It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 Election Revealed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here is how the 2008 election will come down. Now there are 3 scenarios and I will explain each one.

Scenario 1: Obama Wins

There is alot of talk that Obama will win over McCain. There is also alot of talk that Hilary will be his VP. Now if he ends up choosing Hilary as his VP, then he will end up winning. He is telling everyone that he will change the country. But in reality he WON'T. You can see how the Global Elite worked it out, they are using a really convincing, nice, black man, to run the country. Our country has never had a black president. And if your wondering NO, I'm not racist. I don't mind a black president. Anyways, we have never had this before. So the American people become convinced that he will change the country. Just like HITLER did to Germany. He promised them he would get them out of the debt they were in from WWI. Now its happening here. Haven't you noticed the FEMA camps? The Marshall Law take over drills?? Its time to wake up. Obama will NOT change a thing. Its a lie. A better comparison to Hitler is Bush.

Scenario 2: Bush Stays

That's right, there is a huge chance that Bush will remain. Especially through the COG (Continuity of Government). The COG states, that if there is any natural disaster, or nuclear war that effects the country, then the Bush Administration will remain. Haven't you noticed all the Executive Orders Bush has signed to give him MORE POWER?? And now they are talking about, and most likely will attack Iran. Then people will start huge riots, possible a Second Revolution, and this time, thousands of Americans will be put into the FEMA camps.

Scenario 3: McCain Wins

If McCain wins, which most likely he won't, he will continue what Bush would have done. Yes, its that simple. War with Iran, basically what I just said about Bush, will happen.

This will all take us further into the Book of Revelations, because everything stated in the Book of Revelations (Bible) will happen.

If you have any thoughts, or anything you would like to add, please post and let me know. Also let me know what scenario you think is going to happen.

[edit on 6/15/2008 by furiousracer313]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by furiousracer313

here's a potential scenario for you to add

Obama is elected and changes a few things here and there, but ultimately doesnt live up to 100% of his promises. He goes down in the record books as the first black president, but ultimately no different than the other presidents, because he's a *spoiler alert* Politician

Ya know the most sickening part from the anti-obama crowd?
They can't debate him on his political standings. They have to attack his physical traits

He cant be a black president because he's a human being and worthy of the position......nooooooo, he has to be a puppet of a white man, right?

I heard someone say this once

Ignorance costs this country more money than all other government programs combined.

Reading anti-obama posts finally makes me see why so many black people have racial tension of their own

not that its justified, it just finally makes sense why.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What does it matter if who wins.First off Obama is not a Hilter,thats just not needed for a comparion.Second Obama wins and pull out the troops that leaves the Iraq unthinkable to imagine unstable.McCain wins which i think he has a better chance then Obama at least he has the experience to do some good.I like his views on foreign affairs,national security,and nuclear issues.

a good read on obama vs mccain
www.globalsolutions.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
...If you are going to SPAM your "pretty interesting" theories...

AT least get the BASIC FACTS correct ...

Hitler did not WIN because "everyone voted for him".. He received around 30% of the vote!.. He did not even get over 36% of the vote... then they burned the Reichstag down and he seized power...

There is no connection thus far to anything of the sorts in order to compare Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler... The only thing Adolf and Barack have in common are they both have White blood... as well as Minority Blood...

Who gives a sack of SHAT.. most human beings are mutts...

Bush and Hitler are a better comparison by a long shot.... they even have real connections to each other.

I am allowed to hope that Barack will be the one to assist us to turn this ship of state around... and I do.

I can take Number 2 and 3 though as well..

Although I would prefer Zombie Hoards...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Your right.. Bush is a better comparison, by a long shot. I was just trying to emphasize that Obama could be lieing, but then again, he could be telling the truth, and try and change America.. But, if he does this, the Global Elite will assassinate him, just like JFK...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well looking from the out side As i'm not American I think you guy's are screwed The one chance you had to change the way your country is going is now gone (Ron Paul ) But we all know that good people don't win and if they do they end up dead

The next best thing you might have is Obama But like some one said before If he starts making changes he is going to end up like JFK

At the end of the day It don't matter who gets in The people behind the curtain pull all the strings like a pupet Don't matter what country you live in this is the way it works and i think it sucks

Good luck

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by furiousracer313
Scenario 1: Obama Wins
Yep. He'll win and be the worst president this country has ever seen.

The Bildebergers want him to win and he has bamboozled the people into voting for him. He'll win ... and be the worst president this country has ever seen. Worse then Jimmy Carter. He has publicallly declared that he wants to disarm this nation and leave us vulnerable to every enemy we have. He will destroy the economy with his Windfall Profits Oil Tax (Carter tried that ... we all know what happened under Carter). Obamessiah is anti-second amendment. He is corrupt (Rezko). He is a liar (Uncle Wright, Ayers, Rezko, and even pingpong tourneys).

Scenario 2: Bush Stays
Impossible.

He couldn't pull it off and if he tried the people of this country would RIOT. Oh .. and if you've noticed .. as soon as McCain was declared the Republican Nominee Bush seems to have put himself on vacation.

Scenario 3: McCain Wins
Won't happen.

The Bildebergers have chosen Obamessiah.

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Ya know the most sickening part from the anti-obama crowd? They can't debate him on his political standings. They have to attack his physical traits

Attack his physical traits? Like his big ears or his ugly purple lips? Oh brother. Open your eyes buddy. There are PLENTY of threads here that expose Obama's corruption ,lies, and errors in judgement. Ya' know the most sickening part of the pro-obama croud? They keep claiming that the facts that expose Obamas corruption and lies are meaningless or smear ... but the fact is that they all show Mr. Change/Hope/Unity is NOT what he claims.

Originally posted by SavageHenry
...If you are going to SPAM ... Who gives a sack of SHAT.. most human beings are mutts....

Frankly YOU are spamming the board with your constant potty mouth.
Clean up your act... or go to summer school and leave us adults alone.

[edit on 6/15/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

Ya know the most sickening part from the anti-obama crowd?
They can't debate him on his political standings. They have to attack his physical traits

He cant be a black president because he's a human being and worthy of the position......nooooooo, he has to be a puppet of a white man, right?

Reading anti-obama posts finally makes me see why so many black people have racial tension of their own

not that its justified, it just finally makes sense why.

Why do you need to bring Obama's "blackness" into the discussion again, and make accusations of racism?

Anti-Obama does not mean somebody is racist. Anti-Obama means somebody actually thinks his proposed far-left liberal ideology is too far out of the mainstream that it would be hurt, not help, the country.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. WigginYa know the most sickening part from the anti-obama crowd?

It's kind of hard to debate the man on his political stances, considering he never talks about them. He rarely talks about what he wants to do as President, he just utters that same line over and over and over and over and over and over again.... "Change."

"Change" what? He hasn't talked about what he wants to change, just that he wants to "change." For all I know, his change means enslaving white people (joke.)

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Scenario 2: Bush Stays- Impossible.

He couldn't pull it off and if he tried the people of this country would RIOT

fLYERS, what people would riot? Just look at all that is happening under this tyrant and WHAT HAS ANYBODY DONE???
WHAT HAS CONGRESS DONE?
WHAT HAVE THE MASSES DONE?

Not a damn thing. And if this snake decides to stay, its the real grand finale in this horror show and we just have to find the right position to kiss out arses goodbye.

I beleive then, the only hope would be a full fledged invasion HERE by every other county.
Seems like a horrible finale but WE WILL NOT STAND UP TO GOVERNMENT.

Thats a given.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well all of those documents Bush has presented and signed, either in secret, or uncovered later, could just be for the next in office. One that the people trust, the one that hasn't screwed up if you will. Obama will most likely win because, but even if he doesn't McCain is on the same level, but again Obama seems to inspire "trust" and "change".

Once in office, everything seems to be alright and changes are being made for the better. Then when we all seem to be on track again and on top, all of a sudden a terrorist attack comes back into play. May be an even bigger one than 9-11. The economy may fall even. Whatever it takes to incite police state.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Scenario 2: Bush Stays- Impossible.
He couldn't pull it off and if he tried the people of this country would RIOT
fLYERS, what people would riot?

Just about everyone would be up in arms - IMHO. He has something like a 20% approval rating and the entire country is war-weary.

But like I said, he wouldn't do it. He's tired. He's used up. He's already on vacation. Just watching him for the past few months tells us that. Seriously .. I swear that when McCain got the nod from the republicans, then the Bush43 term pretty much ended.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

But like I said, he wouldn't do it. He's tired. He's used up. He's already on vacation. Just watching him for the past few months tells us that. Seriously .. I swear that when McCain got the nod from the republicans, then the Bush43 term pretty much ended.

Wait..

Bush has taken more vacation time then any president in history..

He goes to Washington for a few days then goes back to Crawford for the rest of the month... every month...month after month

Unless he has to go to a photo op.

He spends most of his day exercising..(cept for Golf.. as he gave that up for the WAR EFFORT!!.. but not Mountain Biking, Brush Cutting, Fishing, etc)...
Then he goes to bed at 9... but first he looks under the bed to make sure Saddamns WMD's arent under there....

new topics

top topics

join