It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth

seek4 truth, thanks for the song and people have been emailing me things like this for months, it has really picked up since the presidency crap, I think they want to make sure people have no ideal that it does not matter.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Stand

I thank you for your contributions while I was away.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

Thank you, you seem like you could be a kind soul.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

Sleuth thank you very much, I try to be nice as to think people can see beyond what they have made them but as you know most are a lost cause.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I am sorry you thought it was not an easy read. If you read through the first posts most thought it was and I really meant it to be. It was not until one recent post that I even new this was a problem, I will try to correct it.

P.S. sorry I did not get a chance to wish you a happy birthday

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
reply to post by Matrix1111

Matrix1111 call me a Schizophrenic, as far as I am concerned you belong in hell with your worthless piece of # horned god.

Sounds like something an image worshiping christian would say. To put yourself as being above others, and anyone under you deserves to go to hell.

Other side of the same coin, and nothing more.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Like I had no ideal you were going to say that...Besides I am taking a break today,,, I need to express...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

OH and I eat the things you put in your link for thought. If you have more I would not be unhappy with you.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Like I had no ideal you were going to say that...Besides I am taking a break today,,, I need to express...

www.biblegateway.com...

Matthew 7.

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Come on man give me a break!! Give me some thoughts to my first post...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
Glad the links could help you. Thunderbolts.info seems to really have a good theory of the universe.

The electritic/plasma universe theory is very interesting. It also fits into the fractals thing.

Here's a movie that explains it all. Very good watch.

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Come on man give me a break!! Give me some thoughts to my first post...

Giving you a break on that would be rude IMO. I can explain why if you'd like.

I'm sorry, I really didn't understand your first post to be honest. I will read it again and try to respond though.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I appreciate what you are trying to do and I thought there was meaning in it as well for a long time but I have been dead man, in that world I assure you there are no words, and there is nothing to speak of, of this world, for the forces that belong there. It is only for the people that understand, and what we are supposed to understand is not in that book. I am sorry, I really am but it is true. there is something that is much greater than we have been lead to believe, something that is not even close to what these small minded people put in their book. It is greater than what I can put into words and I wish I could understand myself but I have not been able to so far even though I have been trying so hard.

Maybe I can explain it this way, it is kind of like a positive force and a negative force. You must realize that the system here on earth is set up to be both and if you do not you are of this earth.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I appreciate what you are trying to do and I thought there was meaning in it as well for a long time but I have been dead man, in that world I assure you there are no words, and there is nothing to speak of, of this world, for the people that belong there. It is only for the people that understand, and what we are supposed to understand is not in that book. I am sorry, I really am but it is true. there is something that is much greater than we have been lead to believe, something that is not even close to what these small minded people put in their book.

If it is made for only those who understand, then wouldn't true enlightenment on the subject at the very base be to explain and give people that understanding? If you skip that understanding in people, then you are merely becoming the leader/authority yourself, as opposed to freeing those people. I myself believe in giving people understanding, so that they can see for themselves and be free men. So they can learn on their own, rather than be forced to get the truth according to another man.

I mean we can talk about higher levels. In which case my first response would be - you have to prove to me that I am "alive" before I can believe in "death". I am.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I am not so sure of that as to speak of a level that most do not even know exist. If I was to start there< I would only be thought of as insane.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I am not so sure of that as to speak of a level that most do not even know exist. If I was to start there< I would only be thought of as insane.

Being considered insane in an insane world I can personally live with. I personally don't do it the majority of the time because the perception of the people do not understand it, so it is wasted breathe. Or like trying to teach physics to a dog. Thus why I believe it is important for people to get understanding.

Odd how this is working out. Because the next quote is the very next line in the quote I gave up above.

Matthew 7

6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
To me it seems like you are trying to say that here on earth there is no feelings when it comes to a family member dying or a friend and I can not get past the fact that it hurts. I do not want to see the part at the moment where I can look in to the eyes of someone I care about as they die and tell them it does not matter.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

To me it seems like you are trying to say that here on earth there is no feelings when it comes to a family member dying or a friend and I can not get past the fact that it hurts. I do not want to see the part at the moment where I can look in to the eyes of someone I care about as they die and tell them it does not matter.

Not at all. The feelings are very real. But if people understood, they would not be. As they do not understand, those feelings are very real. Because I know death is not real. You said you died. But yet you have conscious understanding and knowing during that time. Obviously you were not actually dead.

Why did Jesus weep? Because of the pain those who did not understand felt.

If you tell people that, then they will think you crazy. If you can get people to understand, then they will not.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

If you read and research enough on the back of reading Brandon's book, it's easy to see where he is coming from with alot of what he says. There are writers and researchers coming to similar conclusions independently and then elaborating on things even more deeply.
I came across and excellent ebook last night - very well researched and excellently written. Advised reading for those of you interested in what Brandon has been saying:

Ebook

Pixie,

I've downloaded the book but haven't had the frame of mind to start reading it yet. The topic here of Luciferianism got me thinking about Freemasons and searching it on ATS lead me by chance to here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

His thread is saying all this talk of aliens and the movie industry's focus on it, is an Illuminati/Masonic plot to prepare the world for a bogus Bluebeam invasion. Turns out it's written by the author of The Atlantean Conspiracy, the very book you recommended. If this is what The Atlantean Conspiracy is about, I'll be sure to be reading it. It fits in with William Lyne's Pentagon Aliens.

Just thought I'd share the coincidence with you.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Let me explain it to you in a different way, I got the feeling if I did not accomplish what was wanted of me, I would be dead… there would be nothing else, no heaven no hell… they do not need us… we are just here to serve some type of purpose that we are being lead away from and most of us have no ideal that when we are dead that is it……… only a few will be worthy of the next plain and they are not telling us how to get there…. In fact what I have learned since then has lead me to believe that there are people here that are trying to make sure we don’t……..I am finished with this subject…….it has nothing to do with this book, it is a sensible plateau …….

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join