It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

What? Where did you come to this conclusion cosmicpixie? Do you have any relevant scripture to back it up?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I believe she was summarizing the book for the poster before her.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The God of the bible that millions of people worship is actually the real "Satan".
reply to post by cancerian42

Now I am not sure what conclusions other people are coming to in the book, but I have read it twice and never arrived at that conclusion. However I do agree that there has been a manipulative nature in the ways of worship, do some people even know what they worship? I never concluded though from the reading that this was somehow satan worship, just that some things are closer to paganism than anything and typically goes unnoticed.

Satan or Lucifer however is a whole different topic than Jesus. Lucifer according to the Bible was a "fallen angel" but do we really know for sure who this satan character was according to history, if anything?

There was of course the sumerian accounts of enki and enlil. But to tie these up with accounts of Jesus and Lucifer IMO is kind of a stretch.

These characters from the sumerians did seem to compete in a way for "God" like powers. Same thing goes for this day in age.

Of course then it always gets misconstrued as something that it is not through our modern day teachings. Where these people like gods? I would have to disagree to a point. Yes they did have a profound knowledge and teachings and played important roles in history. But somewhere down the line we as humans have tried to see one side as good and one side as evil.

Heres some food for thought. What if neither side is good or evil? Just two different groups with differentiating agendas who could not come to terms of agreement..

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

12-21-2012 I was indeed summarizing an important element of the book and if you read it closely on one page Brandon says the exact same thing himself...the book is by my bed right now so I don't have it to hand but will check when I rememeber to check but he sure does believe that the god the Christians are worshipping (Jehovah ) is a dark lord......
You only have to read the OT so see how jehovah gave Hitler and Saddam a good run for their money .........but the Christians will justify all that barbarism , genocide , intimidation and totalitarianism. Good parents always kill their kids when the kids don't obey, right ? Well that's Jehovah for ya.....pity one of the Annunaki rebels never blew him up

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Lucifer was not a fallen angel or the Devil he was a fallen Babylonian King...Sataniel was the fallen angel but through centuries of confusion the two became one and the same thing. You do so much research I thought you'd have known that by now ? Lucifer primarily represents the morning star, venus. Jesus himself alluded to himself being "the bright and morning star" somewhere and interestingly Sanat Kumara, Lord of the world (Maitreya) is himself connected to Venus along with all the other "ascended masters", then of course the 21-12-2012 galactic alignment is connected to Venus as I described in detail elsewhere in this thread. The 144,000 number you seem to be interested in is also linked to Venus through Sanat Kumara, with the 144, 000 being the number of "pure" souls sent to help humanity (Ascended Masters). Google it....Anyway, I digress............

get your teeth into some of these illuminating articles :

the Luciferian Legacy

the myth of Satan

origins of the devil

Satan, Enlil, The Devil, Lower Nature
(I'm still pondering the content of the above article)

Night ya'll.........

[edit on 26/1/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Well its been a while since I have read the book, so alot is not fresh in my mind. Cosmic Pixie, you are not the only one who has made that connection. Maybe I missed that part but I was a bit unclear where you were drawing that conclusion from though after reading your post it does partially clear that up for me. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Lucifer was not a fallen angel or the Devil he was a fallen Babylonian King...Sataniel was the fallen angel but through centuries of confusion the two became one and the same thing. You do so much research I thought you'd have known that by now ? Lucifer primarily represents the morning star, venus. Jesus himself alluded to himself being "the bright and morning star" somewhere and interestingly Sanat Kumara, Lord of the world (Maitreya) is himself connected to Venus along with all the other "ascended masters", then of course the 21-12-2012 galactic alignment is connected to Venus as I described in detail elsewhere in this thread. The 144,000 number you seem to be interested in is also linked to Venus through Sanat Kumara, with the 144, 000 being the number of "pure" souls sent to help humanity (Ascended Masters). Google it....Anyway, I digress............

get your teeth into some of these illuminating articles :

the Luciferian Legacy

the myth of Satan

origins of the devil

Satan, Enlil, The Devil, Lower Nature
(I'm still pondering the content of the above article)

Night ya'll.........

[edit on 26/1/09 by cosmicpixie]

Yes the waters do tend to get muddy at some point in time as we do not all have a clear understanding of who some of these entities were and what role they played. Then of course astrology is misrepresented given by these names which tend to muddy the waters some more. Because now we have the two different attributes which often get misconstrued.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Now I am not sure what conclusions other people are coming to in the book, but I have read it twice and never arrived at that conclusion. However I do agree that there has been a manipulative nature in the ways of worship, do some people even know what they worship?

I have never read the book. And no, most people don't know what they worship. However some people worship a God who they say is unknowable so I guess it doesn't matter much to them.

I never concluded though from the reading that this was somehow satan worship, just that some things are closer to paganism than anything and typically goes unnoticed.

Well to Christians paganism is not christianity so it must be Satanic and evil.

Heres some food for thought. What if neither side is good or evil? Just two different groups with differentiating agendas who could not come to terms of agreement..
Perhaps so.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think what he was saying was that the people who wrote the BIble used trickery to make people think they were doing the right thing so that they could run the show without anyone knowing. I don't think it has anything to with the literal devil but more so with who they lead you to think is evil. Afterall it was supposedly the devil who led Eve to "eat the apple" so to say from the tree of knowledge. It seems to me that maybe he means that the Godlike being they want everyone to warship wants to keep everyone in the dark and not let us know what is really going on. Why would the "devil" want us to know anything. Wouldn't it be easier from a Christian stand point for him to trick us into sin if we were ignorant?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Brandon, very good read, the time it must have took to gather the information for this project, I cant even imagine. I just wanted to say that we need more people like you, and if you write anything else Let me know, I will be the first to buy it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I finished reading this book around a month ago and have been researching it every since. Brandon I am blown away. I can not believe the things that I have found out although I do believe that it does take some intelligence to see it for yourself. I have seen some of the posters on this thread make claim that if you dig deep enough you can find all the information in it, that is untrue. I have been looking and can not find any information on the cycle they followed to control this earth, and I have found it to be the most important information of all. I think these people may not be smart enough to realize what they have just read. All you have to do is go to the main board to see that most of these people really have no clue of the things that you have uncovered. It is my opinion that because of their inability to comprehend that what you have written is the most important book that can be found today, we are doomed as a race.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I never have been so upset in all my life. I could not find this book and had to get it from amazon. This guy has actually solved the "riddle of the sphinx" and should be on every channel in the world. But because they do not want us to know, you cant even buy this book in a store. I have lost my faith in mankind.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Brandon, you still there?

I've been checking in on this forum for only a few days but I absolutely must own this book. Perhaps you should consider turning it into an E-book or something I can read on my ipod or electronic device...I understand it's expensive to publish a book, especially if the information it contains may scare stores into not stocking it...but I feel that some of the things I'm seeing in this forum that you point out in your book to be critical knowledge which everyone should at least attempt to wrap their brain around.

Sorry to hear about your house too mate, you can come live with me anytime...no homo. It really is disgusting the lengths that those in power take to ensure they continue to remain so...

ps,
If anything- hurry up and lower the price of this piece of literature, I can only find it on the website but I recall reading something about you re-releasing it with a lower price and certificate or something like that...?

You do good work, Brandon

In Love,
Bryan

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Okay, I read all of this thread. I like you Brandon, you're obviously hungry for truth.

Now, I don't think there's anything wrong with my quoting you here, and please forgive me for the directness of it but your message seems important enough and you have put yourself out there so nice work.

First, you said you had a near death experience and that is a very personal thing. You said that you were a Christian at the time and that the person looked like Jesus and the communication resulted in your knowing that all of Christianity is an inescapable lie.

this is after seeing someone when I almost died that looked like Jesus Christ who told me there is not supposed to be any money and that I must help other people and this does not mean that I do not believe in Jesus, as I have seen stated, just that everything in the bible is crap. I believe that is what the person, Jesus, god or whatever I saw was telling me to tell people if I was going to be allowed to be left alive, I was supposed to do something to help them/the people, find the truth.

[...]

When I almost died I saw what I believed to be at the time god He told me without speaking, only with his eyes that he was going to let me live but I should know that there is not supposed to be any money and I should help other people and what I would do could lead to my death, this was around 7 years ago. I kept trying to tell people what had happened to me but it did not make any sense to them and they basically thought I was crazy.

[...]

When I almost died there was a light that floated down from the sky and it was a face. I thought at the time that it might be Jesus but who ever or whatever it was, was not happy with me and let me know that I was not going to like what happened to me if I died at that moment. It gave me two of what I thought at the time were simple things I needed to fix. This event changed my life and there has been nothing simple about what is involved with these things.

You are consistent and that is good. But what if this vision had looked different like maybe Moses or Purple-Shiva or some other figure. Would it have affected you as deeply? I ask because your experience almost seems like the opposite of what some people describe in such personal moments, i.e. that they see Jesus and gain hope or are born again, what have you. In your case it was like a door slamming shut and that door was called hope? Or was it the total loss of material wealth or 'stuff' which caused your faith in humans to fail?

Sadly most of the world believes what they do simply because the majority does and this is a big part of the world who cannot get it in their heads that somebody other than their enemies may have told a lie somewhere along the lines, and they definitely do not want to except the fact that it goes back as far as it does. That's a nice christianly thing to do, only wanting to see good in all people, but I am sorry it just is not true.

[...]

When the new age begins the Christians will be the new Jews. Ohhh it will be horrible but I cant help but to want to laugh at some of these people because I have explained it over and over to them and they just can only imply that I need to read the bible. I need to find god, These people are to far gone they are better left to die because you cannot waist time on these people when there are so many more who are willing to be saved and care about the future of their families.

[...]

9/11 for example people think oh no they would not drop bombs on their own people, they did not you are not their people you are a mutt. A crossbreed of slave trash that has been used and descended as ignorant waist just there to serve the purpose of building and creating whatever they pay you to with there worthless money.

[...]

I could care less who was real or not, the point of the book and what I keep trying to stress is the fact that this has all been set up so that our families will die and theirs will live............... Wake up! we are all in the same box.................

[...]

Screw them, screw their heaven, screw their messiah and screw their lying piece of # book

[...]

and don't worry badmedia on the contrary to what you said people like me will be the first ones they kill not the Christians they need them until the end of the age, all Christians, and yes that is a quote from the bible.

[...]

The kingdom of peace is for them not us we are the pollution and we keep the environment dirty. There would be a balance of nature if we were gone as again I find interesting that it is mentioned on the Georgia stone.

[...]

I could understand if I was on the level that you are as to what you are trying to say but I am not. I know who has been flipping the coin, when they are going to flip the coin and why they are going to flip it.

[...]

It was a plan of war, it was never predicted that Jesus would come, he represents a marker to keep track of their slaves. 666 is the number of Jesus Christ it is the number of the sun. It is the mark of the beast, sacred geometry, forbidden Christian Math. When you say you are a Christian you have accepted this mark, you are their property.

I simply pasted the quotes from the thread here where you describe your feelings that Christians are not on your level. Yet you elevated from Christian to Neo-Believer and so please help us to describe how that felt for you, losing hope in humanity? When was the moment when you felt the Christ-like principle of turning the other cheek was a deluded farce and was it then that you began to pity the believers in Christ? Forgive me if I sound like I am putting words in your mouth. I do agree with your truths as posted here, but I find a sort of hopeless vacuum from which you are trying to escape and I have compassion for that.

You must remember most of the world who worships Jesus does so today because they threatened to kill the families' babies in very cruel ways not to mention what they would do to them, if they did not worship Jesus. You must remember most of us wouldn’t be here today if our ancestors did not convert. Krishna is the alpha and omega he will come again and he died for us long before Jesus along with many other gods, why do you not feel bad about them

But the belief of today's Christians (many deluded, yes) doesn't realte to that past threat, so where's the connection? I am saying that the beief in the gospel message connects to a significant number of people and that's the best they'll ever do. If you are saying they are doomed, then it's no wonder you'll catch a firestorm when that message drives a few people crazy, or even to suicide. Perhaps you could offer even just a tiny bit of hope?

How this works is they take more from us and give it to them so that when they cut production levels and lay people off they have already been paid for their losses. This same type of thing was done to cause the Great depression only before they were done with it on may 1 1933, they removed the gold standard at the threat of 10 years in prison and American citizens were demanded to turn over to the federal reserve banks all gold coins, gold bullion, and gold certificates. This was then unknowingly handed over to a foreign country that then changed the marks on the bills stating they could be redeemed with gold to just legal tender, meaning it isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.

[...]

To make this even easier to understand, at the present time almost every country involved in any of the world wars either before or after uses their system of money. Their most succesful way to get countries to except their system of money is to destroy the country and then agree to rebuild it only if they agree to accept their system of money.

Thanks for the excellent bits here about money. This was very well said, and true.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Make your own book with Blurb for as little as 4.95$ (40 pages)
www.blurb.com...-text

Cheers,

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I found this thread from one you started about not being safe in your own home.

You talk of the Ga. guidestones you talk of sumerian legends did you notice that on the guidenstones it tells you of not to let the worlds population excede a certain amount of people. That the earth can only support so many people. In sumerian legend Enlil and Enki are bound by contract. Enlil finds the humans undisireable to have on this planet. Enki has compassion for us. They make a contract with a counsel that as long as the population of the earth remains under or at a certain number and we live off the earth in a natural way enlil and the others that don't find us great tenents have to leave us alone but once either of those two things have been broken we are fair game for them to wipe us out.

Some on this thread are only thinking of physical bodies where others are thinking more spiritual. The spiritual is what is most important to most people reading this thread for it lives on where the bodies dies. If its not most important may the creator of all that ever has been and ever will be open your eyes.

The bible is a history of the earth and just enough to tell us we came from somewhere. It is not the history of all of creation. That is why I say the creator of all. In other words before the earth and humans.

All belief systems and cultures have the same golden thread of truth in them. Find that golden thread.

On Jesus first lets understand something..It should be Jesus THE Christ. Jesus was the man Christ was the spirit that was inside the man. That spirit or like spirit has been in all belief systems thru all of time at some point. Teaching the same messages. That spirit still contacts people even today it will do so with the name that rings truest to the person/persons it is contacting. I was raised with Christ so if I got a message from Budda would I take it as serious at that moment or would I have to go thru lots of research before I said well hey you know or would I ever take it as serious as I should?

The bad watchers as they are called in this thread can be destroyed/banished whatever you want to call it. There is not ritual needed for it. It takes the right type of I'll say person to do it. I've seen two on this thread that I think are this type . That would be tankthinker and smallpeeps.

Why do people think the bible is all about bad control. As a parent you know the moment you forbid a child to do something that is when they want to do it most and are most likely to do it. They bible tells you do not do astrology now if it didn't tell people that how many people would of saw the astrological aspect in the bible? Only the rebels and free thinkers would go out and do what they are told not to do even if it might mean death. Only the sheep will not stray. All coins have two sides. Have you ever noticed how a coin doesn't land 50/50 heads and tails? It seems to land more heads than tails doesn't it? So I guess that means the sheeps are the heads and the rebels are the tails.

Also don't worry about the ones that survive and rebuild they will know what has brought this all on and the whys. You forget they will watch it all go down. They will survive it all. They won't be sheep.

Also I saw people talking about the numbers 777. Numerological numbers and biblical numbers often mean two different things. 7 in the bible usually means the begining of something.

Also watchers have been starting people on their move to safe places for whats to come for about 7 years now. The people that they are moving will survive. Another thing you won't find wrote anywhere is that they are moving them along the 33rd parellell. Notice I didn't say good watchers or bad watchers for they both are moving people along that line.

Notice the number 33..the age Jesus died. Yet at that point his legecy lived on.

Also Brandon watch for a tablet to be found in old cherokee land. It will answer all of the questions people have. It will be found somewhere between Gadsden Alabama and Rome Ga. The opening to the cave is small and a small bush hides the entrance to it. down below it and to the left is a bigger entrance to another cave. The finder will be a man in a plaid flannel shirt jacket wearing a ball type cap. Do not worry the tablet will not be destroyed before its knowledge is revealed.

Lostone your friend that you were sent to that feeling you had was your watcher the good one. Not only do our watchers punish people they feel are/have done us wrong they also protect those that hold a special place for us in our hearts. From what I've read of your posts and what I'm told you have the potential in you to be able to banish/destroy the bad ones. Listen to your watcher that helped your friend. You know the voice when you hear it. When you are ready it will tell you how to do this. It's so simple but getting to the point to do that is the hard part most never make it there.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I am sorry if I have missed some posts, I have been swamped with ^%&%&. The main point I was trying to make was the attributes that people think of when they think of Satan, are what is secretly behind the power of god. This had nothing to do with what happens to us after we die; the goal while we were alive was to keep us all as dumb as possible.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thebryman

Hey, thanks for the offer and the certificate was in the first 100 books that were printed, they had a lot of wording errors, but they actual seem to be selling for a much higher price, it is hard to find one under $50.00. As for the E-book, the goal was to have these in print when something happens to us.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

I don’t think it would have mattered what it looked like because as far as im concerned, it was god. What it led me to was so much knowledge and understanding of the world as not seen by the masses that it is hard for me to believe there was not a purpose for this event.

I did not lose hope in humanity yet; they just have not been informed of the purpose of this religion. As for the use of the word crap, it may have been a bad choice of words as it has a purpose and meaning, just not what most people think. I was trying to answer many questions and its purpose was probably made clearer later on in posts.

The connection is astrology; people were killed for studying astrology. Saying they would have studied it because of the consequences would be like saying everyone has killed many people because they know they could be killed for doing it. I am sure there are a lot of people who would like to kill a lot of people, but they do not do it because they do not want to suffer the consequences.

It is because of these consequences that most people are unaware that our past was dated. They have no ideal that 6,000 years ago in the age of the Bull, these people bred the people of India like they were dogs.

They have no ideal that it was 4,000 years ago when Moses commanded a slaughter to stop the old age of the bull and bring in the new age of Aries. They do not know that these people were assigned a new language and god, Jehovah. Most of the world actually thinks there is no connection to these religions.

In Exodus 32:27 it states: “get your swords and go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other and kill even your brothers, friends, and neighbors.”

32:35 “and the lord sent a great plague upon the people because they had worshipped Aaron’s calf.”

None of these people who worshipped the god of the previous age new how this worked until they got to the end of that age, until then they did what they were told in the name of their god. From this point on, the people of India were left behind and the slaves of this new age were represented by the ram.(Joshua 6:4 "And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams' horns")

In fact, most people think it is completely random that 2,000 years ago in the beginning of the age of the fish (Jesus fed his followers with two fishes, the constellation of Pisces.)

They have no ideal that Luke 22:10 is referring to the end of the age of Pisces, the beginning of the age of the water bearer when it states: “As soon as you enter Jerusalem, you will see a man walking along carrying a pitcher of water. Follow him into the house he enters”, this is the last supper.

In fact, when it states for the new age of the water bearer in Revelation 3:12 "I will write upon him My New Name" they think it is referring to Jesus.

They have no ideal how this system works, god will have a new name and the people who still claim to worship Jesus will be marked with their own words stating I do not belong to the organization that put this system in place. When you say you are a Christian, you have accepted that you are their property.

(((((((((The property of the descendants of god, the people that run this world today.)))))))

“Romans 13”

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

wow, great job finding all that out. I have faith in humanity, and everything really, because nothing ever happens that isn't supposed to happen. I heard that Jesus was the last prophet of the Age of Aries bringing forth the new age of Pisces back then. And now all the people of all the various religions are claiming their prophecies of the end of this "age" (or whatever they have been told) are coming true and being fulfilled. I am still wondering what will happen in 2012 though (if it is indeed 2012 as everyone says).

[edit on 18-3-2009 by cancerian42]

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join