It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hi Brandon,
good to see you around again !

Got to say that I've read an awful lot since we last spoke and I just am not convinced the end of the physical world is upon us...there is not much of a NWO to be had if the whole world is cracked open and lain to ruins, and such a destroyed world would take millenia to rebuild.
There is no convincing evidence for the precession of the equinox 26,000 even 2012 bringing this kind of global ruin...rather I am given to thinking this date which is EVERYWHERE is directly related to the installation of the kingdom of god, Enlil-Jehovah, onto Earth....this NWO would signal the end of the world as we know it and usher in a totally new system over time.

Check the murals at Denver International Airport...these were commissioned by the masons. No destroyed earth is shown, rather some natural disasters that leave the world in tact and note the presence of the messiah like figure in one of them who is so "mesmerizing" the people around him appear to be floating in the air

If Jesus WAS real and more than JUST a sun god, then I am thinking he was a plant...you might want to read the most recent few pages on the thread I started here

The thread has proven to be a theory in development really so where I am now with it is slightly off from where I began...but have a read through when you have time

Did you know enki was represented by a tortoise ? In the murals is a big tortosie bound up in a net, trapped.

In Daniel 2 chapter 2, he is given a vision by the "ancient of days".....this vision prophecies the rise of 4 kingdoms over 2,500 yrs...they all come true...guess which one comes after them, consuming the whole lot and de-nationalizing all exisiting kingdoms.....GODS kingdom...the one world government is (Jeohvah)ENLIL's PLAN. I'm starting to think the gods never went away, they have all the time been working through their human creations and their purer bloodlines

The Maitreya i told you about warned in 2007 that preceeding his day of world declaration the amount of uFO sightings would continually rise to the extent where few on earth would be able to any longer deny their existence and that the Maitreya would act as a kind of spokesperson for these beings....what if it's the return of the gods in motion Brandon....the maitreya's spokesperson is now even mentioning dec 2012 as the revealing of Maitreya !!!! with 2013 being the symbolic beginning of the New Age (kingdom of god) If Jesus was part of the plan the this Maitreya is THE second coming, not some "fake" second coming to be followed by a "real" one...this whole plan it seems is to restore the original kingdom on earth, wipe out most of the population then have a smaller populace to chip, control and enslave

Aquarius = air sign and weather= Enlil who was god of the skies and the heavens and the weather.....13 being their "special" number

Who is to say the gods went away...what's all this activity in our skies over the decades and why is their Maitreya advising of a special new understanding of UFO's and their occupants and how come all this ties in with 2012 so precisely, a date long encoded in a variety of ancient sources......

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Hello, good to hear from you as well! I have read up a little on Maitreya and see how he would not have ever really existed if he was put into place, as his pictures look faked, this means nothing to the minds of the masses though. I will also try to read your new thread but I have not had the time to do this yet.

I think you are taking the NWO to be nothing more than a global takeover and are missing the points to why it was started in the first place which had more to do with survival, the great flood for example happened on the last cross of the zodiac and they new when it was going to happen. There are hundreds of stories all around the world that all end at the same time with men’s hearts failing as to what is coming on the earth in this new age, the bible is just one of the most recent which all happen to have the same ending date.

You may see no evidence but where is all of the people that were here before the last one, these things happen like clock work, why did the writers of the bible purposely mistranslate the disaster before the great flood, it happened at the cross before the flood?

I have been researching a pattern of weather/natural disasters that have been known by our masters for thousands of years and it is not written anywhere. It is my belief that it was at one time kept by the most high (that is where the term god came from) and the old temples have all been stripped of these records by our masters, the most high.

I have uncovered lots of information that I have never seen anywhere and if something is going to happen to only give me knowledge I highly doubt my heart will fail. There is nothing these people can do but try to make safe houses just like the ones we are building for them under the airport you mentioned. Whenever you are studying do not ever take into consideration that they simply want control over all of the people, it all started over survival. Anyways as for being open to thought, what is it that you think is coming that will stop our hearts in fear?

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Fake Alien invasion, most likely

has anyone ever had the thought that maybe "our masters" are trying to stop the events that will transpire when the next age comes, i mean if what people are saying is gonna happen on 2012 happens it wont e good for the elite either

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
Fake Alien invasion, most likely

has anyone ever had the thought that maybe "our masters" are trying to stop the events that will transpire when the next age comes, i mean if what people are saying is gonna happen on 2012 happens it wont e good for the elite either
Hello, been a while. That pretty much is the conclusion that I have come to as well along with they have used us to make sure they have a better chance just like they always have done. I think also that it could even be why they may have left the Georgis Guidestones, in case they do not make it either.

On the other note, aT this point I would not be suprised if the Alien invasion was real and they take the elite who have been helping them. Just like the first few words of the bible actually said.

For those of you that do not know the original Hebrew words of the bible can be translated in many ways. When translated back to the original Hebrew it is more than likely that genesis 1:1 the creation of the earth took place thousands of years before Genesis 1:2 which says: now the earth had been devastated, and in waste; and the presence of death was in the deep. Ruwach of the Elohim hovered above the surface of the waters.

I have traced this event back with the records left by the gods and scientific study to have happened around 12 to 13 thousand years ago. the time of the cross of the zodiac opposite of the age we are entering. This disaster was worse than the great flood of the bible that happened at the time of the last cross. This cross we are getting ready to enter is known as the dark rift, the mouth of the crocodile, the time the earth eats its children, the time that the serpent eats its tail, I could go on and on but no matter which part of the world you take these ancient stories from it still sounds bad to me...

Revelation is an ancient story told by a god about a disaster that we call the great flood, they told it again because these events happen around every 6000 years, with smaller ones in between, they all happen like clockwork and even though we do not live long enough to remember, our masters have kept track so that they know when to buy and when to sell where is good and where is bad.......

Our modern calendar was put into place to make us stupid, it does not tell us anything about the movement of the skies which can at times have a great effect on the earth...They know it and they have made us forget upon the promise of death, they have taken away our knowledge so that they can have the upper hand. So that over time people would forget that they needed to help themselves and would be tricked into only helping them.

The cAmen people would continue their lives like they didnt have a care in the world.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

ok, yes, I admit that so far I have viewed what's happening only as an attempt for global takeover and that the population reduction would take place via a few engineered disasters, diseases, fake invasion, etc.....I am having trouble believing the real truth is that they know the world is going to completely be destroyed due to some impending cosmic event but I will keep an open mind and look into your latest researches.

The other day, interestingly enough, I came across a take on Revelations I hadn't seen before, explaining how the so called 1,000 yrs of peace was not to be a lovely utopia for man following christ's return but rather the "peace" refrerred to the metaphorical cessation of "Satan's" influence upon Earth and that the whole world would be destroyed at the time of the return and christ basically comes to choose a few survivors.......

the 1,000 years, christ's return and the world goes to shi^&*T

here's the synopsis from a part of that website:

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 - When Jesus returns in flaming fire, the lost will be destroyed.
Revelation 16:17, 18 – At Armageddon, cities crumble around the world.
Revelation 6:14; 16:20 - Every island sinks, and all the mountains disappear.
Jeremiah 4:23-26 - Planet Earth is totally devastated, with “no man” left alive.
Jeremiah 25:30-33 - Those slain by the Lord lie dead, unburied, all around the world.
Revelation 19:17, 18, 21 - The birds eat the flesh of every human being worldwide.

Elsewhere in the bible we learn the "return to save the chosen" is to take place right after some amazing celestial event which follows an eclipse shortly beforehand, an event of great significance which "shakes the powers of the heavens and makes the stars look like they are falling down"....there is indeed a full solar eclipse in Nov 2012 in Australia and of course we then have the galactic alignment in Dec 2012 which happens only ONCE every 26,000 yrs or so.

If we take your idea and consider the creator gods knew all along what would happen at this time, we can see how the maitreya (emissary of the annunaki, avatar ....they will produce SOMEONE real as he is billed to be making public appearances)....ties in as according to a 2007 interview on the Maitreya's site with his spokesperson, Maitreya is to act as some sort of spokesperson for the UFO beings and "gradually introduce us" to them.....one could theorize in light of your take that these Ufo's would be the ones to ferry away the "chosen ones" of the "christ " (annunaki figurehead)..........? they get taken to the underground cities and brought to the surface when the new world is created.................maybe the "chosen ones" are those who have by then been "chipped" for easy tagging and collection?

so then basically the idea he has come to enlighten mankind or even MIND CONTROL mankind is just a decoy conspiracy theory to detract people from the truth..........? the truth being the world is going to be destroyed and it will take 1,000 years to be rebuilt so meanwhile the survivors live underground ?

If this is the truth it woule be better to die then as to survive would be to be part of the chipped, mind controlled new world order society they will develop in the cities underground then bring to the surface when the time is right.....?

Then this would explain the passage in Revelations that talks about AFTER the 1,000 years "satan" will be let loose a lit while longer.....we can imagine the cataclysms would not kill EVERYONE off and there will be SOME survivors on the wasteland of Earth who continue to procreate, hide out, etc.....so that when the "new world" begins and people are brought back to the surface, there will be some "troublemakers" to deal with, those that do not belong in the new world....the remnants of "old humanity".....????

This all makes sense BUT I just wonder WHY if they are so convinced this WILL all happen are they even bothering to try and install some "new world order" right now if the world's going to be destroyed, WHY are they bothering to conjure up ways to kill of tens of thousands before this all happens if they know this cataclysm will kill of most of the world anyway.....?

Do you have exact dates in mind Brandon and what EXACTLY do you think is going to happen.
And do you think the actual Annunaki are involved in all this, that they never went away really and are basically coming back to select some survivors, some "slaves"........?

Also, have you come across any info to suggest humans might be saved from these terrible cataclysms via help from other ET races, ie perhaps beamed off the earth and taken somewhere else ?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
also Brandon I am unclear about these "crosses" you keep mentioning...I think it could be an idea to explain what you are talking about more fully and provide links for people along with an explanation of your line of reasoning..

(1) We know about the end of the precession of the equinoxes which happens every 26,000 yrs. This signals the "end of an age" and the date in 21-12-2012

Have you any info to support something dreadful happened to Earth in the last alignment 26,000 yrs ago? The world's scientists today are mostly saying nothing terrible will happen while others aren't so sure

(2) You mention another "cosmic cross" that happens halfway through this 26,000 yr cycle...please explain what this is in astronomical terms, and can you provide some good links to explain it, maybe with pictures, and also some links to back up your idea that this even correlated with some dreadful disater on earth which the ancients wrote about

(3) I'm sure you also mentioned some other cosmic event which occurs every 6,000 yrs...again can you describe , provide links and visuals and explain why you think it ominous

(4) are you saying something ELSE is happening in the cosmos around the same time as the 26,000 alignment, a kind of "double whammy"...if so, what...and links to how they affect each other

I know this is alot of info to provide but if you want people to really understand it I think it a good idea to provide a thorough description of your line of reasoning ...at the moment this thread is much like the book, it jumps around alot and there is no sense of proper understanding of what you are trying to say is going to happen and why ! Please make some bold statements and back these up in a logical manner which is easy for the reader to follow. You seem to be on to something and its good to get this across to people but I have to concur with others, the book was a HARD read and you might want to consider working on it a bit more before the next publication if you want people to take it more seriously....I hope this does not sound critical, but I real ALOT and to the newbie on the subject it's likely to be tossed aside as rambling babble and to the more seasoned reader like me, it was still a very jumpy read and there is a lack of stuff backing up the basis of your theory or any attempt at logical weaving together of the facts...sorry, just trying to help as if you are right then these revleations are VERY important so warrant a really WELL thought out book to properly capture attention..............

I am swimming in all this, have been since the day I found your thread, I too am considering writing now Brandon, the more exposure to all this if it's true, the better as the more people who can be potentially "rescued" which can help further the cause for the perpetuation of the human race who don't get taken off for slavery......we need as many survivors as possible so this info has to get out as much as possible too, let's all get on the case then get WRITING

I know you are really busy but I look forward to some links...any videos you can reccomend too to back up the ideas of imminent cataclysms and the elite's plans to survive, etc.....

As for us being able to esacpe the disasters, the only realistic option is to get as high above land as possible I suppose.....we are not going to be able to go miles underground like they have....underground seems to be how they think is the best way to survive but most of us couldn't realistically dig a tunnel that will go deep enough to protect us....so high above sea level may be the next best bet ?

You know there's a time capsule beneath the mason capstone at denver international airport .........?
Putting together a time capsule is also a good idea I think, to store all the info gathered

Do you think they REALLY think it's going to happen or that they are UNSURE but have prepared "just in case".....?
In which case if nothing a dramtic as you anticipate happens, they will ORCHESTRATE events to destroy most of the world....which is where the global takeover plans would make sense ...ie they have to prepare one way or the other for this Kingdom to be ushered in

[edit on 2/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

First off, the way you say it you make me think people would have no chance for survival and I never said that, it seems like you are trying to say it must be all or none. So far some have always lived, even though that does not mean they always will. That is how this system got put into place, to control who lives and dies. Of course we can not dig tunnels underground for us, because we have spent all of our time digging tunnels for them.

Second, Go to page, I believe 202 in the first edition or 201 in the second and you will see a cross in the zodiac with an omega symbol, ankh. All of the places on that zodiac are times that can be traced back to incidents equal to or greater than the great flood and the last cross between the twin and the bull is when that event happened, this is not a guess this is written and you should have realized this if you have studied the things in the book, research the epic of Gilgamesh for this point. The omega symbol in this ankh always lines up to these events, it is the key of life.

Four ages of destruction just like the Hopi said four crosses of the zodiac. These are not predictions, they happen like clockwork. These stories are everywhere they just are purposely not understandable to the cAmen people. I can not show you links to people that prove these discoveries, this information has been kept from them, just like I can not show you the link to prove the last supper painting involved the zodiac, with the age we are in being at the end. It is just there and all the stories are the same. You should wonder why they spent so much time killing us to make sure I could not give you a link to something you can only now just begin to see with your own eyes. How and why did they try to make sure that the entire world did not notice these things? This should be your question!

Because of them at the present time there are not many people that know how important this information is and they push crap, #, to be taught at school to make sure you never begin to search for yourself. I am working on the third edition right now but I am not sure how much I should alter it as it was written so that people with an open mind would have to read it several times and find doors for themselves, as that is what was stated in the beginning. If I explain it in great detail then it is only my thought and why listen to me, everyone must see it for themselves to believe, the purpose of it was just to give you the keys. There is a great accomplishment of truth as you piece things together yourself.

Not to mention if I was to post a link for everything that I stated in that book, there would be more links than words in the book. Hell I wrote it and my mind expanded from its prison more every time I read it making more links. My mind has never stopped since I began. In other words every time I read it I was able to figure out more about the world that had never been shown to me. I am afraid to change to much because I am afraid it will change the original effect it had on me. Then stopping the journey in which I want the people to take.

As for 2012, there are many that claim that date but there are others that claim this is not correct. I have been meaning to try and go or contact a planetarium but I always seem to get stuck on things in the past.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Perhaps this deserves a new thread but reguarding the murals at DIA, take a look at the mural again and read this.

"Isaiah 2:1-4

"The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

There is another hint on the floor DZIT DIT GAII which means Mt. Blanca, which is on of four Sacred Navajo Mountains, the four make a cross.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It was actually the way YOU have been coming across that led ME to believe YOU think the whole planet is going to go to shi£$T !! Obviouslt I got the wrong end of the stick...

Originally I saw it more as a case of a series of natural disasters but nothing to the extent of the whole world being laid to ruins or that even warranted the elite going into underground cities to "ride it out".
I had actually been more inclined to think they would be sticking to the plan as outlined in the bible ....few more wars, few more earthquakes, a tsunami here and there, maybe a bio attack, plague, more famine, poisoned waters, etc etc....ramp it up a bit in conjunction with the rise of fascist America, the fall of babylon, bring in the messiah, rapture away a few "chosen ones" then somewhere in between all this or probbaly after this, stage an alien invasion...I could see reason to go underground with a false INVASION and the bible believers are WAITING for "god's wrath" to be poured down on earth from the sky anyway, sometime after his return....but not til you came along had I given thought to the world going pear shaped with some global flood or comets reigning down killing the world off....!!!!

All the signs are pointing to the new age of this new kingdom BEGINNING with the time of the end of the precession of the equinoxes.....this is the time when these ELITE are anticipating REALLY rising to the ascendancy, REALLY ushering in their "brave new world". When Enlil REALLY claims his slaves and knocks off all the superflous ones. When all their dots join.

YOU know how significant Astrology was/is to these people....2012 is the BIGGEST Astrological/cosmic event for TWENTY SIX THOUSAND YEARS!!!! It is going to start with a BANG , it will not slip by un-noticed, they have obvioulsy gone to alot of trouble to encode this time and to reference what it is all tied into....the time way back when when "they" first got here Brandon. The alpha and the Omega...the plan is closing in.

I gave you the link to the revelations site as thought it might back up what YOU to me seemed to be inferring, which was all out destruction of Earth....sorry if I misunderstood you.

I understand your take on why you have done the book as you have done but it hasn't even been edited Brandon, it's riddled with spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, sentences that don't always make much sense...like you have just printed off your first-base notes ....sorry , don't mean to sound critical, but you ARE trying to get the truth out and it doesn't help if the book appears in rough-draft state in places...sorry

Have you read, "Slave Species of God" by Michael Tellinger ?

He's presented an excellent case for the concept of the annunaki having "planted" a variety of "messiahs" down on earth to initiate all sorts of religions that would act to divide and conquer man.....ie, Jesus was a plant along with Muhhamed, Bhudda, Krishna, etc.....all the major religious prophets like these had VERY odd circumstances surrounding their "births" that go a little beyond mere sun-worship. I read this AFTER coming to the concusion the Maitreya is the next one to come along....only difference is this time he is coming to unite the whole world under a spell ...think about it Brandon, for thousands of yrs religion against religion, dividing and conquering and ALL of these religions anticipating the return of their messiah and the reigning down of wrath by god on all the "unfaithful"....Maitreya is the embodiment of ALL these "saviours".....this is them in the FINAL stage of their plan for the kingdom of god/enlil on earth. The return of the Annunaki gods.....cue the maitreya, ELF, BLUE BEAM and not long after, THE ATTACK FROM THE SKIES BY "GOD".

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

faboulous info, thanks.

also in that mural is a girl holding a sumerian tablet which talks of the destruction of the world, the end of the mayan calendar......a blatant reference to 2012....the whole mural is clearly about a new world order and you can even see their Maitreya in there with his weird little trippy plant that seems to make everyone float around by him in a strange euphoria in the lovely utopia....though something dark can be seen amidst the scene of peace and love

Have you any link to the layout of those mountains and how they form the cross shape ?

[edit on 2/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yeah, if I remember correctly, most of the plants shown are either mind altering or poisonous. That one they are gathered around though, I am not sure about.

www.lapahie.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

it could represent "the tree of life" that god-jehovah-enlil did not want man to have access to as by having access to it, it gave man the chance for "eternal life" = immortality of the soul

Maitreya comes and APPEARS to give access to truth, hidden knowledge, god-is-within not without, BUT this will be a trap. The idea, I have concluded, is to give the masses what they have wanted to hear for so long , especially the millions of "new agers" but then it will be taken from them....unhindered soul development cannot realistically occur within a person who has been hypnotized/mind-controlled/programmed etc and the gods are seeking to re-instate the original kingdom , one needs to recall how the original creations were like lobotomozed slaves really, totally ignorant, lacking self awareness, programmed , much longer lives enhanced no doubt by genetic engineering etc.....

note how these people look so loved up they are floating on air but there is a real sinister vibe to the whole mural .........it's like "god" saying, "ok , look, I decided to give you access to the tree of knowledge after all, come , drink of it my children ".............but at what price......TRUE access to the tree of knowledge is only possible with a mind and soul that is free yet it is quite clear that originally we were created to be anything BUT free

As has been the case for millenia, the controllers who shape things do not want man having access to truth and knowledge, this is something they protect in order to raise themselves above us.

Just a theory, the plant could mean something else entirely !

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I just read a very interesting interview with David Wilcock. He says that Russia knew about the US planned attack to kick off on WWIII, a plan which the US had planned to basically use Georgia as a platform to attack Iran on 8/8/08. What the US didn't know is that the Russians were already there waiting for them and destroyed them, making it so the CIA and all other US intelligence left behind several doocuments that basically outlined their plans to attack Iran and declare martial law on the US. Which now these documents are in the hands of Russia and apparently they are going to make this information public to bring down the Rothschilds and their plans to destroy the economy in the US.

So in other words US attempted to start WWIII on 8/8/08 and Russia stopeed them and sooner or later, the whole agenda behind the US and the FEMA death camps will be exposed to the public.

These documents apparently contained all the important information reguarding the agenda to overthrow the US government with a fascist regime that would create their grounds for martial law.

The NWO's plans have been thwarted!!!!

It should be interesting to see what develops next.

www.projectcamelot.org...

[edit on 2-11-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I think you take what I say sometimes the wrong way and at times are quick to jump to conclusions. I have paid attention to your Messiah claim and I have paid attention to 12.21.12’s version as well. I get the idea that you think that I am trying to blow your thoughts off when in fact I am well aware of this already and this should have been clear to you after reading the book but it seems you have missed some important points.

You should have paid very close attention to this one by Plato for example.

“O solon…you Hellenes are never anything but children… there is no old opinion handed down among you by ancient tradition…and I will tell you why…there have been, and will be again, many destructions of mankind…brought about by the agencies of fire and water…once upon a time Phaethon, the son of Helios, having yoked the steeds in his father’s chariot, because he was not able to drive them in the path of his father, burnt up all that was upon the earth, and was himself destroyed by a thunderbolt. Now this has the form of a myth, but really signifies a declaration of the bodies moving in the heavens around the earth, and a great conflagration of things upon the earth, which recurs after long intervals;”

This is the same type of writing style that is in the bible and some say Plato was a 33rd degree mason and the very first part of this starts with the symbol for cipher. Just like Lu-cifer in Isaiah 14:12 which was not introduced until 33rd degree mason king James did so.

You should keep in mind that there is a real king to worship on earth and a fake image for the cAmen people and they are put into place based on the movements of the skies and if you do not understand what I am saying it is that you could very well be right but there is a mortal in place as well like 12.21.12 says and a point in the sky that is being represented. All three things are important I am just focusing more on the part that has to do with the destruction. It is very interesting to study the other parts of this trinity but if I do not live through the destruction part, I can’t help any further. It is important for the ones who do though so do not take me wrong and do not give up.

As for the riddled with spelling mistakes, you do know that things are not always as they seem and is one of the main things I am trying to get people to realize. Not all of those mistakes are accident, for example this is one of the only ways I like to spell cAmen, to me it is a trademark of hidden knowledge and only a fool would spell it any other way.

As for the rest, some of these words represent hidden information but I am sure some are still just errors. If you would like to help so much, I would be happy to read your input as I am working on trying to fix the problems now. What you could do is u2u me with information on these mistakes. Like you would say I just thought I would let you know that I found this misspelled word on page 1. (example) mainly just spelling though because all brackets, strange looking printed words, etc. are all hidden ciphers and by the way, thank you for the links.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

No, didn't think you were blowing my thoughts off Brandon.
Re the book, maybe an intro page to explain the intentional mistakes etc then.....as I didn't realize alot of them were deliberate so they read like uncorrected errors.

so, with the Maitreya do you think he could be the "fake image" part of the plan and the "real king to worship" on earth would come later....?

If my theory is correct about the annunaki themselves steering events to bring about their global kingdom, could you offer me your opinion as to WHICH annunaki leader could achieve this kind of feat....as when we read over the history, we see the annunaki themselves split into factions, many of them trotting off across the globe to get their own slice of power...Marduk for example, who kind of too over from Enki, his Father.....

Just humour me.....who would place all these prophet-plants over a course a thousands of years as part of a plan to divide, conquer then fully unite the world under his rulership....?

By the way, Tellinger talks of some ancient scrolls found some decades ago (not fakes )...the guy who translated them had to move around alot and was eventually murdered. They were written by Judas Escariot and clear as day infer Jesus was a hybrid, that a ufo presence was around and , that Mary was inseminated by an angel from the stars, one of the celestial creators and Joseph had to be persuaded to go ahead and marry her by one of these "angels" as he thought she'd been unfaithful and was a whore......

He goes into detail about similar circumstances surrounding the births and lives of other prophets too....I really do think there was more than sun worship alone going on , have you looked into this ?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Have any of you read into Gnosticism? I don't know a whole lot about it, but from the Apocalypse of Adam it follows this same pattern of evil god taking control. I find most Gnostic writings very interesting and as if they took opposition to regular christianity starting at which God was the most high.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

I've only read bits but am going to be buying all the apocrypha for further study. I've read Barbara Thiering's evidence for Jesus not dying on the cross but basically taking flight and continuing to preach around the world, but apparantly his teachings took a bit of an about turn, and he was rather anti-roman. Tellinger picked up on this and theorized Jesus realized what had been done to him, (my father, why have you forsaken me ? ) ..how he had been a pawn of the celestial "gods"...he basically went underground and rebelled somewhat against what he'd been set up to do....this would make sense in terms of the gnostic angle the "hidden" teachings too, which were rather opposed to the ideologies Jesus had originally been set up to instigate. It's likely this was expected by those that planted him, as spiritual/religious division and dissension is one of the major tactics they have always used to pit man against man.

Spend a few thousands of years confusing and dividing the whole of mankind about who and what god , bring the world to it's psychological knees so they are begging for answers and solutions left right and centre then finally come down to set the record straight and give man what he has been primed to hear for millenia....they move very well with the times and the UFO phenomena is, I believe, part of the plan to further along the new age "movement"....man has his "new gods" to replace the old ones ...or rather, the original gods return...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Don’t get me wrong about the spelling, I still want you to u2u me with your finds as to what it is that you find. There are still some mistakes; I am sure because I have already found a couple.

I put the pages that refer to these codes in the back. I figure if people do not start to see these things are there with the information that is given, they will never understand what has really happened to them anyway because they simply take everything at face value.

Now this brings me to touch on a subject that you mentioned and that is deception. I would like to touch on it because it has to do with the worship of images and the words in the bible are images and were put into place for the purpose of deception.

To better explain this as I should have a long time ago I will do so like this. When I was younger or you might say almost my entire life I have studied the effects of sound on people and one of the most well known sound effects are songs.

Now I do not see music as what most people do because I see it as a form of control. It can alter your mind and your thoughts to be molded any way I want them to be. One of the reasons that I gave up my practice of the words of song was deception.

In order to make a great song, and I mean one that will last forever, there is one key ingredient, the ability to place words in the correct order to make people believe that it is talking about their life no matter who is hearing it.

To explain it in another way a great song is a song that you listened to over and over until you were sick of it and then started listening to it years later because it suddenly took on a new meaning in your life because you realized it was talking about something different than you originally thought it was.

Know even though you will listen to this song and tell people how great it is again, they will only hear what they want to because the song originally had as many possibilities of meaning as the writer could put into it, with as few words as possible. It is more than likely you will never get what the song actually meant because it simply could have meant nothing.

Its entire construction was actually based on deception. It was designed to make you think the writer understood you and this is what most people never understand and some even refer to as great philosophy.

It is not philosophy……………… it is deception)))))))))))) and it is pure evil…………..

Its intent from the start is to spread through people’s thoughts as something that is great, something that people can relate to as the truth and understanding. It is not the truth and it is not understanding because its only intent was to gain momentum as it spreads throughout all of the minds of the people who think they understand it, simply put it is like a disease.

One of the easiest ways for the cAmen person to tell that this has been done in the bible is to take several of these people who think they have found Jesus and ask them separately what they think certain verses mean. You will be surprised to find they will give you different answers. Not because they have found Jesus but simply because they are being deceived.

“owstopc”

old world secret
new world order

The real king is not there for the cAmen people to know and none of us are above dieing.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yes, I agree.
The bible is just a research tool for me, and if I wanted to understand Jesus the person a bit better I'd be spending my time reading the hundreds of books that were not included in the bible. Personally I always preferred Krishnamurti, he strips all illusion away without once ever saying "I am the way" - ever read him ? Once someone says "I am the Way" , instantly guru-ism is effected and that in itself is a veil for the listener, easy to miss his point and instead see the image. It might have been easier for people to understand him if he'd dropped the guru mentality and told it straight like Krishnamurti did.

By the way , I've been meaning to ask what do you mean by "cAmen" people...I don't understand the term.

My copy of your book got lent out to my partner's friend without me being asked first so I haven't got it to hand at the moment but in time I'll get back to you about any errors that stand out which weren't deliberate codes or mistakes.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Now I am posting this because it has some good clues as to what has really happened to us. What I want you to remember is if you have been studying the things that I have been saying and the things written in my book you are ten times smarter than even the greatest of modern scholars in some areas so do not take to heart everything that these people say because they have never been told the truth and some have based their studies on lies. If you have been able to free your mind of their control, you will see a much larger truth than these people do. I am going to try and guide some that are behind through just a little and these are some things that I would like to clarify.

1. All of these temple pyramids around the world are all calendars or parts of calendars not just this one like they claim.

2. One of the people in the beginning says that the difference with all of the predictions around the world is that the Mayan is the only one with a date. You should now know that this is not true, they all have the same date.

3. All ancient churches were shaped like the Mayan observatory in this video, most had no roofs.

4. You should pay attention to the Venus cycles because they are key to Jesus/ the long haired bearded comet.

5. It is not a mystery how these people got their knowledge. The white gods mixed with them and their descendants became rulers, it tells you in the first part of the bible and this culture was one of the only left to where the image/description of the god got out without being destroyed. This is often confused by the people who think these were Hebrews in the bible, the Hebrews were just slave descendants of this system, just like the rest of the world. And it was set up so you would not find out, enforced by death with the first three commandments.

6. EA was responsible for giving them there knowledge, his symbol was the serpent. Enlil's people, the one true god of the bible, came and destroyed it. They did this all over the world, for example they sent Napoleon to destroy the information in Egypt. They then took there zodiac symbols and displayed them so that no one would ever know what they were and how their system worked for the purpose of needing us for their survival. (see obelisk outside of the Vatican, etc.)

7. In the age of Jesus they achieved the great task of destroying all of this information by convincing the cAmen people it was the work of the devil and they did what they were told even though it was originally the creator god EA who gave them this. They were decieved by Enlil's organization, who was making way for their descendants.

8. The bible contains a zodiac calendar, it is the same thing as the Mayan and I will say it once again all around the world they are all the same, originally put into place by the same people/beings.

9. This one you are not going to like but once you study deep enough you are going to find this is reality and is going to settle on your brain like a nightmare. Human sacrifice was something that the Mayan was taught by the white gods. They still practice it today! It is what they believe to balance the harmony of the earth. (see Georgia guidestones) it is why they have wars and some of the most well known serial killers were either associated with the zodiac or after being caught claimed it was sick minds high in power of the people that paid them to do it. These same claims are found all over the world and it is not a coincidence. You will find this in the bible and for the cAmen people of today it is the blood and body of Christ, for them it never changed…

10. I would also like to point out that it is better to not view these as prophecies because they are written records of the past and the keepers of this knowledge know it all happens again just like clockwork. This is why Enlil set up the system that he did, it is based on the cycles of the planets and all of the great events they set up today still are. They still have these records hidden from us and the new god for those of you that make it will be based on them.

11. I would also like to point out that this calendar is considered one of the greatest. Just imagine how accurate and important the original one now is, the one belonging to the people who put this religious system into place, just imagine how much more intelligent they are than us.

12. Remember EA wanted us to have the knowledge of the gods and even though there is tons of proof to show the bible was written by what we would consider the devil. It should not take much thought to realize the one true god of the bible has taken from us and because of the ignorance of the cAmen people we just might never live to know just what all of this knowledge was.

13. You should also keep in mind that this long count calendar starts not long after the great flood and ends at the same time as the bible. The difference is they claim it has five parts to make up the 26,000 year cycle.

14. When it talks about the hero twin creation myth, it is at the exact time of the bible just before the great flood in the time of the twins and the zodiac most of us are more familiar with. Also keep in mind it is actually stating the great flood was also due to this dark rift of the Milky Way.

15. You should also keep in mind when it gets to the end it is still the same story with the water pitcher. Just like the bible and most all of the stories around the world, from the twins to the water bearer.

video.google.com...

It is my conclusion that the effects of this alignment will put earth in the path of the force of the Milky Way. If you are not familiar with what I think this does and how this works I will post this link again to My Milky Way theory and this does not just affect water, it puts stress on the entire earth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join