It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Stand
reply to post by Matrix1111

Yeah we know, it is alright, it was all the evil that did it and I mean now, there has been no evil until now, we undertand, this evil is out to get you and you are not going to let it. Praise Jebus!

[edit on 21-10-2008 by The Stand]

You're ignoring some relevant points I made. Brandon validates his book by referring to his "revelations" that came to him from Jesus. (Page one) But then the book goes on to say Jesus is bogus. Contradictory, isn't it? But nevermind logic.

And the point about the Omeag book message being a Luciferian one? You ignored that too. How is believing in Jesus any crazier than believing in a noble Satan?

A few other contradictions while I'm at it:

Conspiracy theorists say Freemasons and the Illuminati are Satan worshippers. (Luciferians) Yet, Brandons book defends Luciferianism?

If we we're genetically created by the Annunaki, being raised a step above the beasts yet kept dumb enough to be manipulated and kept as slaves, then how are we going to transcend our dumbness? Knowledge won't do it. We're too dumb not to see when we're being duped.

Praise Lucifer!!!

[edit on 10/21/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Stand
I am not getting on you so dont get me wrong but I have read the book, if you don’t think comets have ever brought water to the earth where do you think it comes from. Again, don’t get me wrong, I am keeping an open mind but you need to explain so others can make decisions based on all of the information. Here is one link that backs this theory up. www.windows.ucar.edu...=/headline_universe/small_feb.html

[edit on 21-10-2008 by The Stand]

Where does the water come from? I do not know - I am not a scientist and I have not bothered to study that information. My best guess would be chemical reactions or terra forming.

As to alternate information regarding comets (asteroids and meteors/meteorites have really never been purported to be composed of water) can be found:

www.rense.com...

www.tmgnow.com...

www.thunderbolts.info...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I might be wrong but I think I am the one that originally asked for proof of the Money fold. I did this because it reminds me of a lot of people I grew up with that always claimed they new everything but if you put a test in front of their face they couldnt get a good F. I think it is very important this information be posted because I think there is information in this book that is going to change the way we see history. I know some of this information is not out there yet because I have looked for it and the fact that people can not post links to show it, proves it. I think Brandon should get credit for his work because these sites will be updated with his work, claiming it as their own.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

I think you are misunderstanding because I only remember him claiming comets and I hate to tell you but I think one of the links suggest similar theories as the one in the book that you do not agree with. I bet Brandon would like to see these links though because they back other theories he was working on earlier in this thread. Good find!

[edit on 21-10-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seek4 truth

I hate to tell you but your links suggest similar theories as the one in the book that you do not agree with.

I don't think you have read them. They Dispute/deny the "dirty snowball" cometary theory.

According to Stardust principal investigator Donald Brownlee, "no evidence of water has been detected in the particles". One sign of water, for example, would be the presence of hydrate silicates, Brownlee said, "but so far none of these have been found in the Stardust samples".

How, then, are we to reconcile the absence of water signatures in the comet dust with the fact that cometary comas often exude an abundance of water (or at least the hydroxyl radical OH). We answered that question in a three-part series, "Deep Impact --Where's the Water?" (first article here:
www.thunderbolts.info...)

The OH and whatever actual water may have been present in the coma were manufactured in the coma -- an acknowledged "chemical factory". The vehicle for this process has already been observed -- reactions between the oxygen ions in the coma plasma and the hydrogen ions in the solar wind. Charge exchange is now known to occur.

The least we can say today is that most comets contain no appreciable levels of water (i.e., most comets are neither "dirty snowballs" nor "icy dirtballs"). Additionally, it needs to be emphasized that there is no conflict between Stardust and Deep Impact data. Brownlee, who is not prone to overstate theoretical implications, points out that Stardust collected dust that was released directly from the surface in jets. "We're confident that the things coming out [of Comet Wild 2] are the same as those that went in", he told Space.com.

Water in the "chemical factory" of the coma is still a chemical reaction, not a "injection" of water onto the earth's surface by these celestial projectiles that are NOT dirty snowballs.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

This was in the second link and I did not read them all no, I just skimmed through but this was the point of the subject in the book, or at least that is the way I saw it.

"Buratti said. "This suggests that comets might be a transport mechanism for
bringing the building blocks of life to Earth." Comets may have played an important role in
supplying organic materials that are required for life to originate."

www.tmgnow.com...

I do see what you mean though about the differnce.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth

Buretti is a JPL employee that co-authored a paper that was being Disputed by TMG.

The article is shown AFTER the part where the disputed facts are mentioned.

Pg 12 of the book clearly states "Since comets are it's water supply" referring to the earth

[edit on 10/21/08 by redhatty]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I would not worry about that part, I think it more or less was just a theory to back up the bible. What I found strange about the book was when I was done I started thinking about things in a way that I had never thought of them before. I ended up reading it three or four times and everytime I did I would realize things about the world I did not notice before. That is why I thought it was so good it seemed to be opening up an unseen world in my eyes. I did keep an open mind though if you did not do that and took things that you learn in school or church to heart, it would ruin the experience.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Stand

Have you read any thing on Sumerian writings? Can you recommend any books?

I am going to B&N tomorrow to see what they have. I'd really like confirmation on what Brandon wrote.

Nothing personal Brandon, I'm just made that way - I try to prove everything to myself

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I just typed in the key words of the sentences in the book into my computer. That is how I checked it for myself; I was just not going to take his word for it either.

No offense either Brandon.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

These links are a few that I pulled from the front of this thread, there is some good reading here, the oldest known zodiac is Sumerian.

www.geocities.com...

Sumerian, oldest story of the history of creation.

oraclesof2012.com...

oldest known city.

en.wikipedia.org...

This link gives credit to where these religions started, Iraq.

wiki.answers.com...

these links link Abraham to Sumerian origin.

home.comcast.net...
www.answers.com...

This link refers to the one true god of the bible www.pantheon.org...
If you worship this god that is fine but where I grew up if the god had horns he was Satan!

It really doesn’t take that much research to realize what they have done once you know where this information came from, like I said before, we have been had. EA is the god who created us in the original stories as you will see when you read, he was not only purposely left out of the bible, he is the one that saved us from the flood in the first place. Enlil believed in war and the sacrifice of EA’s creations, us.

Thanks OP's for the links.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by The Stand]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Stand

WOW! Thanks, lots to go through

May I also recommend, a book, hard to find though, Tut-Ankh-Amen. This one clearly showed the story of Abraham (and later Moses) to be a revision of actual Egyptians - and much, much more than that.

Though it did not go into the Sumerian aspect near enough.

Thanks Stand! Appreciate having them all in one easy to find post!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Thanks, I will have to look for it, that is what it looks like to me though, they have changed the names in the bible. I believe it is this link that has a part in it that shows were the story of abraham is similar to the son of Enlil.
home.comcast.net...

Then you put that with the fact that Enlils son was Lord of the calendar and the hidden calendar in the bible that we are not supposed to know about
www.answers.com...
should be enough to make anybody say WHAT! What is going on here!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I was just looking through the threads a minute ago and figure I will post this one in case you have read Brandon's book and or are just paying attention to this thread. As somebody said in this thread it looks like they may try the global currency bit all at once.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hello everyone, sorry I have been away so long, I had a date with the devil and he told me I should discontinue my work. To make a long story short I decided not to listen to him, so I am back and I want to thank you all for your posts. Actually my phone went out and I was not able to get it fixed until earlier today, phone line got disconnected at the pole somehow and the bill was paid on time so maybe a squirrel ate it. Badmedia, what is your problem, every time I think there is nothing you can do to make me dislike you anymore than I already do you go and post a link that makes me wonder why I ever doubted you in the first place, Good work!

As many of you know the purpose of this book was not only to inform those who do not know now, but to leave a written record of our true history and what has happened to us for future generations that may live through the disaster. In this way, our children will not only know how they were used, but they will have the chance to prepare for the next one. Also I would like to comment on the fact that some do not approve of what I am doing, and that is great. Some do not like the book, which is great as well; if you have it and do not like it, give it to someone who cares about the future of their family, tell them to put it with a bible and bury it in a safe place, like a time capsule.

Now this link was in a post posted by Badmedia and is something worth watching because most of us were not taught this in school. I might add that most of us who have studied the ancient texts of the gods may have already figured out as much on our own since the records of the ancient gods referred to this subject matter a lot and this should have led you to understand the importance of the things the ancient gods were trying to say and new about our future. Unfortunately most of us have not stepped outside of the box they have put into place because it was designed to make you believe in our masters, the descendants of the god of the bible.

Now I know the one true god may seem like the one to follow but he has intentionally kept this information sacred to his family and they have followed his plan to set up the world to use us as slaves since the beginning, this plan keeps them from dieing when these disasters come, keep in mind there was more known by the gods than this link states.
www.bbc.co.uk...

After you have watched this, correct me if I am wrong but isn’t the time frame that they realized this black hole was so called feeding again, around the same time our hurricanes started becoming common?

Redhatty, thank you as well for the links about the comets because what I have been working on also is solar winds and black holes. This is what I believe to be now how our solar system really works. I made this theory a while back based on the information left by the ancient gods, I was trying to figure out what it was they new and what our masters know but are not telling us, it is called the Milky Way Theory 2 and it may change some of what will be added to the third edition of this book.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now what I am wanting is for people to tear this apart, put it together another way, find the flaws, add to it, do anything you can to figure out what it is that the ancients new. What it is they are not telling us now for the purpose of figuring out what we need to do to survive. If you do not like these thoughts, make up your own theory as to why they refer to the Milky Way as of great importance, any information will help.

Please post on this thread and do not be afraid to say anything that comes to mind even if you think you might be outwitted by some of the people here. I myself expect to be called crazy again, it won’t be the first time and I will be happy if it is not the last. If you were never laughed at, you were never of importance.

Also, please forgive me if I have not answered your posts, I am now way behind on everything I was doing.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If the first black hole link does not work it is the 11th one down on the right of this link. home.comcast.net...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Levon, am I glad to hear from you! I am afraid to say I cant help you with this because this is over my thoughts to think, I think. Anyways this song is for you man and what your book brought my thoughts back too, # em!!!
www.youtube.com...
Thanks for trying to lead us the way man in my eyes you are a god, and at the very least Prometheus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way you can not even mention your book on Craigslist or you will be suspended, unless you say it is a bad book, I brought it up in conversation and that was it. This # is going way too deep man. People are #ing idiots and they probably cut your line. I saw the same thing happen with your book on yahoo, what are all these people afraid of?

Your not alone man, I am on your side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 22-10-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
OVER RATED- AUTHOR MUST BE INSANE!, October 22, 2008
By D. Hoke (indiana) - See all my reviews

"Author has no other reviews, just went out of his way to make me look bad."
www.amazon.com...
I found this checking Amazon and I don’t think it takes much thought to realize who this was if you just look through the last few posts.

“I purchased this book due to its being so contraversial.
the only interesting things are the way the folded money is described and how to fold it. after the first chapter the author starts rambling about god and the way he views things. the rest of the book is sensless and stupid. i think the author is schizzo.” Posters real name, D. Hoke, Indiana.

Dont worry pal, I am on your side, maybe this will help you, and maybe together we can prove me wrong. Now help show me one thing in it that can not be proven so I can change it.

This is me until

Then if you do find something,
I will change it and put out another edition until there can be no way for you people to deny anything, that is why I am here.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hi Brandon, Hope you survived that visit in good spirits (no pun intended)

I managed to decode the cryptogram page

For anyone needing some help with it, here's an online tool
www.blisstonia.com...

You can pretty much figure out where the 3 different cryptograms are divided. I'll leave it at that
There are a couple of very minor typos in it, they do not take away from the message at all.

I'm starting Chapter 7 now, so I still have a ways to go, but so far it is a very interesting read.

Although I do find myself getting very tired reading it, for no good reason, well rested, sitting up, etc, but I get an overwhelming feeling of tiredness and have to put it aside for a while.

But I am plowing through it as well as I can.

Glad the links could help you. Thunderbolts.info seems to really have a good theory of the universe.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Thank you redhatty and as you can tell I have no intentions of leaving in the same standings, good luck to you and I hope you do not get to board!

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join