It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jews Are Behind The Plot!!! (read for yourself before you judge)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by mybigunit

Well i agree that dual citizenship for people in the government is very problematic. It can create (and probably is creating) dual loyalties issue. But be fair about it - only Israeli citizenship is wrong? Only Israeli spies are caught? Americans of Irish origin helped IRA. Is it less problematic? Is Irish lobby not influencing US politics? Chinese lobby? Politics is a game of influences. Of course if a person disregards interests of his own country and promotes interests of another - it is wrong. Once again - only Jews? Zionist or not.
However if someone thinks that pictures of American president in Mosque or the same American president with (God forbid!) Jews (in black clothes with hats that certainly are up to no good) can prove something - it is not about American interests but about racism.

Dude did you read the entire article. I dont see the Chinese in the power positions that the Zionists have. I dont see the IRA with the power. Look at the positions in government these guys hold. These arent lobbyists. I think you need to read the entire thing and see the power these guys hold. All lobbyists are problems in my eyes but there is a difference between a lobbyist and a person in power. The Jews in black clothes are not the Jews that I am talking about. They are actually the good guys. Please read the whole article and look at the place of power these guys hold and tell me that they are lobbyists. Oh and its not about racism thats the card everyone pulls out when you dont agree with a certain cause. Both of my business partners in my company are Jewish and my wife of the Indian decent so to play this off like I am some Nazi redneck who wants all Jews dead is not correct in fact my business parters agree with me and we talk openly about the Zionist Imperialistic cause that the people I AM referring to stand for.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Some people just like to deny the reality of things:
4 million of Jews living in USA have got them self the most powerful lobbyist organization AIPAC.
This is a fact.
Why so powerful and how did it come so powerful.
Can any one pinpoint lobbyist organization which is not Jewish to compare?

kacou

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No i read your article. A bunch of powerfull people with dual citizenship. I think that it is wrong. But it is not a "control". How many important people are there in Washington? Only those 44?
I am not American so i do not know, but judging by number of ambassadors (8 out of how much? And very important countries too! Like Russia(not),Germany (not) China(not) ) it is very far from total control, don't you agree? About the amount of influence it can be most influencing group - but definitely not controlling.
And i did not accuse you of racism. It is your country and you can and must worry about its well being as you see fit. However person that created the link used by OP is either a racist or has some untold agenda in mind if he uses as a proof bunch of photos of people of certain ethnic group. Card or no card, it cannot be otherwise because those photos prove nothing.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

People like Chertoff makes has big clout in our government and its about clout because those 8 or whatever can convince masses of people to go in the direction they want. On top of that because they are as high up in the chain as they are they will do things that the majority will not know about. Its scary. As far as the thread OP and his agenda he may be a racist I dont know my agenda has nothing to to with being anti semetic and everything to do with looking out for our country.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I am so sick of folks bashing Jewish people for "RUNNING THE WORLD". Its NOT they're fault that the rest of the nationalities can't read or complete a balance sheet or know how to properly network amongst themselves for the betterment of the whole. Jealousy has always been the problem. Its jealousy of the ability to make monetary systems work for them. If you can't run your own business with a system that White Europeans created, its nobodies fault but ours. Just because Jewish people are smart enough to save for rainy days while the rest of creation spends themselves into oblivion, then lets blame the jews and take they're money possesions an land and all will be well with the world. What a load of Bat Guano.

Zindo

rant over!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Im speaking for myself when I say Im not bashing on ALL Jewish people. The people you may be referring to are the normal hardworking people who happen to be Jewish. Im talking about the Zionist Jews what have an evil agenda and yes they do exist and if bringing them out into the open is bashing on ALL Jews then bashing on the KKK is like bashing on ALL whites or the Black Panthers on ALL blacks. We know that the KKK doesnt represent all whites the Black Panthers do not represent all blacks and the Zionists do not represent all Jews but they do exist and the difference between them and the KKK and Black Panthers is they have power and mad power. If you cant see that then I dont know what to say.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Big,
I wasn't bashing you here, I was speaking for the forums as a whole. I see it insidiously mentioned in forums that have nothing to do with "Jewish Control". Its thrown in as an addition for no apparant reason! I was just getting my fill of it is all and ranted a bit! Adios

Zindo

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Oh my bad....I get in defensive mode when its me vs a whole thread because I get labeled all sorts of things unjustifiably so and I start doing some ranting myself. I was kind of surprised because you and I agree quite a bit on some things that the rant was on me but now that you cleared that up.
Shalom

[edit on 11-6-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I knew it! Those filthy Jews are going to take over! Hitler was right! Blah-blah-etc.

Seriously, do people think before they make these assertions? What the hell are the Jews going to do, when their home country is literally in the middle of a resource free desert thats only being contested because of its holy cities? Are they going to throw sand in our eyes?

And as for "Jews having people in seats of power" or "Controlling the media" or whatever else is being asserted.. Its one thing to say that and be man enough to admit that your an anti-Semite. But for Gods sake, don't try and hide behind the veil of conspiracy theory to justify your claims. And being just "
Anti-Zionist" ..Thats like me saying "I only hate black people from Chicago. The rest are cool. Just those bastards in Chicago.".. It dosen't sound so good when you apply the same thread of logic to someone other then the Jews.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
I am so sick of folks bashing Jewish people for "RUNNING THE WORLD". Its NOT they're fault that the rest of the nationalities can't read or complete a balance sheet or know how to properly network amongst themselves for the betterment of the whole. Jealousy has always been the problem. Its jealousy of the ability to make monetary systems work for them. If you can't run your own business with a system that White Europeans created, its nobodies fault but ours. Just because Jewish people are smart enough to save for rainy days while the rest of creation spends themselves into oblivion, then lets blame the jews and take they're money possesions an land and all will be well with the world. What a load of Bat Guano.

Zindo

rant over!!!

Agreed, Jews are smart. Dominating the world would be dumb.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ambrose

Ok so if I dislike or disagree with the fanatical Jews then I am an anti semite? Well then I guess Im Anti White because I dislike and disagree with the KKK agenda and I dislike all blacks because I cant stand the black panthers. Oh did I mention I hate all muslims because I dont like the fanatical ones. Please screw your head on straight and quit calling people bigots or anti semites or what other words you guys use to label the people with the bad agendas. Yes there are imperial Jews and they are in the minority but it doesnt mean they dont exist. Are you telling me that every other race and religions can have fanatics but Jews cant? OK thats a baahhhhhh baahhhhh bad way to think.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhh, Big.. I think he was agreeing with us,LOL
Zindo

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Ahhhhhhh, Big.. I think he was agreeing with us,LOL
Zindo

Ummm i read and and re read it and I think he was calling me an anti semite. Maybe Im reading it wrong and need to chill out for the day
lets hear his response.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
No, the human mind is behind the plot everybody wants to rule the world, all gangs are is a celebration of freedom, to what extent depends on the individual service of the group.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Is it that time already? "Blame the Evil Jews Day" again already? My, my, my, how time does fly...

This isn't even original, it's the same damned things over and over again...the evil despotic Joooo is out to rule the world, yadda, yadda, yadda... This same stupidity has been around for centuries, you'd think someone, somewhere, would come up with something new.

...and the "Protocols" rear their ugly heads again. No matter how debunked, they just keep coming back...kinda like a prom night pimple.

In the last thousand plus years, how many pogroms have been instigated by the words "It's the evil Jews, they're to blame for...well everything bad that has ever happened to anyone, anywhere..." Followed closely by "Kill them all." The poor Jews are left wondering, those that survive anyway, what the hell just happened? We were minding our own business, planting seed, or baking bread, running our little shops, or just raising our children, when suddenly out of the blue, the world decides to kill us all?

Is it any wonder that the Jews are paranoid? I'd be paranoid too, if every hundred years or even more often than that, the world around me decided that I was to blame for everything bad, and tried really, really hard to kill me.

Yeah, nothing like blaming some group, preferably a minority, for the ills of the world. Jews, Gays, Blacks, Latinos, Arabs, Muslims, etc...pick a name, pick a group, one size fits all. Why don't you blame the real villain of this piece...all the people who, instead of getting off their dead ass's and working to better the world, would rather shuck off the blame onto the backs of someone, anyone else.

Who's it going to be tomorrow? Gays? Blacks? Muslims? Aliens? Or will it be the Jews, again? I loose track after a while...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by Hugues de Payens
Guess I have a hard time believing I'm reading this in 2008.

Me too. Depressing how little changes in some ways.

Hmmm because one says that zionist jews have taken over the government and are pushing for some sick empire? I think it was probably people like you 2 above me who would of been the same people dogging on Joe McCarthy when he said the elements of the government had been taken over by the communists and he was ridiculed and censured. He was later found to be correct in his findings. Sometimes the truth hurts and it takes blunt people to bring out that truth.

First of all pal, you don't know me from Adam. Just because I make the statement you quoted, I'm some pinko commie? You have no right to label me anything based on one comment on a freakin internet forum, so you can stick that accusation where the sun don't shine. I know the history of McCarthy and I also feel he did the right thing. Ya see, I am a simple southerner with a little common sense. I have no problem throwing up the BS flag when I see BS.

Secondly, all of this conspiracy THEORY stuff is just that....theory. There is nothing I have read on here anywhere yet ( and I'll conceed I have not been here long) especially the Zionist Jew assertions that can be proven. Look....When things have gone bad in the last 2000 years, who got the blame? The Jews.....Zionist or not.

Richard the Lion Heart hated them. He tortured them for fun on his way to Palestine for the third crusade. The Russians had pograms against them during the time of the Czars when ever they felt the need to vent and blame someone for their problems. Then there was Hitler, and I'm sure the list goes on and on ad nauseum.

The point is, Jew baiting is Jew baiting regardless whether you are talking about the Zionists or not. All most people hear is the word Jew. Most folks know not the difference.

Is there a plot by Zionist to take over the world? I have no idea. If so I suspect there are enough people in the right places to stop it before it happens. If not, then we'll either revolt when the attempt takes place or acquiesce.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Hugues de Payens]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeltar

www.illuminati-news.com...

That document was clearly written by a modern conspiracy theorist for the consumption of other conspiracy theorists.

Come on people, don't be so gullible. Read the thing without a bias and you will see what I mean. Since when do we accept anonymously written documents presented on a clearly biased site as evidence? I'd say DUH, but it is just not expressive enough to convey my feelings.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hugues de Payens

I didnt call you a commie. I simply said that it takes McCarthy type people to point out that there are enemies in our midst disguised as friends. I was also comparing the fact like you said this is a theory that I am claiming there is not proof (right now at least) just like in the day of McCarthy that was my point. But McCarthy still had the balls to come out and say it. Now Ill be honest with you I didnt even read the Ops article so I could be way off base but I hold a general belief that there are Imperialistic Jews that want a world empire on the back of the United States and other powers. Someday it may be proven then again it may not 10 or 20 year down the road you can hold my feet to the fire if it doesnt but Ill still stand by my thoughts. Its not "Jew Baiting" as you put it and I just cant figure out how if Im against a fringe group of a certain religion or race that I am against that religion or race. Its pathetic and even MORE small minded than the statements that I am making. Also Im a southern guy to

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeltar
I'm Not Anti-Semitic In The Slightest (As Much As People May Gather For The Blaming Of Jewish People) But I Have Stumbled Across This Information I Wanted To Share With My Fellow Conspirators On This Forum.

The Secret Covenant of the Jewish Secret Society Known As the Order of the Illuminati
www.illuminati-news.com...

(that is a document telling of the covenant of the illuminati, formulated by jews)

And The Final Nail In The Coffin, There Is Photographic Proof, Evidence Of A Control Of The Heads Of State In:
United States Of America
United Kingdom
Canada
Russia
Australia
Fiji
France
Portugal

linuxhelp.150m.com...

It May Be A Coincidence My Friends But I Like Many Of You Believe There Is More Lying Behind Coincidences Than We Are Ever Told, It Is Down To A Few To Be Able To Discover The Truth And Inform The People.

Let Me Know What You Think

Zeltar

Let me tell you Zeltar that youre not thinking thats obvious.
Now the protocols of Zion have been debunked countless times but its quite obvious since your posting here the message isnt getting through.
Ironically Hitler actually brought these protocols to life but germans were to stupid at the time to see through it.He used this very book as a blueprint for a totalitarian state.
Allow to me to let you know about these jews you hate so much and blame for all your own problems that YOU have created for yourself.
I was born from gentiles(the name of non-jews that jews call them).Despite that they adopted me as one of their own raised me,educated me,fed me ,clothed me and instilled in me the difference beween right and wrong made sure i didnt hate others because of what people looked like and told me that its what inside of a person that counts.
I left home at 18 thinking i knew better to take on the world.For years i was surrounded by non -jews and this is what i learned.Many are foolish with money,do drugs,drink all the time,blame others for their own problems and so forth.Most refuse to accept responsibility for their own actions.This is part of what is wrong with America today.
Now fast foward to the political scene.I naively believed the left leaning media in Canada what was happening in Israel without checking into the other side.In 2000 that all changed.I know world war 2 history well especially the Holocaust.When a leader of a nation says they are going to kill a certain group of people based on religion,race,ethnic or genetic reason,you take those people who hate seriously because history has shown they WILL do it if given the power.The political left gripes about rights violations but some are venomously anti-semeitic.Hypocrisy at its worst.Communists are a good example.Karl Marx was a jew but an anti-semite and hated himself.These types are the worst and will sacrifice their own to save themselves.There is no difference between a zionist and a jew.None.Both are jewish end of story.I no longer support any left leaning principles because of this."protect the rights of everyone-except the jew!"
No not going to happen.Not this time not ever.Jewish people help each other out because they know most of humanity will not.Yes im not lumping everyone in that category not by a longshot.Plenty of good citizens in this world and leaders have supported us ,some to the death.They come from all other nationalities ,cultures and continents.
You know those human rights and equal rights the Left constantly scream about?Guess where that idea came from?The jews.Its these same ideas that Muslims are hiding behind to get their way in your country right now.Muslims should be supporting their respective countries to take out these murderers and tyrants but are silent.They should be denouncing every single act of terrorism done in the name of their faith and are not.Instead they spread this hatred across the net and count on ignorance like yours to motivate them

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
reply to post by Hugues de Payens

I didnt call you a commie. I simply said that it takes McCarthy type people to point out that there are enemies in our midst disguised as friends. I was also comparing the fact like you said this is a theory that I am claiming there is not proof (right now at least) just like in the day of McCarthy that was my point. But McCarthy still had the balls to come out and say it. Now Ill be honest with you I didnt even read the Ops article so I could be way off base but I hold a general belief that there are Imperialistic Jews that want a world empire on the back of the United States and other powers. Someday it may be proven then again it may not 10 or 20 year down the road you can hold my feet to the fire if it doesnt but Ill still stand by my thoughts. Its not "Jew Baiting" as you put it and I just cant figure out how if Im against a fringe group of a certain religion or race that I am against that religion or race. Its pathetic and even MORE small minded than the statements that I am making. Also Im a southern guy to

You didnt read my post, then, and you obviously dont remember yours. The implication was there if not the actual words.

Either way, any time you put a label on any group, you are baiting. To me a Zionist is nothing more than a person ( Jew or Gentile) who believes in the right of the Jewish people to have a homeland in the land known as Israel (Palestine). With all of the enemies Israel has, is it a wonder they are in tight with the leaders of the free world? There's no conspiracy to take over. It's called self preservation, and right now that resides with the USA. The Arabs owned Palestine since the Romans tossed out the Jews and scattered them to the four winds. What did they do with it? Nothing. They let it go to waste in the following years. Until 1948 it was still the same old arid parcel of wasteland it had been since Rome destroyed Israel.

Since then it has been turned into an oasis in the desert. Do you blame them, given their history, and the blood, sweat and tears they have put into their nation for doing what ever it takes to preserve the nation they have built? I say God bless them.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Hugues de Payens]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join