It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Brandon, hi.
Just wanted to stop by to say I am researching what you said about the bible being an astrological code book and WOW, I have been learning some stuff that's really exciting . I never saw it before - ironic given I am an Astrologer- but the ENTIRE book of revelation is nothing but reference to the stars, planets, constellations and movements of these and the elements, cardinal points etc. The idea that this book is anything other than this is utter BULL !!! Here are a couple of links for anyone else interested :

Unlocking the Secrets of Revelation with the Zodiac Chart

The Book of Revelation is just Solar Mythology

I'm also really beginning to see how the Jesus character as portrayed in the NT was just a work of fiction, an ammalgamation of pagan gods before him wrapped up in a lot of astro mythology. The bible seems to have been deliberately put together to create a new (Roman) religion. I know you have said as much yourself but finding all this out through my own research really brings this fact to life for me and I urge others to look into it too. It's so liberating ! It makes perfect sense to me now why the bible had such a strongly anti-astrology theme...they didn't want anyone studying Astrology and associated arts as anyone versed well enough in it would have seen straight through the religious clap trap !!

Is it possible the "new jerusalem" in revelations coming down from the sky was in reference to the beginning of a new cycle of the precession of the equinoxes ?...the old one ending 21-12-2012 as we know. The writer would have known about the Mayan calender stuff and viewed this grand celestial event as something especially significant. The Mayans saw the new age to come as an age of new enlightenment and spiritual evolution so its no wonder John wrote about this in terms of Earth enjoying new peace, harmony etc ...("a new heaven and a new earth " )but I think he was just letting his imagination get extra creative, whatever the "new jerusalem" thing means (kabbalistic astrology has its own , different take which I'm researching now). just wondering if we can unlock a reference to 2012 in this book.......?

Given this book has so much astrological connotation its worth mentioning that in astrology, the various planets were/are associated with certain natural events. So when John was talking of "disasters" I think it more likely he was relying heavily upon the beliefs associated with the various planets and what to expect when they move rather than it being a case of him forseeing ACTUAL events taking place. He was making astrological predictions but like any astrological forecaster/prophet you cannot be accurate 100% of the time

For example you were of the opinion we'd see massive water disasters but if you are basing that idea on an ancients astrologers interpretation of a particualar planetary event it is possible he got it wrong/exaggerated what was likely to happen, etc. It seems John was not having any psychic visions or divine revelations as such but was doing some fortune-telling based on his astrological knowledge mixed in with some astronomy.

[edit on 18/4/09 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 18/4/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ps) Brandon, have you come across a book, The Talmud Jmmanuel....? And has anyone else here following my Maitreya-Share International stuff come across the Talmud ?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I will say this to your reply; the things that were put into that book were meant to be used as keys to give the people back many of the things that are not told to them, as stated in the beginning of the book, “keys”. If they decide not to educate themselves on these subjects and remain ignorant, then ignorant they shall remain.

The things I am stating now are not my opinion; the things that were written in that book led me to discover what the tree of life is. It is because of that book that I am in possession of the basic framework of the tree of life; I am missing the star maps. I am the only one who has it but them/god, and I would have never been able to obtain it if I were wrong.

Of course this will outrage the community and they will try to run me down because they have not been able to achieve this themselves, but they will know in their hearts that all of the best scientific researchers’ knowledge would not match up to it if it were not fact.

Also, thanks for letting me know that I have misspelled these words, could you please tell me the first page and line that you noticed this misspelling. I never intentionally misspelled the word then or than as I did some of the others that were part of the codes. Maybe I should have not put the codes in as they are being used to try and run down my intelligence.

At the time, I could not help but to think that it would somehow get the people to start to read between the lines of their everyday life, it seemed important. On second thought, I will probably leave them in for the simple fact that people who judge the worth of others based on grammar probably should not be alive anyway. What kind of world would it be if someone accidentally misspelled a word and was forever deemed unimportant? Nevermind where it was at, I may add more!

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I will say this to your reply; the things that were put into that book were meant to be used as keys to give the people back many of the things that are not told to them, as stated in the beginning of the book, “keys”. If they decide not to educate themselves on these subjects and remain ignorant, then ignorant they shall remain.

The things I am stating now are not my opinion; the things that were written in that book led me to discover what the tree of life is. It is because of that book that I am in possession of the basic framework of the tree of life; I am missing the star maps. I am the only one who has it but them/god, and I would have never been able to obtain it if I were wrong.

Of course this will outrage the community and they will try to run me down because they have not been able to achieve this themselves, but they will know in their hearts that all of the best scientific researchers’ knowledge would not match up to it if it were not fact.

Also, thanks for letting me know that I have misspelled these words, could you please tell me the first page and line that you noticed this misspelling. I never intentionally misspelled the word then or than as I did some of the others that were part of the codes. Maybe I should have not put the codes in as they are being used to try and run down my intelligence.

At the time, I could not help but to think that it would somehow get the people to start to read between the lines of their everyday life, it seemed important. On second thought, I will probably leave them in for the simple fact that people who judge the worth of others based on grammar probably should not be alive anyway. What kind of world would it be if someone accidentally misspelled a word and was forever deemed unimportant? Nevermind where it was at, I may add more!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Thanks for the links, I have not read them yet, but what you have stated makes me think that you are now starting to understand. They have been in charge of this for almost thirteen thousand years, it is nothing new. They took possession of the tablet of destiny around this time, and it contained the tree of life. It is a written record of the cycle of the earth that dates back to a time I cannot even imagine. The earth’s cycle repeats itself, these are not predictions, they are based on what happened the last time the earth was in this position. The people in charge of our lives give us the thoughts that they want us to know based on these cycles, this is how they play god. Also I have not read the Talmud Jmmanuel.

P.S. Do not be fooled by the people who think Zeus was a myth, the planets were named after these people just like they are named by the people that find them today. They purposely have always pointed us in the opposite direction in which we should seek. They put these lies out so that scholars will build on them, this convinces the masses. It is not their fault, they do not know any better, it is what they purposely have been taught in their schools.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon

What is the tree of life?
What are the star maps?
And What is the tablet of destiny?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I hope you do know that I was not in any way trying to speak on your behalf. It is just that sometimes, the reader does not always understand or have the backround unformation on a specific topic unless the have done a tremendous amount of research on the same subjects.

I for one did not mind the spelling errors, because your message came across very clear. It was a very clever book you wrote, one of my favorites. I can see how the spelling errors would be a turn off for some, however anyone I have let read your book has always read from start to finish. It is a great book and it definitely gets attention.

As for the tree of life I find that very interesting and I hope you could expound on that a bit more.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The codes interspersed within the book do not distract from it's message at all. Those who are highly put off by spelling or grammatical errors are not open to the truth within your book.

While the codes do not reveal anything "extra" as I had hoped they would, it is a fun exercise to open peoples minds to hidden messages.

Do not despair a few critics, it is the multitude of readers who have gained from your book tht you should celebrate

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You mentioned star maps...am just beginning to look into that coincidentally. Came across a writer called Wayner Herschel was has caused a right stir amongst the academics with his work on ancient star maps and how the pyramids (all of them) and other important monuments are all apparantly honouring some star in the direction of the Pleideas which sits in the constellation of TAURUS, represented by the BULL

Here's his website :

Wayne Herschel

Star Maps, Orion and Pliedean Connection, Ancient clues Abound

I've just ordered his book. Like you, he believes something dreadful will happen and it seems he thinks this event to be a comet. Maybe you already know about this man and his work though, just mentioning it in case not.

The talmud Jmannuel is a book translating what the author claims to be the contents of ancient manuscripts that were found "by accident" a few decades ago. The gist is the texts were the testimony of Judas Iscariot (not to be confused with the other Judas book found more recently) and the bits of the translation I've read talks of man being created by ETs, Jesus connected to them etc, they will return not long after the time when man develops flying machines etc....I was getting quite excited when reading the reviews/some content until I noticed it was edited by BILLY MEIER of all people, who is supposed to be some spokesperson for the Pleideans (he calls them "Plejaran". And also quite telling was that amongst the so called "laws of creation" the ETs advise man keep is the suggestion that the earth's population SHOULD NOT EXCEED 500 MILLION...Georgia Guidestones anyone ?

Also as my research is beginning to make me think Jesus was a composite character based upon a lot of myth and fiction I seriously doubt these manuscripts were authentic. They conveniently no longer exist and were never photographed by Meier despite them being in his possession for about 11 years so he claimed.

I just thought it interesting Meier's link to the Pleideans, the link to an ancient manuscript talking of NWO type of stuff and wayne Herschel's impressive work revealing the focus on worshipping/honouring the gods from the Pleidean system. Billy Meier's Plejaran "lectures" also sound ALOT like all the stuff spewing forth from Share International and Maitreya.

I get the impression the world received this Talmud Jmmanuel with a pinch of salt though and not surprising given the Billy Meier connection. It is said he found it while walking with a friend who was later "bumped off" but there is little to be found about him.

There are legends and stories the world over all leading back to what appears to be a race memory of how humans were created, and by whom. It makes sense that Astrology and Astronomy were so revered as these gods would have come from the skies and so everything connected to the "heavens" above would be revered and names given to the various celestial bodies to honour the visiting "gods" .

[edit on 19/4/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Another random bit of sleuthing which may or may not mean something...

Take the date 21-12
Year 2012

Go to the book of revelations and lets bear in mind the first part of the above date, 21-12 , ie the 21st December

Go to Chapter 21 ...read verses 1 and 2 (1 and 2 = the 12 part of above date) and read:

"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth;for the first heaven had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, the new jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from god, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband "

NEXT go to chapter 20 , verse 1 and 2 (= the year 2012)

"Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain. And he seized the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for A THOUSAND YEARS".

So we have 21-12 2012 in biblical references indicating perhaps a belief that this year in time would herald the dawn of some new age. Note all the disasters to befall mankind PRECEDE this date, they don't come after it. So all the SHTF before 2012 .

Also curious is that over in India a project is underway to build an absolutley massive monument of the Bhuddist MAITREYA, complettion date due 2012 , which th literature tells us is intended to stand and represent A THOUSAND YEARS OF PEACE.

Also being built with completion date 2012 in mind is the new building to be erected where the twin towers fell and I read somewhere recently this new tower is to be named Tower of a New World Order or similar.

All about the Tower and it's occult geometry

What comes after 2012...20 "13". Some will say thay years with a 13 in them have special significance. 2013 is the date earmarked by the UN for global disclosure of the ET presence of earth, coming as it potentially will right after 2012, this hugely important year.

My main thought these days is what kind of ET race creates a species then hands over earthly rule to a specific lineage of kings /rulers who since the day they were given control have sought to prevent an open awareness of our ancenstry and heritage ? Surely the ETs would have known this was happening yet did little to prevent it. Instead they have merely observed and wait for a special time to return, a time which happens to come at a period where earth and mankind are on its knees , ripped apart at the seams on every level in an unprecedented manner ?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I don't know if you have heard of this yet, but there was a public announcement a few weeks back on MSM that they had changed the name of freedom tower to One World Trade Center.

Now for New Jerusalem. As far as I can tell the dates are set forLondon 2012 Olympics. But here is some more interesting information about Zion.

www.freeread.com...

18 The critical mass for the coming of Christ is the beginning of New Jerusalem, but it will be some time after His coming, or Presence, before the first cell of 144,000 is complete.

19 Mankind is experiencing the blessings of the mental Zion which is now with us, and thus is the mental New Jerusalem in construction, and in the mental level the Christ has His throne prepared to a sufficient degree that he can visit and teach at will among these great souls who are gathered there.

20 When you mention one eye, the thought of the "all seeing eye" of God comes to my mind. This rests on the top of the New Jerusalem.

21 Detachment is necessary to govern the life of the seeker. Are we truly free from worshipping the image in the vision of Daniel? Zion will test the truth of that detachment.

22 The ensign that will lift up the Christ consciousness in humanity then will be Zion "the city of the Lord."

23 Physical Zion is not a political organization. Inhabitants can subscribe to whatever political thought they choose so long as they do not try to forcefully take freedom and equal rights away from their fellow men.

24 The number of the inhabitants of Zion are not limited to 144,000 however. This is just the number of households that will be within each completed city.

25 Cities of Zion patterned after the New Age will eventually be built in Old Israel and as the valley of the mountains spreads to that area so will the true house of Judah be manifest in Glory. However, Old Israel will be one of the last nations on the earth to accept the pattern of Zion.

26 From Zion will go forth a freely accepted worldwide government that will guarantee to member nations protection, peace, and freedom to the world citizens.

34 Zion will be established through Israelites coming out of Babylon, but it will not be an event that will take place in great haste because the world will end the next day, but it will be a well planned process.

Whatever happens. I suspect we will see it begin around July 22, 2009 and the project would be ETA complete sometime in 2012.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sounds a bit like the Venus project . Never heard of the man who wrote the article, I'll look into it/him a bit more.
(Edit - just read a bit, he is rather Christian , which means he is stuck in programming still).
Here's some astronomical connections to the 144,000 number , suggesting it means something a bit different to the "normal" way of viewing it ...

Source for the Info Below

The 144,000 virgins

virgins = Virgos = complete precessions

1 Hebrew precession = 24,000 years

1 Actual precession = 25, 771.5 years

So...

144,000 virgins (or precessions) x 24,000 years (1 precession) = approx. 3.5 billion years.

which is remarkably close to the age of the Earth, considering the level of science at the time.

If you use the actual precession...

144,000 x 25,771.5 = 3,711,096,000 years.
which is even closer.

I know... some of you are saying: "That's not even close!"

Well, you figure it out without testing the half-life of uranium and by the way, how do scientist know that the half-life of uranium is exactly 4.5 billion years? How do you test that? And how do they know that exactly half of the uranium deposits were depleted? There must be some room for error.

BUT, for the OLMECS, it was a different story.

They were obsessed with accurate time-keeping,
and the OLMECS bequeathed their calendar to the Mayans and the Aztecs.

The Aztec/Mayan Long-count Calendar has approx. 25,625 years.

It is divided up into 5 sets of 13 baktun of 144,000 days each.

13 x 144,000 = 1,872,000 days

1,872,000 ÷ 365.25 = 5,125.25 years = 1 sun

5 "suns" = 25,625 years (1 precession)
The Hindu Calendar is quite complex. And apparently there is much confusion and dissention regarding the actual timing of things. Everyone agrees that the "current" calendar began 5108 years ago (I suggest: after the flood), but as to which "age" we are in, there is much disagreement amongst Hindu swamis. I will give you the version that I agree with as promoted by
Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri:

a 12,000-yr epoch + a 12,000-yr epoch = 1 precession of the equinoxes

ASCENDING EPOCH (in chronological order)

IRON AGE = 1,000 + 100 + 100 YEARS (1,200 YEARS)

BRONZE AGE = 2,000 + 200 + 200 YEARS (2,400 YEARS)

SILVER AGE = 3,000 + 300 + 300 YEARS (3,600 YEARS)

GOLDEN AGE = 4,000 + 400 + 400 YEARS (4,800 YEARS)

DESCENDING EPOCH (in chronological order)GOLDEN AGE = 4800 YEARS

SILVER AGE = 3600 YEARS

BRONZE AGE = 2400 YEARS

IRON AGE = 1200 YEARS

ASCENDING EPOCH + DESCENDING EPOCH = A 24,000 YEAR PERIOD

Point being:

144,000 Virgins = 144,000 precessions,

each precession beginning with LEO and ending with VIRGO.
So, What's the connection between 2012 and Bible Prophesy: Revelation

Well, my friend.

The Hebrews, as did the Sumerians, Hindus, and Mayans, predicted that periodically, we (as a world) suffer major catastrophies.

Leo
Tarus
Aquarius
(we've just begun the Age of Aquarius)
and
probably Scorpio

...there will be major upheaval, major cataclysms, major terra events, major natural disasters.

The Bible, specifically the Book of Revelation...

...isn't just prophesying the end of a specific time,

but rather the end of each quarter of a cycle.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Also :

A baktun is 20 katun cycles of the ancient Maya Long Count Calendar. It contains 144,000 days or 400 tuns or nearly 400 tropical years. The Classic period of Maya civilization occurred during the 8th and 9th baktuns of the current calendrical cycle. The current (13th) baktun will end, or be completed, on 13.0.0.0.0 (December 21, 2012 using the GMT correlation). This also marks the beginning of the 14th baktun, as such a term is usually used among Mayanists.

(wikipedia)

Note the FOURTEENTH Baktun begins after the mayan calendar ends. This is the "new age".

Interesting how the pyramid on the dollar bill has THIRTEEN levels, with the capstone acting as the 14th section of the pyramid, floating above the rest. And some believe the numbers 13 and 14 have a direct association with the "Messiah" :

The Numbers 13 and 14 and the Messiah

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I have a question. They say the modern calendar that we use is possibly 2 or 3 years off. That it really could be the year 2011 or 2012 already. Is that taken into consideration by those that study the mayan calendar?

I guess what I'm asking is this. Is it possible we don't have the 3 year wait to see what 2012 brings?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

Wow, great question, I never thought of that. But quite possibly that could be correct...who really knows for sure though? In fact, who really knows anything for sure? It would not be the hardest thing in the world for someone to create a historical lie in order to further their own agenda...but I don't really understand their motivation for it if they did.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

I heard about the calendar thing a while back and really didn't think much about it. It seems that they aren't sure exactly if they have the right year Jesus was born and thats what the calendar is based upon that we use now. I can't give you all the dates and facts about the different calendars through time that didn't catch my attention just the part that it maybe off by 2 or 3 years.

About a week ago I was looking at that big space on the site where it says something about 2012 and that thought popped into my head about the calendar and if thats 2012 in three years from now or 2012 in 1 or less years. Pixie seems to know so much about the mayan calendar I thought she might know.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'm not expert on the Mayan calendar I'm afriad !
I think that because mass consciousness views 2012 as occuring in "our version" of 2012...ie a few years from now, that events will occur then rather than before. This is especially true I think if the powers that be/controllers of earth have been deliberately orchestrating events to lead to some sort of final agenda. They will play into mass expectations for maximum psychological impact I would have thought. So perhaps the "real" 2012 date is not that important as mass consciousness thinks its a few years away yet ?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

I will tell you this; there is no doubt in my mind that once you see it, you will spend the rest of your life trying to break free from it.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

The tablet of destiny is the same thing that is referred to in the bible as the “tree of knowledge” and the “tree of life” in genesis 2:9. Part of these tablets contained the building of cities, education, the basic foundation of the world we live in today, they were used to rebuild after the flood.

The tree of life, it is what makes god, god. It is what god takes from us in the bible in genesis 2:22-24. Do not believe a word the bible says until after the exodus and then only think of it as half truth. These things have been done so you would never find out what the tree of life was.

As for the star maps, these people kept records of all of the stars in the sky, kind of like what they are doing with their satellites and the earth now. When an event such as the great flood was going to happen, they new it was coming because the star maps could be matched to the sky of the time.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I was mostly thinking at the end of that post that there are a lot of people that misspell words. In fact, I think that maybe only one out of everyone who has ever mentioned this about me has had errors in the grammar they were using to tell me. I always find that funny, but I never mention it.

Anyways, sometimes I read through the threads on this site and see a discussion about a topic of interest going on with very good points coming from both sides. On many occasions I have seen one side say to the other, “I can tell you know what you are talking about by the way you can’t even spell”, or something like that, and the person will stop posting.

The funny thing about it is the one who is usually acting as if they know all there is to know is usually the stupidest freaking person on the entire thread. But because they present themselves as they know all, people either stop posting or believe these idiots.

I was just thinking as I started to type the last of that post how much better of a world we would live in if they were gone. I can’t help but to think that there are thousands and thousands of people that have so much to offer but never will because of these idiots. Most of what I said really had nothing to do with your post, it was just a small daydream, don’t worry about it.

P.S. I added the part about the 12th planet because it fit with my theory in the beginning of the book. As for the rest of Sitchin’s work, I am afraid I must say that I have found many errors.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join