It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: (RUMOR) Osama Bin Laden caught?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
abovetopsecret.com...

American sources indicate this is a high probability of being true.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
i must say, i half believe this. 7 hours ago the folowing statement was realeased:

"I think we will get Osama bin Laden," Vice President Dick Cheney said.

when asked about how soon he said:

"I can't put a clock on it. There's no way to establish a time table on it. But there shouldn't be any doubt in anybody's mind that we're absolutely to keep up that search as long as we have to."

hmmm suspicious? yeah, they get him (maybe) then release a statement saying "we will get osama" to hype up the public, then BAM they get him and they laugh at all the anti americans and say hahahah we were right you were wrong. we said we'd get him and we did!

or maybe its a coincidence?

We Will....errr....DID....get Osama?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
abovetopsecret.com...

What are the American sources?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
bit odd how someone makes a claim of what he heared and people jump on him yet people say they create psyballs and talk about it as if its normal and also go off on one about lizard aliens invading and they get left alone???

strange board this u know

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

abovetopsecret.com...

What are the American sources?

Sources are kept highly confidential to protect them.

Editors prerogative, no negotiation on that front.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So I see ATSNN has an unconfirmed alert. Where is this info taken from? Just this NY boy or is there more?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega Pickle
So I see ATSNN has an unconfirmed alert. Where is this info taken from? Just this NY boy or is there more?

3 more sources.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here is the Radio Tehran that broke an osama story, if you can read it or translate it.

From other sites the station seems to be based in Iran.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Then how do we know that your sources are any good? That seems to be a bit of a cop-out statement. I've been searching for the last hour for any news reports using over 100 search engines and all I can come up with is the one IRNA report.
Unless you have personal contact with people in the security services (and even then it's gonna be hard to corroborate wether they are who they say who they are) your sources are about as much use as a fart in a collander.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Then how do we know that your sources are any good? That seems to be a bit of a cop-out statement. I've been searching for the last hour for any news reports using over 100 search engines and all I can come up with is the one IRNA report.
Unless you have personal contact with people in the security services (and even then it's gonna be hard to corroborate wether they are who they say who they are) your sources are about as much use as a fart in a collander.

The source issue is one of no negotation, you're getting no names or locations.

However, to assure you 2 of them are in security services and one is USAF.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
A person sure can tell when theres nothing going on in this joint.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

perhaps because you need to have more confidence in your fellow ATSNN members.
he's brought up some amazingly accurate evidence, been relied on for the news for quite a while now.
i dont think it's in your best interests to argue this one through with nerdling mate

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There will be no further discussion on sources.

Your questions will go unanswered.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I just spoke with a "source" who is in Pakistan and he cannot confirm or deny the reported capture of Bin Laden. However he did state that Asma Jehanghir is credible and is in the "know" as New Yorker suggested. Still working on finding out more.

btw my source is in the Pakistani military and that is all I can say.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
perhaps because you need to have more confidence in your fellow ATSNN members.
he's brought up some amazingly accurate evidence, been relied on for the news for quite a while now.
i dont think it's in your best interests to argue this one through with nerdling mate

I couldn't give a # about past accuracy. What I do take offence to is the way that the guy jumped down the thread starters throat when he DID post his source.
I'd call that arrogant hypocrisy.

As for the story itself: there is a vast amount of evidence that the region where Osama is thought to be hiding is subject to a huge amount of activity. Al Qaida members have been dropping like flies. I believe it is only a short matter of time before Osama is captured because of this.
What I do not like is somebody on this site who will say I told you so, without corroborating a single piece of evidence, when the law of probability says that it is extremely possible Osama will be captured in the near future anyway.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well my cat just got off the phone with his connections.

Shortage of cat nip expected.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
LEVELLER

they have backpack nukes... it's already in the know, and i suspected as much a few months ago, even when the news turned a blind eye on the matter there were a few discussions on ATS that turned my stomach.
backpack nukes could cause too much disaster to even think of the possibility of osama's capture...
i think the reason osama declared he was prepared to use the weapons as a last resport was possibly because...he, feels his upcoming demise.

god help us all if the U.S is pissed off anymore, i trust and hope..on the contrary, that bin-laden doesnt end up caught alive, or dead, i hope his death isn't the american's fault, since that could very much bring a huge torrent of new-age terrorists...capable of avenging far more than osama's death.
this might mean a finale act, (the one osama might have predicted in some of his vidz).
one hopes he remains the arab's hope.... since, if his light is extinguished, a desperate act may then take place.
and again, god save us all, americans and russians, if this takes place, we could end up "out of ze frying pan and into ze fire".

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Deja vu.
Get ready for a stealthy constitution-scrapping piece of legislation to be signed overnight. Prepare for some overkill force of ready 'heroes' to 'capture' Osama.

Is Madam Albright around?

Or are we going in guns-a-blazin and miss out on the interrogation and any awkward revelations?
(sigh)

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

one hopes he remains the arab's hope.... since, if his light is extinguished, a desperate act may then take place.

You wouldn't call flying a couple of jumbo jets into two #ing great skyscrapers a desperate act then?
If you believe half the posters here, Osama had jack # to do with the WTC bombs. Mind you, if you believe the other half you'll reckon on the royal family being a bunch of bloody amphibians.
The way I see it, the enemy already is desperate. That's what this War on Terror is all about.

And don't worry. If they do capture or kill Osama, half the poxy world won't believe it anyway. So you'll be lucky. Only 50% of them will be trying to kill you.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
ok, last source, an editor of a pakistani newspaper says that they have received "unconfirmed" reports of Bin Laden's capture.. However they are not posting it to their online site, until they can actually confirm it.

Source tells me that the report is very similar to the Iranian radio report that was made 2/28/04 and since both Paki and USA adamantly denied it, they will refrain from posting the new reports online until they get official word.

btw, this is a major Pakistani newsource.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by worldwatcher]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join