It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

When they emerged into the fourth world, they were not sure if the descendants of the evil god made it through or not. When I say evil god, I am referring to the descendants of the god of the bible. They were then appointed Masaw as the caretaker of the land; the ancestors of Masaw became the “All Seeing Eye” level of the masons today, the descendants of the god of the bible.

They were responsible for not only building the new cities in the new world, but for killing all of the descendants of the serpent race. The natives were not sure if they represented their god or not at first, because they were both white. I would guess that because the serpents are tied, this disk represents a new contract with a caretaker that was not on their side.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

I get what you are saying about christ not being the correct diety or individual to worship, God told us to put no man before him, and if you actually pay attention to what is displayed and preached in 99% of all chrictian based religions, is the worship and celebration of christ. Get it, a man before god. I think the whole point of the free will dillema, choose to worship the representation of man, and not your creator god you are on the wrong path. How ever the contradictions of god in the bible are still ever presant, but I have been being led to the thought that This was also part of the forseen equation created by God. Check it like this, if God has droped the clues, that only a man with wisdom and desire to find him will eventually put together and see, but at the same time gave lucifer dominion over this plain then you can kind of see why there is lie mixed in with truth, specifically regarding religouse dogma. I allways while doing reseach am reminded of a line in the bible, where I belive it was christ say's once you see it you are free from it. That has allways resonated with me. Maybe Brandon will share his thoughts on this idea with us.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

Two years ago when I saw this disk at the museum where it sets the paper under it said they believed it was kept in the chieftain home to bring good luck in battle since Indian tribes were always at war and the hand in the middle meant their God was on their side and favored them.

That I do not agree with. At first glance the snakes look the same until you really look at them. The heads of each rattlesnake are different. The patterns of each rattlesnake is different until you come close to the end of the tail by the rattles. Notice the rattles on the snakes tail. Both have an identical number of rattles. 3 formed with the fourth not completed yet.

Both tails near the end have like arrows pointing towards the rattles. Which seems to draw your attention to the rattles. The shape of the rattles also draws in your attention also.

Both snakes are entwined telling us they are connected. The Native American believe we are getting ready to enter the 5th world. The three completed rattles represent the three prior worlds the fourth unfinished rattle is the world we now live in.

I believe the fourth rattle is not completed because at the time this disk was made there was still the window of opportunity to change the outcome to not end like the third world did.

The two rattlesnakes are entwined in a circular pattern because life and time cycles. The arrows on the one snake represent a path to the future if followed would lead to the right outcome. The broken step pattern of the other snake is like a crooked path that will not lead you to the path or direction on that path we should be on.

Now notice the hand in the middle see anything strange about it. You are looking at the palm side of the hand yet the fingers have finger nails on them. The hand represents the hand of the creator yet you are looking at two sides of the creator. Or are they telling us there we two creators? The back handed one and the open palm one. The open palmed creator would be the good one. The back handed creator the bad one.

The all seeing eye. Both sides see everything. Both sides know everything.

I hope this makes sense. Sometimes my mind goes faster than my fingers can keep up. Neither my mind or my fingers like to spell check either lol.

This is just my opinions on the disk. What the disk speaks to me might not be the same thing it speaks to someone else. If you have any different thoughts on it let me know I'm always ready to stand corrected or take into account another avenue that I might of over looked somewhere or something I never have heard of before.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Well Brandon I see you also don't agree with what the educated in this country thinks that disk means either. lol. I knew you would see it as telling us about the past also not about their present day situation when that disk was made. To me it was more than a good luck tailsman for battles in every day life.

I gave my answer to cancerian about my interuptation of the disk. If you see anything that don't seem right to you please let me know as I like to keep an open mind and ponder on things that I might not be totally correct on. Or even correct at all on.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Hey Brandon,
Believe me when I say that I'm not trying to be mean here, but your "milky way" theory makes absolutely no sense to me, whatsoever. Whirlwinds? Hmm. I was half interested in reading your book, for entertainment value only, but based on this post I'm gonna have to pass. I'd like to know what exactly your basing this 'theory' on, because its entirely impossible. Would you please explain how you think that the earth can between the sun and the milky way? Am I missing something here? The milky way is a galaxy. Our solar system is in the milky way. The earth can not be between the milky way, and the sun, any more than your rib could be between your heart, and your body. Will you please explain how you think that "tilting" causes this? Do you have any idea of the immensity of the milky way? Do you know what gravity is? There are a hundred other questions I'd like to ask about that post, but I feel it would be in vain. This post alone is enough for me to personally discredit anything you have ever said, or will ever say. Again, I'm not trying to be mean, its just my opinion, and we both know what opinions are like. Best of luck in all future endeavors.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Hey tank, I'm gonna throw this out here and you may take it or leave it as you like. If what you're saying in this post is real, meaning that you're not making it up or engaging in some role-playing game, than it might be time for some medical treatment. You say that he (the watcher) doesn't talk back to you, but you respond to his perceived absence in a negative way. Actually, you do think that he responded by showing you the forklift numbered 2012. This could be a sign of a serious mental illness. Have you thought about talking to your parents about this? Understand that anyone who encourages, or reinforces this behavior does not have your best interests in mind, or may possibly be ill themselves. My younger brother suffers from schizophrenia, and he has/does exhibit symptoms like the ones that you're describing. There is nothing more painful than watching a loved one sink deeper and deeper into madness, and knowing that there is nothing you can do about it. Most mental illnesses are progressive, but respond well with treatment. It is important to get as early a start as possible. If my brother had gotten help earlier in life, he may not be in as bad of shape as he is today. I may be way off base here, but I felt compelled to say something. Sorry if I offended you.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

I didn't notice the pattern of the snakes, it's interesting. The heads and bodies have different patterns from the other, but the tails are the same. It almost looks like an ouroboros to me and it's weird because I recently had to create a round native American inspired disk for an art class and even though I couldn't find any native examples of ouroboroses, I just had to do them. My disk ended up having lots of symbols for infinity like the number 8 not purposely. I don't know just something weird I guess. (oh and on my artwork half the snakes are different from the other half-8 total) Also I have been interested in the symbol of the eye in the hand for a while now, but couldn't really understand what it symbolized. Possibly it is the duality of thinking/observing and acting/doing together forming life the combination of thought and action or creation and reflection perhaps.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by cancerian42]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pureluck1

One thing I have noticed about your posts is the fact that in some, you seem to take only the words that you like, then insist that the poster needs medication.

For example, if someone was to say that the cat jumped onto the car, then the car caught on fire. You would jump in and say, a cat is not a car, you need medication.

I think it is safe to say that you are either not taking yours as prescribed, or are in denial of the fact that mental illness is genetic.

The signs are screaming out at us, you keep insisting like some kind of obsessive compulsive that I care if you buy my book, please do not, and “no offense”, but it is probably better if people like you only read what is allowed in school.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I believe there is duality in everything. I also believe that things don't have to have a set meaning. One time I can look at the eye and see it telling me one thing by what is around it. The next time I see it in something else like the hand depending on whats in the rest of the picture I may see it as saying some thing else to me.

Interesting that you just made a disk and here we are talking about one. I don't believe in coinsidence do you? Also interesting you put all those signs for infinity in your disk without meaning to.

Could it be possible that the disk you made and the rattlesnake disk may be saying something similar without you ever seeing the rattlesnake disk before making yours?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57

I believe there is duality in everything. I also believe that things don't have to have a set meaning.
I agree. Duality is everything. And I love it.

Interesting that you just made a disk and here we are talking about one. I don't believe in coinsidence do you? Also interesting you put all those signs for infinity in your disk without meaning to.
Yes, very interesting to me too, and no, I definitely do not believe in coincidences. There is meaning to everything.

Could it be possible that the disk you made and the rattlesnake disk may be saying something similar without you ever seeing the rattlesnake disk before making yours?
Of course.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by cancerian42]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You have to love it when things like this happen. It's like showing us how everything is connected in some way.

May I ask what you were studying that you needed to make the disk for? Just curious as to how this chain of events started. Not even sure if that would be the start of the chain of events though lol. I never can figure out how far back something goes to start a chain of events because I always find another event that went before the ones where I came into the picture at or whatever it is I'm looking at the line of events in.

I've came to the conculsion that every thing no matter what seems to all go back to the very beginning of everything that ever was.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57

You have to love it when things like this happen. It's like showing us how everything is connected in some way.

yep, and most people don't take the time and stop trying to fix their lives (as if they need fixing) and just listen to what life is telling us all the time.

May I ask what you were studying that you needed to make the disk for?

I wasn't studying anything, my teacher just gave us instructions to make a disk in a certain way with a native American theme. She gave us a handout with a few examples on it, and I saw what looked like a dog with its tail curled up around it like a circle. That reminded me of the ouroboros symbol that had been long forgotten in my head, so I drew it on one piece of the circle. I then took that piece and made copies to make a disk and mine ended up having 8 ouroboroses.

I've came to the conculsion that every thing no matter what seems to all go back to the very beginning of everything that ever was.

Hmmm...I have come to the conclusion that there never was a beginning to everything. Perhaps you could step back from the line of cause and effect for a second and see how long it really is...infinite, at least that is what I have been lead to believe, but I always keep an open mind.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Oh when I say the beginning I'm talking way back to infinity and beyond as buzz lightyear says lol.

I wonder how long ago in earth years that would be and do we even have a number that would go that high?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by matsplat

(1) The watchers fit into the aspect of the good and evil things that you feel are there, but are not related to anybody that we know. In other words, they were here long before we were.

(2) All a witch is is someone who is trying to study the things that they deem only they should know (Catholic Church, people that secretly run your life). These are some of the things that help keep these people at the status of gods. If they are trying to stop anything spiritual, it would be the good watcher from trying to tell this person something that they were supposed to know.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I love conspiracy theories, so this sounds like an interesting book to me. I really do want to buy it, but I don't want to end up getting it, reading it and finding out that the information presented in the text was info I could of easily found on the net.

I'm gonna try reading through this whole thread to see what I can find out.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Striker122]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I am adding this link because it has to do with this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... I am still in the process of fighting with the city, other than that, everything has remained normal as far as my end is concerned.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pureluck1

I havent visited this thread in a while so sorry it took so long to reply,

so first to Pureluck, i appreciate your concern for me, well thats a lie i really dont care for your concern really, but thats beside the point

i consider medical aid the thing made to keep people like me and Brandon and a few others here quiet and out of "Main Stream Society's" way, not to help us of any predicament

not that we have a predicament that is a problem, well actually we do have a problem, we know too much, but i would take this over the problem of ignorance any day

ok so first

Actually, you do think that he responded by showing you the forklift numbered 2012. This could be a sign of a serious mental illness. Have you thought about talking to your parents about this?

Sure it could be a sign of a mental illness your right, but being totally unaware about what is happening in the world and being delusional about your life is a far worse sign, i see this sign in 95% of people i interact with, the fact that people disassociate themselves with conspiracy realities and decide to instead associate themselves with sports, pop culture, material items, and false knowledge is one of the worst mental illnesses affecting man-kind today, i would be willing to bet that you suffer from this

about telling my parents i dont really talk to them about this stuff because unfortunately they suffer from this illness

It is important to get as early a start as possible. If my brother had gotten help earlier in life, he may not be in as bad of shape as he is today. I may be way off base here, but I felt compelled to say something. Sorry if I offended you.

i agree lucky i got a very early start on the ignorance illness and am now very well on the way to progressive discovery of the truth

man to me it looks as if you are a dis info agent, not because you disagree with me or Brendon but because your responses have all the characteristics of a proper way to make people believe in your side

i mean you state that you dont want to offend, you seem very calm and logical, you associate personally, you calmly state how everything that i say is illogical so that it seems like you are in control of the argument using objective reference

see usually people think that disinfo agents are the ones who openly challenge and opinion in an emotional way, but thats not so, they are very clever and deceptive,

and there is no point stating that you arent a disinfo agent because thats what will happen anyways whether you are or arent, so if you arent i apologize, actually i dont really care

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

I honestly would not doubt for a second that he is as you say, he is one of at least two people that have recently started showing up and running down everybody, if there is a rating system, they give anything that is being discussed the lowest rating. I could see a couple of posts, at a couple of different sites, but this appears to be more like stalking.

P.S. I myself try to stay away from whether or not Jesus was a real person, but I think the work you did on your thread was rather interesting. If he was a real person, fighting over a girl usually always takes priority, even over money.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hello ATS. I've read probably over half of this topic, skipping around, which took FOREVER lol. However, I do not have the book yet. I agree with most of what Brandon has said in this thread and find it truly fascinating. Thanks.

On the craigslist issue, I am somewhat of a craigslist expert. Craigslist has very complicated automated spam blocking filters. I can't just post the same text ad over and over again without changing stuff, or it will be ghosted (says its posting but never shows up). Craigslist looks at a posting's content, title, email address, ip address, and checks for multiple postings of that post. It is very complicated to post more than one of the same post or large amounts of posts on the same ip. The reason some postings go up but don't stay up is because people flag them. The more past postings on your ip address gets flagged, the less the new postings need to be flagged to get taken down. So, to put it bluntly, the reason ya'lls craigslist posts are not showing up is not because they're trying to hide this book, but because they're showing up as spam on craigslist. They're not getting manually deleted my craigslist staff.

On the earth between the milky way and the sun issue, that makes no sense at all. We are IN the milky way galaxy.

As far as dreams and such, if you obsess over something to an extreme, you're going to have dreams about it. I definitely had dreams after I found out about the new world order and such, and still do some. The brain works in mysterious ways.

From what I can tell from Brandon in this thread, he knows a lot about this stuff and THINKS, and I respect him for that greatly. However, I think it is pretty obvious he hasn't had a good formal education and such by the way he spells. All that means to me is he didn't do well in school, probably because he was thinking too much lol. I'm slowly starting to be the same way.

I know I'm bringing up topics from forever ago, but I'm just stating what little I know and my opinion. I haven't been able to get the book, but hopefully I'll be able to soon.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Also, if humans are slaves to the god that created the bible, how are we slaves? How does that god benefit from our slavery, other than watching ourselves kill each other? I want to know what I'm a slave of, other than the elite.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join