It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: (RUMOR) Osama Bin Laden caught?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Source tells me that the report is very similar to the Iranian radio report that was made 2/28/04

How similar? The IRNA report was stating that Bin Laden was captured months ago.
Personally I don't see it that way. Activity in the region has recently been stepped up. Of course, that could be a smokescren to cover up any previous capture, but if that is the case it is unlikely that the US would release news of a capture now for fear of being compromised.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
His exact words were "unconfirmed reports similar to the Iranian radio report"

our conversation after that was of a personal nature and anything else said would just be personal opinions.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
if they catch him thats fine
but until they catch the man with the brains Aywan Al-Zahiri.....there will still be alot of trouble.
Hes the planmaker and the real force behind osama

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
How strange ??? did you know that you can not search google for this name ???

Aywan Al-Zahiri

It comes up blank, not even a link to this ATS thread

Odd

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
cuz you're spelling it wrong

AYMAN AL-ZAWAHIRI

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
My bad. Wrong Arab.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Although I really hope this chapter is coming to a close read the following link.

Note it is from March of last year...
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
� "(Jihadists) possess a quality that their enemies cannot hope to acquire. They are the people who most eloquently bear witness to their God's power, Who has given them a strength drawn from His Own strength, until they have turned from a scattered few who possess little and know little, into a power that is feared and that threatens the stability of the new world order."

His aliases include Abu Muhammad, Abu Fatima, Muhammad Ibrahim, Abu Abdallah, Abu al-Mu'iz, The Doctor, The Teacher, Nur, Ustaz, Abu Mohammed, Abu Mohammed Nur al-Deen, Abdel Muaz.

from www.------------------------- but taken from a published book about terrorism

Funny how the terrorist fear the NWO

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewYorker
Jesus guys
I am from Pakistan, but I live in NYC now. Asma Jehanghir is my aunt, she lives there, she is one the most prominent lawyers in Pakistan. She has a source who has said that they caught him, and i'm just passing that info onto you all. Cast me into the #ing flames of Hell!

THanks for having the balls to put it up here, I cant wait for confirmation form the News, But if your Aunt is who you say she is She is Definlty in the Know.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden's face is funny looking.

I photoshopped it onto something before, I forgot the URL to it though.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Bin Laden has not been captured, I spoke to a friend of mine who is in a position to know, and he said that it was not true. He works on contract for the government doing intelligence analysis for the defense department, and since he speaks a arabic and farsi, he was called in to analyze this.

It started because of a Pakistani journalist that mistakenly thought that Bin Laden had been captured, when in fact it was another terrorist.

Operating on this rumor, much of the pakistani legal system geared up for extradition hearings...and found it was mistaken.

All it was, a case of mistaken Identity. What your Aunt probably heard was what much of the Pakistani legal community probably heard.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You folks are late to this party. Osama was captured in IRAN, repeat, Iran, about a month ago. This new info probably means he has been moved to Pakistan. This is to hide Iran's help in the capture. It's part of the cover story, get it?

The "official" announcement should be coming soon. Don't ask me for sources, can't give them. Believe or not, it does not matter.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Is it possible for one of the ATSNN staff members to interview her, on the condition of annonymity?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I wonder if John Kerry becoming the "official" unofficial Democratic nominee YESTERDAY with his SUPER TUESDAY sweep has anything to do with OBL being trotted out on WEDNESDAY.

Hmmm, Kerry was all over the news ONE DAY before this (supposedly) happened.

Big foot politics. Stomp, stomp, stomp.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
As I said above, the capture took place about a month ago. The capture was not announced immediately as SOF are breaking the ring as much as possible by grilling Osama first. The rats are on the run, in a panic. The real prize is Zawahiri, Osama is the figurehead leader, not the brains. The amazing part is that SOF got him alive, this was not expected, and is a real coup.

Iran assisted the SOF, but this must be kept secret as part of the deal to get Osama. It sounds like he has now been moved to Pakistan, where he was supposed to be all along. This means we are closer to an offical announcement of the capture.

All of you are right to be skeptical, That is prudent behavior.

You will know (some of ) the truth soon. Sit tight.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
umm but jsut a search on google doesnt mean a thing when u say u check all the major wires. No big news agencies will touch it till its verified. They dont wanna get this wrong. And the Gov't wont say anything till there possitive. I think that we miht have a really hot story on ats thanks new yorker
. I mean its been reported hes been boxed in and we are close this is very plausable. Someone should send this to slashdot.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I repeat, Osama was not caught. Everyone is going nuts to the terrorist equivalent of Geraldo opening up Capone's tomb. Osama is still at large(and dying)

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
bit odd how someone makes a claim of what he heared and people jump on him yet people say they create psyballs and talk about it as if its normal and also go off on one about lizard aliens invading and they get left alone???

strange board this u know

I find that funny as well...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be totally IRONIC if Kerry pulled an "October Surprise" on W. Bush? LOL

Kerry can meet the Iranians (who perhaps have Osama) in ... how about Paris. Then make a deal to release him only after "W" loses the election. Sound familiar. Look for Carter to have some hush-hush meetings with Kerry soon.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
america didn't deny the fact that saddam was caught. why would they deny that fact about bin Laden? bin laden's capture will definitely help bush's campaign even if bin laden's capture was announced right NOW. But america did keep silent for a little while after saddam was caught but that was only because they had to make sure it was him before telling the public. if bin laden was captured, news about this would eventually surface in a few days. i still doubt that bin laden was caught........

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join