies.

Alien abductions. That is because 2012 released them and after that WW2 was a cover up of the air activity around the time.

Most people now say that they feel time is speeding up. That is because we are moving away through the black hole that Earth went through in 2012 during WW2.

There is more evidence but that should be enough for you to be going on with.

Sorry but I find it very, very hard to understand where you are coming from.

2012 has been prophecised by the Bible, I Ching, Nostradamus, The Mayan Calendar and many, many other ancient texts.

Do you seriously think, Seriously, that the Government can change something that has been foretold in history for thousands of years?

No. I don't see it likely.

And this quote in particular..
"Alien abductions. That is because 2012 released them and after that WW2 was a cover up of the air activity around the time"

You're suggesting World War 2 was a cover up because UFO's wanted to start flying around?
I do not think that a huge war, a World War for that matter, would become apart of a 'plan' so that little green men can fly around without people obviously knowing it's a foreign craft, because there'd be tons flying around that time.

You got the 'time is speeding up' part correct altho.
And good for you matey for doing so.

But like I said earlier, which is the whole reason to your post,
I personally don't think any, or all united together, Government/s could 'change' one of the most important dates of humankind.

Sorry, doesn't work for me. and I know & can comprehend many, many things.
As cocky as that sounded, this post just ticked me off abit.

Wait around for 2012 and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I dont believe this 2012 already happend.... smells like bull#!!! lol.... i know something big will happen in 2012, not the end of the world, but a huge event. Nibiru maybe? ill post on this....

[edit on 6/15/2008 by furiousracer313]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

STOP. THINK. The governments of the world knew 2012 was going to happen. To con everyone they have changed the calendar. So all of you waiting for the world to end or to get saved are wasting your time.

2012 happened around the time we now call WW2.

Of course they knew it was going to happen ! They're not that stupid. I knew it was going to happen and have known for years. You see if you add 4 years to 2008, you know when 2012 will happen.

Fortunately, there is no planet x or whatever that will destroy the world in 2012.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The 'theory' herein proposed sounds crazy I know but I have had my own experience of 'sensing' time going 'backwards' somehow. Last December I had a burglary - very strange - the burglar stole a camera and my wallet containing the usual cc's, small bit of cash and also photos of my family, however though I could see that he had been into most of the rooms in my house, no drawers had been upturned or any mess one would usually expect after a burglary. Weirdly the quilts on a couple of beds had been lifted but the beds had not been upturned to look under the mattress etc ?
I actually caught the guy coming out of my garage although at the time I thought he was going into it. I had only been out of the house for about 45 mins. walking my dog - seemly I'd been seen going out. When I returned and saw him bending down by my garage door I asked what he was doing (thinking he was a workman as he was wearing a bright orange 'working man's' donkey jacket with small red lettering on the back saying SECURITY - he was also wearing a black or navy 'beanie hat with Union Jacks all around the border !) as he was bending down he spoke what sounded like some kind of animal sounds, not human ! I repeated my question and he then said "I'm hiding from someone", I replied "What did you say?" thinking I'd not heard properly, he again repeated the same thing, in my confusion I told him to go and find somewhere else to hide bar my garage. As he passed within a foot of me I got a good look at his face as he stared straight into my eyes and kind of 'growled' as he left . When I went inside I realised that I'd been burgled and called the police etc. After this incident I found strange things happening inside my home, almost as if there was some kind of ghost moving things around! Metal objects seemed to be magnetised somehow, and paperwork left in an orderly neat pile would 'magically' be found 'fanned' out - like a hand held chinese paper fan - if you know what I mean. I found DVD covers of various films in my possession had been lined up as if trying to convey a message somehow. eg Desperado followed by Bulletproof Monk, followed by Born Invincible, followed by The Getaway(PS2 game) followed by The Patriot, followed by The best Bits of Mr Bean,Empire Earth (game) Gangs of New York, Catch me if You Can, Any Given Sunday !!! I know it sounds absolutely crazy and for a while it almost drove me there. Also the door to the cabinet under my tv had somehow been removed and I couldn't get it to fit back again. Various items like shampoo bottles/cologne bottles seemed to have had the lids superglued shut - keys kept dissappearing including ones in my pocket and then somehow reappear. During this period the weather turned really cold and dry, I can't remember December weather like that in London. It didn't rain for weeks and there were the most amazing sunrises and sunsets and lots of high altitudejetsThe streets outside my home, although exactly the same, seemed to be much quieter, less traffic, hardly any people going about. Although everything was the same somehow it was like being in a parallell or mirror world. During this time I also noticed that my hair started to fall out at an alarming rate and even the cuticles on my nails seemed to have melted away and the water from my tap tasted and 'smelled' like lime (not the fruit but the stuff that turns acid into alkiline). Strange stuff happened on my computer too - I was on dial-up and yet I was given access to a broadband connection from New Zealand ? and simultaneously all my conspiracy stuff got wiped out of my hardrive. After that the next time I tried to log on a completely different screen set up came on ie instead of the usual blue/gray it was bright pink/black and green. I have had threats to me and my family's lives in the past for posting controversial stuff and anti-war on the AOL message boards (back in 2004) but now changed my ISP and no longer post there - (much more to tell!)

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Barbs46

Have you even heard of Julius Caeser and Agustus Caeser or the Romans at all?? Most people have and I'm sure this would have been taken into account...idiot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join