It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This is interesting... Obama may or may not have been born here but he has an agenda for America. I know Obama said the other day that if the Repubs bring a knife to the fight he will bring a gun... This says three things to me.

1. If he had his way he would ban all hand guns except for the very few. I guess he would be one of the very few. His record on gun ownership is there and it is not a record for the common man.

2. If he is willing to talk to Iran while Iran points a nuke at him how come he can't talk to someone with a knife pointed at him? He would just shoot?If his diplomacy skills are so good he should be able to talk the knife out of that persons hand... The guy is an idiot for that blunder...

3. Obama is no better than any of the politicians out there. In fact he is worse with his hate America agenda. Our current allies now would become for the most part our enemies and our enemies would become our allies under his rule.

Yes, Obama would be good for American if you hate our current allies.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by FlyersFan

Birth certificate can be found here...

my.barackobama.com...

For the 100th time, that is NOT Obama's birth certificate, although I can see why you would think that it is considering the Obama site is posting a misleading title to the page:

"The truth about Barack's birth certificate"

It only makes the whole situation look more like he's hiding something when he fails to post the birth certificate, fails to describe the certificate of birth accurately as such, and fails to explain that this CoB was printed in 2007 and does nothing to address the rumors about his BC.

He started a site called "Fight the Smears" as if just asking questions of him is a smear. Wondering if he can actually prove his birth country is not a smear, especially when he has a father and step-father who weren't U.S. citizens, and when he admittedly went to school in Indonesia until he was 10.

So if he really wanted to "fight the smears" I would think he'd dig up his original BC and prove once and for all the speculation about his name, etc., is wrong. The fact that he DID NOT produce the BC if for no other reason to shut people up makes me wonder if he IS hiding something.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexed
This says three things to me.

What Obama says with his gun statements translates to - police are evil, racist, and fascist, but individuals cannot be trusted to protect themselves, either.

Originally posted by jamie83
For the 100th time, that is NOT Obama's birth certificate,

They aren't reading the thread.

I don't know anything about photoshopping or lazer documents ... All I know is that having 'African' listed as race is strange. That would be the same as listing my race as North American (instead of caucasian or cacasoid) Africa is a continent, not a race. That's just odd to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I don't know anything about photoshopping or lazer documents ... All I know is that having 'African' listed as race is strange. That would be the same as listing my race as North American (instead of caucasian or cacasoid) Africa is a continent, not a race. That's just odd to me.

You made me think of something interesting. Since Obama is 1/2 white, and 1/2 black, why would his parents choose African as race anyway? In 1961 it certainly wouldn't have been to his benefit to be labeled an "African" when his mother could have simply put Caucasian since she was white and she was the one who had the baby.

I wonder if the whole disinfo here is to cover-up that his race was listed as Caucasian? There's enough "smoke" around this issue that I'm guessing that there is *some* fire somewhere. I guess Obama's camp thinks the CoB is sufficient to quell the rumors and move on.

Re the image online, it was 100% digitally edited as evidenced by the black rectangle over the cert. no. It's just a matter of what all was specifically edited. Imo, they erred in editing the scan in photoshop. They should have made a copy and blacked out the cert. no. with a marker or tape before scanning it.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

It is not strange... It is amazing how the tiniest minutiae gets you guys stirring.

Africans come from Africa. ...Asians from Asia... etc

Baracks father is African... What should we classify him as ???

Ohhhhh I get it.. you want to refer to him as the old caucasian scientists would of classified ...people like that..

NEGROID.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SavageHenry

Well in all reality we don't know what to call them. They have the biggest identity crisis of any race on the planet. Their one champion organization is the NAACP or national association for the advancement of COLORED people.

Now if you call them colored you are a racist.

They have BET or black entertainment television but if you call them black you get shot for that.

Negro used to be ok but now they declare war on their own neighborhoods if you call them that. Now it’s African American? Where does it end? It’s one giant tap dance. So I guess I will go back to the original which you just suggested until they figure it out...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well Barack is PART African American ...because he was born here and his daddy is from Africa..

He is also part WHITE...because his mommy is White.

I can't stand PC crap... but not the intent of it..

The different terms to referring to Africans ... Negro, Black, Colored, etc..

All stems from the embarrassment and compassion felt by those who KNOW history and wish to try to do something to rectify it.

The smorgass board of names they have it part of that attempt.

I find that as Americans.. very few of us are of Pure ethnic blood...

I am a MUTT... Italian, English, Hungarian and Native American... but I can say white... even though I have more first Nation peoples blood in me then do many of those that live on the Reservation...

Barack can't really say he is white even though he is HALF white... FFS the man has been a Christian for over 30 years and he can barely say that

Fact is we are American.. the melting pot means the melting and blending of cultures ...and anytime there is resistance to that blending.. there are problems.

It is like very lumpy gravy....

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Maybe he hasn't released it yet because his father is listed as being Arabic on his birth certificate as opposed to black?

Just a thought

Jemison

Not sure if it was mentioned or not, since I honestly didn't feel like reading through 18 pages to find out or not, but the labeling of arabic is a rather new concept that has arisen since the late 1970's, prior to that most middle eastern immigrants would just put caucasion down because arabic/middle eastern wasn't an option on census type questions.

Besides isn't is father from kenya or something?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexed

You're so mislead, I know allot of black people and I call them black and they call me white and nobody has ever been offended by this.

"Negro" just sounds stupid to me and "colored" is just simple stupidity as well, as if you or i am devoid of any color. however I don't think either of these words would be considered offensive if in the proper context.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by AnOldFriend]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnOldFriend
reply to post by Perplexed

You're so mislead, I know allot of black people and I call them black and they call me white and nobody has ever been offended by this.

"Negro" just sounds stupid to me and "colored" is just simple stupidity as well, as if you or i am devoid of any color. however I don't think either of these words would be considered offensive if in the proper context.
[edit on 15-6-2008 by AnOldFriend]

Oh ya? Then why all the names for these people? Black, African American, they even use the N word when talking to each other. Another thing... If colored is so silly why have the acronym NAACP then?

African American sounds silly to me. It actually sounds fairly un American. Are they African first? Why not American African?

In the end I agree with you, it is silly... Its school yard childish tactics but it’s THOSE people doing it not us... We have one name and its American. They have several and that should tell us something.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexed

Oh ya? Then why all the names for these people? Black, African American, they even use the N word when talking to each other. Another thing... If colored is so silly why have the acronym NAACP then?

African American sounds silly to me. It actually sounds fairly un American. Are they African first? Why not American African?

In the end I agree with you, it is silly... Its school yard childish tactics but it’s THOSE people doing it not us... We have one name and its American. They have several and that should tell us something.

You do realize there are a ton of names for white people as well? And if they wanna call each other the "N word" then what business is it of yours? Who are you to tell a certain people what they should be offended by? Anyway you may have noticed that there has been a push by some black people to get black people to stop calling each other the "n word."

NAACP, well probably because the people that started this org are just as ignorant as anybody who think white people have no color.

Most black people are not African American just like most white people aren't European American. And not American African or American European for the same reason.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AnOldFriend

AnOldFriend is right on.

Jessie Jackson says "African American"
White politiicans say "african american"

No black friends or associates of mine say it. Infact there's a few that say dont call me african, cuz "i aint from africa"

The term african american denies those black people NOT from africa, their heritage.

Its a racist label in that context.

Not all black people use n-word ---- stop generalizing to prove a point. Because the point you try to prove is debunked by your own generalizations.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Uh you do know that the n-word you are referring to is in-fact not racist but is merely a reference of where some black people come from.

This country is Nigeria as you should know - Niger which is part of the title of the country some blacks came from, I find harmless. Are you going to scream racist when someone from America is called a Yank, please grow up and stop being a child.

If Barak Obama becomes responsible for inducing havoc and becomes a traitor on his own country, do you think petty name calling is going to really matter...... please.

Id call him any name I want if the new President is responsible for the above regardless where he/she came from.

Unless you beleive in respecting potential traitors

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
FOUND SOMETHING!!!

I saw this on another thread on ATS about how humans are designed not to eat meat. This graphic has the EXACT same type of digital artifacts as the black laser lettering on Obama's Certificate of Birth.

Check it out!

Here's the original ATS Thread Where I got this graphic

This image was clearly created in some sort of digital editor, and it shows the EXACT same type of pixelation and distortion as the Obama CoB.

Now here are REAL scans that do not have digital artifacts:

Which one of these images is not like the other? The images created with a digital editor have artifacts, e.g., Obama's CoB, and the clean scans have NO artifacts.

Unless somebody can come up with a pretty convincing explanation, I'm taking this as strong evidence that the lettering in the Obama CoB was created in digital editor and not from being scanned!!!

[edit on 15-6-2008 by jamie83]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Actually Niger is a country all its own, and whether this is the origin of the word is beside the point. The word has taken on a meaning all its own separate from its origin. Just like the f-word for gay people.

And you may say whatever you want but you will have to deal with the repercussions as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I'm not sure what your video is supposed to mean.

Care to enlighten us, or add your observations as to why digitally created text has the same artifacts as the Obama CoB, but scans of text do not???

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Jamie, you should create a new thread showing this proof that you have laid out there. It is obvious the image Obama's Cert. is a fake. Anyone who works with graphics editors should know this, and if you don't, then, you just want to believe your hero wouldn't try to keep something this important from the public.

Obama's cert is a fake, and so it Obama.

Give 'er hell 4 eyes.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

I'm not sure what your video is supposed to mean.

Care to enlighten us, or add your observations as to why digitally created text has the same artifacts as the Obama CoB, but scans of text do not???

You know damn well what my video is "supposed" to mean... you edited your post to reflect mine...

What is truly hysterical.. is

NONE of those things .. are quite like the other thing...

Your hypothesis does not belong..

Its been shot down .. stepped on ..But you don't get it ...

And you wont before I finish my soooong!

[edit on 15-6-2008 by SavageHenry]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

It just doesn't make much sense to piece together a fake in PS when I am sure he could get a "perfectly legitimate" one made for him given his connections. Like i said earlier in this thread, why would this effect be around all the black areas of the document including the seal and the boarder? If i were going to fake a document like this i would use a scan of the actual document and edit the info, not start from scratch.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join