It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden link at bottom of page. whatistheconspiracy.com

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

thats a lot of numbers

1 is the most popular number

than the 2

a d that the 6

the 9

and the 5

just where i am getting at

its these numbers used.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Man, this one is a toughy... I was thinking it had to do with the Fibonacci sequence but I cannot get anything to fit.

Time to go, I am beat. Good luck and see you guys tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kellter

Q is not the 16th letter of the alphabet. P is.

Love,

Someone trying to solve this without having an ATS account.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The puzzles will be more TMWST cryptograms.

A = 11
B = 24
C = 22
D = 13
E = 3
F = 14
G = 15
H = 16
I = 8
J = 17
K = 18
L = 19
M = 26
N = 25
O = 9
P = 10
Q = 1
R = 4
S = 12
T = 5
U = 7
V = 23
W = 2
X = 21
Y = 6
Z = 20

Edit: TMWST, as in The Man Who Saw Tomorrow.

The puzzles will be more TMWST cryptograms.

www.amazon.com...

"First off, TMWST is a documentary. However it mixes two subjects that have often fascinated people from the beginning. Prophecy and History. Although today Nostradamus is a household name by and large, when this movie came out he was little more than a obscure name to most."

The alphabet was numbered this way, "Qwerty uiopas dfg hjkl zxcvb nmqw ertyuio pas dfghj klzxcvb nm" It is some random text I found searching google when I noticed qwerty was 123456.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by DraconianKing]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Maybe tricky or tough?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Wow so much has happened while I have been in the land of nod! Can you believe that I am dreaming of puzzles and cryptograms now!! Unbelievable.

Great work on the last 2 ones, this one seems to be a toughie and im afraid I am number dyslexic! Words are my thing.

I will have a bash though, plus all theses letters that have been missing from the clues, has anyone recorded them anywhere?

If not ill go through them and put them on the thread and TinWiki. It would be nice if someone else has already done it though

Happy hunting

Peace

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

Excellent, DK. That must be it. I saw that TMWST on TV about 15 years ago.

I can't believe I missed this thread until just a few hours ago. I've been perusing the last umpteen pages to catch up. Good to see some old gamers here and plenty of first-timers. I lurked at ATS for a while until the FinalAnswerToEverything game finally made me join.

Too bad the staff can't play as I'm going to miss Crackeur and JBird's input.

So, I guess we have to wait until August 8th to continue?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Well done m8, good work there. Especially the TMWST bit. I woke up after you had posted the solution, but i went over it just for fun and looks like you are right.

I tried rotating the letters of TMWST by the number 7 and 21 (as u is the 21st letter and its value is 7 in this puzzle) incase it was a hidden word or something but the Nostradamus thing must be rite.

I would never had worked that out
i need to brush up on my Nostradamus hehe

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Great work King im slowly understanding how this is done now looking forward to the next one

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So to play this game to the fullest as the script says, Knowing "the man who saw tomorrow" which is be said Nostradamus.

I guess a lot of questions could be about him, even the whole conspiracy deal.
good job on finding it for sure

lets see what plays out now

[edit on 2-8-2008 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Good job DK and thanks, maybe I can get something done around the house today.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

Too bad the staff can't play as I'm going to miss Crackeur and JBird's input.

Agreed! I'm sure they are wishing they could be playing along with us.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Lets get Crack a Lackin, so much for getting anything done around the house.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hey guys. This is pretty impressive stuff you guys are doing. This is my first ARG here on ATS and it looks like it's going to be a doozy. I have been trying to catch up and I think I'm there now. I have been ARGing for a while over at Nowheremen.net where I'm known as johnlennon2. They're currently in hiatus between seasons 1 & 2 but it has been a thriving game in the past.

I found ATS from hitting the stumbleupon button and then I saw the What is the Conspiracy tag at the bottom, clicked it and well there you go. Anyway, long story short, I hope that I can help out in the future. I've got a year of ARG in over at nowheremen and I have since started a thread there for other ARGs and have included this one, so hopefully some of those folks will join here also. Later

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
new clue!

THE GRAND CONSPIRACY OF OUR TIME WILL BE REVEALED TO THOSE WHO ARE WORTH OF THIS TEST

[edit on 2-8-2008 by nowheremen22]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I went on the theory that that is a grid and the position of the green dots are letters represented by their position on the x and y axis.

There are 117 dots on the vertical axis and 117/26 is 4.5, so I put the image in Paint and plotted it out. The right-most dots, as far as I can tell, are in vertical postions 25, 3, 15, 3, 13, 13, 7, 17, 13, 21, 13, 23... which, using DK's list, works out to NEGEDDUJDXDV... . iow, gibberish.

Looking for another approach...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I took the image into PS and started to use unshar mask on full levels upon doing so I noticed that all the "point blob/marks" are not the same but vary slightly, yet they do match with one or more of the other blobs.

It might be nothing though but I will through it out there anyways.

If you zoom in far enough into each blob you get several lines could these be tiny text that as been coloured through/ black(green)ed out? could be another route.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Marshall Ormus]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
My first thought is that each line across the horizontal axis is a letter. The first dot represented would be B for example. I took the image into the gimp and tried to free hand dots along the vert and it came out to 26 dots. don't know if this helps tho

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

I did something similar to you except I made a grid (below).

Please don't laugh I used Paint Lol, I'm sure one of our graphics gurus will make a perfect one. Using the graph method, the numbers I came up with are

26 3 16

3 13 13 7 18 13 22 13 24 5 7 1 19 7 18 9 7 5

The 4th line down there is no green dot so I made a space. I don't think we can trust spaces though, I think the key is figuring out which number assignment from the keyboard works.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I just had a far out brain wave, could the dots represent stars? and it is some type of constellation? I was looking at a constellation image and noticed that some of its blobs were larger than other ones in the same constellation as if to represent large and small stars. With the blobs sharing a similar pattern could this be some star chart or something?

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join