It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 1Very
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Has anybody here read this book? What's it all about? I would like to hear from you if you have? What is all the hype about?

These are a couple of the things I have heard about it so far.

Somebody supposedly killed themself after reading this book.

It has undisputable evidence that the US Dollar Bill is a map of some sort.

It disputes the account of Jesus Christ or describes that many people who worship Jesus Christ are actually worshipping Satan.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
A link would be nice for more information

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Trust me I am looking. I became aware of it while browsing Craigslist, there are people on there posting to protest and have the book banned. Heres a you Tube Video I found.

Ooops! youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
sounds interesting,

weres the video

edit: srry the vid wasnt showing on my screen until just now

so were can one get this book???

[edit on 10-6-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Heres what the guys sister said. ALl posts on Yahoo answers seem to have been deleted, luckily Google still had this in their cache.

My brother killed himself after reading the book old world secrets the omega project codes?
in the note he left he said he wanted everyone in our family to read it. most of my family do not even want to hear the name of it. I really want to read it to find out why he did it. would it be wrong if i did?

Link Here

Mod Edit: Fixing Url

[edit on 10-6-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
if you find a ebook please u2u me! great job with post

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Heres what the guys sister said. ALl posts on Yahoo answers seem to have been deleted, luckily Google still had this in their cache.

I don't think this book is as mysterious as you make it out to be. You make it seem like they're trying to wipe all traces of it off the map. I found it just fine on yahoo answers with no problem...they didn't seem to be deleted. Something tells me you can walk into books-a-million and buy it in fact. So what's the conspiracy stuff all about?

And BTW, It does sound like an interesting read none the less. I will have to add this one to my reading list.
Nice find!

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Okay all better now, anyways I am guessing this book must have just hit the shelves. I think they sell it at target.

Thank you mods for fixing that link.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Kind of seems like they are but hey thats good advertising!

This is what made me aware of it on Craigslist.

PROTEST THIS BOOK!!!!

A young man has ended his life the article read. It stated; after reading the book “Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes” do not buy this book. Tell everyone you know that it is evil and that they should not purchase it. Protest your stores tell them not to carry it. It speaks badly of the Bible and Jesus Christ. We are doing are part to help better this world and so should you.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well I think I'm going to go check it out if they have it at target. Oh wait I bet targets closed. Wonder if Walmart has it, doubtful.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
well that just makes me want to read it 100x more

i really want to know were to get it

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You can play it safe and order it on Amazon!!!!

But if you're anything like me you would want it RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

You can order it off of Amazon.com....here.....i'll even provide a link to it...

www.amazon.com...=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1213156299&sr=1-1

However, it is temporarily out of stock possibly due to high demand. Looks like you'll have to have some patience here. You can still order it and they will ship it when its in stock though.

You can also wait till morning and walk into your local Books-A-Million or Barnes & Noble and pick up a copy.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
yes i do

but it is sort of late for me here and i have a lot of school work, though id stay up the whole night reading it if i had it

any book that can make a guy commit suicide is top of my list, i just wonder if it was the book or maybe he was suicidal from before, i mean it cant be that bad can it

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What I heard is that the reason he commit suicide is because it is all true!!!!!!

Personally I don't want to kill myself, I think I can handle it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
well i took a vow to never kill myself no matter how hard the situation so this book wont get me

i also see what you mean, it does seem like its being covered up, i cant find anything on it

well heres something

messageboards.aol.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yeah mostly what I have pulled up are Yahoo answers that have been deleted or Craigslist Post that have been deleted. The author of that book is gonna be rich!!! Or you know....Dead!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Lol...I think you guys will be okay. I don't think anyone is going to be committing suicide over this book. Lets suppose that this dude did commit suicide after reading it and the rumor is true. How many people have read this book that you can order online? Alot I'd say due to the fact that it is sold out online. Is there any pandemic of people going around killing themselves after reading it? I think not. I have a feeling you all will be alright. I personally can't wait to read it myself. And even if the information is all true, I don't think I'll go jump off a building.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I kinda think maybe he just happened to read the book before he killed himself. There probably just trying to give the book a bad name. We all remember how Marilyn Manson was responsible for the Columbine Massacre.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
www.oldworldsecretcodes.zoomshare.com...

WARNING! THIS BOOK IS TRUE! THE AUTHOR HAS UNCOVERED HIDDEN INFORMATION IN WORKS SUCH AS THE BIBLE. INFORMATION THAT IS SO SCARY SO CONTROVERSIAL YOU ARE ADVISED TO READ WITH CAUTION. THE WORLD AS YOU KNOW IT IS COMING TO AN END AND ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU KNOW COULD BE A LIE INTENTIONALLY HANDED OUT TO BE UNINTENTIONALLY HANDED DOWN FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION AS TRUTH, IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THE CONTROL OF LIFE AND DEATH, JUST AS HAS BEEN DONE SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join