It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Check out this post, it says what will happen in the 08 election...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

its pretty interesting...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
You might come across as older than 14 if you stick with the issues instead of coming up with grade school insults.

You might not come off as a paranoid delusional if you were to have a small grasp of reality.

Question: Has Obama produced a birth certificate? No.

Pure semantics.. and irrelevant.. he is a friggen citizen and has shown, no not his BIRTH CERTIFICATE... but his CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH which is the difference between two oranges... Do you deny that basic reality?

Is the Certificate of Birth he put on his site photoshopped? Yes.

Irrelevant and only surpassed in pathetic neuron death by the following.

Does the Certificate of Birth, which was printed in 2007, have any relevance to any of the rumors or smears he's attempting to "debunk" by posting it? No.

You mean the LIES you and your ten co-workers spread.

And YES it does... It proves he is a citizen, and destroys your lies.. You see because that is the TRUTH.. and TRUTH always obliterates lies.. I understand that you have virtually no grasp of Truth.. but now since you have been repeatedly slapped around with it.. I hope you can remember its smell so you stop embarrassing yourself in the future.. unless of course you are one of those slimy and disgusting douchebag GOP operators, who gets paid to troll around spreading disinformation.... and then you can seriously just sit here and spin..

Being an independently wealthy LIBERAL AMERICAN PATRIOT.. I can and will be here to smut your prostituted filth out with the rest of the trash ... for free.

Unless you are declaring the document to be a forgery (and not being paid by the GOP)... and then ... well ..
good luck with your case buddy...

(seriously.. if you are not getting paid for looking the way you do.. I suggest you look into getting at the very least a T-shirt from camp McCain)

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SavageHenry

Jaime is just misguided. We should not be so hard on him.
Jaime, ill make this easy for you. Since i'm neither pro nor anti-obama, and you are clearly anti-obama and pro-mccain, id like to get your opinion on the following things that John McCain has said

all of the following are quotes, verbatim, from John McCain
Please respond to each by corresponding numbers

1.) Illegal immigrants are Gods children as well. (Nov 2007)

2.) We should change the rule barring immigrants from running for president. (May 2007)

3.) Make possible for immigrants to do a job Americans wont do. (Oct 2004)

4.) I Voted YES on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security. (May 2006)

5.) I Voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage.

6.) Voted NO on adding sexual orientation to definition of hate crimes.

7.) Voted against MLK holiday in 1983

8.) I voted to bail out big corporations like Bear & Sterns ....but

9.) I said you shouldnt bail out poor families who are going to loose their home

10.) And the clincher? John McCain wishes to regulate healthcare by telling companies what they can and can't charge for procedures in order to keep the market "competitive"

i eagerly await your opinion...if you even have one.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hang on he has to ask his shift supervisor...

Theys is thinkin!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
That's just the "halo" of the 2 "II"s overlapping each other in the middle. Here's a birth certificate I found online. Notice how all the Ds and Os are devoid of the background color because the halo overlaps.

Thanks for the photo, but I disagree with your analysis.

Here's a close-up of your image:

Notice that there is no "halo" effect around the edges of the letters like in the Obama certificate. In fact, you can see that the edges of the letters show a gradient of the same resolution as the rest of the background, and the edges beside the letters do NOT have a white halo effect.

Now look at the Obama certificate:

Notice the difference?

Now look at the close-up of the letter "I" and notice how there is a perfectly parallel rectangle around the letter:

This rectangle artifact is similar to the black rectangle that we KNOW was inserted via photoshop, or some other editor, to cover the certificate number. Here is a gamma corrected image of that black rectangle. Notice the parallel line artifacts that are similar to the parallel lines around the letter "I". The difference is that the black rectangle has the artifacts on the inside, and the letter "I" has the artifacts on the outside:

So you have one part of the certificate that we KNOW was photoshopped, the black rectangle, showing parallel line artifacts. And we have a black laser printed letter "I" also showing parallel line artifacts. Does this mean that the letter "I" and the black rectangle were both added in photoshop?

Or does this mean the scanning process and photoshop both produce parallel line artifacts?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

Jaime is just misguided. We should not be so hard on him.
Jaime, ill make this easy for you. Since i'm neither pro nor anti-obama, and you are clearly anti-obama and pro-mccain, id like to get your opinion on the following things that John McCain has said

Your obsession with me is starting to get creepy. Makes me glad we can post without our real names or else I'd start to get worried that you'd be knocking on my door at this point.

Please stay on topic. If you want to start a thread about McCain you are welcome to do so. This thread is about Obama's birth certificate.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavageHenry

Pure semantics.. and irrelevant.. he is a friggen citizen and has shown, no not his BIRTH CERTIFICATE... but his CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH which is the difference between two oranges... Do you deny that basic reality?

Actually, no, these documents are very different. His birth certificate would have been filed in 1961. His Certificate of Birth, if legitimate, was time stamped on 6/6 2007. Apparently Obama thinks that he can lie about the same and claim on his web site that he published his "Birth Certificate" and fool 99% of his followers. Apparently he is correct.

And YES it does... It proves he is a citizen, and destroys your lies..

I have no idea WTF you're talking about. I didn't lie about anything. And the jpg that was posted doesn't prove anything. Even if it was the real CoB from 2007, it wouldn't prove what was on the BC from 1961.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Maybe... He's waiting for it to arrive in the mail ?
He's drawn a picture of Doonsbury on it ?
He's really a Canadian....
were all hell bent on taking over up here EH !
it's What were all aboot

He's related to the Bush's: somehow

The Real question is what is his true agenda and i bet it applies to that birth certificate.

so keep digging and you'll find it I bet

The Utopian Penguin

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

And the jpg that was posted doesn't prove anything. Even if it was the real CoB from 2007, it wouldn't prove what was on the BC from 1961.

May I ask what, if anything, would convince you that he's a born citizen?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Actually, no, these documents are very different. His birth certificate would have been filed in 1961. His Certificate of Birth, if legitimate, was time stamped on 6/6 2007. Apparently Obama thinks that he can lie about the same and claim on his web site that he published his "Birth Certificate" and fool 99% of his followers. Apparently he is correct.

And YES it does... It proves he is a citizen, and destroys your lies..

I have no idea WTF you're talking about. I didn't lie about anything. And the jpg that was posted doesn't prove anything. Even if it was the real CoB from 2007, it wouldn't prove what was on the BC from 1961.

Yes the sinister Hand of Barrack HUSSIEN Obama should of used his diabolical time by calling the state of Hawaii and ordering them to issue a smoke screen document of authentic validity!

Instead of laboring all night on photo shop forging his "CoB"...

At least Barrack can use a computer...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

And the jpg that was posted doesn't prove anything. Even if it was the real CoB from 2007, it wouldn't prove what was on the BC from 1961.

May I ask what, if anything, would convince you that he's a born citizen?

I never doubted he was a born citizen. I was curious about the rumors re why he didn't release his bc. When he tried to quell the rumors by releasing something that wasn't his bc, and instead was a document printed in 2007, it made me curious why he would release this instead of his bc. And then when his web site misrepresented the 2007 document as his "birth certificate" it made me wonder even more why he was trying to pass his 2007 CoB off as his birth certificate.

And then when I looked at the image and saw the certificate no. was blacked out, I immediately wondered why the need to black out the certificate no.? The first thing that came to mind was that if this certificate was faked using a real certificate of another person, then they'd HAVE to black out the certificate number or else it could be traced and proven fake.

In other words, I had no reason to question anything about where he was born, or what might be on his bc until he seemed to be getting cagey about the release of the bc. Calling the CoB from 2007 his bc, and then blacking out the number made it LOOK like he was trying to hide something.

So maybe I would be convinced if he produced a scan of the original 1961 bc from Hawaii or at least a scan with the certificate number not blacked out. Otherwise, it's looking like he's trying to hide something.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Maybe if he posted his SS# along with a cup of semen,would convince the teeming hoards of outraged citizens calling for his head...

Look at them!

Ferocious!

Maybe he just blacked out the information that could be used to steal his identity... or .... perhaps he killed the person it REALLY belonged too.. then made ink out of their body to hide the evidence of this while covering it all up!

Hey your right.... this Obama feller is dastardly!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Maybe if he posted his SS# along with a cup of semen,would convince the teeming hoards of outraged citizens calling for his head...

Look at them!

Ferocious!

Maybe he just blacked out the information that could be used to steal his identity... or .... perhaps he killed the person it REALLY belonged too.. then made ink out of their body to hide the evidence of this while covering it all up!

Hey your right.... this Obama feller is dastardly!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Maybe he just blacked out the information that could be used to steal his identity...

Blacking out the certificate number to prevent identity theft is not a credible explanation. Unless the identity that's being concealed is that of another person that could possibly be linked to this certificate number.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hmmmm

I bet as a Government employee .. Barrack has Direct Deposit... so he must of given his social security number.

Seriously...

If there was any validity to your claims... and Barrack was a sleeper agent, foreign national forging documents...

I am sure it would of been discovered and exposed by the GAO or some other pencil pusher.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I am sure it would of been discovered and exposed by the GAO or some other pencil pusher.

Maybe somebody already has discovered something, and that's the source of rumors. It might be something stupid as his first name is Barry. Who knows?

Somebody at the state dept. accessed his records. Wonder what they were looking for?

Story about State Dept. Accessing Obama's Records

And just to be clear, I think it's about 99.9% certain that Obama was born in Hawaii and that he is eligible to be POTUS. I also am about 98% sure that there is NOTHING to the rumors about his name, etc., and that his CoB is legit.

That said, it's that 0.1% chance that there is a conspiracy to hide the "truth" that makes ATS a fun site.

Good job discussing the subjects that we don't agree on. That's what makes ATS fun too...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Birth certificate can be found here...

my.barackobama.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Some of you guys believe way to much. For example, thinking the government would figure it out or do this and that etc.

The government is highly incompetent. Believe me, I did work for the DoD and it is a huge mess. All government depts. are a mess.

This mess creates loopholes, and these loopholes are exploited all the time. Not too mention, money can go a long, long way. So many people can be bribed and paid off.

Obama should make it public, it is not fair to the American public. They deserve better from the Freshman Marxist Muslim Senator.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

It is only in dispute by you and about 10 other people on earth.

Wrong. This is being discussed on different sites all over the internet.
Not everyone blindly believes politicians .. or those that work for them.

the pathetic desperation exhibited clearly here by Obamas deranged and retarded detractors ...these bottom feeders who come here ... You might not come off as a paranoid delusional .... only surpassed in pathetic neuron death by the following ... You mean the LIES you and your ten co-workers spread ... you have virtually no grasp of Truth I hope you can remember its smell so you stop embarrassing yourself in the future ...

You are new here .. so let me direct you to the RULES of ATS.
- STAY ON THE THREAD TOPIC (which is Obama's certificate of birth)
- PERSONAL INSULTS ARE NOT ALLOWED

Jamie is NOT the topic of this thread. Obama's birth certificate/certificate of birth are.

TRUTH always obliterates lies.. ..

Sure. that's why people at ATS try to get to the truth of everything.
We don't blindly accept anything a politician says .. nor the people who work for them.

you are one of those slimy and disgusting douchebag GOP operators, who gets paid to troll around spreading disinformation

Actually, YOU are acting like one of those slimy and disgusting Obamatron internet operators who gets paid to troll around and spread disinformation and who tries to shut down discussion on Obamessiahs' errors.

Right backatchya kiddo.

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
all of the following are quotes, verbatim, from John McCain
Please respond to each by corresponding numbers

Irrelevant in a thread discussing Obama's certificate of birth.
Start a separate thread about those.

Maybe if he posted his SS# along with a cup of semen,...

Oh for pete's sake .. how old are you? :shk:

I can't wait for summer to be over and for school to be back in session.

[edit on 6/15/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I agree with a lot of the sentiment being expressed on this board. I don't understand why he just won't publicly release the document and put this issue to rest. I think the public has a right to know. Now I agree legally he doesn't have to, but as people have been saying, it certainly raises suspicions. I also as people have been saying that the MSM is shady, and not to be trusted.

Having said that, I wonder if others saying this are just doing so for partisan reasons? If you would agree that it is suspicious he is not releasing this, then surely you would find suspicion in the fact that the government refuses to release evidence pertaining to other things, like 9-11, or the JFK assassination? And surely you would say that even if legally they don't have to release this information, the people have the right to know. And you also agree that the fact that other conspiracies are not reported by the MSM doesn't in any way hurt their credibility.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join