It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be Riots!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081
What gets me is that if I say anything about African Americans I am labeled a racist. This is so far from the truth it unreal. The African community has been talking down to the white community for years and we have just let it slide. I can't count how many times I am called cracker, or whitey in public. There is ignorance on both sides of this equation.

As there is in all things. It's how one presents themselves that matters. One can wallow in ignorance or rise above it.

I respect every African American that takes a stand against the drug lords and gang bangers in their community and I will help them every chance I get for it.

Not to nit pick here but the drug lords are white. Ie Hell's Angels and they aren't exactly into affirmative action.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

You are the one who is taking up for them but, for what reason? They have rioted and will riot again. History tends to repeat itself. I'm not saying everyone of them will riot just some of them. Count my words I am right. Like I said Obama's preacher will be trying to incite these riots. He has not held his tongue back yet.

That's pretty disturbing man. Check the bold. Fairly dehumanizes who you're talking about.

Yes, and it eerily reminds me of Obama calling his grandmother a "typical white person" with experiences that have been "bred" into her.

Why is it disturbing when an ATS poster refers to "them" and "they" and not so disturbing when Obama bases an entire speech around the same concept?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

It will be not riots, if any riots they will be the results of elections that are again decided by the supreme court under devious reasons like 2000 and Bush.

America will not stand for that again.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

I was under the impression that the topic was "they" will riot when McCain wins, not "what Obama did". Silly me.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Boy oh boy. The conservatives are really scared aren't they?

As if it weren't bad enough that a liberal will more than likely be elected president, now it could be a black liberal.

This is truly your guys' worst nightmare, isn't it?

So let the hate machine roll forward. Start the name calling and ambushing, because they are the only tactics you know.

See you in November!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
It will be not riots, if any riots they will be the results of elections that are again decided by the supreme court under devious reasons like 2000 and Bush.

Not to argue with you, but I think anyone who values their safety will stay indoors on the night of the election and the first couple of days following it. I know I'm not taking any chances of being maimed or killed because a bunch of high ideals about the inherent goodness of my fellow man.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by jamie83

I was under the impression that the topic was "they" will riot when McCain wins, not "what Obama did". Silly me.

True. I thought the same thing until you brought up that you were disturbed by the OP's use of the pronouns "they" and "them". Then I thought you were open to discuss whether or not the use of these pronouns and stereotypes were generally disturbing.

I was just curious why you think it is dehumanizing when the OP uses these terms, but when Obama uses these same terms, and in fact builds an entire speech around them, it's not seen as disturbing.

And yes, this is totally on topic because the OPs point is that the blacks are going to riot if the election is close and McCain wins. Obama referenced the same underlying resentment in blacks in his "race" speech that the OP implies will be the cause of any possible riots.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I find it strange to lable Obama black. His skin is not black, he has little black culture in him and he sounds very white.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

I'm not scared of Obama winning, it's his losing that frightens me. I foresee a lot of rioting and miltary intervention come November. I hope you enjoy living in a police state afterwards..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Its not Conservative fear being referanced here, its past practices. If McCain is elected, the machine in Washington will fan the flames any and every way they can to incite the populace that they feel will do they're bidding. Unfortunatly it will be the black democratic party members who wll feel slighted by Obama loosing. Riots will be the outcome should this scenario occur. The inner cities will burn like they did when MLK was murdered. I saw this first hand. During the Rodney King debacle I had my truck shot at in Bridgeport Conn. My truck had 5 bullet holes in it. One was 6 inches from my head. This is not a joke. This prediction is real. The chances of it happening are large!!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

John McCain is going to win by a narrow margin without a doubt.

I disagree. It'll be Obama (or whatever DEM is sitting in the nominee seat).

As for the riots - Back in 2004 John Edwards wife mentioned that there would be riots if they didn't win. (she's a democraticundergrounder
) Those didn't happen.

Only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
Boy oh boy. The conservatives are really scared aren't they? As if it weren't bad enough that a liberal will more than likely be elected president, now it could be a black liberal.

:shk: back to calling those who don't want Obama 'racist' ... :shk:

It's so damn old.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What is frightening to me is that we are even having this discussion. Yes, I think there will be riots when Obama loses, but I think there will plenty of white people involved in this behavior as well. The entire staff of MSNBC will be in puddles of tears. Bloggers will rip their hair out. It won't be a pretty site at all. But I can't wait for it to happen.

I plan to stay home and keep my doors locked when its announced that McCain has won.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well looking at election riots from a different angle I have to say that Americas population are ready and itching for a big protest and riots.

Due to economic, financial and other factors that are eating Americans people budget and is not stop to it.

Perhaps the elections regardless of who win or lose will be the ignition to let frustrations against our government and our politicians go rampant.

We just have to wait and see.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Never said racist. Just pointing out what I see in the posts.

BTW, sorry about your Flyers. Pens 4 Flyers 1.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

So, like Rush Limbaugh, you are also dreaming of riots. You have to put that meme out there do you? You hope that just by suggesting it, that will leave an undesirable impression.

Wow, you guys are good. Thanks, for displaying your desperation.

I have a prediction of my own. I can't wait for the celebration that will come when Obama wins the election by a landslide.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

There is a difference in his statements and mine. I am not telling people to riot I'm just suggesting that they will. I don't dream for riots. That would be the same as dreaming for violence, death and destruction. Please don't put words in my mouth.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
All rioters must remember who the enemy is. The enemy is big oil.

If there were no big oil, there'd be no oil.

Oil doesn't emerge from the ground in sufficient amounts to supply the world's demand. It takes capital to drill for it, transport it, refine it and transport it again.

If you don't like big oil, stop buying petroleum products.

If enough people did that, big oil would become no oil.

Be sure to contact the rest of the world to go along with your plan though or it will all be for naught.

[edit on 2008/6/10 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Obama is the best change away from Illuminati control. He will be elected and help reveal the already in the works plan to soon force the government to disclose the Illuminati secrets with our currupt CIA.

Imagine the government revealing that the CIA has done things like assasinate JFK, set up and pull off the whole 9-11 incident, and team up with the Middle Eastern oil countries to hide the water powered car invention since the 1970's and make trillions of dollars off the oil ever since.

The country would be in an UPROAR OF DISAPPROVEMENT if they knew the truth. For some reason, the population doesn't "know the truth" unless they hear it from an official government statement through the news and media dispite the fact that with just a little investigating the truth is very clear and obvious!

[edit on 10-6-2008 by realanswers]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This should help get my point across. He himself has stated it. This is something that the naysayers cannot ignore.

www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join