It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be Riots!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
All rioters must remember who the enemy is. The enemy is big oil.

The enemy is a psychotic group of individuals running everything from the shadows. I truely wish that it was just big Oil.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Um dude, just F.Y.I. you signed up for this web site right? Ok, by doing so you agreed to their terms and conditions right? right. go back and read what you agreed to. it isnt rocket science, and i am sure even you can understand that.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I disagree on this one.

This election will consist of candidates that people don't trust. I don't think many people trust Obama. I don't think many people trust McCain and I know most people don't trust the Clintons.

Whoever is elected, I believe the losing party will throw their hands up and say "This was to be expected, it was a horrible election year!" The Democrats will blame Clinton for dividing the party by staying in the election for so long. Republicans will blame themselves for not producing any quality candidates.

The only people that will try to incite riots if Obama loses are the Al Sharptons, Rev. Wrights and Jesse Jacksons of the world. And maybe a couple of drunk actors from Hollywood.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by sos37]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Uhmm..... what makes you think there's going to be riots?

Obama's going to win it.

And if there are riots. well i'm not worried. They know how to deal with rioters here in miami. we ahve the experience. and if someone does decide to riot.
I'll grab my paint gun and join in with the police.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

The only people that will try to incite riots if Obama loses are the Al Sharptons, Rev. Wrights and Jesse Jacksons of the world.

And if they try and incite riots they should be dealt with accordingly. Inciting a riot is no small offense. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have repeatedly gotten away with doing this with no action to them. It is time that we stop letting these Reverends do this.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well I hope McCain doesnt win, however if he does win i will be the one rioting I am sooooo more than done with this country if we elect Bush jr. jr. McCain will be just as horrible as Bush is and I swear to god I would rather die than be an American at the moment of McCain taking the office.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by caballero]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
When the people are divided, those in power win!

Will there be riots if Obama barely loses? Probably. And I really don't think that it is racist to make such a claim. I think that most people realize that something is very wrong, but they get goated by the MSM into placing the blame on the wrong people. Politicians = Puppets. The reason that the two major political parties are so different is to present the illusion of choice. Follow the money trail and it becomes obvious that public opinion is shaped not formed. Segments of the population are angered on purpose since it divides. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

I must say that all the rights people enjoy today come from riots. If there were no riots and revolutions we would still be slaves on the nobleman's land. Same thing about the 8 hour work day, voting in the first place, then voting for all not only for the rich, then women voting. (Today voting has become "their" tool , to keep us thinking we control stuff)
America fighting for it's independence was also a riot

[edit on 10-6-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
"When the people are divided, those in power win!"

Well,it looks like they will win again....
and again and again....

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnotherPoster
When the people are divided, those in power win!

Will there be riots if Obama barely loses? Probably. And I really don't think that it is racist to make such a claim. I think that most people realize that something is very wrong, but they get goated by the MSM into placing the blame on the wrong people. Politicians = Puppets. The reason that the two major political parties are so different is to present the illusion of choice. Follow the money trail and it becomes obvious that public opinion is shaped not formed. Segments of the population are angered on purpose since it divides. Just my 2 cents.

This post, and others like it, should be required reading for everybody on the planet.

Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think you underestimate the complacency of Americans. Look for an uproar, but I don't see riots taking place. Not for political reasons. Don't get me wrong ... I wish something like this would happen to wake America up, but I just don't see it. Not when there's American Idol and the Bachelorette on TV.

I predict Bush, via Israel, will launch an attack on Iran after November. That, or he'll take a tip from Musharaf and postpone the elections because of an "attack" - then hold onto power after he's suppose to step down. More than likely he'll summon Israel to atack Iran, though.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081
I can almost predict the future without question. John McCain is going to win by a narrow margin without a doubt. But, the real proplem will be the riots that will take place after they announce John McCain the winner. Does Rodney King ring a bell or the looting and raping of innocent people during hurricane katrina. For god sakes they were shooting at the rescue helicopters that were there to save them. I do not want these riots to occur but, they in fact will without question. Even if Obama has nothing to do with it, his crazy preacher will most likely try to incite these riots. I predict that this will happen.

I agree with completely on the riots. Riots will occur after the inaguaration or rather after when martial law ensues. Though I have a hunch they will be will be a catalyst for martial law. So I say riots first. I don't know what will cause them to break out. My guess would be an economic downfall.

I am not so sure McCain will come out victorious though. He seems to be lacking in the race and if you watch closely Obama seems to "inspire" more individuals, but either way they both seem to be apart of the bigger plan and it doesn't seem to matter who will win at this point to me.

Also....For the horde! I play World of Warcraft myself. Sorry I had to add that bit in.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This thread clearly shows just how racist this country still is. Not that anyone had any doubt, but its good to see whites show their true faces for once without all the world peace bs and anti-nwo crap you usually see here.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ya know, its NOT just the Anglo-Saxon europeans that feel that this is going to happen. Many African Americans that have taken advantage of the gifts here in this country and don't want to be dragged down by the ones who refuse to, believe that this will happen. Racist???? Maybe but the fact is there is, and gladly, a black middle class thats flourishing here. Small business owners that will be the targets of this rioting,if it happens!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
This thread clearly shows just how racist this country still is. Not that anyone had any doubt, but its good to see whites show their true faces for once without all the world peace bs and anti-nwo crap you usually see here.

Clearly since the thread, or rather topic, is about riots I don't see anything racist my good man.

Let's calm down and have a nice cup of tea/coffee and keep ignorance far from the thread.

Just believe that rioting is possible and if it may happen keep your mind open and I hope you will not resort to blaming the world's crisis on racial affiliation. We are all in this together and it would be a shame to lose even one person.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Rioting will not help. Rioting will just make those in power create more laws to stop and incarcerate anyone they see as a threat. You can not fight violence with violence. It's frustrating,but if history teaches us anything,it is this.

This is so true! We need to do things differently this time, so we can actually have a future! Violence has never been, nor will it ever be an answer to anything.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnforgiveableSin

Clearly since the thread, or rather topic, is about riots I don't see anything racist my good man.

Let's calm down and have a nice cup of tea/coffee and keep ignorance far from the thread.

Just believe that rioting is possible and if it may happen keep your mind open and I hope you will not resort to blaming the world's crisis on racial affiliation. We are all in this together and it would be a shame to lose even one person.

I know rioting is possible, but targetting a group of people to be held responsible for "possible rioting" isnt racist? Here's a rebuttal for you. Obama will win the election by a tiny margin, and when he does whites will riot. Since "history tends to repeat itself" has been thrown around on this thread so much, have fun reading about the history of riots that whites have participated in.

History of Riots

p.s. I'm calm, having a good laugh actually.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Stating the obvious is not rascist by any stretch of the imagination I'm afraid. Protesting is fine, but when it deteriorates into wanton vandalism, looting, rape, and murder as it typically does, I have a real problem with it. How does hurting innocent people change anything? All you promote is more hatred and more violence.

I don't remember Ghandhi or the Dali lama ever advocating vandalism, theft, rape, or murder by their followers do you? For that matter I don't remember the militia men during the American Revolution doing these things either.

[edit on 6/10/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think it has been said.. people don't need a reason to riot just a place. Having said that I believe that there has been enough oppression in the US to make just about anyone want to riot. If given the chance to speak up about what they really want and believe, people riot,because they are angry. Thats what repressing anger causes. People lash out, instead of speaking up before it's too late. The people want to be heard and all this time they haven't been listend to. So they want to make sure that they are clearly understood. Riots don't solve anything, but it probably makes the rioters feel better, for a bit... if they live through the riot.

Raping there is no excuse for, ever.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join