It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be Riots!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So there is no comment on this news story. This is stuff that he said in his own speech. You can't tell me him saying this is not telling African Americans that it is OK to riot. If he gets enough of a following it could become really serious. These will not be like the riots in Los Angeles these will be scattered across the nation.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

Great find Eric, but I doubt you'll get many replies to it because it's controversial. Obama will simply get another free pass on this issue as well.

I'm so tired of hearing otherwise intelligent people, and the MSM making excuses for this guy's piss poor judgement and lack of character.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Why shouldnt there be riots?

We only see what the government does,we see as they do and want to do the same as they do....

its ok for our government to drop bombs over seas but itsnt ok to start a riot?

understand this,if we never show the evil then how could we ever do evil?

we expose evil all over the media and expect it not to happen?

the only riots i see,if when the people realise that theyre the puppets!

why do you need a president for?
same reason in why you need a GOD!

to control you!

Politics are no different then your street gang in every major city!

you want people to change?
then delete every politician!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I honestly hope that all those who cry racist get the CRAP beat out of them by the ones they hold in such high esteem.

I too am waiting for the riots. It has nothing to do with race YET EVERYTHING to do with race. You don't see white, yellow or brown people rising up and burning their own neighborhoods.......Yet the blacks do it every some 20-30 years and I'm a "racist" for pointing it out.

When people riot in other parts of the world, they usually take their agnst out on their respective government. When a riot happens in America, it's usually a race riot where they attack people of different color. This has in the past century been blacks attacking everyone else.

There are exceptions, usually riots started by some sporting event that cause people of all color to flip out. They usually trash a street and parked cars. You don't see 10 white guys beating up on one black dude.

And before I get demonised, I went to a "Historically Black" school and I KNOW DAMN WELL how they feel about everyone that isn't black. The "reverse racism" gets a free pass everytime yet I am made out to be the devil for stating facts.....and being a white male.

I for one, am an equal oportunity racist. I hate pretty much everyone of every color: my own race (ESPECIALLY) included. EVERYONE is considered useless to me until they prove otherwise. I am beyond race, everyone is suspect!

And another thing:
I am sick and tired of paying for the actions of the KKK and Neo Nazis.
I didn't own slaves, I didn't burn any crosses and I don't terrorize ANYONE. Yet because I am white, I seem to "owe" something to everyone else of color.....Thats just BS in my book!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So just exactly what else is it that the Black Community wants government to do?
They have equal rights. Judging by the number of black kids on the street getting into trouble, it doesn't seem that they are taking advantage of the opportunity presented to them. (oops 3 pronouns, sorry)

What is Obama's solution?

Personally, I don't think Obama will win. This whole scene is a set up for the purpose of inciteing the suggested riots. His use ot the word "riot" 9 times in his speech is/was a powerful suggestion to the subconscious minds of his listeners. That is they way it is done. Repeat, repeat, repeat, but buryed in other rhetoric to distract the conscious mind.
This is indeed a sorry and frightening situation.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by OhZone]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
wow,you cry about race riots but too dumbfounded to see that we"AMERICANS" invade every country!now that is RACIST!

please,lets look at the tail and not the .

lets blame black folks for americas *SNIP* ups?

how about start blaming yourself for choosing these liar a55 presidents for 300 years straight!

Moderator-Note: Please review this link: Automatic Censors

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug
wow,you cry about race riots but too dumbfounded to see that we"AMERICANS" invade every country!now that is RACIST!

please,lets look at the tail and not the .

lets blame black folks for americas fvck ups?

how about start blaming yourself for choosing these liar a55 presidents for 300 years straight!
[edit on 10-6-2008 by meanmug]

Now that is just plain ignorant. There are over 120+ countries on this planet.....we invaded 2. Race had nothing to do with either. I can understand a "war for oil" argument, but "war for race"??? Thats just bordering on retardation.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
we invaded only 2?

have you ever left your block?

we are the ones that go and *snip* up everyone life!

we turn their cavehomes into science,we take no land to turn it into PROFITS!

only 2?

if your country doesnt have science,we will come and make it into science.

NOT OIL!

ITS ABOUT SCIENCE!

OIL IS RECYCLED AND NEVER RUNS OUT!JUST LIKE WATER!
our earth creates our oil!
RECYCLED OVER AND OVER!
NO END UNLESS THE EARTH BLOWS UP!

GET IT YET?
NOT OIL BUT SCIENCE!

Learn something!

[edit on 10-6-2008 by meanmug]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/28/2008 by maria_stardust]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

You are getting completely off topic. This was about rioting from African Americans not foreigners. I mentioned no such thing about that.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
DONT BLAME BLACK FOLKS FOR AMERICAS FVCK UP'S!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
OK, enough with the swearing and censor circumvention please.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Did anybody on this thread blame African Americans for America's mess ups. No we didn't at all. We are simply referring to an action that is most likely going to happen in the future.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well,how can you blame black folks on anything?

the Jews brought them here as slaves,black folks didnt come here like every other race HAD the chance too!

every race HAD the choice to come here,BLACK FOLKS WAS BROUGHT HERE BY SLAVES!

get it yet?

and by the way,these same jews/assyrians still run this country!

and yes tis goes on topic in showing how could you ever blame BLACK FOLKS FOR AMERICAS [snip] UP'S?

HYPOCRITES!

Mod edit:

Originally posted by intrepid
OK, enough with the swearing and censor circumvention please.

It's been asked nicely once already.

Peace

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Well,how can you blame black folks on anything?

the Jews brought them here as slaves,black folks didnt come here like every other race HAD the chance too!

every race HAD the choice to come here,BLACK FOLKS WAS BROUGHT HERE BY SLAVES!

get it yet?

and by the way,these same jews/assyrians still run this country!

and yes tis goes on topic in showing how could you ever blame BLACK FOLKS FOR AMERICAS [snip] UP'S?

HYPOCRITES!

And still more ignorance. Jews didn't bring the blacks over here....thats just RACIST. The DUTCH brought them over here and the English continued it.

Another fact is that MOST of the slaves that where brought here where SOLD by their OWN tribesmen.

Reading is fundamental....No one is blaiming any race for our problems.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Example #1

"So just exactly what else is it that the Black Community wants government to do? "

why does it have to be black community?

last i saw,its every race thats fed up with this jewish/assyrian barbarian style of our government!

NOT JUST BLACK COMMUNITY!

I AM WHITE!

we as the people,knows whats really goin on....

The Dutch?

yeah just like when the jewish/assyrians taught ROMANS SCIENCE TOO?

or when the jew/assyrians rape italian women while the males were at war and blamed it on black folks too....

i wonder how some on you people get your history lessons and FROM WHO?

blame yourself before ever pointing a finger about ANYTHING even riots!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

I since alot of anger in your posts. You may want to calm down and think about your posts before posting them. If you continue this way you are going to get yourself in trouble. This is meant to be an intelligent discussions and you are turning it barbaric. Please for your own sake stop.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Actualy it was THE ARABS who went and caught the African and SOLD them to the Dutch and Spanish And Portuguese who in turn brought them here! Sorry but I had to put this genius on ignore!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Example #1

"So just exactly what else is it that the Black Community wants government to do? "

why does it have to be black community?

last i saw,its every race thats fed up with this jewish/assyrian barbarian style of our government!

NOT JUST BLACK COMMUNITY!

I AM WHITE!

we as the people,knows whats really goin on....

The Dutch?

yeah just like when the jewish/assyrians taught ROMANS SCIENCE TOO?

or when the jew/assyrians rape italian women while the males were at war and blamed it on black folks too....

i wonder how some on you people get your history lessons and FROM WHO?

blame yourself before ever pointing a finger about ANYTHING even riots!

So how again is your example claiming that we are blaiming the Black community for our problems?

Just where exactly did YOU go to school? Seems that you skipped reading comprehension day.
I stand corrected on the Dutch, it was the Portuguese that did most of it.

africanhistory.about.com...

ETA: You must have skipped history class as well. We have been electing presidents for only 230 years.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by bismarcksea]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I agree there will be riots if Obama does not win and I have been saying this for some time now. However, I think he will win so we don't need to worry about this. Just because someone predicts this does not make them a racist or that it is a racist statement. I am white and most everyone I know is white and none of them are racists. I think there really is only a small handful of whites in the U.S. that are actually racist.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
yes,now we get our beliefs from websites from others who teach you....

jew/assyrians sent slaves into america....
same people who did it since day 1 assyrians1

common sense summerians/assyrians,get it yet or is common sense too hard.

and why would i get in trouble by anyone....
i do nothing wrong,i see what i do as in what every does,that is argue1

in trouble for that....

i see many others who do what i do,dont blame me now for freedom of speech1 and knowing how to use it.

if im in trouble then 3/4 of this website is too,what trouble us all for using our right....

ok government person,please show me how to use my rights,pretty please

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join