It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Jamie it is in fact June 6 2007 not 2003. Here I flipped the image and edited a bit so you can see more clearly the date.

lets hope at least we can agree on this.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

there is zero evidence of photoshopery in that image

You are 100% wrong. The blacked out Certificate No. was photoshopped. Even the site you directed me to points out the photoshop signatures in the file.

The question is whether or not the text in question was photoshopped as well. The site you referred me to is nice, but it didn't address the fact that there is no green in the background behind the letters. Until this can be explained as a natural result of scanning, you have still not shown anything.

Tell me again, how do you explain that the green background behind the letters is gone?

[edit on 14-6-2008 by jamie83]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Jamie if you flip back to the last page, have a look at the blue image near the bottom and what i typed there. And then answer me if what i say makes any sense either way.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Now pay strict attention, because I'm only going to explain this once: Is Barack Obama a natural-born citizen of the United States and therefore eligible to become president? The answer is yes, according to Ron Gotcher, a noted California immigration lawyer and The Swamp's resident expert on presidential eligibility.

"The poster's confusion," Gotcher writes, "is over the concepts of jus sanguinis and jus soli." Under jus sanguinis, a person's citizenship is transmitted "by the blood" - by inheritance from his or her parents or grandparents. In the United States, we recognize citizenship through parentage in a number of cases.

But it is not necessary to look to the statutes that deal with citizenship through jus sanguinis, since Senator Obama's citizenship derives from jus soli - citizenship through place of birth.

According to Gotcher, "The Fourteenth Amendment commands that "[a]ll persons born or naturalized in the United States , and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside."
(source Here )

I asked for proof that a requirement for presidency is that the parents had to be citizens for 10 years prior to birth

capone couldnt produce it

So capone is still wrong, until he can bring forth the evidence

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

go back and look at my image

see how the background of green is still there?

I manipulated my image and put fake text on there

and guess what? The green remained on the FAKE text

how did the "green" disappear on the document

i dunno for sure, but i can guess:

1.) age
2.) ink
3.) impression made on paper
4.) scanner resolution

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So this is what we get from the Democrats? I hope this goes unanswered until after the election... Then we find out we have a leader of the free world that is actually an off spring of a muslim terrorist.
What a hoot!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnOldFriend
reply to post by jamie83

Jamie it is in fact June 6 2007 not 2003. Here I flipped the image and edited a bit so you can see more clearly the date.

lets hope at least we can agree on this.

Sorry, I mis-typed the last time. I originally thought it was 2003 and yes, I'm sure we can agree on this.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnOldFriend
reply to post by jamie83

Jamie if you flip back to the last page, have a look at the blue image near the bottom and what i typed there. And then answer me if what i say makes any sense either way.

Thanks. It makes sense. However, it doesn't solve the mystery on this particular document. For some reason the black on green lettering is distorted, and this is a distortion unlike anything I've been able to find on other similar documents. Maybe it is 100% the result of compression from scanning, or from compression when being converted to a different format. I don't know.

What I do know is that this certificate as presented really does nothing to address the original issues. A) it can still be real and not address what information was on the original BC, and B) it can be fake, which would lead to a whole other line of questions.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

i dunno for sure, but i can guess:

1.) age
2.) ink
3.) impression made on paper
4.) scanner resolution

1. Probably not age. It's only a year old.
2. Ink? I'm have no idea why the ink would make the green color beside it vanish?
3. No chance. Laser printers don't make impressions on paper.
4. Most likely if the document wasn't faked. I don't know enough about it and haven't seen examples of this. I'm waiting...

ADD

5. jpg compression?
6. format conversion?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

could very well be.

im not saying that THIS certificate is 100% NOT a fake. I never said that.

I said its 100% NOT photoshopped.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Does this help?

This is a dollar bill

Here are 2 closeups. Notice the halo around the letters and the seal. And how the color in the background seems to be "displaced".

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

reply to post by jamie83

could very well be.

But it WAS photoshopped. This is not in dispute. Did you read the article at the link you referred me to?

The blacked out area is for sure photoshopped, and it was saved in photoshop, unless I'm remembering incorrectly what "ducky" referred to.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by jamie83

Does this help? I'm not sure what it has to do with the Obama certificate of birth. There is a hint of the haloing effect, but it's nothing like what is evident in the Obama CoB.

The green lines should go horizontally across the two "II"s in the scan, but there is no trace of any green lines there.

If you're saying that it's *possible* that the Obama scan is real, sure, I agree with that. If you're saying that you *know* it's real, or proven somehow to have not been faked, I think you're mistaken.

I would still like to see some reference or scan that can duplicate the effect seen on the Obama certificate. The dollar bill hints that it might be possible, but it's certainly not the same.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
The green lines should go horizontally across the two "II"s in the scan, but there is no trace of any green lines there.

That's just the "halo" of the 2 "II"s overlapping each other in the middle. Here's a birth certificate I found online. Notice how all the Ds and Os are devoid of the background color because the halo overlaps.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

reply to post by jamie83

could very well be.

But it WAS photoshopped. This is not in dispute. Did you read the article at the link you referred me to?

The blacked out area is for sure photoshopped, and it was saved in photoshop, unless I'm remembering incorrectly what "ducky" referred to.

It is only in dispute by you and about 10 other people on earth.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SavageHenry

LOL

i love the beating a dead horse animation

The article shows the 'blacked out region' as a "hey - here's a blacked area" and later shows what happens when you actually photoshop something

the entire article supports my claim
and debunks yours

My claim: Its not photoshopped (but) coudl still be a fake, its possible.
your claim : its photoshopped

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Its his BC...

If it was not .. you really think that decrepit old vampire, adulterer, flip flopping, and as Ross H Perot says "opportunist" .. John Seymour McBush would let a fake BC slide?

I agree .. it is not shopped ... and it may be a fake...

But...if we are going there...Barack Hussain Obama may be a shape shifting Reptilian who was foretold in the bible as the Anti Christmas, who steals ice cream from handicapped kids because he hates to see it wasted on their shirts...

The big difference, outside the pathetic desperation exhibited clearly here by Obamas deranged and retarded detractors ... is where I and anyone else can eviscerate McCain with VALID reality in about 10 minutes of typing.. but they have to literally scrape the core of the earth to dig up dirt on Barack.

I mean look at the slide they have taken...

First it was.. Hes Black.. then it is .. He has gay sex with larry sinclair and smokes crack.. then he is a manchurian muslim (even though Mccain actually spent some time in SE Asia in a prison--perhaps being brainwashed by the evil commie scientists just like the story)... Then it was he is RACIST and Black Supremicist.. which is to say he hates himself, then after that LOAD of Horse Shat .. we have them saying he is not even a citizen of the country..

How much more pathetic and desperate can it get before some of these bottom feeders who come here and spread these lies, wake up and smell the friggen coffee????

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavageHenry

It is only in dispute by you and about 10 other people on earth.

Dude, then me and the ten other people on earth are the only ones who are right. Did you notice the big black rectangle that blacked out the certificate number? Well that was photoshopped onto the certificate. So it's not in dispute whether or not it was photoshopped, just how much was photoshopped.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavageHenry

The big difference, outside the pathetic desperation exhibited clearly here by Obamas deranged and retarded detractors ...

How much more pathetic and desperate can it get before some of these bottom feeders who come here and spread these lies, wake up and smell the friggen coffee????

You might come across as older than 14 if you stick with the issues instead of coming up with grade school insults.

Question: Has Obama produced a birth certificate? No.

Is the Certificate of Birth he put on his site photoshopped? Yes.

Does the Certificate of Birth, which was printed in 2007, have any relevance to any of the rumors or smears he's attempting to "debunk" by posting it? No.

So if Obama is trying to fight the smears, why is he putting out a jpg of a certificate printed in 2007 that does nothing to "fight the smears" about his birth certificate? I mean if he's going to fight the smears, then it would make more sense to produce something more definitive than the photoshopped file he produced.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Dude, then me and the ten other people on earth are the only ones who are right. Did you notice the big black rectangle that blacked out the certificate number? Well that was photoshopped onto the certificate. So it's not in dispute whether or not it was photoshopped, just how much was photoshopped.

Look at you... Yup you proved the case!...

Look at that trying to "cover up" his personal id numbers...

What audacity!!

What outrageousness!!

Oh Btw.. have you seen John McCains BC?

Oh wait.. I suppose stone tablets are difficult to scan into image format...

Nevermind.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join