It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be Riots!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I can almost predict the future without question. John McCain is going to win by a narrow margin without a doubt. But, the real proplem will be the riots that will take place after they announce John McCain the winner. Does Rodney King ring a bell or the looting and raping of innocent people during hurricane katrina. For god sakes they were shooting at the rescue helicopters that were there to save them. I do not want these riots to occur but, they in fact will without question. Even if Obama has nothing to do with it, his crazy preacher will most likely try to incite these riots. I predict that this will happen.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
All rioters must remember who the enemy is. The enemy is big oil.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Even if that is the enemy they will go into these riots blindly and without just cause. People riot because of uncontrolled anger not for a resonable cause. There is no reasonable cause to riot. Riots only hurt innocent people in the process.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What's scary is that the "threat" of "civil unrest" was repeatedly mentioned as justification for why Hillary shouldn't have taken her fight to the convention. I can't tell you how many times I heard talking heads lay out the scenario that somehow if the super delegates put Clinton over the top it would lead to possible "civil unrest" in the black community.

At the time it came across as veiled threats and extortion. The implication was that the super delegates better not exercise their own free choice and instead back Obama or else there would be trouble in the black community.

I have no doubt that a similar dynamic is possible in the GE. In fact, I would count on Obama and his campaign to do the same thing to McCain as they did to Clinton. ANY perceived slight or racially based comments will be turned into a ugly accusation of racism. Count on it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I am not drawing the connections here. What on Earth makes YOU, sir swami, so convinced of riots happening over this old geezer? I'd just say "there goes the neighborhood" and get in my low-mileage gas guzzler and drive my fat ass to work. But riot? Mccain is nowhere near that controversial! Nice try - now go get a breakfast burrito and sit at your computer like a good sheepman.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Rioting will not help. Rioting will just make those in power create more laws to stop and incarcerate anyone they see as a threat. You can not fight violence with violence. It's frustrating,but if history teaches us anything,it is this.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
That is a shame too. When people are scared to act freely because of one groups actions. Isn't that taking away from our democracy. But, I feel that they will not care about if they will riot or not in the election in November. Maybe thats what all of those supposed camps that everyone is talking about are for.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

Do you insight images of Rodney King and Katrina because they both mainly included African Americans?

Could it be because you said you wouldn't vote for Obama because he was black and ASSUME that whenever black people get upset they riot?

What a biggot...

Take the recent detective shooting in NYC. Any riots? No.

The south lost the Civil War, man. Let it go...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by TruthWithin]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by chetinglendalevillage

Because in past history they have rioted. What makes you think that they won't. This is the first time that the black community has had a chance of putting an African American into office. They are not going to like losing when they were that close.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081
reply to post by chetinglendalevillage

Because in past history they have rioted. What makes you think that they won't. This is the first time that the black community has had a chance of putting an African American into office. They are not going to like losing when they were that close.

WOW. Your timing in posting that couldn't have been better. (See my post directly above)

DENY, don't SUPPLY ignorance.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

You are the one who is taking up for the black community but, for what reason? They have rioted and will riot again. History tends to repeat itself. I'm not saying everyone of them will riot just some of them. Count my words I am right. Like I said Obama's preacher will be trying to incite these riots. He has not held his tongue back yet.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by eric52081]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

Oh c'mon man. Give me a break. Do you really believe what you are saying or are you just trying to get people pissed off?

Let's look at two recent examples. The Jenna 6 and the NYC Detective Shootings.

NO RIOTS. So how can you even say that history repeats itself?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin

Take the recent detective shooting in NYC. Any riots? No.

I think two of the cops who did the shooting were black. It's sort of hard to riot in the name of black justice when the accused and the victims are black.

And the Jenna 6? The racial "injustice" was black kids beat a white kid into oblivion, and the beef was that the prosecutor was too hard on the black kids and did nothing to the white kids who hung a noose from a tree. What was there to riot over?

And the OP is not saying anything that the MSM didn't say about Clinton attempting to take her fight to Denver. It was mentioned almost daily that if the fight went to Denver, and the super delegates "overturned" the "will of the voters," there may be riots at the convention.

Every time I heard this it sounded like a veiled threat to me.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by jamie83]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Obama has no chance of winning the election, and the rioting will begin in earnest soon afterwards as you've predicted Eric. This is exactly what the PTB want so they can institute martial law across the country.

I'm definitely not looking forward to November..

[edit on 6/10/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

I live in Louisiana and the reason they didn't have riots at the Jenna Six was because they had almost every state trooper in the state in that little town. There were fights in Jenna but, no riots. Another reason there were no riots at the Jenna Six was because the prosecutor dropped the charges down. They got what they wanted. They used the scare tactic again.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
Let's look at two recent examples. The Jenna 6 and the NYC Detective Shootings.

NO RIOTS. So how can you even say that history repeats itself?
You're right. There was no rioting over the NYC detective trials, but it wasn't for a lack of trying on Al Sharpton's part. As for the Jenna Six trial, it's like Eric said, way too many police, and they got there way.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
All rioters must remember who the enemy is. The enemy is big oil.

Rioters don't give a flying pansy-styled *snipe* who the real enemy is.

It's a display of anger and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I take offense to the OP's logic.

Let me see if this logic applies somewhere else.

When whites get upset in Louisiana, they like to copulate with their siblings, drive around in pick up trucks and shoot at things.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081
You are the one who is taking up for them but, for what reason? They have rioted and will riot again. History tends to repeat itself. I'm not saying everyone of them will riot just some of them. Count my words I am right. Like I said Obama's preacher will be trying to incite these riots. He has not held his tongue back yet.

That's pretty disturbing man. Check the bold. Fairly dehumanizes who you're talking about.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What gets me is that if I say anything about African Americans I am labeled a racist. This is so far from the truth it unreal. The African community has been talking down to the white community for years and we have just let it slide. I can't count how many times I am called cracker, or whitey in public. There is ignorance on both sides of this equation. Im tired of not being able to voice my opinion without being called a racist. I respect every African American that takes a stand against the drug lords and gang bangers in their community and I will help them every chance I get for it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join