It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jews Are Behind The Plot!!! (read for yourself before you judge)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm Not Anti-Semitic In The Slightest (As Much As People May Gather For The Blaming Of Jewish People) But I Have Stumbled Across This Information I Wanted To Share With My Fellow Conspirators On This Forum.

The Secret Covenant of the Jewish Secret Society Known As the Order of the Illuminati
www.illuminati-news.com...

(that is a document telling of the covenant of the illuminati, formulated by jews)

And The Final Nail In The Coffin, There Is Photographic Proof, Evidence Of A Control Of The Heads Of State In:
United States Of America
United Kingdom
Canada
Russia
Australia
Fiji
France
Portugal

linuxhelp.150m.com...

It May Be A Coincidence My Friends But I Like Many Of You Believe There Is More Lying Behind Coincidences Than We Are Ever Told, It Is Down To A Few To Be Able To Discover The Truth And Inform The People.

Let Me Know What You Think

Zeltar

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well its not all Jews just the Zionist ones. The ones who want the Jewish empire. Ive felt this way for a few just for the simple fact look at who holds the power. The Jews do. The own all the banks, all the media, all of hollywood, but once again there is a distinction between the Zionists and the non because most Jews are good hardworking people like us all and who are against this agenda.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The current White House is controlled by a Jewish cabal, but it's not a conspiracy theory. Well, it's a real conspiracy - Strauss wouldn't have had it any other way.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i think there is something going to happen soon with the jews becuase of all the evidance coming up about jews taking over the world

the jig is up

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
From the same source-link, I've posted in other threads some material that also indicates the Zion-influence (worshiping as Jesuits) being the threat, rather than the mainstream Jews (worshiping Judaism). You may notice from the OP article-link there's a close relation to the "Secret Covenant" discussed there & the Protocols of Zion.

Another link (at the same OP-source) talks about the Black Pope, the Superior General of the Jesuit Order (HQ in the Vatican).

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark_Ace
i think there is something going to happen soon with the jews becuase of all the evidance coming up about jews taking over the world

the jig is up

YEAH! That's what they said in Germany circa 1935 - and look how well that thing worked out!! Great idea!

It's funny how that whole taking over the world thing isn't working out too well though - a large chunk of them were wiped out in the 20th century and now all they have is a crappy little country surrounded by their enemies. You'd think they would have taken over Canada or something. Must be playing the long game.

I'm not anti-Jewish, but clearly the Jews are completely evil etc etc etc

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
With all that evil world-dominating power its odd that they only got a tiny speck of land in the middle-eastern desert that doesnt even have oil as a resource.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
With all that evil world-dominating power its odd that they only got a tiny speck of land in the middle-eastern desert that doesnt even have oil as a resource.

I answer that by saying they have a tiny speck of land but are leaders of most of the world. They have got themselves into major power in countries like the US. Almost like a virus. Yes I feel Cheney is one of those boys and lets throw Chertoff on there too.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

I answer that by saying they have a tiny speck of land but are leaders of most of the world. They have got themselves into major power in countries like the US. Almost like a virus. Yes I feel Cheney is one of those boys and lets throw Chertoff on there too.

Yes, of course they are leaders of the world - that's why they chose to live on a tiny, resource free, contested speck of land surrounded by enemies. They had an offer of Canada, but said that would be "too easy", and fancied a challenge.

I didn't know Dick Cheney was Jewish, you learn something new every day.

They are "like a virus" are they? Of course you aren't at all anti-jewish are you?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Yes, of course they are leaders of the world - that's why they chose to live on a tiny, resource free, contested speck of land surrounded by enemies. They had an offer of Canada, but said that would be "too easy", and fancied a challenge.

I didn't know Dick Cheney was Jewish, you learn something new every day.

They are "like a virus" are they? Of course you aren't at all anti-jewish are you?

Nope Im not actually like I pointed out in my earlier post Im anti-Zionist jew. Most Jews are nice hard working people and fun to party with
but the imperial zionists like Chertoff in fact check this link and you will see that many dual citizenship zionists are in our government working hard for WW3
www.tbrnews.org...

enjoy.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Virion ZeroKnowledge reporting. My mission to take other the world is not going well - Pinky and the Brain interfere too much.
However i am glad to hear that Fiji is infested , achieving this strategic goal brings us step closer to defeating our direct competitors. Those mice have to let it go!!
On a less serious note:
Photos Of Leaders With Religious Jews Does Not Prove Anything. Really.Using The Same Weird Logic I Can Tell You That All Presidents/Prime Ministers And Candidates Are Under Control Of Babies (Infamous Baby-Illuminati Branch) Because There Are Much More Pictures Taken Of Those Two Groups Together.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have come to believe that the Zionists are just a front for the real PTB. What is a shame is that the real jews are going to be caught in the backlash of the Khazars when all this comes to light.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Well its not all Jews just the Zionist ones. The ones who want the Jewish empire. Ive felt this way for a few just for the simple fact look at who holds the power. The Jews do. The own all the banks, all the media, all of hollywood, but once again there is a distinction between the Zionists and the non because most Jews are good hardworking people like us all and who are against this agenda.

Makes me think of this scripture:

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the -blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, AND ARE NOT, but are the *synagogue of Satan*.

Of course, this will not make alot of sense to folks who don't believe in the Bible or people (In particular, Freemasons who believe Jesus is the same as Lucifer/Satan in the Bible)

let it be clear, I'm on Israels side but I am also aware of the corruption within.

It's not all black and white.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Using The Same Weird Logic I Can Tell You That All Presidents/Prime Ministers And Candidates Are Under Control Of Babies (Infamous Baby-Illuminati Branch) Because There Are Much More Pictures Taken Of Those Two Groups Together.

That might explain quite a bit.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Guess I have a hard time believing I'm reading this in 2008. The Jews have been the scape goat for other's problems since they were scattered to the far corners of the earth millinia ago.

If we do end up having a new world order, or a one world government, or a lapse into a dictatorship in the US, it wont be because of the Jews. It will be because of our own laziness and apathy.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hugues de Payens
Guess I have a hard time believing I'm reading this in 2008.

Me too. Depressing how little changes in some ways.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by Hugues de Payens
Guess I have a hard time believing I'm reading this in 2008.

Me too. Depressing how little changes in some ways.

Hmmm because one says that zionist jews have taken over the government and are pushing for some sick empire? I think it was probably people like you 2 above me who would of been the same people dogging on Joe McCarthy when he said the elements of the government had been taken over by the communists and he was ridiculed and censured. He was later found to be correct in his findings. Sometimes the truth hurts and it takes blunt people to bring out that truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Then tell me how photos of religious Jews with heads of state represent 100% proof of control by Jews (or zionist Jews ).
Here is link with a photo of president Bush in mosque. What it proves to you?
Because to me it is just a part of politics, nothing more.
www.nypost.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Then tell me how photos of religious Jews with heads of state represent 100% proof of control by Jews (or zionist Jews ).
Here is link with a photo of president Bush in mosque. What it proves to you?
Because to me it is just a part of politics, nothing more.
www.nypost.com...

First off Ill point this out again there is a difference between your normal Jewish person and a zionist jew. Second that guy in your pic doesnt actually work in OUR government.

www.viewzone.com...

Look there and see the zionists who are currently working in our government today. And you wonder why there is such a strong push for war with Iran.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Well i agree that dual citizenship for people in the government is very problematic. It can create (and probably is creating) dual loyalties issue. But be fair about it - only Israeli citizenship is wrong? Only Israeli spies are caught? Americans of Irish origin helped IRA. Is it less problematic? Is Irish lobby not influencing US politics? Chinese lobby? Politics is a game of influences. Of course if a person disregards interests of his own country and promotes interests of another - it is wrong. Once again - only Jews? Zionist or not.
However if someone thinks that pictures of American president in Mosque or the same American president with (God forbid!) Jews (in black clothes with hats that certainly are up to no good) can prove something - it is not about American interests but about racism.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join