It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Mason Ritual Transcript + Password!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I found this while doing a little research about the masons, don't know for sure if this is real, but it seems legit. It includes a breakdown of ranks, some of there rules, how they work etc. One thing I did notice is that the wrighting style is much like that of our Bill of Rights. (It contains lots of long, run-on sentances)

According to this, the password for the masons is
tubalcain(probiblly outdated by now) can any masons verify?
some clips;

I, _____ _______, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God and this Worshipful Loge of Master Masons, erected to Him and dedicated to the memory of the Holy Saints John, do hereby and hereon solemnly and sincerely promise and swear that I will keep and conceal and never reveal any of the secrets belonging to the Degree of Master Mason, which I have received, am about to receive, or may hereafter instructed in, to any person unless it shall be to a worthy Brother Master Mason, or within the body of a just and duly constituted lodge of such, and not unto him by due trial, strict examination, or lawful Masonic information, I shall have found him or them justly entitled to receive the same.......

..To all of which I do solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without any hesitiation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind in me whatsoever; binding myself under no less than a penalty than that of having my body severed in twain, my bowles taken thence, and with my body burned to ashes, and the ashes therof scattered to the four winds of Heaven.....

article;
www.ephesians5-11.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Masons are among us almost everyday. From Doctors to Politic leaders and such... We never recognize them.
The chances are that YOU have a masonic settlement in your area.

- Good find
! But who needs this... I hope none of the ATS members or guests want to join Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
haha, why are some people so worked up on masons?

Almost every male in my family is a freemason. No big deal.
If you would like some more info., just PM me, or whatever you do here

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by Wiley]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wiley,

"Dark Side of the Moon" is one of my favorite albums of all time.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ive actually been interested in joining them to learn some secrets, but am scared of their occult relations, and as a christian try not to delve into the occult sciences.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Ive actually been interested in joining them to learn some secrets, but am scared of their occult relations, and as a christian try not to delve into the occult sciences.

If you are a Christian, you are already involved in the "occult sciences", as this term covers practically all religion (as well as philosophy and physics).
The Latin word "occult" literally means "hidden", and in general, alludes to what is hidden from the senses.
Religion is occultic because it recognizes the existence of God, Who is not perceived with the physical senses. The physical sciences are occultic because, in like manner, we cannot physically observe evolution, gravity, molecules, etc., with our natural senses...they are hidden from us; we can observe their effects with our senses, but not the processes themselves.
Freemasonry does not endorse or believe in "occultism" in the vulgar (and erroneous) definition of the term, such as spirits, witchcraft, and other hocus pocus superstitions. On the contrary, Freemasonry, being a product of the 18th century Enlightenment, is rationalistic and systematic, embracing the scientific method of learning.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wiley

We post it so everyone can see. We are about getting truths out in the open, not behind some walls, U2Us.

So if you have some godd true info, please share. And when YOU say every male is a freemason in your family, I hope you dont mean brick layers.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I just found out this weekend my grandpa and uncle's grandpa were freemasons.

My grandma and him got divorced because

she was a devout catholic and they make a mockery out of jesus' death in one of their rituals. They believe
lucifer is the real jesus, and jesus is the bad guy, this is from what I read.

My grandpa is dead now, and my grandma always believed that he was evil.
Although he left her, she went to his funeral and placed these soul saving thing around his neck. Cute eh.

My grandma even believes masons are behind alot of things that go on, they believe that everybody should strive to be more like them. She's been keeping logs of stuff for 10+ years.

She also believes that they masons/illuminati placed homosexual men in the catholic church because the catholic church is their biggest fear. They know that it's easy to oust other religions, but catholicism has been around for a long time and it's the foundation of many societal beliefs et al.

So they placed homo priests in the churches so they would come out and people would start walking away from the church so they don't take it seriously anymore.

masons are trying to incorporate many beliefs upon us, slowly but consistently. Like the chinese rain drop on your head.

Oh and she also says that the nwo biggest battle is going to be with the yellows. I don't know if she means chinese or japanese, but she said it's the asians , whoever the yellows are.

weird , the only two pres that weren't masons were
lincoln and kennedy.

She also says the world elite have already starting a one world government, economy, they met in san fransisco in 1995. They had another one in Tennesse back in 02, they had another in Alberta a couple years ago. g8 nations or something.

I'm just trying to remember and i'm not to good a processing information or regurgitating, because I only remember bits and pieces of the puzzle.
I'll get back to you guys on this.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
she was a devout catholic and they make a mockery out of jesus' death in one of their rituals. They believe
lucifer is the real jesus, and jesus is the bad guy, this is from what I read.

This is one of the zaniest things I've ever seen. Freemasonry, as a fraternity, has no theological teachings concerning Christian beliefs. Freemasonry is not a Christian organization but it is not anti-Christian either. It is a fraternity, and its members have a variety of religious beliefs.
Even though most Masons are Christians, there are also Hindus, Jews, Taoists, etc., who belong to the fraternity. It would be ridiculous for a fraternal society to give teachings on Jesus and "Lucifer", since many Masons of non-Christian faiths don't even believe in them.

She also believes that they masons/illuminati placed homosexual men in the catholic church because the catholic church is their biggest fear.

Freemasonry has never feared the Roman Catholic Church, or any other power-hungry, tyrannical organization. Instead, Freemasonry has simply and openly proclaimed what is right, and the Church naturally lost the power and terror that it once wielded over Europe.
Even though the great power and influence of the Catholic Church is a thing of the past, we can still its negative influences through its massive cover-up of the crimes of its pedophile clergy, which is an epidemic. Even though there are individual Roman Catholics who are good and pious people, it is this writer's opinion that they are nevertheless naive and deceived: a study of the Church from its historical beginning to the present shows that corruption is its natural bedfellow.

weird , the only two pres that weren't masons were
lincoln and kennedy.

Not only weird, but untrue. There have been 16 United States Presidents who have been Masons; that's not even half. The last president who was a Mason was Brother Gerald R. Ford, a member of Malta Lodge No. 405 in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Fiat Lvx.

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Virtually_Armed
Masons are among us almost everyday. From Doctors to Politic leaders and such... We never recognize them.

- Good find
! But who needs this... I hope none of the ATS members or guests want to join Freemasonry.

Actually there are TWO temples on the 7 mile drive from my house, to my parents house. I am aware they are all arround, the fact that no one else has ever heard of them is the thing that bothers me.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wiley

Who said I was getting worked up? Just posting some information that I found about one of there rituals. Why is it when ever a topic about the masons starts, even before they are accused of anything, they come out swinging? If you have some info, why don't you just post it in the thread?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire

The French philosopher, mathematician, and social critic Francois Marie Arouet Voltaire was also a Mason, and a member of the Lodge of Nine Muses in Paris. Brother Benjamin Franklin, Past Grand Master of Masons in Pennsylvania, was present at his initiation.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." - Voltaire

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." - Voltaire

The French philosopher, mathematician, and social critic Francois Marie Arouet Voltaire was also a Mason, and a member of the Lodge of Nine Muses in Paris. Brother Benjamin Franklin, Past Grand Master of Masons in Pennsylvania, was present at his initiation.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." - Voltaire

Fiat Lvx.

Being a Mason, part of the "establishment" he would know --->"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong."

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This link was posted before, in a separate thread, but it bears great relevance here, for those of you who hadn't caught it before. It has all that stuff and more:

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

Wgatenson- check that out...

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Do a little more research and you will find that masons don't accept
atheists or felons.....hmm I wonder why they want people of good morals,
ethics, and believe in a power greater than themselves?

Any male can become a mason that is 21 years old and asks to become
a mason of his own cognisance.

Mormons are the real cult that brainwashes you. They make you pay to be in their "church" if you don't pay you will not get to the 3rd tier of heaven and you could be kicked out.

The Mormons have secretive Temple rituals where they bow down to 12 golden ox.

I would be more worried about a Mormon than a mason. After all, masons don't go door to door brainwashing people on bikes like mormons do.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Being a Mason, part of the "establishment" he would know

lol...I don't think Voltaire could ever be considered part of the "establishment." Actually, I'm quite cetain he'd roll over in his grave if he thought someone was equating him with the status quo.

This link was posted before, in a separate thread, but it bears great relevance here, for those of you who hadn't caught it before. It has all that stuff and more: www.freemasonrywatch.org...

One of my favorite websites is Crank Dot Net, dedicated to exposing Internet cranks, loonies, and general fruitcakes. "Freemasonry Watch has made the crank list, which you can view here:

www.crank.net...

BTW, the material on Freemasonry Watch has been thoroughly debunked by Brother Ed King on his website:

www.masonicinfo.com...

Ed's website is also listed on the crank page as being "anti-crank".

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Virtually_Armed

- Good find

This is what i have been trying to say in the past but others wont listen .

Its the same case for satanists they are amongst us everyday for example your everyday businessman is a satanist ever see Devils Advocate? think about it

Nice one Virtually_Arm

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cardsharp
Do a little more research and you will find that masons don't accept
atheists or felons....
Mormons are the real cult that brainwashes you. They make you pay to be in their "church" if you don't pay you will not get to the 3rd tier of heaven and you could be kicked out.

The Mormons have secretive Temple rituals where they bow down to 12 golden ox.

I would be more worried about a Mormon than a mason.

Well, I think I'll avoid Scientologists, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons [edited]. Too many unexplained things in all of thee groups for me.
How do we know that what the Masons tell us here is what they want us to know, or
what we need to know(the truth)???

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Well, I think I'll avoid Scientologists, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons AND Masons. Too many unexplained things in all of thee groups for me.

There are unexplained things in practically every group, but I don't think cutting ourselves off from the rest of the world is the answer.
There is nothing more divisive in the history of man than politics and religion....and, ironically, these are the subjects that people are the most emotional about. Concerning religion, I don't think one even exists that couldn't be labeled as "weird" by another religious group. Our species has the odd tendency to point fingers at others, while ignoring our own faults and inconsistencies, and this strange habit is behind practically all conflict.

How do we know that what the Masons tell us here is what they want us to know, or
what we need to know(the truth)???

For centuries, Masonic scholars have researched the topic, and published thousands of volumes which reveal their findings. They aren't hard to find.
Unfortunately, opportunists have found a way to make a quick buck off the gullible by publishing nonsense, but anyone seriously interested in the subject can do the proper research and easily discover the facts for themselves.
Here, serious research must be distinguished from fluff, such as reading a couple of conspiracy websites, then considering oneself an "expert." There are tons of academic sources that give factual information, both from Masonic and non-Masonic sources.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Like Wiley, many males in my family are "Free and Accepted Masons," which is a long tradition. Actually, it could very well be about ten generations now. Nothing spooky at all about my forebears, mostly farmers who gradually moved west. They were all hard-working men with very traditional values and interests.

I've come close to joining and been encouraged to do so by many in my family. Only my brother, who did take some degrees, discouraged me. He won't really talk much about it, only generally. Sometimes I feel I'm dropping out of a tradition and of course something mysterious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join