It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden link at bottom of page. whatistheconspiracy.com

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Realms

I can host it also, let me know.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This dot puzzle seems like there should be an alphabet going up the side. Like a graph, line up the dots with the letters to reveal what is hidden. There is probably something a little extra thrown in to make it more difficult.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ragster

Ragster, I think you're onto something with the dot fingerprints.

All dots that lie on the same horizontal line have exactly the same fingerprint.

for example...

However, some of the same dot fingerprints are found on more than one horizontal line.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
here is also a new movement I am looking

depending on which way the fingerprint on the dots are like it would correspond with letter from both the bottom and top.

here is a picture, I am trying to make lines to single out letter from above and on the bottom, maybe it will spell something this way.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Lol... taking the vertical scale as letters, and applying a crytogram: I don't think the answer is 'win issues asylum rueful', but that does fit:

L B G B F F D H F J F K C D A I D H E D C
w i n i s s u e s a s y l u m r u e f u l

A: m B: i C: l D: u E: f F: s
G: n H: e I: r J: a K: y L: w

Problem is there doesn't seem to be any spaces, except in the fourth position. Why only one?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
we gotta twist this image around
try all 4 angles

i mean even the corners if we must

[edit on 2-8-2008 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

That same pattern of the 'dot fingerprints' could be generated when making the image by:

1- starting with a large (say 500x500) image
2- applying the same-pattern circular brush at particular exact points
3- resizing the image to a size that isn't an even divisor of 500x500 (say, 320x320)
4- applying a 'eliminate every other scanline' filter, to give the interlacing effect

So it may not be intentional / significant.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
another idea

it says test
test is big i think
its not like a normal figure me out
its use logic to have the answer, this is a test right?

is it possible, these dots are numbers depending on where they are it says, add, subtract multiply divide. the dot on top is positive, the dot on the bottom is negative, a PH scale kinda thing almost.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

an now it hits me. you could be surely correct an me wrong an also leading on woop. when you use a filter like that, depending on where the dots are, it is almost surely possible to have that overlapping effect when placed side by side.

i am now leaning more towards the test. just that word

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I looked at star charts, too. The pattern looks a bit like Leo or Saggitarius, but not enough. Nostradamus used occult astrology quite a bit. Perhaps rotating the image and comparing it will yield results...?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think the differences (and similarties) in the dots are a probably due to pixelation and whatever software/computer that the image was created with/on.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yeah, the dot fingerprint thing could be unintentional. I just found it peculiar.

For what its worth, the colored circles show where the dot fingerprints are the same on different lines.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Actually, now that I think about it, that pattern would only appear if the image was resized vertically, and not horizontally, say from 250x260 to 250x250. Haven't measured the image yet. But it kind of support the argument that the vertical height is a measurement scale, 1-26, for a cryptogram.

Edit to add: see, if it were resized by a non-integral horizontal divisor, the pattern would appear horizontally, with differences between dots in the same row, too.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Ian McLean]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

That'd go a long way to explaining why the dots are perfectly spaced on the horizontal axis but a little inconsistent the vertical.

Wrong tree. Barking up. Sinking feeling.
Some assembly required.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

??????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

Yeah, the dot fingerprint thing could be unintentional. I just found it peculiar.

For what its worth, the colored circles show where the dot fingerprints are the same on different lines.

Have read the wiki and been following the thread for the last few days... for whats it worth the "W" or M shaped object in right lower corner of your pic looks just like Cassiopia. i dont know if its constructive thought or not.. i'm really bad at these things. just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hello all!! Just wanted to see what you guys thought about if there is any significance with the two lines that read above and below the dots...why are they in differing colors, different spacing, size, etc. Could there be anything there? Also, perhaps since we are looking at a right angle, should we be checking out at what degrees these dots have been placed at according to the angle. Does this sound ridiculous or am I making sense? Also, could these dots be pointing at specific letters at different angles, creating either actual words or another cryptograph?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey all, for several reasons, I'm 99% sure this is a simple dot cipher. But there are some irregularities in it that I'm sure are designed to throw us off.

First reason, (duh), it's got dots.

Second reason, each dot only occurs 1 time for each column, however, several dots can occur on each row.

The idea is each row represents a letter. Each column represents a letter of the ciphered code. So the word "BEE" might look like this:

A
B.
C
D
E ..

This page explains it in depth.

Like I said though, there are some issues. For example, if we follow the suggestions of what the rows should look like, there turns out to be 27, not 26 lines (letters):

I'm trying to shift the numbers, but it's difficult to make sense of it. Any other ideas floating around?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
can you rotate that picture to the left with 23 or somethin rows and see a word in that?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Excellent graph you made there. Thats how I've been trying to tackle this. I have a set of letters after converting the numbers but the problem is we have no idea how many and what length the words are. With the last cryptogram, you needed a keyboard key to solve because there was not only an unknown word count and length, there was an acronym thrown in for good measure.

There are 2 letters that are present 4 times and I am trying that angle now. I hope SO doesn't have to dust off the HUNT_ADMIN account.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join