It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jews Are Behind The Plot!!! (read for yourself before you judge)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Read the book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" by Jim Marrs.
It definately isn't the Zionists who are controlling the country and corporations (they do make a good scapegoat). I think they would of had the power to stop the extermination going on during WWII. All those groups are manipulated by a higher power, and the information in the book is well documented. It is to terrifying to even contemplate, but we are being run be the descendants of the Nazis and like minded peoples.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeltar seems like some of this is already happening and if this is correct i believe these are the ones who will perish in the end except for the 144,000 who will survive to speak the truth

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
wrong page
sry m8

[edit on 4-3-2009 by branty]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeltar

I LOVE that the second link in his original post is already banned for TOS violations, Just wondering where the Mods are on this one here on ATS.

Didn't Skepticoverlord just tell everyone these type of Jew hating or any Race Religion hating threads wouldn't be tolerated?

Let's see the one link says a friend who must remain anonymous for certain reasons, yeah reasons of they are liars, says he can not authenticate the documents. I have a website, I will be sharing very soon on this very thread, I can not tell you were I got it nor vouch for it's truth but I will be posting it anyways. will on;y say it is disturbing content about child sexual predators and there several online chat and board names.

Mods please pull this thread for T&C before I make, errrr find my links I am going to post on here,Thanks...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeltar

The New World Order encompasses many peoples from many faiths, including right wing Christians.

I am always wary of THE..anything. Its THE: Gypsies;Gays;Pagans;Muslims/Jews.

Who is THEjews, which Zionist.

When I was a child I was always aware of the necessity to inform the public that a black man had commited some awful deed on the news, yet they never started the news with a 'white man'...(crime committed etc)

You choose only to see those who are Jewish in a Global conspiracy.
We always find what we seek, try broadening your search to Christians,and you will find plenty of them in the NWO.

Greed and love of power transcends all faiths, all politics,all creeds.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join