It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jews Are Behind The Plot!!! (read for yourself before you judge)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
(EDIT: To clarify, this is in response to the OP, not to the previous post, just in case that caused confusion.)

Yes, because all those Jews in high positions get together for secret international meetings to plot how to control their puppet presidents, prime ministers, etc.

Hey, you know who I see a lot of in charge of the most powerful nations, businesses, media outlets, and so on? White people. Yup, hella lot Anglo-Saxons sniffing at the big money. I'm pretty sure all those whities at the top are ganging together to hold down the majority of their own people and all of the other races of the world with shadowy back-room deals and clandestine machinations. No. Wait. They just do it, right there in the open. You want someone to blame because the world's going to crud? Try everyone. You and me too.

[edit on 11/6/2008 by rexpop]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Zeltar, the NWO wants you to believe that the Illuminatti is a Jewish group. It`s easy to publish a document full of crap to feed to the world, just to keep people off of their track. There are so many groups and religions around the world that are being manipulated, just as the governmets are being manipulated. People all over the world are being fed mis-information everyday.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Consider this, the Jews have been kicked out of every European country (and many other non-euro ones) at some point in history. For that to happen, they must be doing something wrong. Their typical excuse is that "there is a lot of unfounded anti-semitism that people have for no reason..."

No reason? Huh? Do you hate a flavor of ice cream for just no reason? No, you hate it because you don't like the taste of it. Do people hate rats for no reason? No, it's because they are pests and smell. It's not possible for someone to hate something for no reason.

The reason why the Jews have been persecuted over the milennia is because they are an evil group of people bent on world domination, and up until the 20th century the entire world knew this.

Now look at us in the 21st century after anti-semitism has just about been stamped out - Jews now control just about every super-power nation in the world, America does things at Israel's bidding, like the wars in the middle east. Russia just elected a Jewish president. France just elected a Jewish president. The countries without jewish leaders have strong ties to the jews.

80%+ of American corporations are controlled by Jews, just go look up the names of CEOs or Chairmans. Also, 99% of the Media we watch and consume is controlled by the Jews, just look at any major record-label, and you will find a Jewish name on it. Lawyers, Doctors, other prominent members of society.. all Jews. Owners of the major network on TV? All jews.

Do you really think, considering Jews control everything we consume, and teach us everything, that it's unbiased? That they are neutral and it's not for their benefit? Every since they took control they have been brainwashing us to what THEY think is right, not to what IS right.

Such a strangle hold they have on the USA, and even most of the World. Yet, they only make up 1.5% of the US Population. Conspiracy? Nah, no conspiracy here - if you're BLIND.

Note: When I say Jews, I mean zionist-jews. There are some decent Jews that aren't evil and just go to temple and pray all day.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by StopZionists]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Also look at the Illuminati/NWO families. Rothschild, which is a Jewish name. Rockefeller, a Jewish name. You will find 9/10 of the rich "nwo" families are Jewish families.

How can people be so blind? We are being controlled like cattle by a single race of people ... yet no one cares. If we fight back, we are suddenly "anti-semites". That is the extent of the brainwashing, sadly.

You know it's ironic - people on this forum would have no qualms about fighting back or hating an alien race such as the "greys" if they were controlling us like cattle. But if it's Jews? Suddenly they are off limits and we have to bow down to them as our masters.

We live in a brainwashed world.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I`m not saying that they aren`t, i`m saying that it is more then just that group who is behind it all.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by StopZionists

You Sir, aren't even on the edge of anti-semtic. Your attitude and your conclusions are the problem. You actualy think that what you say is the truth, an your espersions of reality make you the true problem in this world.

Zindo
PS this is definatly a personal attack. and an insult to me to have to answer such swill!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yes, there are"certain families" running most things in this world, but only one being running them. To say it`s just one group is out of the question. Most Jewish people are good people, as are most people of other races.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
I`m not saying that they aren`t, i`m saying that it is more then just that group who is behind it all.

You're right, there's more than just the Jews behind the NWO. There are also whites, blacks and asians behind it- however they are just pawns and lower-ranks. The main NWO families are Jewish.

If you are going to get rid of the problem, start at the main source of the problem.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
You actualy think that what you say is the truth, an your espersions of reality make you the true problem in this world.

Prove me wrong? Oh wait you can't because what I'm saying is the truth. I'm not making this stuff up, I'm just pointing out what anyone can see if they open their eyes.

I'm just pointing out what is going on. If me and you are walking down the street and an orange car drives by, and I say to you, "look! an orange car" would you then call me a liar like you are now?

It's not like I'm making this stuff up from my head. ANYONE can take 1 hour out of their day and find all this stuff out.

You're probably Jewish though so no matter how right I am you will call me a liar.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by StopZionists

No, what i'm saying is your a missguided fool . Your quoting directly from the American Nazi party manual of which I have a copy. I am Not an Israeli. I am actualy Cajun/Irish. However, I do know a missinformed fool when I see one and a racist who can't see the ridiculous "truth" you spout.

Zindo

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
One thing we can agree with guys, is that evil does not look at your race when it takes over.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Just as I thought... Don't point out where I'm wrong, just call me wrong, and say you are right. That's the way to win an argument.

Well sir, I think you are wrong and a misinformed fool.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
One thing we can agree with guys, is that evil does not look at your race when it takes over.

They want their bloodlines to reign supreme, and to have their bloodlines, you must also be their race, which is Jewish. So while it's not about race and more about bloodlines, race is still a factor because to have their bloodlines you must be their race.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
StopZionists, is he right when he says your taking this from the American Nazi handbook?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
No answer? If you didn`t, just say so.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
He can't answer...he's too busy being banned...

Why is it that people insist upon blaming others for their misfortune? You don't have a good job? Blame the "evil Jews"... Couldn't possibly be, you don't have the right education, or the right set of skills? Nope, the "evil Jews" have it in for you.

As I said in my first post in this particular thread. This ain't even remotely original. This stuff has been said, written, shouted for over a thousand years...pogroms launched against people whose only crime is being different.

Hate that which is different, kill that which is different, and all your ills will be cured. Sound even remotely plausible? Hope not.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Well i agree that dual citizenship for people in the government is very problematic.

Question....

What is dual citizenship?

[edit on 12-6-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I believe he thought that in most of the Zionist Government, the representatives are the dual citizenship of the country where they're and Israel. It's the same in my country. Most of them are Hungarian citizens, but we have proof that they're also the citizens of Israel. When their lies, their dirty laundry comes to the surface, they immediately leave Hungary and traveling to Israel. It's simple. That's the back door to them to survive any crime, plus just as we saw in the case of the U.S., they're also pushing hard and manipulating the U.S. Government to make something FOR Israel. Honestly, I'm considering each of these dual citizens as traitors of my country and other countries, because in the reality they're serving that pitiful terror country, while they're selling out their one.

NWO, Zionists are simply a thief guild cult, nothing more. And thieves, traitors deserves nothing but bullet. And as I see this time will come soon.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Seagull. You still not understand, do you? People are not hating Jews themselves. They're hating what they're representing, how they're acting. People don't like thieves and liars.

It's like, I hate serial killers and thieves, because my moral value is considering them as bad as hell. Do I have the right for this? Absolutely. My moral values are don't letting me to love them. They're enemies of our kind.

The Zionists are the same like the upper mentioned thieves and serial killers. They're lying, stealing and also killing people. Unfortunately many normal Jew are following them, while they will be the first ones whose will be sacrificed by the Zionists when the time comes.

The Zionist religion is a simply cult, the guild of Thieves, nothing more. But if you're protecting them, you'll become the same guilty as they're are. From that moment, don't be surprised that the people are turning against you. You may say, oh my, they're Anti-Semites... honestly, the people are don't really care about this a long time ago. This is not going to protect any thieves and liars. If I would be you, I would choose my side immediately. Here are the options... Against the Zionists or with the Zionists. I'm telling you, the second choice is automatically meaning you're betraying your country and that's award is a nice execution wall and a bullet in the future. Betraying your country is always was and still is a capital crime. If you want to defend your people, I would suggest to defend your religion, your race, but fight against the Zionists. Prove that there are normal Jews too, whose still have moral values, whose still believe in what is right and considering life and your own country as more important then profit.

As I see you're living in the U.S. But if from the U.S. you're serving Israel, serving the Zionists, or simply consider it as a country (Israel), which deserves more, even if it's harming the U.S, even if U.S. soldiers are dying for the goal what the AIPAC dictates... you're automatically considered as a traitor between the real Americans, someone who betrayed the U.S. constitution. And I believe I don't remind you again, that what is the price of betraying your country. Be a Jew if you want, I don't care. But never betray your country, never serve Zionists, never serve a terror state, because someone implanted into your mind that they have the right to kill civilians and they're some sort of chosen people, whose goal is to rule the world. These things are never going to defend you before any judges, not even before any court martial.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join