It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese invent car that runs on water

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
presumably any car that runs on water will produce water vapor, right? So what would be the impact of vast amounts of water vapor in urban city areas? Thats right precipitation. Would/could too much traffic cause severe rain and snow storms? I think that a car that emits water vapor is much more eco friendly there will still be some sort of impact. With water vapor perhaps more noticably than our current climactic problems.

Well humans also emit water vapor, Carbon Dioxide and Methane and we are making a lot more of those every year... maybe we should have emission controls on them

As to water vapor... a simple collector and problem solved... a small pump from the collector back to the fuel tank

Now you DO know that cars already put out a lot of water vapor don't you?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by azblack
I don't want to sound pompus but I'm going to because I just read 11 pages or so of illogical thinking from everyone here.

First of all you are wrong.(sorry) But you are all geniuses in reasearch. I think even the news article is flawed.

There is technology that exists for a car which runs off hydrogen combines that with oxygen to produce electricity. The Hydrogen and oxygen are seperate,they pass simutaneously through a catalyst rich filter of sorts which provides the conditions to combine the two together and causes electricity exhaust is completely pure water. Problem is the most efficient way to extract hydrogen is through the petroleum distallation process. Still attached to Oil. But it's not the only way to produce hydrogen.

The second Technology in the works is the water powered car. It's my favorite, but surprisingly enough it's more dangerous than filling your car with Hydrogen. This method Uses electricity to seperate the H2o molecule The anode attaches to one side of a stack of metal plates the anode attached to the other, and it is subersed in water. Very simple inexpensive extraction process but also very dangerous. It's very simple I made mine from stainless steel wall switch plates and a plastic jug. It attaches to the battery on my lawn mower and I installed a small valve for fine adjustment. It takes a 20 ounce bottle vs 1.5 gals of gas.

search in you tube "water powered lawnmower"

These blow up but it's really about how well you make them. It doesn't blow like the hindenburg or nothing. Try it you'll be glad you did

Sorry I had to qoute myself but nobody read it obviously The car that produces water exhaust runs off hydrogen.

The exhaust of water cars is pure oxygen and very, very minimal hydrogen, And once every so often(almost never) a droplet of water drips. A car that runs off water that produces water as an exhaust is simply illogical, proves the lack of understanding exhibited in this thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

A car that runs off water that produces water as an exhaust is simply illogical, proves the lack of understanding exhibited in this thread.

How is it illogical? That's like saying evaporating water is illogical because it makes rain. LOL

You know when you burn hydrogen/oxygen it is like the Sun evaporating water in a puddle? The Sun alone slowly burns water on dry days.

When you wet concrete on a hot day, the water slowly disappears. Do you know that hydrogen cars are pretty much the same thing?

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

The heat from the sun does not seperate the h2o bond, it simply changes from liguid to gas, The water car uses electricity to seperated the bond between th atoms producing hydrogenx2 + oxygen. This combination is used for combustion.

The hydrogen car uses hydrogen

and combines it with oxygen to produce water and in the process you get electricity! This car uses electric motors and a couple batteries!

TWO SEPERATE TECHNOLOGIES

Should i quote the exact same post from earlier, or save me some time look it up, do homework, and then come back and insult me! I have ran my lawn mower from water, and converted back to gas because it's dangerous!

Edit to answer your question!! To say a car that burns water and spews water from the tail pipe?? Does a car that burns gas spew gas from it's tail pipe??OMG what grade am I in, I think I'm in the wrong class,

IS THIS ATS.......HELLO.....HELLO?>???

[edit on 21-6-2008 by azblack]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

The second Technology in the works is the water powered car. It's my favorite, but surprisingly enough it's more dangerous than filling your car with Hydrogen.

This is why nobody listens to you... you feed them CRAP!

DANGEROUS?! I'LL SHOW YOU DANGEROUS!

images.google.com...

Now imagine those were filled with water! Damn, I wonder who wins. Actually, I already know. Water.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
An oil car works like this:

The piston gets pushed up, and it "compresses" refined oil and oxygen(air). A spark makes the fuel and air expand, and it pushes the piston down.

This is how a water car works:

The piston gets pushed up, and it "compresses" the refined water and oxygen(air). A spark makes the hydrogen and oxygen expand, and it pushed the piston down.

The difference?

Oil is dirt. Water is gold. You souls have been sold.

Hey I know how to make fresh water from thin air, its called condensation.

Yeah, sometimes the weather channel likes to report the humidity. It's like telling us how much water we can take from the air.

Breath warm breath on glass on a cold day/night and you manifest fresh water.

Damn I wonder why the stars are made of hydrogen??? Wow, does the burning hydrogen stars emit water vapor???!

IS THIS ATS.......HELLO.....HELLO?>???

Hmm, yeah you are blind. You can simply look at the URL. I believe it says AboveTopSecret.com!

en.wikipedia.org...

Hydrogen (pronounced /ˈhaɪdrədʒən/[1]) is the chemical element with atomic number 1. ......0NE!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I just wrote along explination with lots of retalitory insults, but I erased them all, You insult my intelegence and have no clue the difference between condesation, a physical reation of a molecule to a liquid from a gas, and a chemical reaction on the molecular level, man I'm wasting my time with this reply.

Water is not what enters the combustion chamber it is hydrogen and oxygen seperated. All of these cars require a tank or "Hydrogen Generator" which electricty is passed though, this seperates the molecules and the gas from the top is fed into the fuel line, to the combustion chamber, the exhaust is almost nothing. This process is dangerous to build yourself, but with a few capacitors to control elec.???
Google search: hydrogen from water, I tried to post a link???

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

How is it illogical? That's like saying evaporating water is illogical because it makes rain. LOL

You know when you burn hydrogen/oxygen it is like the Sun evaporating water in a puddle? The Sun alone slowly burns water on dry days.

When you wet concrete on a hot day, the water slowly disappears. Do you know that hydrogen cars are pretty much the same thing?

When you burn hyrdrogen and oxygen they are chemically used up and expended as energy. Hydrogen and water seperate are two different things, not water. Flour isn't cake until you make it one.

When the sun evaporates water it physically changes, to a gas then later cools or pressure causes it to return to liquid or rain.

I swear this is a second grade science lesson. You say no one listens cause I feed them crap, I think I'm the only one on topic with the facts right all of a sudden. I can also tell you didn't bother to look anything up before you insulted me.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
If energy can not be created or destroyed, how in the heck could we possibly run out??

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What are you talking about. The burning of molecules makes fire hence energy. Are we going to keep going with this senseless discussion, where you tell me evaporation and condesation are the same as divding the water molecule.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

First of all you are wrong.(sorry) But you are all geniuses in reasearch. I think even the news article is flawed.

The second Technology in the works is the water powered car. It's my favorite, but surprisingly enough it's more dangerous than filling your car with Hydrogen. This method Uses electricity to seperate the H2o molecule The anode attaches to one side of a stack of metal plates the anode attached to the other, and it is subersed in water. Very simple inexpensive extraction process but also very dangerous. It's very simple I made mine from stainless steel wall switch plates and a plastic jug. It attaches to the battery on my lawn mower and I installed a small valve for fine adjustment. It takes a 20 ounce bottle vs 1.5 gals of gas.

search in you tube "water powered lawnmower"

Hello azblack,

I guess you didn't read my reply earlier in this thread.

Anyway, many experimenters around the world have seemingly experimented with the common Briggs&Stratton lawn mower engine. It can be powered with water, if you can successfully separate the water to its basic elements: oxygen and hydrogen.

I checked the Youtube, and there were quite many videos about alternative fuels for lawnmowers. Many of them were about the Pantone GEET technology, invented by the controversial inventor Paul Pantone who is now in jail for false charges. We all can guess why he REALLY is in jail...
However, I didn't find your videos, at least with your ATS nick. Perhaps you could give us a more direct link to your videos if you have them online?

Another question is, how effectively have these experimenters been able to electrolyze water to a combustible gas? A very simple method for checking would be to take a cheap Chinese gasoline generator with a four-stroke engine and run it with a gaseous fuel. Fuel that was created from water using some kind of an electrolyzer. And of course, the electrolyzer was powered by the generator itself. This is a closed loop, just add water to keep the loop from "running dry"...
Of course, the initial gas would have to be generated using a battery, before the engine runs.

If this simple closed loop works, then (and only then!) the gas-generating device is working as it should. If you are consuming more electric power for creating the combustible gas than you generate with the engine-powered generator, this technology is useless.

And after you get the closed loop running, we get to the real point: what happens to the water vapor that comes out of the exhaust pipe? Can we use it immediately again as a fuel in the engine, after condensing it back to liquid water? I think not, as I have a hunch that we're not talking about a perpetuum mobile here.

[edit on 21.6.2008 by Doc Lithium]

[edit on 21.6.2008 by Doc Lithium]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
If energy can not be created or destroyed, how in the heck could we possibly run out??

What if all the money in the world was locked in a vault which no one knew the code to. And there wasn't enough currency to pay someone to break in?

The money still exists!

The same is with energy. I know you were talking tongue-n-cheek, but today lots of energy is "locked" in oil. So we are trying to find easier ways to unlock this energy from other sources so that it can be harnessed.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Lithium

I don't have any spots on yu tube, I don't know much about it although there are plenty of videos of the kind. I learned to make a hydrogen generator there.

You are getting confused on many points I only have time to show you one.

When you mention the condensing of the water in the exhaust you are getting the technologies mixed up. A motor running off hydrogen and pure oxygen has hardly any exhaust. They have the advantage of being an element, not a molecule like water, When you burn them they are used and expressed as energy. Gas is a complex hydrocarbon molecule when it burns only the elements with that flash rate, the others don't create energy or burn but are expelled as exhaust. Hydrogen is the cleanest burn possible, if you know anything about chemistry it's atomic number is 1.
Fuell cell technology, on the other hand, uses hydrogen, with help of a catalyst and joins hydrogen to oxygen to create electricity, they make water to get electricity, A hydrogen generator uses electricity to turn water to hydrogen and oxygen.

Water to hydrogen, and Hydeogen to water(electricity)
CLICK ABOVE
I wish everybody could grasp the difference, I mean no insult to you, these are complicated processes.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by azblack]

[edit on 23-6-2008 by azblack]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Actually a water car is a great idea because water is one of the worlds renewable resources. We all should have learned in school as kids that the only way the planet loses water is if it is taken off our planet and never returned. Otherwise, when it evaporates, it will return absolutely!

By they way, others have invented water cars before the Japanese. Some here in the USA. One of them is the Ford Motor Company. Theirs runs off sea water and the by product is regular water. But unfortunately, they are claiming it will not be ready for mass production for at least 9 more years. Of course that is a bunch of bull and part of the game being played on us all with the Peak Oil Crisis and taking control of the people to begin with.

I also figure, that the Ford water car is an off shoot of a water car invented by some guy in Texas that came to an untimely demise a few years back. So do our bidding and you will be given the golden goose so to speak, but you can not manufacture it beyond the prototype until we tell you that you can. Sounds like a plausable situation.

The energy crisis is a major game being played as is the global crisis of planatary warming by CO2 emissions. The oil crisis is just part of the plan to head the world to global planatary war to reduce the population. Once that takes place and the rest of the so called common people are placed under control, then watch all the real energy saving and other types of planatary good devices come out of the wood works.

The world had plenty of time to put make these energy efficent devices and all efforts to market them come to the usual confiscation and usual demise of the inventors. Don't believe it, then research it for it has been happening for a very long time. Only those who are part of the club can have the means to make headway in saving the world and only once it has been agreed that it is time to do so.

Look at the American government pretend to scramble to desire off shore drilling and such gets pushed through this time. Create a problem and then present the quick fix solutions, because we all want and need it. But do they really work on promoting and developing REAL renewable energy sources.

In my final word on the subject...let me just say HAARP! A major cause for global warming folks. Do the research and there is a ton of it out there.

Later.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The water burned by the "water car" is first converted to hydrogen in the car! So it most definately will be spent as energy and will not return to earth.

I just posted the link to clarify the technology. The water is not evaporated, it is burnt or spent and expressed as energy. These cars actually aren't "water cars'" at all, they all run off hydrogen!

If what ya'll say is true, why don't I have a muffler on my car right now that condenses my exhaust back into gasoline. It's because certain parts of this hydrocarbon molecule, or compound are used and converted to energy. The exhaust gases are just left over.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

So it most definately will be spent as energy and will not return to earth.

If it does not return to Earth as you say where does it go?

As everyone knows when you burn something you need oxygen...

And what do you get when you burn Hydrogen?

BTW did you know that when iron 'rusts' it is technically 'burning'?

And did you know that 'rust' can be 'reconverted' to iron? You simply need to remove the oxygen that was burned into the iron to create rust or iron oxide

So what happens when you burn hydrogen in oxygen? you get hydrogen 'rust', which you could call hydrogen oxide... but the way chemistry works it takes 2 H to every 1 O so we use the term DiHydrogen Oxide instead...

Hope that confuses you

Now here is a better one... This ought to get you

Burn aluminum and you get Aluminum Oxide a white powdery 'rust'

Take a torch and melt the white aluminun 'rust' or oxide and you get Ruby or Sapphires (Corundum)

Cut that into cylinders, stick a mirror on each end and flash some strobe lights at it and you get LASER

[edit on 24-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by azblack

Hydrogen and oxygen give of an immense amount of energy when they unite,
what remains is water vapour. The problem is getting water to divide into hydrogen and oxygen using less energy then the energy produced when it is united. Apparently the bond can be weakened using certain frequencies,
also at a temperature of 2000 celsius the bond no longer bonds, there is a
group of scientists in switzerland who use solar power, condense it with a
parabolic dish and then manage to focus the energy generated inside a reactor where water is vaporized into hydrogen and oxygen, they capture the oxygen using zinc which turns into zinc oxide, the main problem is providing a continues supply of zinc and transporting the zinc oxide out of the reactor.
What is happening to the japanese water car, has anyone managed to contact the company ?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivalsurferthey capture the oxygen using zinc which turns into zinc oxide, the main problem is providing a continues supply of zinc and transporting the zinc oxide out of the reactor.

Interesting... I will have to follow up on that...

Bob Lazar also has a Hydrogen Car... He ran into trouble with the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission...

Why because of chemicals associated with the process... His company United Nuclear sold these chemicals...

Turns out that many states no make it ILLEGAL to even posses certain chemicals... like sulfur for example...

Bob was charged with illegal fireworks violations...

Now you mention Zinc as being needed to make the Swiss car work... well Zinc is one of those fireworks chemicals...

If you take sulfur powder and mix in zinc shavings... you get solid rocket fuel...
[No I won't tell you the proportions...
]

Heck nowadays you have to have a license to even own chemistry equipment in some states.... I had a cop snoop in my garage one night when I had the door ajar because they were hunting a guy with a gun.... he spotted my setup for mineral assay... and immediately assumed a meth lab...

Its a crazy world.... I think they forget that many major scientific breakthroughs started with garage tinkering

You can read Bob's case here...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Bob's Hydrogen Conversion Kit

The United Nuclear Hydrogen Fuel System Kit converts your existing vehicle to run on Hydrogen.

Complete kits will be available for various late-model cars & trucks as well as individual system components for those who choose to assemble their own kits. Simply put, you never have to buy Gasoline again. Since there are no major changes made to your engine, you can still run your vehicle on Gasoline at any time. We now have over 50,000 trouble-free miles on our prototype vehicles. We are currently fleet-testing our systems and are in final preparation for sales to the general public.

United Nuclear - Hydrogen Fuel Systems
www.switch2hydrogen.com...

He may be crazy... but he is my kind of crazy

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I just wrote along explination with lots of retalitory insults, but I erased them all, You insult my intelegence and have no clue the difference between condesation, a physical reation of a molecule to a liquid from a gas, and a chemical reaction on the molecular level, man I'm wasting my time with this reply.

Yes you are wasting your time
as you do not know what you are talking about... May I suggest a better source of education than Youtube?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join