It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden link at bottom of page. whatistheconspiracy.com

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Its also not out of the possibility that it's a Caesar Cipher.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
BCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZA
CDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZAB
DEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABC
EFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCD
FGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDE
GHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEF
HIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFG
IJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGH
JKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHI
KLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJ
LMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJK
MNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKL
NOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLM
OPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMN
PQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNO
QRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP
RSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQ
STUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQR
TUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRS
UVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST
VWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTU
WXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUV
XYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVW
YZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWX
ZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY

If it is, we need to figure out the shift for a starting point.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm sorry about that pic being so small. I'm trying to show where each dot would correspond to a letter. I think I got it lined up right.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nowheremen22

Actually, you missed the "Y" in "WORTHY". Both lines, top and bottom read as follows:

Top Line:
THEGRANDCONSPIRACYOFOURTIMEWILLBEREVEALEDTOTHEONESWHOAREWORTHYOFTHISTEST

"The grand conspiracy of our time will be revealed to the ones who are worthy of this test."

Bottom Line:
YOUMUSTKNOWWHATTHISMEANSTOPLAYTHEGAMETOITSFULLEST

"You must know what this means to play the game to its fullest."

NOTE: I don't see any missing letters in this one...
===========================================
As for the new "Dots puzzle", I'm leaning toward the dots represented by placement on an x,y grid, such as:

I don't think it coincidental that the grid approximates 25x25 (26x26 to the margin), the same number of squares per axis as there are letters in the alphabet.

Consequently, my approach, at least for the time being, is concentrating on the x.y pairs as they may correlate to letters/letter pairs. others may have a different angle with this (I hope so!)

BTW - did anyone ever get the second numeric line in the previous graphic? Perhaps I missed it. I spent hours running thousands of possibilities through several crypto deciphering routines and had a few promising results but just too many viable choices for a definitive.

OK - back to the war room...

[edit on 8/2/2008 by Outrageo]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Oops. I guess I did miss that. Got to typing in a hurry.

Also I didn't see that Kellter had already posted the image before me. Sorry for duplicating.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by nowheremen22]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I was looking at the X,Y grid angle also. Thd dots seem to fall precisely on the vertical lines. However, they do no line up so nicely on the horizontal lines

So, there are 22 vertical lines that have dots (except the 4th line)

hmmm...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone has mentioned yet, but the image is titled 0051631072020193120.gif
Don't know if there's anything relevant there though.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
BTW - did anyone ever get the second numeric line in the previous graphic? Perhaps I missed it.

Yes, DraconianKing beat it, good job DK.

Solution

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So these puzzles are going to have something to do with Nostradamus? I've missed quite a bit since last night. Gotta catch up quick.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
as each piece we learn now, from solutions to peoples, they all seem to be a type of cereal box decoder puzzle piece...

actually there is no line on the 4th an the 23rd line

also there is a pattern use of the dots
I would guess whoever created the pictures used a brush and than the effect either way it was not a random brush assortment it was one type of brush and you can see the pattern in the different levels, each dot has its own finger print pixel shape.

open the whole picture, it interesting how these dots reverse and alternate, I know this is something I cannot remember what it is called.

um yea I just noticed...

these dots they line into each other to create a whole dot, no lines in between.

update:

we see there is an almost ruler look to these dots laid side by side, but when on top of each other it is jumbled around, up close you can see patterns of each line on top of each other for a corresponding dot sequence, there are some lines on top of each other which have no dots above or below them in sequence. The ones that do the dots seem to exactly mesh together as you see in the above picture. It could be guitar tabs from Hendrix or dot cheat code from megaman, but in it all, there is the finite x,y factor.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Excellent work so far guys, just caught up with the events of the past week or so.

I too am looking into the x,y aspect. It does remind me of mass spectrometer result too, I wonder if this one isn't related to a code.

Probably is though going off the others.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Ormus

this is actaully not a bad idea. when you rotate the image it looks like stuff.

stars was part of future readings.

the truth, our fate lies within the stars

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Look I am jumping off the limb on this one

but if Nostradamus is in on this game so is his predictions.

the dots represent the stars, and than his predictions of the end time, the end time being the ultimate test for all people to prove who is willing to pass on, judgment day, the Biblical conspiracies, the ultimate conspiracy is the end of mankind, the end of our time.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Interesting Ragster. Would Nostradamus be rated as a "grand conspiracy" though?

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Sendran]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Was this one ever solved? What was the solution?

Also, why when some people post images, they actually show up in the post, but others (like me) have a link to the image show up?

I looked at the image tag and they are the exact same in min and the one a post or 2 above me.

[edit on 8/2/2008 by Dark Realms]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Realms

yea this post here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think if we align the dots the right way they're going to form words......... ?????..... then again I could be going crazy. Or if we chop them up the right way...?

Every time I close my eyes I see green dots.

They seem so similar to the words at the top and bottom of the page.....

The dots that are lined up with one another are identical.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Those who are worthy will understand the grand
confusion of our time

I just had a horrible thought.... so, what if these cryptograms we're working on now aren't "warm-ups" at all?

There does seem to be extra information in these "warm-up" puzzles....

What if 8/8/08 comes around, and the web page is updated, and it says something like "you have all you need; now awaiting the final answer"? No new clues, puzzles, etc?

That would be some "grand confusion"!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Website

Does anyone have a website that I could use to host the Whatistheconspiracy clue info?

LestatG did a good thing with the Wiki file. I tried editing it, but the Wiki format doesn't give you too much flexability. I figured a web site would make it easier to mess with the format to make it easy to read.

I COULD put it on mine, but I have links to personal info on it (it's a business site).

Thanks for the reply, Ragster

[edit on 8/2/2008 by Dark Realms]

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join