It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help I have something on radar running real time and dont know how to save it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
That was strange, I was logged out then back in. pilot whales are doing it.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by earthman4]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

I can't seem to watch the loop...can somebody find a way to link it here or something?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's the sun... it's in this loop as well.

www.ssd.noaa.gov...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It looks like a scout. Alien craft surveying the area for suitable resources to harvest and examine. Like animals such as marine life and so on... The scale of the thing though is extreme. It could be the reflection of the sun, but it looks like some sort of cloak and the precipitation from the clouds are bouncing off it...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The thread title is misleading, I would suggest you change it so it read Satellite Image. And Radar is something that bounces sounds waves off an object.

But as for the light you are seeing its the reflection of the sun. If you watch the time, its proportional to the time of day where the sun would be in the sky.

There is no UFO, or alien craft. Its just a reflection.

In the future instead of jumping to a conclusion, try to do some research first.

If you really think that this is a UFO, you will see Jesus in wood grain.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Harvestfreak

I must say, that is the nicest, most respectfull, by far the most helpfull, and informative reply I have ever gotten. Thanks

As so many have politely pointed out, this is not radar. So sorry. I used the wrong term. I am sure that if I was half as smart as those who pointed this out, I would have been able to supply you with the correct scientific terminology. For those of you who have painfully suffered along through my uneducated laymans terms, yet still provided helpfull thoughts and ideas, thank you.

As I stated in a previous post, it seems it was a reflection off a strip of islands that sit just below the ocean surface. Quite facinating to me really. Somehow the pic I supplied last night dissapeared this morning during my computer troubles.

I am interested in why those particular lights that seemed to spiral around do not show up anymore. I figured I would be able to see it again today, but unfortunatly that was not the case. You can see the suns reflection, but those spirling lights were not there.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hi, Mrsdudara:

I noticed something else in the loop, at 20:00, in the center near the bottom. Something strange appears. I am including three images, the object in question is blocked in red, each a bit closer zoom than the previous. (Hope this works correctly)

Do you have any idea what it might be?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I saw that as well; the first thing that came to mind was a skull or face. But that's because I'm baked...actually, more than likely, it's a reflection of an object located 41 degrees north latitude of Cydonia.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Holy you guys found some intresting stuff here, weird glowing rings and now faces on there, I gotta drink another one and check this out in a jiffy!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It's the sun. Stu...........pid.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Haha, no I didn't see a face. I thought it looked more like a big bug or something, maybe it's a small sub? Not sure, but didn't think face at all, lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harvestfreak
And Radar is something that bounces sounds waves off an object.

Going to have to disagree with you on that one. RADAR stands for Radio detection and ranging. It uses a Radio Frequency or RF to send frequencies at the speed of light.

Sounds waves in the air which is lower density do not travel very well, sound waves are more used for higher density material like water/steel where they travel farther. (SONAR)

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Alright, I figured it was the suns reflection, but after yesterday now Im not so sure. No swirling lights.
There was what appeared to be the suns reflection, it was super bright off the coast of Mexico then faded as it went on. However, at the same time, the suns reflection was moving through the Gulf of Mexico. I didnt know that was possible.

As for the face, yes it does look that way. Im pretty sure it's just an island or a ship that happens to look that way though. Nice find
it was interesting to see that.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

Sweety, I would love to figure out how to save the loop so we could run it again. ET did a good job of saving some pics off it on pg 2. The one with the circle of lights there was spirling before it disapeared, in a rather odd way. Wish I could be of more help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join