It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnOldFriend
reply to post by jetxnet

It just doesn't make much sense to piece together a fake in PS when I am sure he could get a "perfectly legitimate" one made for him given his connections. Like i said earlier in this thread, why would this effect be around all the black areas of the document including the seal and the boarder? If i were going to fake a document like this i would use a scan of the actual document and edit the info, not start from scratch.

Hush yo lips!

[edit on 15-6-2008 by SavageHenry]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

why would this effect be around all the black areas of the document including the seal and the boarder

It is because of two image layers. You can take a scan and covert that scan into a JPEG etc. After the scan of someone else's birth Cert., you can replace the text with new text.

The pixilization "Halo-like" effect is the result of having first removed the previous scanned text and replacing with new text.

The Seal is left in tact from the orignal image and/or scan. It is not manipulated.

Given his connections, get a real one made-up at the Hospital? He tries that and it will be Carbon-dated showing proof it was created recently and not in the 1960s.

I'm sure they don't have that kind of paper and/or background today that they did in the 1960s. It would be hard to replicate that way. The digital way is much easier and he can still refuse to provide one for whatever his reasons.

If one came out elsewhere or otherwise that was authentic and from another country like Indonesia, Obama's finished. Game over.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavageHenry

You know damn well what my video is "supposed" to mean... you edited your post to reflect mine...

I edited my post to show which things were not like the others. Thanks for the idea! The real scans don't have the artifacts. The digitally created text does have artifacts. Obama's CoB has the same artifacts.

NONE of those things .. are quite like the other thing...

Your hypothesis does not belong..

Its been shot down .. stepped on ..But you don't get it ...

And you wont before I finish my soooong!

Obama's certificate... well it surely looks phony...

Perhaps your glasses are too thick... to see it's baloney...

Maybe someday... you'll see that you're wrong...

But you probably won't admit it... before I finish my soooong....

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
In Canada we've been wondering at this sudden push for Sharia law in family matters, and possibly other things and its turned into some protests. Since all citizens, especially women of all races, in our country must be protected by a DIVISION of law and religion. But with a north american union agenda and Obama possibly a shoe-in, it made this a real eye opener:
www.rense.com...

In addition just google the connection between Obama and Odinga.

Some quotes from rense:

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - NOT EXACTLY, he was a
privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan
Government.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - NOT EXACTLY, he
was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has
ever had.

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - NOT
EXACTLY, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting
to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first
widespread violence in decades. The current government is pro-American
but Odinga wants to overthrow it and establish Muslim Sharia law. Your
half-brother, Abongo Obama, is Odinga's follower. You interrupted your
New Hampshire campaigning to speak to Odinga on the phone. Check out
the following link for verification of that....and for more.

Obama's cousin Odinga in Kenya ran for president and
tried to get Sharia muslim law in place there. When Odinga lost the
elections, his followers have burned Christians' homes and then burned
men, women and children alive in a Christian church where they took
shelter.. Obama SUPPORTED his cousin before the election process here
started. Google Obama and Odinga and see what you get. No one wants to
know
the truth.

5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - NOT
EXACTLY, she does her daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own
interviews. Not to mention, Christianity wouldn't allow her to have been
one of 14 wives to 1 man.

7.) I Never Practiced Islam - NOT EXACTLY, you practiced it
daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that
faith for 31 years, until your wife made you change, so you could run
for office. 4-3-08 Article "Obama was 'quite religious in
islam'"
www.wnd.com...

8.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - NOT EXACTLY, you
were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic
Studies for making faces (check your own book).
February 28, 2008. Kristoff from the New York Times a
year ago: Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to
prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed
delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks),
Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as "one of the prettiest
sounds on Earth at sunset." This is just one example of what Pamela
is talking about when she says "Obama's narrative is being altered,
enhanced and manipulated to whitewash troubling facts."

link   
reply to post by jetxnet

The halo effect is around the seal and the boarders as well.

And this is a copy of his certificate not his actual birth certificate from 1961 as is clearly evident from the stamp on the certificate towards the bottom center. You can get you a copy of yours if you like too.

link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Jamie, you should create a new thread showing this proof that you have laid out there. It is obvious the image Obama's Cert. is a fake. Anyone who works with graphics editors should know this, and if you don't, then, you just want to believe your hero wouldn't try to keep something this important from the public.

Obama's cert is a fake, and so it Obama.

Give 'er hell 4 eyes.

I wasn't sure if I should do a new thread or not. I think it would be good to do a thread just to get some people who may have experience debunking ufo photos to weigh in.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Alright I have decided to make a fake certificate in the manner you guys suggest but with my own false info. I will put fake all over it so nobody gets any ideas.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

You know damn well what my video is "supposed" to mean... you edited your post to reflect mine...

I edited my post to show which things were not like the others. Thanks for the idea! The real scans don't have the artifacts. The digitally created text does have artifacts. Obama's CoB has the same artifacts.

NONE of those things .. are quite like the other thing...

Your hypothesis does not belong..

Its been shot down .. stepped on ..But you don't get it ...

And you wont before I finish my soooong!

Perhaps your glasses are too thick... to see it's baloney...

Maybe someday... you'll see that you're wrong...

But you probably won't admit it... before I finish my soooong....

Yes... you are right.. Obama is not a US citizen.. he faked his documents..

You cracked the case!

No no.. when your right your right...

How could he possibly be a citizen... he is most likely a ZETA Muslim Anti Christ.. and he is going to kill us all ..

First he is going to take our guns.. then he is going to make Honky Jam out of the White people.. I bet he fills the oval office with it so him and his "Exotic" wife can copulate, then she will have enough sustanance to feed on as she lays a few billion EGGS which will spawn like spiders and spread out looking for WHITE hosts to jump on their faces and lay their eggs inside our holy white bodies!

Then we will be encased in sticky fluids untill the alien liberal demon larvae can consume our flesh while we are alive!..

Oh the horror...

Why diddnt the world listen to the paranoid and false ramblings of jamie83??!!!

Woe is Whitey.... to be fooled by such trickery!!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
In the middle east there are many who have actively opposed Sharia law, have died to free their country from this barbaric ancient practice, who have wished for equality and freedom. We must support and join them, rather than set up ourselves up for a major reset button ourselves to the past: youtube /watch?v=7DqDm5bA88g

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Don't worry.. Michelle Obamas brood will take care of the infidels... and pave the way to paradise!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You cracked the case!

No no.. when your right your right...
Why diddnt the world listen to the paranoid and false ramblings of jamie83??!!!

Well I did post the dirt on James Johnson right here on ATS before there was any controversy surrounding him. In fact, few people here had any idea who James Johnson was until I showed his position at Perseus LLC and his partnership with George Soros.

Woe is Whitey.... to be fooled by such trickery!!

The amount of racist accusations coming from Obama supporters is directly proportional to the level at which they are made to squirm by Barry O's activities.

And to make sure you understand, I do not think a fake certificate shows he wasn't born in the U.S. If anything, I think they faked the certificate to hide his real name, his religion, his race, or something else that might have been on the original bc.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The amount of racist accusations coming from Obama supporters is directly proportional to the level at which they are made to squirm by Barry O's activities.

And to make sure you understand, I do not think a fake certificate shows he wasn't born in the U.S. If anything, I think they faked the certificate to hide his real name, his religion, his race, or something else that might have been on the original bc.

Oh .. its not squirming because Big Obama is doing anything...

Its more like being on a train with a crazy person who's fighting invisible entities.. and you keep telling him nothings there.. but he refuses to listen.. and just gets crazier by the second.

Yeah .. Baracks REALLY REAL NAME.. is .. of course Lucifer.. his religion is satanic Islam.. his race is Zeta reticulan and that something else that was on his original bc... is his sexual preference for men and animals.. but mostly male animals.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

It is not strange... It is amazing how the tiniest minutiae gets you guys stirring. Africans come from Africa. ...Asians from Asia... etc

Africa is a continent. It's not a race. Perhaps you haven't gotten to that information yet in school. It doesnt' come up until ... what ... 6th grade or so.

Race = cacasian or cacasiod. Asian. Negroid.

It's PROPER identification for an official federal and/or state document.

And when it comes to accepting or debunking a supposedly legal document - the 'tiniest minutiae' is what will expose a fraud. In this case - the RACE of a person being listed as 'african' is possibly exposing the document as a fraud. Oh .. and that's not 'tiny minutea' ... that's an in-your-face error.

Right back atchya.

At first I thought it was going to be legit .... being a certificate of birth and all ... but now I'm seriously wondering ...

Then we will be encased in sticky fluids untill the alien liberal demon larvae can consume our flesh while we are alive!..

blah blah etc etc blah blah
We are discussing facts and yet you just spam with childish gibberish.
Seriously kid ... grow up or get off the boards.

[edit on 6/16/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Questions on the law

According to the state laws in Hawaii that were in effect at the time of Obama’s birth, a child must be born to “TWO” U.S. Citizen parents (this law was in effect from “December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986,“ which means it applies to Barack’s birth.

If only one parent was a U.S. Citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least FIVE of which had to be after the age of 16.”

Was Obama’s mother a resident of the US for at least 10 years prior to Obama’s birth? Ten years AFTER she was 16?

US Citizen Law

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
IF the child was not born on US soil, but born abroad, then the parents of the child have to have been 10 years blah blah blah

since he's born on American SOIL
He's a citizen.

"Any child hereafter born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, whose father or mother or both at the time of birth of such child is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States: but the rights of citizenship shall not descend to any such child unless the citizen father or citizen mother, as the case may be, has resided in the United States previous to the birth of such child. In cases where one of the parents is an alien, the right of citizenship shall not descend unless the child comes to the United States and resides therein for at least five years continuously immediately previous to his eighteenth birthday, and unless, within six months after the child's twenty-first birthday, he or she shall take an oath of allegiance to the United States of America as prescribed by the Bureau of Naturalization."

the keyphrase here: Any child born OUT OF THE LIMITS AND JURISDICTION of the United States.

Hawaii is within the limits and jurisdiction.
in addition to all of this
Individual states do not get to recognize how human beings become citizens. You reference "hawaii state law"
its not the "united stats of hawaii"
its the
"united states of america"

US govt decides the laws pertaining to citizenship. Not really that big of a deal, i just thougth id point that out, since you kept calling it hawaii state law

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Please stop trying stretch the truth.
It really is quite annoying.
Sorry - but you're just plain wrong

Uh .. excuse me ... I ASKED A FREAK"N QUESTION.
I didn't state anything. I ASKED A QUESTION because I am NOT
up on these laws and was not sure what it was saying.

You really should stop insulting people without taking their post in context.
It really is quite annoying (back atchya).

Newbies

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

yer right
i didnt see your "question on the laws"

my apologies

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
my apologies

Accepted.
You are new at ATS and you are sick.
Hope you feel better.

ON TOPIC - the SPIRIT of my post was this ... I don't understand the law of citizenship and what is going on with it during that time period.

Honestly - I haven't been questioning his citizenship. The thing I question is why, on an official government document, did they put 'race' as 'African'. That's just wrong. Either the person doing the documentation didn't understand what to put for people who are black ... or whoever faked the document (if it's fake) didn't understand. I find the thought of an official for the government not understanding what to put for race as something that is unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlCaponed

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
The only problem I see with this particular birth certificate is that it cannot be the original or even a copy of the original, The form it is printed on is a laser printer document that was first used in Novemebr of 2001.

I agree. My mother was born in Hawaii around the same year (give or take a year) as Obama, and that looks nothing like her birth certificate she has on file here in our safe. The paper colors is the same, but the font is different and it has different info on it.

Let's all remember the biggest point of this thread so far:
It doesn't matter if he has a certificate and if it's real, he's still not a natural born US citizen and therefore constitutionally ineligible to be president of the united states. The law when he was born says both parents must be US citizens, or if only one parent is a US citizens the parent must have resided in the USA for 10 years, with 5 of them past the age of 16.

Barack's mother was 19 when she gave birth to Obama, which means she doesn't qualify because she would have to have been 21.

His father is not a us citizen.

So sorry, even with that birth certificate, he cannot legally be president. He just can't.

No doubt he will become president though. The government doesn't care about the constitution any way.

Yes! I think this is correct as well. But for some reason most here wont even address this issue.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by coop039

Yes! I think this is correct as well. But for some reason most here wont even address this issue.

I think the issue about the 5 years his mother lived in the U.S. only comes into play if Obama was not born in the U.S. If he was born in Hawaii, I'm pretty sure that qualifies him as a "natural born U.S. citizen" even if both his parents were not U.S. citizens.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join