It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be Riots!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It seems to me that some people in this thread have been pulling the race card just because they can and there is no need in that. I do not deny that there are some very outwardly racist people posting on here but the way to get past these people to to just ignore them. Also can anyone give me an example of a race of people that are not inherantly racist....

With that said there is one thing that everyone on this thread has forgotten, or either was to afraid to say.....

The most tribalistic, depraved and purely evil group of people on this planet are the young, white males. (I know because I used to be one.) Hell they will even turn on each other at the drop of a hat, with absolutely no concept of community, family or togrtherness.

Will there be riots? I believe that there will be but not for most of the reasons stated on this board. I believe that the riots will be incited no matter who wins the election. Who do you think will cause these riots if Obama wins you ask. No doubt if he wins the black community will celebrate to some degree (as they should) it is out of this celebration that a few well placed racist comments will be made by ignorant people thusly sparking rage in an already excited group of people.

I am not a racist person I am a realist, besides I am not pointing my finger at any particular race cause we all know that every race has people that can act like total idiots at any given moment.

JMO

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's to bad that most of our society is poor and uneducated. Race, age, sex, have little to nothing to do with any of this. Nothing was equal or ever made equal to begin with. If there are riots, they will be by poor, uneducated people who feel there are no other means left to them but to riot. I won't blame them if they do. We rely don't have many other options. Some "club" has control of the government. It's to obvious, want examples; Every time, and i mean every time- when the chips are down and our eyes shift tward the government, one of the members will act as fall guy or a situation is used to avert our attention. If you want real examples....Then you are already to blind to see. If you know what i am saying then you can see and the examples flow through your own mind. It is very hard to open someones eyes to truth. Just take comfort in your own ability and make a place, like they whant us to and watch. It will be interesting anyway and they control to much for us to do anything about.

Maybe i am one of them, they use every method. Acting like one of you, or sacrificing one of there own politicaly or publicly to help keep the focus off the rest of the group. The idea is to control the masses and keep them just happy enough not to riot in any numbers that would even amount to anything.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
And then the economic crisis hit, Obama is well on his way to the White House and the question becomes what the white people would do of Obama gets elected?

After all they have been told that he is a terrorist, a liar, a traitor and he is trying to steal the election with his ACORN cronies. The McCain supporters are already saying during campaign stops that Obama is a muslim, they call him with the N word, they say he should be killed, he is a terrorist, a traitor, etc.

The seeds of fear, violence and hatred are already planted in their heads. How they are going to react? That seems to be the question right now.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by TruthWithin

Take the recent detective shooting in NYC. Any riots? No.

I think two of the cops who did the shooting were black. It's sort of hard to riot in the name of black justice when the accused and the victims are black.

And the Jenna 6? The racial "injustice" was black kids beat a white kid into oblivion, and the beef was that the prosecutor was too hard on the black kids and did nothing to the white kids who hung a noose from a tree. What was there to riot over?

And the OP is not saying anything that the MSM didn't say about Clinton attempting to take her fight to Denver. It was mentioned almost daily that if the fight went to Denver, and the super delegates "overturned" the "will of the voters," there may be riots at the convention.

Every time I heard this it sounded like a veiled threat to me.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by jamie83]

Actually the racial injustice in the Jena 6 case was that days before the black kid beat up the white kid, some white kids beat a black guy with glass bottles and only got probation, yet the kid who kicked another kid was being charged with assault with a deadly weapon, the weapon being his shoe. Same crime different punishment.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
All rioters must remember who the enemy is. The enemy is big oil.

Wrong. The real enemy is government corruption. Dems AND Reps. They are both lobbied to by big oil, tobacco, etc. both parties are ultimately controlled by ALL big corporations, not just oil.

Make the govt what it was supposed to be when we wrote the Constitution... SMALL!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I still have a dream, one day all of us "normal" people in the world, stand up together as one and get rid of the manipulators. I really dont know why we are still taking this outrageous injustice so silently. lets get mars livable as soon as possible and than send them with with an oneway ticket ,all their weappons and # towards it.....

[edit on 25-10-2008 by mae_thoranee]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
All that I know Is living by the nations capital. Right outside DC. People are not happy. white black asian hispanic... anything. And I could Seriously see riots happening. not by the poor and un-educated, but just by the average person who is fed up with this whole situation we are in. Working in dc, and fairly close to the whitehouse (dupont circle) and living like 600ft from NE DC which isnt fun right now. I can say as a white male. That people of all races and religions are fed up. Cab drivers say if McCain wins they will leave. people are just angry here. looking for an answer. And people around the capital are resting hopes on Obama. HARD. And In my opinion, There will be enough people just in the DC Metro to cause a scene with their anger...
but just my 2 cents

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Wow some real kool-aid drinkers here....There will be riots whether Obama wins OR loses

The kool-aid you've been drinking is 'diversity', and that's easy to drink when you live out in the suburbs amongst other docile lemmings ...Ive always found the ones who preach the loudest for forced diversity are often the furthest away from it...I suggest you take up residency in south side chicago & experience it first hand

Racism can be explained very simply...If you have to go to Jail, who will you pal around with off the bat? exactly...you find out quickly that in the can, there is no 'tolerance' and you stick with your kind, thats how it works

everyone seems to know this except the docile whites, who are the only ones that are told that solidarity and self-recognition as a people is 'evil' & 'hate', while everyone else is encouraged to bring along with them ultra-racial nationalism

yes, there will be riots, yes there will be pogroms, the crime will skyrocket once the economy collapses, and you'll see then how far diversity brings you

Call me racist, doesn't really bother me, the Scarlet letter R is really just a tool to silence dissent, when really the statistics show the obvious

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Riots. There may be some scuffling after election day...no matter who wins or loses. This isn't going to be the big one though. The BIG ONE will come when we all realize that the US dollar isn't worth crap anymore. You can't print the money our goverment has printed and not expect inflation to happen. It's insane what they have been doing.

I almost feel sorry for whomever gets elected President....people hate Bush now..but they are reallly going to hate our next President. The winner might end up actually being the loser in this regard. Once the loser sees exactly how much S*** has hit the fan they'll realize that maybe losing wasn't so bad after all.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Which is maybe what they know already and so they might be preparing for this. I must admit this is the scariest US election era I have ever had to witness. I am on the edge of my seat as all the events unfold for this and the crisis around the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
THOSE WHO GIVE UP ESSENTIAL LIBERTIES FOR TEMPERARY SAFETY DESERVE NEITHER LIBERTY NOR SAFETY.
-BENJAMIN FRANKLIN-

AMERICA WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED FROM THE OUTSIDE, IF WE FALTER AND LOSE OUR FREEDOMS IT WILL BE BECAUSE WE DESTROYED OURSELVES.
-ABRAHAM LINCOLN-

I would like to say yes I am prepared for what is to come. I would like to say there will not be any riots. There will not be anything out of the normal take place. I will say that if the NEOCONS take the house we (as a country) will be put into a situation that will cause a complete melt down of everything from foreign policy and we will become slaves to the NWO. WW3 will be a thing we will live with for years. And no i do not believe "The War on Terror" is WW3. It frieghtens me as a soldier that we as a country won't leave the rest of the world alone. We are not global police, but out foreign policy makes it so. I also want to say that the democratic party is going to make us a very poor nation that relies on big oil and big government and national ID cards more so than the republicans.

All these NEOCONS believe that they are right and that is the truth. If you haven't noticed noone during the debates mentioned the constitution except one person, that everyone else sneared at.

I believe people of this country will not riot, and will not put the president in harm, i believe the inside government will take care of what needs to be taken care of. I do believe that the Illuminati controls everything and sets everything into motion. I also believe that there is so much more going on that we will not ever understand until the world we know of today doesn't exist. America will fall, we will listen when its to late.

Our country has been taken over by fear and disinformation, we have been brainwashed and baited for the end of the corrent era. I'm sorry for all who believe we can change our destiny, but its to late. Even if the rest of the world decides that we really are the greatest country the world has ever seen by the end of the next few years, we will still fall. These walls can not hold the cruption, the lies, and the threat to the people by the government any longer. THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE US FREE.

THOSE WHO GIVE UP ESSENTIAL LIBERTIES FOR TEMPERARY SAFETY DESERVE NEITHER LIBERTY NOR SAFETY.
-BENJAMIN FRANKLIN-

AMERICA WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED FROM THE OUTSIDE, IF WE FALTER AND LOSE OUR FREEDOMS IT WILL BE BECAUSE WE DESTROYED OURSELVES.
-ABRAHAM LINCOLN-

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

a sports team ,wins, ...riot
a sports team , looses, ...riot
a verdic agenst,for,...them...riot
i have no answers.
do you?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
obviously the way this thread is going, it doesn't matter WHO wins there will be riots

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It does seem that way. Heavy chemtrails over Chicago today......lots and lots.

reply to post by indigothefish

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Not that I'm a fan, but Obama is going to win, and by a wide margin.

Conservatives will not be happy, but I don't see riots. If the vote went the other way, the cities would burn.

Down the road a couple of years, I can see just as much hatred for Obama as president as there is today for Bush.

While people saw Bush as a threat to the country, people will see Obama as a threat to their way of life, that will get you a lot more hatred.

One thing you can be assured of, is that Euopean news crews will search the entire United States for any redneck who is prepared to throw a brick through a window post election.

Stereotypes must be satisfied

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This talk about riots is absurd. First, the people that would riot don't vote, okay? These people, of any race, are busy smoking their crack and looking for their next fix. Next, why would the people riot when they've engaged non-violent participation via the voting process.

ATS is proof positive that all people, of whatever category, are a bunch of idiots.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Telegraph – UK

Interesting article stating that police say the intense public interest and historic nature of the vote could lead to violent outbreaks if people are unhappy with the results, encounter problems casting their ballots or suspect voting irregularities.

In other words - the black people will riot if the black guy doesnt' get elected. That's what this story says.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join