It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm going to try to pick up a copy tomorrow. They say it's available at Target, so I'll brave the evils of the red and white dungeon for the book. I'll post a review as soon as I can.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

in the end money will become useless anyway so might as well use it now for the little knowledge we are allowed to look at lol

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I bought this book and I am reading it now. It makes sense. It doesn't bad mouth Jesus or the bible. I don't know how to tell you about it. Someone on Craigslist was saying that you should take it off the shelves. Well it made me want to read it even more. This book does NOT make me want to kill myself and if some DID kill themselves because of it then they had WAY bigger problems. I think this book is rad. People need to be informed. Don't listen to anyone that hasn't read it. It DOES NOT talk bad about Jesus. I recommend it to everyone.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks for the info and welcome to ATS! I have a question for you. Does it have any pictures, or is it all text?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

It is almost all text. It is kind of a book for the mind but it isnt real hard to follow. It opened up a whole unseen world for me that i never even thought of before. i think i would describe it as the fruit from the tree of knowledge in the garden of eden that you are not supposed to eat because once you do your eyes will be opened.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Somone said on CRAIGSLIST to remove this book from store shelves, advising everyone to go out of their way to destroy this book. It sounds interesting and I'm gonna have to go to the store today to buy it and become informed.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I will tell you one thing that book is like the plague everytime someone i know gets a copy it starts its journey through the hands of everybody they know and everytime you read it you notice things that you didn't notice before. I wouldn't expect to see a used copy anywhere for a very long time. That book is fire

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Wake up folks, this is a marketing ploy to ramp up the sales of a rehash of previously published and mostly disproved conspiracy theories. The identical posting has appeared on over 100 Craigslist sites. The author or his agent is purporting this piece of trash as the final nail in the coffin of Christianity.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ya you wont be putting in no final nails as long as we are around... jesus died for you Brandon Levon...JESUS DIED FOR YOU!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Wake up folks, this is a marketing ploy to ramp up the sales of a rehash of previously published and mostly disproved conspiracy theories. The identical posting has appeared on over 100 Craigslist sites. The author or his agent is purporting this piece of trash as the final nail in the coffin of Christianity.

Sounds like you read the book then, you called it the final nail im the coffin. So please indulge us.!!!!

Yeah I am marketing a book I have never read, sounds good.

So really tell us about the book then, since you know all about it.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
So I decided to take another look at craigslist, this is what some people on there are saying.

"“Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes “ is an evil seed of lies that is already responsible for one life. This book makes a mockery of the Bible. All good people need to join together and keep this book off the shelves of your local book stores. Any copies that you find you need to confiscate and burn. These lies need to be wiped off the face of the earth. Only someone evil would have this book. Protest anyone willing to sell or buy it."

re:"Get lost whacko. This is AMERICA not Russia or Iran.

"If you don't like the book then don't read it. Books are inanimate objects. If a reader does something crazy over it, well likely something else would've set that reader off.

Now take your censoring commie ass and hit the road nutjob.

Geesh next you'll be burning an old woman for gathering herbs."

re:"Hmm...one emotionally disturbed person committed suicide supposedly over the book. Now let's compare that to the actual Bible, which has been used to tens of millions of people.

If a book is to be burned, I'd start with the Bible."

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Alot of the work in this book is from ancient tablets written by our ancestors. This stuff is written in stone and can be found in museums, how is that even considered a conspiracy?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

I have been researching the question that yahoo may be deleting anything about that book. At first I thought it was crap, I posted a question and sure enough I was suspended. I thought maybe they got some kind of limit to how many posts could be posted for one item so I looked up Harry Potter 1000sssssss. I got another account but decided to play it safe and just answer a question. This turned out to be a problem because just about every question I found was deleted. Oddly the one I was able to answer was taken off and replaced with an answer saying Dont buy the book. Freaky!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
if you turn it upside down and look at it's reflection in a mirror you will see that the answer is that jesus is satan. and that is why the person killed themselves. ther beliefs were shattered.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I just did a search on secret map on the dollar...

I found something strange....

www.thehiddenrecords.com...

About halfway down the page there is an animated .gif

Its an overlay of the 2 symbols on the dollar, that for a star map when combined.

Quite strange, thought you would like it!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
if you turn it upside down and look at it's reflection in a mirror you will see that the answer is that jesus is satan. and that is why the person killed themselves. ther beliefs were shattered.

Would you mind telling us what you are talking about? I took a dollar bill and tried that, still not sure what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I think he's talking about the book, but he's full of it.

If he's not... and he is talking about a dollar he's still full of it.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
After spending some time looking for this book online , and coming up empty handed with each search , I decided to order the book via the link provided earlier in this thread .
I have no idea what to expect as to what this book may contain , I am guessing the book has to do with astral theology ? Either way I cant wait to get the book and see what it has to say .
A bit off topic , have any of you ever read " the secret teachings of all ages " by Manly P. Hall ?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have seen this posted before and it is true the book is a timeline of history from the beginning to the end. On top of that this guy has figured out something that i have never seen before and that is all ancient writing is dated like we date our writing now. Example 3/6/08 except there is no calerndar in those times everything is dated in astyrology. The only thing i can account for this not being noticed is because we used to be killed for studying it. I have now realized that most all ancient works contained astrology calendars and the Bible is no different. But you are not supposed to know that because studying astrology is a sin. Talk about wake up you better ask yourself why they killed you for studying it because we might all be in deep dung.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join