It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Badmedia, I understand that you are looking into the truth and only you have the power to do so. I can't tell you what to believe or not believe but perhaps I can point you in the right direction. Do some research. Alot of this knowledge in the Bible has been derived from other spiritual beliefs that came long before the first Bible was even printed.

Yes I know. The zeitgeist movie is a big reason I am now a "believer". When the same message among many cultures, it made sense to me. The truth is universal, the IMAGES and such merely change to meet the times and culture. You assume that if I "knew what you did" I'd have a different opinion. But the truth is I know everything mentioned so far and more. I never bought into the image of Jesus and such too much. But I do believe the truth is universal.

When I see religions war, what I see them fighting over is the image. If they were to look at the philosophy their religion is based on, they wouldn't do that. In fact, they would see the similarities.

I think anyone who says only christians go to heaven is full of crap. That is the religion about Jesus. I don't think I can just believe in "Jesus" and I can sin as much as I want, no problem. I believe that the truth and philosophy is universal, and if you follow the philosophy of Jesus, then that leads to a better life/heaven. I don't have those dogmas others have.

Eternal hell? That is what they want you to believe. Some says it's to scare you, partially true. But the real reason is so you will never rise up against it and realize you can leave at anytime by finding the right path.

You can prove to me Jesus isn't real, and it wouldn't matter to me. I know the philosophy and teachings are true. You can prove to me there is no life after death, and it wouldn't matter to me. I know in my heart that the philosophy and the things Jesus taught is the truth. I am a programmer, I am very logical. I came to these conclusions in a very logical manner.

How would people need to act in heaven? Nothing less than a society of Jesus types, where you live and let live. You respect the other people and see the god in them. In a quantum universe, how can you ever get to such a place if your actions take you on a path where you live by eye for an eye? Where you don't respect others and wish to pass judgment and put yourself above them?

And the entire game on this earth is to keep people from realizing that. And it's done with symbolism, and by keeping people from knowing how to learn, rather than just know and repeat what some book says. They want you to only know what is in books and only be a parrot. But that doesn't mean all books are wrong, or that a book can only be 100% right, or 100% wrong.

By focusing on the image of Jesus and trying to disprove or prove the existence and false idol of it, you are on the other side of the duality coin. And that is status quo. It's a battle over images/religions and that is status quo. Anything to keep you from realizing and see behind the images. It's the difference in seeing the name "The patriot act" and actually reading what it says. If you are blind, you see the name and say - oh it must be good. If you take the time to read what it actually says and understand it - then you realize right away it's wrong etc. And if you see the name "Jesus" the blind people follow blindly. They elect people like GWB because "he's a good christian". But if they look at the actual actions behind that image, they realize right away it doesn't add up to the philosophies and teachings in that religion.

If/when you start doing that, you start to realize the truth. Politics is where it started for me. And my search in that lead me deeper. I seen how it was done in politics to the point where I could point out truths quickly. And then I seen the same principles being applied everywhere. When you start seeing it, then it is literally like an entire new world opening up to you. It is like walking through a door. But the images and vision you see doesn't actually change. Only the understanding of what is going on.

I look at the moral of the story and the plot rather than the characters.

I appreciate your attention to this and I am sure you have many questions and I constantly find myself with more and more questions as I always have. Just keep looking though, this is coming from someone who once asked the same questions that you are now and it wasn't until recently until I started finding some answers.

Keep it up, keep seeking the truth and I will gladly accept your criticism and rebutalls with great enthusiasm. Because the more you question the truth and seek the truth the closer both you and I get to the truth. The truth is attainable.

I enjoy the debate. But I haven't had any good questions in quite awhile to be honest. I've done all this stuff before and am way ahead of it to be honest. It's all just image to me. It's just the distraction. Mostly these days I'm just searching for the right words that hits peoples perceptions to get them to see past the images. And if someone can crack a hole in what I know, I'm open minded and will change my mind. But it can't be done with image or historical facts.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

You can prove to me Jesus isn't real, and it wouldn't matter to me. I know the philosophy and teachings are true. You can prove to me there is no life after death, and it wouldn't matter to me. I know in my heart that the philosophy and the things Jesus taught is the truth. I am a programmer, I am very logical. I came to these conclusions in a very logical manner.

Well at least your on the right track. You might want to take some time to see where some of Jesus's teachings originate from. I also agree with you that Jesus taught people many good things and there is much that can be learned from him.

And if someone can crack a hole in what I know, I'm open minded and will change my mind. But it can't be done with image or historical facts.

Why not historical facts and evidence? That is the first place you should look.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Why not historical facts and evidence? That is the first place you should look.

Because you can't trust it or image. You are taking someone else's word as fact on what happened. From a limited perspective at that. You see names like Plato, and all these other people. As if they were the first to realize something. When in actuality they are merely the first to get credit for it.

Or a more modern day example, who invented the radio? Who discovered America? etc.

I look at philosophy and experience. All the history is just images. I study it, they make for interesting stories. But I just pick out the philosophy from it and that is what I keep.

I would suggest you study up on consciousness. What is consciousness? What makes you - you? Is your body? If so, then how/why is your body a possession? It's my "arm". My possession. I understand and realize I am not my body. I am pure consciousness in an experience/school. This body is my possession, my consciousness is eternal. I can go from this experience to another body, no different than changing a video game.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

This is a very true statement.

"The victors write history."

Guess who changed the Thirteen month zodiac calendar to the twelve month calendar, Julius Caesar which was later modified even more by the Pope.

Historical evidence is very important. Why do you suppose the Roman Catholic Church had book burning ceremonies?

As for an image, nature and the entire univers can be understood using and image that is just as infinite as life itself, the madelbrot set. Represented by the Golden Ratio, 1.618 which is the building block ratio for all things in nature.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

My apologies that the original images in my OP are missing, the bandwidth got too large and photobucket removed them, but will have them back up on the 29th.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
fractals are fun. And there is a good amount to be learned from it. Especially the golden ratio, and the Fibonacci sequence.

But IMO, they are a result of our perception, not an actual understanding of the entire universe(s). As the universe is actually static, and every possible thing that can happen that you can think of and more is happening, and all at the same "time". The only time really is "now" and our experience is the result of our limited perceptions. You are constantly changing dimensions, this is the path you take in the universe, and it only appears linear because of the limited perception of your own experience. Your 1 little consciousness represents a unique perspective that is only yours in this entire universe. Even in the parts we know and understand - it's a pretty big universe.

If you search around on the net, you can get programs that allow you to create your own fractal images, and there are a bunch of free ones. They are a bit complicated(math stuff) however.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

What you'll get is another question and another and another and very big ? point.
So you're looking for questions and doubts is it ?

God is an excuse .. nothing more ... nothing less.
As long as we keep looking for excuses, excuse me but we're lost in a sea of questions and we'll never find land.
Is north that way? Is south this way ? Should I wait? should I go? You know what ! You didn't move from the same place questioning what is what..

Maybe to swim was the better option... wasn't it? Right or left it doesn't metter... looking for excuses not to move at all isn't a good option.
So God is a prison of questions to keep you from moving. An excuse to keep you going in circles always in the same place, asking the same questions and having another question as an answer.

How can they control us you ask ?
They gave us questions as our God, the king of excuses, doubts are is angels... and we haven't been moving...... up or down... left or right.. we are in the same place we were thousands of years ago...still praying for questions , looking for answers and dreaming with doubts.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yeah, they are amazing aren't they? I think we can both agree though, that this is closest thing we have to understanding nature and the universe around us which is indeed infinite and every living thing has a purpose and can be understood through this set.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

I understand where you are coming from. Though in IMO lately I have been finding more answers than questions, though I don't claim to have all knowledge about everything, I have found myself at peace finally because I did persue those questions that I dared to ask relentlessly.

I agree wit you in a way about what you say about God. But isn't the word "God" nothing more than what you percieve? Many people think of God as this man who was magically brought into existence and created the heavens ad the earth and the God is a sigular entity. But this is impossible.

God is everywhere and within all of us and is infinite, we are just a set within another set. That is the way it always has been and the way it always will be, though right now we are experiencing some darker times within the set, which is necesarry for us as individuals to eveolve and promote change.

For those who someday hope to enter the pearly gates and personally meet with God will be let down, because they are not realizing that God is within themselves, not some entity that we can shake hands with in the afterlife.

Every action has an opposite and opposing reaction.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Yeah, they are amazing aren't they? I think we can both agree though, that this is closest thing we have to understanding nature and the universe around us which is indeed infinite and every living thing has a purpose and can be understood through this set.

Well, once again I would have to say the image isn't the important thing, so much as the equation used to draw the image itself. I think it's a key to understanding things. You don't need to know the physics of a baseball in order to catch it.

I think it tells us a good bit about where we are. As I mentioned before about the static universe and all that bit. Well to know what the universe is, and to know where you are in that universe are 2 different things. I understand and know that the universe is that, but I sure don't know exactly where we are right now. And patterns like that are good insight into what "type" of universe we are in. I really don't have a better word than "type", it's really all 1 universe, but the perception makes them appear as separate.

Oh, 1 thing. The image itself is just the "paint", there is also the "canvas" for which it goes on. For more information on that, I would look towards sacred geometry and the flower of life. From which all geometric shapes come from, and which the fractals will fill up.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

I also agree with you that rather than surrounding oursleves with the problems we need to band together and create a solution. We have recognized the problems, now it is time for a solution,

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yup!

You nailed it right on the head.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

A litle something to relax...

Gods favorite song....... the king of questions

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

"I understand where you are coming from. Though in IMO lately I have been finding more answers than questions, though I don't claim to have all knowledge about everything, I have found myself at peace finally because I did persue those questions that I dared to ask relentlessly."

Have you ever been looking for a kee... all over the place.. to findout it was always in your pocket?

We have the kee... but we are still looking for it all over the place....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

Yeah, to sum it up thats what I have always felt, turns out the answer is right there in front of my eyes.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Is it?

So tell me ... what is the kee?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The key is understanding that we are all God and we can not fully embrace God and the gift of life without fully embracing each other and letting go of this money, greed, politics, power etc. The reality is that we live in a very unique time on this earth, we can fully harness everlasting life by embracing our own personal power and also by investing in others and letting go of this mentality that money rules all. It doesn't it is an illusion. this whole time the people who have been ruling over the earth ahve been trying to hide this from us our own personal power, the fact that we don't need them to survive but they need us to survive.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Conspiracy theories are just that: theories. If lots of researchers are coming to the same conclusion, then it's either because they've:

1. found the truth

2. are themselves part of a conspiracy (psychological warfare by the enemy)

3. or know a good business opportunity when they see it (selling books)

I still not sure which it is. I'm still researching. So thanks for the link.

Btw, in reference to the ebook, doesn't the gesture used by the Bushes and other politicians mean "I love you?"

I-love-you sign

Made using a combination of the letters 'I', 'L', and 'Y' from American Sign Language. It is made by extending the thumb, index finger, and little finger while the middle and ring finger touch the palm. Ironically, this is the symbol used to curse someone in Italian culture.

Then there are other meanings to it...

Many neopagans use it as a symbol of the horned god to identify each other; in this context it is referred to as the "Sign of the Horned God". Its counterpart is the fig sign, above.

Some say that it is meant to ward off — or to bestow — the evil eye. It is also a representation of the Devil by some Satanists. The gesture's origin is believed to be an imitation of the shape of a goat's head, which has many associations with the concept of Satan in Christianity Satan's Goat

It has a variety of other meanings as well, depending on culture and area. In some places, it is a sexual insult, charging a man with being a victim of cuckoldry (this insult is most common in Spain, Portugal and Italy but is also used in Brazil). Due to Ronnie James Dio's use of the horn at live concerts, as a result of his grandmother's superstition that it warded off the evil eye, it has been adopted and subsequently used as a salute by fans of heavy metal music, often with a repeated forward bend of the wrist. If one reverses the extended fingers, one gets the "inverted heavy metal salute" which can be given as a reply to a heavy metal salute. In this case, the sign is known as "devil horns". The popularity of using the horns at metal concerts and festivals has meant that it has spread to non-metal concerts and festivals as well. Due to popularizations by fictional "metal-head" characters such as Bill and Ted (from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure) and Beavis and Butthead, the horns have also taken on the more general meaning of "rock-on" or "rock out", i.e., a positive affirmation.[/]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Conspiracy theories are just that: theories. If lots of researchers are coming to the same conclusion, then it's either because they've:

1. found the truth

2. are themselves part of a conspiracy (psychological warfare by the enemy)

3. or know a good business opportunity when they see it (selling books)

I still not sure which it is. I'm still researching. So thanks for the link.

Btw, in reference to the ebook, doesn't the gesture used by the Bushes and other politicians mean "I love you?"

I-love-you sign

Made using a combination of the letters 'I', 'L', and 'Y' from American Sign Language. It is made by extending the thumb, index finger, and little finger while the middle and ring finger touch the palm. Ironically, this is the symbol used to curse someone in Italian culture.

Then there are other meanings to it...

Many neopagans use it as a symbol of the horned god to identify each other; in this context it is referred to as the "Sign of the Horned God". Its counterpart is the fig sign, above.

Some say that it is meant to ward off — or to bestow — the evil eye. It is also a representation of the Devil by some Satanists. The gesture's origin is believed to be an imitation of the shape of a goat's head, which has many associations with the concept of Satan in Christianity Satan's Goat

It has a variety of other meanings as well, depending on culture and area. In some places, it is a sexual insult, charging a man with being a victim of cuckoldry (this insult is most common in Spain, Portugal and Italy but is also used in Brazil). Due to Ronnie James Dio's use of the horn at live concerts, as a result of his grandmother's superstition that it warded off the evil eye, it has been adopted and subsequently used as a salute by fans of heavy metal music, often with a repeated forward bend of the wrist. If one reverses the extended fingers, one gets the "inverted heavy metal salute" which can be given as a reply to a heavy metal salute. In this case, the sign is known as "devil horns". The popularity of using the horns at metal concerts and festivals has meant that it has spread to non-metal concerts and festivals as well. Due to popularizations by fictional "metal-head" characters such as Bill and Ted (from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure) and Beavis and Butthead, the horns have also taken on the more general meaning of "rock-on" or "rock out", i.e., a positive affirmation.[/]

en.wikipedia.org...
Most of these questions you ask are in a book a guy wrote called "Old world secrets the omega project codes" you should probably have a look at it, it goes way further into the things you are claiming, like dio was not the first, the sign was Enlils, the one true god or horned god and it is the nwo sign and no this is not a theory it is a fact.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Badmedia I have been watching your posts from the beginning and you have shown many times how your knowledge has grown with this thread even though you do not want to admit it, that is a fault, it shows weakness, do not be afraid to say you are learning. I would also like to explain what I have learned since I read Brandon’s book, did some research along with reading the posts here. From the beginning many of the culture were at peace and believed the teachings of Jesus even though Jesus did not exist, because they were the teachings of a god named EA. He wanted us to be like the gods, an all knowing power of one. The god Enlil then took EA’s creations and made them slaves, he made them fight and kill EA’s followers for territory and trinkets. EA’s people could not fight back because they were not allowed to kill EA’s creation, us, Enlil was able to then take over much territory without a battle. He robed killed and raped his way through the lands taking whatever he wanted, leaving us the bible and after he had control of a large enough territory he then put into place EA’s beliefs again calling them Jesus so that he could continue to take over the rest of the world without as much of a fight. Not to mention this was actually done so that they could use us to make sure they live through the disaster and we don’t. I am posting this so that all of the little baby tomatoes do not get squashed by all of the papa tomatoes for falling behind. Ketchup!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The Stand

You can find everything I've posted in this thread among many other threads. This topic really belongs in the religious conspiracy forum, where I normally talk about this stuff, and where I have said these same things many many times. I've been talking about them for over a year, although I am new to these forums.

It's not like this information is all of a sudden available when it hasn't been in the past. I've heard it all before. I've even seen every youtube video posted so far before. Some of them a long time ago. I work on the internet, so it gives me a good amount of time for surfing and watching things. I watch every lecture and documentary I can find from Icke, Tsarion, Maxwell, Lungold, Hancock and tons more etc. I even sit through the boring ones. I have multiple PC's, and 1 of them is hooked to the TV in my office, so instead of watching TV I usually find movies and topics I like, and books on tape to listen to while working.

If anything, I think you are just noticing where I have had to clarify myself, as I have had constant dogma's thrown at me, because everyone see's the word "Christian" and they immediately think of the people on TV, or crazy ladies who run around saying Jesus at people. The things I'm talking about have been so well hidden, most people don't even realize it exists at all.

Here's a good resource for alot of topics.

home.comcast.net...

Some that I recommend off the list:

Philosophy and the Matrix

Arthur C. Clarke's Fractals, The Colour of Infinity

What We Still Don't Know: "Are We Real?"

'___' - The Beyond Within

Supernatural: An interview with Graham Hancock

Tons of good stuff, enjoy.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join