It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons and Power

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

This was actually intended as an edit to the post above... SOrry, I was going to stay out of this thread for a bit. Oops.
One more thing though, complete transparency aslo means no screen names, and I don't think you're Laura Croft.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

I wish I had a dime for everyone who believes Freemasonry is about power. If Freemasons are plotting to rule the world, they're doing a damn poor job of accomplishing it. My Father was a Freemason. It wasn't until several years after his death that I decided to become one. I researched them, investigated their practices and got to know some. I can tell you most of them don't really care what your or anyone else's perception of them is. What they care about is how being part of this brotherhood affects their lives. It's a fraternity of Men who want to be better men. They are a society that offers wisdom, advise and support to one another and charity to those in need. They seek to become a "more servicable creature" to their fellow man. How surreptitious and covert! How evil! It's not a religion. I have Brothers who are Jewish, Christian and Muslim. I have Brothers who are Mexican, African, Russian, Isreali, British, Swedish and American. From what I've observed, most peoples curiousity and misconception of Freemasonry is from the fact the Masons elect not to let just anyone join. They have the audacity to tell people no! They take oaths not to share what they experience during rituals. The outsiders can't satisfy their urge to be nosey and it seems to piss them off. If Freemasons are so secretive, then how is it we know so much about the famous ones? Why aren't they a mystery? George Washington, Gerald Ford, Red Skelton to name a few are well known Masons. The basics of our rituals are available in printed form. (Which I read first, then joined and found they aren't much different from print) We don't let voyeurs watch our ritual but we aren't hiding in shadows either. We choose to hold closed meetings because, as free men, we can. To quote our Monitor (which is clear text so not secret), "Its tenets are Brotherly love, Relief and Truth. It is builded upon the abiding foundation of an unfeigned belief in the Fatherhood of God, the Brotherhood of Man and the immortality of the soul." There you have in a nutshell, the core of Freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This sort of "EVERYTHING MUST BE OPEN OR WERE DOOMED" philosophy is really not well thought through. Think of the consequences. No one would be able to protect their original ideas or be given credit for the work (patents), governments that are intent on doing harm would have full access to information they can use to harm billions of people...you would create a world exactly opposite of the intent.

Of course...in relation to freemasonry...the big secret is there is no secret. Want to find the ritual? Its in your local library and online. There are no secrets to be held.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

Freemasonry is what it is at the top - a global fraternity based on Babylonian and Egyptian mystery school religion. Albert Pike said the God of Freemasonry is Lucifer. Do you own research. Christians who think that the god of Freemasonry is the Christian God, are being deceived.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The irony of you telling someone to do their own research, and then using a line from a well known hoax, is simply too delicious. And to make it even better, you talk about other people being deceived.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Ok mate, show some evidence of where you found that Lucifer is the "God" of Masons.
You'll find that a lot of people who do their research beyond hate sites, which is to say, sites that actually offerr a unbiased view, or even those that offer a pro-Mason point of view, churn out more truth than the haters. Weird, I know, but true.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I would be wary of ANY society that deems itself to have secrets that are not worthy of sharing with other mortals.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by aSEEKER

Look mate, do yourself a favor, and read this thread, and several others like it through the forum. You'll find out that most of the secrets Masons have are published and availabe at your local book store and library, non spin.
as for the mortals comment, it's not so much as holding yourself higher, as measuring yourself against your values.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aSEEKER

Then you better be wary of the Boy Scouts, Elks, Knights of Columbus, and every single college fraternity and sorority in existence.

That is an awful lot to be wary of, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Y'know, maybe Occams's Razor should be part of a packet you get when you sign up. Might cut off some of these threads.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Dear All,

I have not read all your posts and I can`t post using my on site ID the systems not recognizing me.. I emailed staff.. and even tried another email.

So I am confined to the Unknown section.
I`ve personally had several run- ins with Mason Doctors.
Having realised they were giving me their version of alternative medicine.
I tried to converse with them, and warn them that the treatment they were giving not only for me; but other patients & non-mason colleagues was not correct.
Even unethical as your not supposed to heal another person without asking permission. It seems these docs think they are above this common curtiouses. The old docs or at least some of them used Radionics, those from the 1930`s up until the 1970`s.
Be they masons or not. Even then they may not of told, patients they were treated.
As drugs were less sophisticated.

What we have now is not Radionics, but mind control machines being brought into common clinical practice:
Radonics was and still is low powered and no more powerful than a old radio.
The Newage has allowed once band technology from the 1930`s back on the market. (Misold low power)
The Wellcombe Inst. and big business suppressed facts any chemical; poison or drug could be transmitted electronically over any distance..

Some Mason types are playing games, with not only one another, in the main most would not have a clue.
Docs think they are healing patients, what they are doing is not fully understanding that, computer technology, rather than old fashioned
radios; its Pandora`s box.

Between the military, pharmaceutical, aircraft industry, mobile phone industry they`ve confused not only themselves as to how powerful technology is:
Then forgotten, remembered then forgotten.

Under the guise of Quantum healing, Vibrational medicine & inversion therapy. To numerous too name. & in combination with NLP hypnosis.
These docs will be healing & playing mind games with their less aware
mason buddies, or anyone else who comes their way.

These docs got me out of their practice despite me trying to warn them that this technology, number one no one knows enough about it.
What was known; was it could "Mask" health problems rather than cure.

All they did was a mason tick say I was harassing them:
Because I told them this in a letter..(They used my letter against me)
I had my letters sent to the police surgeon by one of the docs.
Who before anything occurred gave me what I workout was a Masons hand shake.. I did not quite know at the time..

I will not go into the full detail, & perhaps because or inspit of me being from mason stock. I have an ability. It did not give me any defence.
To know when I am being interfered with psychically. Other masons did not rush to help:

The police surgeon said there was nothing in my letter to, need to have been referred to him. He just told me to get registered with another GP.
I told my new GP what happened.
He told me his old colleague used radionics in the back shop. A few months down the road I realised he too was using this vibrational med.
He even admitted it. But had me removed from his books the next day.
I had 8 policemen around my house, when I complained to the docs that they were still linking into me.
(The problem is they do "binding spells")

I contacted several mason lodges who thought they might be Rosicrucian.
One doc was and still is, very much into Black Magick. He loves playing games with me.
(Psychically he said "he did not mean to harm me") But in human terms refused to discuss it. (He does not know enough)

Masons have no a policing themselves, when members get sucked into deeper Magick.. (Spirit Rescue) They start off being ordinary members, then they get sucked in.

In 2000/01 Lord Woolf and Dr Richard Coleman GP`s Chairman set a committee up after there was a vote of no confidence in the GMC by
the BMA. Too many mason docs within the GMC getting mason docs off.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
n 2000/01 Lord Woolf and Dr Richard Coleman GP`s Chairman set a committee up after there was a vote of no confidence in the GMC by
the BMA. Too many mason docs within the GMC getting mason docs off.

In 2002 Dr Richard Coleman resigned conflict of interests, he is a mason doctor. I did a search and found a Ric Coleman GP working in a clinic doing inversion therapies.. (Electronic treatments).

The previous year the committee he was on said that if doctors did not declare their interests (eg in freemasonry) the law would be changed. It was also said that the GMC would be, set up as another government body.
Nothings happened..

I`ve written several times to the GMC and the HealthCare Commission they refuse to do anything....
They referred me to the NRPB (HPA) who decides if we can be zapped by
mobile phones. And the medical devices agency who say along with the DTI that hospital equipment does not have to comply to BSI, or any health and safety legislation..

So not only masons, but anyone can be healed with mobile phone technology...

Keely.net says that practitioners using `Scalar Waves` are ending up dead from either sudden death syndrome or cancer. Yet they think they are healing people and themselves.. Call it electromagnetic hides the fact the basic components are; the basis of not only MRI machines, RADAR
communication systems, Tasar guns, computer technology, so called green
technology.. The MoD can`t say they are well aware. But only do anything if it effects their equipment. They appear to be unwilling to tell the government. As the criteria is interference on their equipment if it interferes with humans; they are not going to say.
(Many scientists say electropollution harms us, is it the mason element that`s turning the blind eye)

The MoD was told off for organising its own mason meetings on government property.. AS THEY SAY IN THE UK PARLIAMENT EYES TO THE RIGHT NOISE TO THE LEFT (what does the really mean)

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Could it be possible that , Freemasonry have strategically, corrupted all powerful
organisation and governments in the world, by getting their most elites members
on all powerful, Medias, Politic , Public and international strategic ‘’ Chars..! ‘’
and secretly planning a secret agenda for humanity.

A lot Worst then Scientology

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lara Croft Peaceful World
Could it be possible that , Freemasonry have strategically, corrupted all powerful
organisation and governments in the world, by getting their most elites members
on all powerful, Medias, Politic , Public and international strategic ‘’ Chars..! ‘’
and secretly planning a secret agenda for humanity.

No, it could not be possible. Its pretty hard to "RULE ZE WORLD!" when no major international leader is a mason, and only a handful of US congressman/senators are masons. If were placing people strategically, we're doing a very poor job at it. Of course all of this assumes there is some reason as to why we would be doing this - and there isn't.

Originally posted by Lara Croft Peaceful World
A lot Worst then Scientology

The only thing that is worse than Scientology is the feverish devotion of anti-masons.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Dear All,

Its a matter of Degrees:
Those who might appear to be at the top in the public are nothing but the puppets. From what I have read the master is all knowing & if the masons lower down the ranks disagree with him they have to hold their tongue, or suffer the consequences. They have to wait until they reach that level to change things, by that time they may well not wish to change things.
It seems to be the same with government.

If they have been taught to think, in illogical ways like lets go an bomb Iraqi. Without thinking it through. Some little upstart says in a small voice that`so not a good idea. The upstart will be punished, by the system like the whistle blower or the messenger. When the others members of the group come to their senses, the one who had the illogical idea gets away with it.

With regard the doctors in the UK, misbehaving we had two incidences in Bristol Children's Hospital had a doctor operating where the death rate was well above what it should be.
Then later a Dr Shipman (GP) who just seemed to be killing patients some might of been mercy killing. But he killed 100`so of his patients, collecting left over prescriptions of morphine from patients who had died.
What his criteria was for killing and not killing you?
He would take them into the back shop and put them on a drip.
I don`to think he killed under the age of 60.

Other doctors even though he worked alone in the area of Yorkshire, & especially the undertaker would have been well aware.
It was not until the families of these patients realised something was going on with their relative was not dying of any dread disease.
It was attributed to the Mason culture of not whistle blowing on fellow members for both these cases. The other doctors just evaded confrontation with fellow members.(They don`to even seem to punish within the ranks)

When other members of the masons will rather take the side of the villain than the side of the whistle blower, who could be persecuted either vir the system of law and order; and or they could do it psychically.
After all we don`to know what happened to Dr Kelly who was found dead in a field, he was a UK government advisor for weapons in the Iraqi war.
There are masons and masons:
There are masons who think, they are a just doing magic (Mind Control)
& others who think its just a social network.
I understand the essence of the Black as well as the White magick.
Control over both. Black is needed if you are involved in wars & need to fight your enemy on all levels.

Its forgotten Royalty had its court magicians, who would of know about chemical weapons & mind games they could play on the enemy
Some would of been better at it then others.

The military worked out they could used machines to bend the minds of not only their own troops, but the enemy. So instead of it being confined to a small number of magicians or psychics who; may or may not of had any morels about what they did. We have more of them now.
Russia held their psychics to ransom, vire their families if they did not to as their control wanted.

You say why have not the masons done it?
Why indeed?
Psychic ability does not give, intelligence be you a mason or a witch.
Rasing the level of consciences is what we need

I liken it to having a conversation with a negative spirit, & once started using negative energy: These spirits want to pull or keep you down. They don`t to want you to do well for your own self its got to be all under their control. (Even the white magick is grey)

Scientology might criticises masons.
They use biofeedback (electronic healing) but they are all very closely linked & a lot of the ideas of Crowley, Steiner & others all integrated. Its like the Catholics & the protestants.

Hal Putoff (Scientologist) works for the CIA he was Uri Gellers controller:
Putoff`s own daughter died of cancer due to being exposed to these healing devices. He still premotes biofeedback devices.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
The only thing that is worse than Scientology is the feverish devotion of anti-masons.
Offtopic aside, but I wonder if the Co$ has a policy on whether their members can become Masons? And vice versa. I mean, does Xenu count as a supreme being just because he's from another planet? Worth investigating.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
I mean, does Xenu count as a supreme being just because he's from another planet? Worth investigating.

I was under the impression that the Xenu character was a living being who rose to the 'rank' of Galactic Overlord by virtue of his machinations, similar to that other Galactic Emepror, Palpatine...and do not get any bright ideas because Sith Lords can not become Masons.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by JoshNorton
I mean, does Xenu count as a supreme being just because he's from another planet? Worth investigating.

I was under the impression that the Xenu character was a living being who rose to the 'rank' of Galactic Overlord by virtue of his machinations, similar to that other Galactic Emepror, Palpatine...and do not get any bright ideas because Sith Lords can not become Masons.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

True, Siths can become Anti-masons, thus must the Jedi Mason arise to the call to preserve the Universe.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

Kind of an irritant-into-a-pearl scenario.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join