It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Hey, good post. I talk about Jesus, but I can't say "I found Jesus". Unless of course, you consider Jesus to symbolism the truth. I did find the truth. But it was more about the natural of "reality" and things in general. I was never given such names, or any names. As I said before, I just seen what I learned repeated to me in his words.

As I said in another thread, the idol isn't "the truth", the idol merely carries the truth. Thus when focus is put on the idol, the truth is not reveled. I think we can find much much evidence in history and in the modern day where the idol is put in as the focus. Just look at how the news channels of today put the US flag over everything, while proceeding to pretty much ignore the things it was founded on.

What you talk about is also expressed in the matrix movie. Where it is said that everyone has the feeling of being the "one", but in neo it was more prevalent than others. Part 2 I think is the one it's in.

And we all have that feeling of being the one. Is it not possible that we are each the one for ourselves? When it comes to understanding things, that is not something any of us can just put into another person. They do have to do that themselves.

Like with the songs you mention. I know many times what you've said has happened. But is the song to blame? Or is the perceptions of the people who listen that does it? And could it not just be a sign they've grown and changed when they see a more clearer meaning?

I think the words you talk about doing that to people are the very general words. Like when a politican says "I have a great system, and I will make things better". And since it's such a general statement, you can put just about anything from that. Rarely do such people give all the details of the plan, and when they talk about the plan, they only highlight the points that make it seem great.

For example, lets say I have a plan where I'm going to take $30 a week from you, and then give you $20 back. I'm going to say how "Great/Good" the system is(it will never be presented as being bad, marketing 101). And then I'm going to focus on the part where you get $20 back, if I'm pressed for more details. And then I'm going to say - "Why don't you want to give the people $20 a week? You're a bad person" And people will be like YAY!

It's like that old saying "Have I been sold a lie?". When isn't "Have I bought a lie?" the better explanation?

The only thing I didn't like about your post was the thoughts being like a disease that spreads. Only because I see that being said in places like Fox News in regards to when people "wake up" and start questioning things. They say that it's like a virus infecting people.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
9. This one you are not going to like but once you study deep enough you are going to find this is reality and is going to settle on your brain like a nightmare. Human sacrifice was something that the Mayan was taught by the white gods. They still practice it today! It is what they believe to balance the harmony of the earth. (see Georgia guidestones) it is why they have wars and some of the most well known serial killers were either associated with the zodiac or after being caught claimed it was sick minds high in power of the people that paid them to do it. These same claims are found all over the world and it is not a coincidence. You will find this in the bible and for the cAmen people of today it is the blood and body of Christ, for them it never changed…

I have a sneaky suspicion that the actual reason for sacrifice was to get the pineal gland out, and the rest of it was a cover for doing it, to keep people from knowing it.

I don't have anything to back that up, other than a hunch based on other things with the mayan culture and the effects of the gland. Sacrifice for just the sake of killing and spilling blood just doesn't make too much sense. But to do it so the priests and leaders could take from the pineal gland I can see as more probable.

Especially when you look at the way such things have been potent in history. And how such things today are so very very illegal(not talking about the sacrifice part, but the effects of such substances). Sacrifice as a ritual became outdated when plants were found to give the same effects, however I have it on pretty good authority that many of todays worlds leader have taken from the gland.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thoughts do have energy and energy attracts other energy.
If enough people are thinking thoughts based on illusions , deceptions or confusions then those similar thoughts all gather somewhere and the energy field then spreads....thoughts spread when we talk to one another, write things down in articles and books others read, etc....so in this way, the disease of illusion/deception/confusion can spread as other people buy into the same "hooks" the original thinkers of the thoughts had that get manifested into the ether in the moment of their conception......

Heck thoughts even gather in the astral planes and all of mankind is there when asleep so exposed to the energies without the filters of the conscious mind........collective consciousness and all that....

Similarly, enough thoughts of the same thought from lots of different people can create a thought form, which is an energy manifesting the belief behind the thought which can affect material reality and so "make" things we think about as "real"...a kind of cosmic ordering without consciously ordering it if you like...cosmic orders can manifest for good or ill......

So I think thoughts can indeed be like a disease actually. Think of all the people who followed David Koresh....the beliefs of that man began with a thought, the thoughts and so the beliefs spread to others who hooked into the thoughts and adopted similar ones....thoughts spread, just like diseases can, but thoughts can just as easily spread to create a raising of consciousness, to heal, to enlighten and so forth

[edit on 3/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Thoughts do have energy and energy attracts other energy.
If enough people are thinking thoughts based on illusions , deceptions or confusions then those similar thoughts all gather somewhere and the energy field then spreads....thoughts spread when we talk to one another, write things down in articles and books others read, etc....so in this way, the disease of illusion/deception/confusion can spread as other people buy into the same "hooks" the original thinkers of the thoughts had that get manifested into the ether in the moment of their conception......

Heck thoughts even gather in the astral planes and all of mankind is there when asleep so exposed to the energies without the filters of the conscious mind........collective consciousness and all that....

Similarly, enough thoughts of the same thought from lots of different people can create a thought form, which is an energy manifesting the belief behind the thought which can affect material reality and so "make" things we think about as "real"...a kind of cosmic ordering without consciously ordering it if you like...cosmic orders can manifest for good or ill......

So I think thoughts can indeed be like a disease actually. Think of all the people who followed David Koresh....the beliefs of that man began with a thought, the thoughts and so the beliefs spread to others who hooked into the thoughts and adopted similar ones....thoughts spread, just like diseases can, but thoughts can just as easily spread to create a raising of consciousness, to heal, to enlighten and so forth

Thoughts/beliefs and actions based on thoughts are 2 totally different things. I have "bad/wrong" thoughts all the time. I recognize and do not act upon them. To blame thoughts rather than the actions is to ignore the fact people have choice. It was their choice to do what they did.

Not to mention that blaming the thoughts rather than the choice just sets the state for thought control. Where if you believe things outside the mainstream you are wrong and should be "fixed". At which point you become just as bad as what you blame.

Calling thoughts and things a "disease" is nothing more than a general way of dismissing thoughts without any real debate, and slaps in the face of a society which respects other peoples beliefs.

What if I said the thoughts you have were a disease? Would you feel threatened by that? Would it seem like someone was trying to decide your thoughts for you?

[edit on 3-11-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I was talking with regard to the thoughts that are based on illusions and deceptions around religious misconceptions . Thoughts can influence beliefs and so a person's actions. Of course people have a choice so thoughts alone do not "cause" things but they set the ball rolling and collective thought can be a powerful swaying energy.
Just as people can catch a cold off another person, people can "catch" deception and illusion , it's a kind of disease that can creep into someones mind or psyche when a person is especially susceptible, vulnerable or perhaps just a little lacking in discernment.

My son is 5. In school, the teacher is telling his class that God (as in Biblical God, a person ) created the world and everything in it and they must thank God for this that and the other and praise him. He is coming home telling me all this and is resistant to the idea this is merely a theory that may be erroneous. He's a bit too young to rationalize, discern , etc so the illusion is currently embedded in his mind as a "fact". He "caught" the idea and is embracing it. Many adults do the same with similar beliefs/deceptions.

This kind of conditioning can be insidious, like a virus that gets into your computer. Some people shrug off the infection , others never do.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hello Brandon!!! I just wanted to tell you that I finished reading your book for the second time and I am just amazed. You are one of the greatest writers for knowledge of our time. The way you put everything together the way you have is just amazing!!! I have read many books on this subject but it is easy to see you are at the top of your field.

I like how you pretty much said who was going to be elected before the election, even though I find it sad to see that most of the world does not have a clue. I have been browsing on this site for a while and it is funny how a lot of people on here act like they know all there is to know but when you read something like you have written it is obvious that they just don’t get it.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hey i was just wondering Brandon how the sales of your books were going, like are a lot of people buying them?

i wanted to know this so i could see if the word was getting out, and to know how popular it is and becoming.

Btw what happened when you got burgled?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
I was talking with regard to the thoughts that are based on illusions and deceptions around religious misconceptions . Thoughts can influence beliefs and so a person's actions. Of course people have a choice so thoughts alone do not "cause" things but they set the ball rolling and collective thought can be a powerful swaying energy.
Just as people can catch a cold off another person, people can "catch" deception and illusion , it's a kind of disease that can creep into someones mind or psyche when a person is especially susceptible, vulnerable or perhaps just a little lacking in discernment.

My son is 5. In school, the teacher is telling his class that God (as in Biblical God, a person ) created the world and everything in it and they must thank God for this that and the other and praise him. He is coming home telling me all this and is resistant to the idea this is merely a theory that may be erroneous. He's a bit too young to rationalize, discern , etc so the illusion is currently embedded in his mind as a "fact". He "caught" the idea and is embracing it. Many adults do the same with similar beliefs/deceptions.

This kind of conditioning can be insidious, like a virus that gets into your computer. Some people shrug off the infection , others never do.

This is exactly why there shouldn't be public schools. It is why the government does not belong in schools. You as the parent should be able to choose what your kids learn, no matter what that subject may be. If it's to learn how to mediate, or how to read the bible, or just math and science. When you have government come in, then who knows what crap you will be forced to have your kids subjected too.

Communities should make schools, and then you can look at the community you live in, or find a community that teaches what you want, or allows it etc.

In general, I wouldn't worry too much about what a 5yr old thinks really. Most 5 year olds still think Santa is real.

That is hardly a virus as you claim. Is Santa suddenly going to become believed in by adults?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

You would ask at the right time because I am PISSED.,………………………….

Which burglary are you talking about? I am not sure how you know but I figure if you know about any it is the one in my storage. Nobody new I had my stuff there except me and it is almost all gone and my place was the only one to be robbed.

Or are you talking about Amazon, because that would have to do with the book sales. Let me explain it like this, when someone really tries to ban you, it isn’t done like you think and you are not going to get any money from it.

Amazon was the first place to except the book before anybody knew what it was about and since then not only has nobody picked it up but Amazon has claimed two shipments have come up missing and refuse to pay for them.

That is not even the funny part, the funny part is another shipment of books that they did receive they claim were not my books but books about cheese. Then well ago I get my statement to show if I will make any money next month and I was informed that Amazon stole 1/3 rd of the money out of the account and we are even further in the whole than when we started.

I think it is pretty obvious what they are doing they are trying to make River Styx cancel the account rather than ban the book and that pretty much is what is happening because I was also informed that there will be no more books shipped to Amazon until they straighten out their mess and it don’t take much brains to figure out they never will because that way it doesn’t look like they banned it.

About the only way to get around it that I see right now is to change the name of the book and title it under another name then ship it from another company. Other than that, they pretty much have screwed me and I know it because I know other people who are writers and none of them have ever mentioned anything like this ever happening to them.

I bet you there are a lot of agents on this site and I bet a lot are watching this thread. I will tell you another weird thing since we are on the subject, almost every time I leave the house anymore with no one in it, when I come back there are things moved around. Not big things, little things like things on shelves will be out of place, things like that.

I guess to make a long story short, this book is just about banned and only the people on this site will ever know they did it..............

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I was just on Amazon and they said your book was in stock and new.

I took a screen shot here......

I guess I would like to know what is the safest way to buy your book, I have been following this thread recently, but I have not perused through the entire thread.

I have more I would like to comment about in this thread, but I would like to have read the book before I go any further.

TIA

Oh and I do love what I have been reading in this thread very informative from what I have read!!

[edit on 5/11/2008 by nisei]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It's odd how you might be singled out like this given how so many other books that reveal the dark secrets and plans manage to get published and even the Satanic Verses is widely available and boy was THAT a controversial book.

Brandon I meant to ask you if you used a pseudonym , ie is Brandon Levon your real name or not. I'm going to be writing myself after xmas and it's going to be extremely contoversial with a big emphasis on the dark nature of the bible, etc.....my partner thinks I should use a false name else I'd become a target possibly.....don't want the NWO putting anthrax through my door or something or crazy religious types finding out where I live and protesting outside my door, I've a very distinctive surname which if typed into google only returns a few results so I'm easily found

[edit on 6/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
i have read the book but i certainly dont feel like killing myself

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by last12u

Thank you for your response and I am glad you liked it. I find it hard to write anything else though on this subject as I feel I would be ripping people off so to speak since almost everything that has ever happened all stems from the same organization that constantly changes names and gods.

It seems like to me people are lost in trying to find something that they have already forgotten. Example, these people started the CIA and if there was ever a meeting place discovered they would push it out to the public fill it with lies, change its name and you would never see any truth come from it ever again.

But yet you see the same types of books about the same types of places. They specialize in disguise, people need to wake up, this machine is alive and it moves with the stars.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nisei

Keep in mind I made that statement based on all of the crap I had recently gotten. This does not actually mean this is not just some misunderstanding that they may fix. At the present time they have the books that were already in stock. The only thing that will change if it is not fixed will be that they will eventually have to state out of stock and the only place that anyone will be able to buy it is from the books site.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I have not read the Satanic verses but it really does not sound like it is pointing any fingers at anybody and I am not so sure controversial is the problem. Anyways if I was you, I would not use your real name but that is if you are writing for controversy or exposure. These are two very different things and only you can decide the path that you take, controversy can get you attention but exposure can get you gone.

You mentioned anthrax and I will tell you another strange thing that has been happening but could be just a coincidence. Since you read the book you might understand why I might wonder about something like this. Not long after I wrote this book, a single engine plane started flying directly above my house between the hours of 12 and three in the morning. It does it at least four times a month and flies so low it sounds like it is going to land on the house. Everybody in the house has flue like symptoms right now and even though that is probably just a coincidence after reading the book you can understand the thoughts that cross my mind sometimes.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by annakus

Well I hope not, that would not help anybody much now would it, we need to wake people up not go to sleep.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
OK, so I checked with River Styx well ago to see if Amazon had straightened out any of this mess. Not only have they not, they have posted on their daily report that several of the books in inventory were damaged.

Get real, is there anybody who may be reading this post that can tell me if this company is really this incompetent or does it appear to be what I stated.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I would like to correct something that I stated earlier. I stated that all that will change will be the fact that people will only be able to buy this book from the books site, which is far from the truth.

There are a lot of ignorant people who have no ideal how the world works and how things like this work, (the masses). They think if it is not being put out to the mainstream then it must not be worth knowing.

This is not how books are sold or how decisions are made on the sales of a book. Almost all books are given a chance and I mean all. What happens is over time if they do not sell they are then deemed to be taking up space and basically there is no money in stocking it.

This is not the case with this book it is being intentionally kept out of public view just like the things that you know to be true that you have found out since you have been reading my posts or the book, are being kept off of mainstream TV.

This book has a track record of selling better than even the most well known authors; I even have in my possession a copy of an email given to me by River Styx sent by Amazon when they first started carrying it congratulating them on the high sales. I guess what I am trying to say is an average person will choose not to buy this book because their ignorance will tell them that it isn’t worth buying and that is a big change.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I bought the book from your original site.

I did not want to chance it with Amazon as they are apparently giving you the run around.

I can't wait to get it and start reading. I think alot of progress has been discussed and made on this subject, but I think there is also more we need to touch on.

Brandon, Cosmicpixie, and 12.21.12 I can't thank you enough for all the hard work and research you have put into this subject. I think you all are onto something big here we just need to find more of the clues and keys to our destiny.

After I have read the book I will comment some more.

Good Luck to all, and may peace be with you all!!

[edit on 7/11/2008 by nisei]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I was wondering what everyone makes of this post called "Window of Opportunity"

Window of Opportunity

It is a long read, but it is about a person claiming to be from a bloodline family telling us what is going to happen here soon during the upcoming harvest.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join