It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hmmm...I wonder if there might be any cross-evidence for the book contained somewhere in The Omega Agency: "Above The President"? It's already a huge thread & I haven't had enough time to read much of it yet.

I'm still going to try to get the book though.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
any book that can make a guy commit suicide is top of my list

Haha ha! This cracks me up evertime I read it! Talk about a good book review!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Hmmm...I wonder if there might be any cross-evidence for the book contained somewhere in The Omega Agency: "Above The President"? It's already a huge thread & I haven't had enough time to read much of it yet.

I'm still going to try to get the book though.

I wouldn't doubt it! I went ahead and saved that one to my fav's, perhaps I will read it later. Looks like a pretty lengthy read.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
However, it is temporarily out of stock possibly due to high demand. Looks like you'll have to have some patience here. You can still order it and they will ship it when its in stock though.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

It appears the publicity campaign is working like a charm. Those advertising guys are good, aren't they?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Bump-a-licious!!!

Oh Yeah!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Yep. You said the golden word. Publicity. And it works too. I for one want to read it...but not because someone allegedly committed suicide. I want to read it because of the information I've heard it contains. I think it will be a very good read.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

I'm gonna go check target in a few, maybe, just maybe they have it in one of the target stores. Other than that the only other place to go that I am aware of is Amazon which is out of stock and their official Website which is also out of stock, I have come across some pretty high bids for people looking to get a copy that being around $50 to $100, which is pretty high considering it only retails for about $18. I'll keep you guys informed if I have any luck.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What this entails is dropping the -chain of command- and leaving those behind to fend for themselves.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Fact: No one died because of the contents of this book.
Fact: The book is a work of fiction.
Fact: Government conspiracy topics are hot.
Fact: All of you are Wayyyyy too gullible....

Truth: Viral Marketing
Truth: Work of Fiction.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Is that the overall message of the book? Please elaborate further. We are dying to know!!!! Ha ha!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is the website www.oldworldsecretcodes.zoomshare.com where you can order the book.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by isa75

Yes, but apparently they are out of stock also. I also tried Target and Barnes and Noble without any luck, but at least at Barnes and Noble it showed up in their system. I have a few local used book stores to follow up on still, but my optimism is diminsihing.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm going to bet that it is indeed mostly true.

After reading the Terra Papers ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ), this falls right in.

The original link doesn't work, but there are links that do in the thread (many of us made sure it was available - PG 18 has a torrent of it) and the tread itself is an interesting read.

When reading the Terra Papers, one must keep in mind that it was first published in 1975, two years before Star Wars, and that Joseph Campbell, a major influence on Lucas, had spoken at length about the Universe with the Hopi. I nearly quit reading in the first few pages, thinking it was science fiction BS - but persevered and by the end, I was shaking because it explained SOOOO much that for years I kept asking WHY about.

And, yes... Many people will not accept. It is too disruptive to their comfy paradigm. And some may accept and be unable to handle it...and kill themselves.

But if enough of us accept the truth and raise our collective voice...we may find that things change in this world very much to our benefit.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu
[more

I found the Terra Papers very difficult to read for me. I had to stop reading it because its kind of hard to follow. I think I will pick it back up. I have an ebook of it.
What I did read though was pretty interesting.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

I understand the difficulty. But somehow I plugged through. At this point, I have reread it, making a glossary of all those terms and people (still have to type it and will when I get a place with electricity - my limited time at the library is used primarily to look for work). The second time through, armed with the growing glossary, it made even more sense.

And to be frank, somewhere around pg. 40, it starts addressing things we ARE aware of - from a very different perspective.

I recommend reading both sections (1 and 2).

I will be posting the glossary, along with an introduction which I will write, and a postscript of mine as well, on the Terra Papers thread. I have printed out the Papers, and will print my glossary and intro/postscript, adding them to this work and then the whole thing will be given to the library.

I am hoping others will copy/paste what I post and do the same.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

That was what made it so hard to read...there's like 20 different alien names on each page that you have to learn....it just made it really hard to follow. I'm going to finish it though.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i am able to buy it from that website so im going to try and get permission to use my dads credit card, itll prob take like 5 days to get here though...

now that i think of it, telling people not to do something does make them want to do it more, so maybe this is either one of four options

- a trick to get us to buy a book that contains knowledge you can find anywhere on the internet

- the nwo rebels have found a better way of getting their words out to the public

- The government trying to see who orders the book so that they can be put on a "red list"

- or it is what it says it is

thats my $2.38 cents

edit: so um i just got it but i dont know how long it will take to get here so... we'll just have to wait and see

[edit on 11-6-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

So these books are available on the website? For some reason I was under the impression that they were temporarily out of stock. Also I noticed if you buy in bulk you can save some money and not everybody gets red listed. Which I am not really afraid of, because I probably already am, that I can pretty much guarantee. Shall we get some Anarchist Cookbooks while we are at it???

Go Bush! Let's not stop this war until the job is done. Hail Bush!!! There that should cancel out everything I just said. Nothing to see here move along

[edit on 11-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I had the same experience with the Terra Papers. When I first started reading it, I thought it was a bunch of garbage but I kept reading so some reason. By the time I finished, I was impressed. I am not saying that I buy everything presented but it sure does tie alot of things together very nicely! The second time I read it it was much easier to follow the story.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join