It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
yea for me it was easy i just went in, said i wanted to buy one, they directed me to paypal and i bought it, but it didnt give me a s&h cost or time it would take to get here

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Cool, I should probably hold off on it for now, got a little financial situation to take care of first. Please keep us updated. I might just go ahead and order one anyways, I mean how often does a book come out that is better than the Bible?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
better then the bible - thats a good one

but yea you could wait for me to read it and give review, then tell you if its worth it (im a very fast reader)

but knowing people like us...we would want it as soon as possible, so its up to you man

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

I wonder how the Vatican feels about all of this?

Surely it will only be a matter of time before they have another book burning episode?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm going to check our local library tomorrow... it will give me an excuse to visit the new building

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Take The Gods of Eden, with a bit of Cooper sprinkled on top, throw it in the nuker for 3 minutes, and viola... instant hot mush. The most likely reason the number 13 shows up so much probably has to do with the original 13 colonies, not Masonry stuff (although Masons could've played a big role overall).

A question for any scholars out there- When did we begin using the dollar bill with the pyramid in it, and why was the symbol used in our predominantly christian country??

satanists, masons, and jews... oh my!
satanists, masons, and jews... Oh My!!
satanists, masons, and jews... OH MY!!!
where's those damned flying monkeys when you need em?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

We started using the pyramid on the one dollar bill in 1935 when the one dollar bill was no longer backed by gold and the Federal Reserve was established. NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM appears as in latin means New Order of the Ages. Annuit Coeptis appears in the latin phrase meaning, he favors our undertakings. MDCCLXXVI stands for 1776 which was the year weishaupt founded the new order we now know as the illuminatti or can also be calculated in Roman as the number 666. The All Seeing Eye appears where the unfinished capstone should be, meaning that the Illumons or enlightened ones shall establish a new world Order leading that below, the unfinished pyramid or children of men signifies slavery. Over all the great seal and anywhere you see the all seeing eye means that there are plans being taking place for a New World Order or a One World Government under Lucifer.

It's Lucifers little way of saying, I have already been here.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
The most likely reason the number 13 shows up so much probably has to do with the original 13 colonies, not Masonry stuff (although Masons could've played a big role overall).

That's the common explanation, and it makes sense, but I've never heard anyone question this...

How is it that our country was founded with 13 colonies by Masons, who hold the number as sacred? Is it just coincidence? Ironically, the number 13 has historically been considered either unlucky, or sacred. Given the historical superstition surrounding the number 13, this seems odd to me, and always has. I'm not digging for conspiracy, but it's just always seemed staged to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
IMO the major significance behind 13 is that there are 13 Royal Bloodlines. The Nephilium.

www.rationalchristianity.net...

Genesis 6:1-4
When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days - and also afterward - when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Genesis 7:23

Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; men and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds of the air were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark.

Numbers 13:33

"We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Some dude read the part about the dollar being a map on youtube. In case you guys didnt see it yet.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Anomen

I posted a link that described the tail feathers etc from the first page of the book. I am most interested in seeing this map, Please send us a link, it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Looks interesting, but was posted on many Craigslist sites last week. I also saw this on Denver's rants n raves, and also in a bunch of other cities. Kind of looks like an advertisement if you ask me. The book is coprighted this year, and these little messages are all over the place.
I think it's an advertisment reminiscent of the way Frank R Wallace marketed NEO-TECH.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Here is another one, 9/11 happenings on 20dollar bill..

archive.glennbeck.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
That is cool, but I think it is safe to say that most of us posting here have all seen that before. Let's try to stay on topic. I am in great disbelief that ATS is hailed as "The Best Internet Conspiracy Forum on the internet" and none of us have read this book yet.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Based on everything I gathered on this book from the internet, there really isn't much in it that I did not already know. Honestly, most of what I've seen is simply rehashed ideas from many different sources that we've seen time and time again.

I'm sorry, but there's nothing new here.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Must agree Impreza,

I am intrested in reading the book myself, but I feel it will just be a repete of all the mind opening information I have read on ATS.

For us the book won’t be as mind blowing as it will be for others who do not even know of the opinions, facts, and theories one can find on ATS.

[edit on 6/12/08 by Cyprex]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Great find. I will be looking forward to picking this one up. Not sure if anyone has read Maya yet, but I heard this book is more than wonderful. I haven't gotten the chance to read it, but just like this book it is worth the buy!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So, is this topic about the book and what it contains or is this a viral marketing attempt to hype a new book?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnotherPoster
I had the same experience with the Terra Papers. When I first started reading it, I thought it was a bunch of garbage but I kept reading so some reason. By the time I finished, I was impressed. I am not saying that I buy everything presented but it sure does tie alot of things together very nicely! The second time I read it it was much easier to follow the story.

Well, I am working on a glossary and introduction/postscript for the Papers. These will go a long way in keeping track of the individuals of many name/titles. (AL-AL-GAR has four or five!)

I will post them when they're done in the Papers thread. Keep watching.

Also, I think there is very little - if any - untruth in them, but one hell of a lot of stuff left out!
_____

As for this item here... I do not doubt its information is good for almost all of its content. But I would have to read it fully to say for sure. When I have money to spend on such things, I will buy a copy.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I am not making any money from posting this whatsoever, nor willl I be in the future. I have absolutely no stock in this book, other than the $18 I will gladly hand out when I purchase it. But I understand where you are coming from and I can not speak for those who have been campaigning supposedly to protest this book. That's the best advertising money could ever buy, wether it be an attempt to market their book or not. I will gladly dish out $18 because it was so effective. I can truly appreciate that if it was and have no problem giving them my money!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join