It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...&hl=en

At around 3 minutes into this video is the footage that got me to start believing. It was takin in flight with the Columbia Space Shuttle's ultraviolet camera that had its 12 mile long tether broken. I believe the UFOs thought it was a weapon of some sort.
This may tie in with ascension in some way.

[edit on 06/17/08 by narin]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I agree with lucid eyes, we are given THIS planet for a reason. its our duty as 3rd dimensional beings to always respect that she is a higher being and we have been put here to coexist with her and she must be balanced before ascension could be achieved properly.

I do believe that aliens will make their presence known without a doubt globally within the next few years, but I do not believe the human race on a whole will be ready for ascension until the drastic changes in an around 2012 take place, and the world begins to move towards spirituality because of a global awakening. After that you can talk about ascension.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by narin

I dont think personally that the world will ever be ready for ascension because the world is beyond saving.

I do Bellevue, however that with the right spiritual guidance you can have a much better life instead of relying on the contradictions of religion.

If I was to look at the world 5 years from now I see catastrophe, not success.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by narin

I dont think personally that the world will ever be ready for ascension because the world is beyond saving.

Hello Drakiir. This seems a very negative statement you have given here, how can you think the world is beyond saving? I do not agree with you at all. Many many people on this thread and others have awoken to something that is showing them there is more to this existance we call life. The awakened ones feel an immense love, so pure and unconditional that they know has been given to them to increase the frequency of the Earth. This love is from us but its destined to bring change. I believe love is an energy force that the Universe uses to bring about change when worlds like ours are reaching a galactic change. We are about to enter a period of massive change, I know some on here mock me and thats fine , but I will never ever stop my belief in this love that I radiate out. Ive spoken to many who feel this change in themselves too and the doubters are now out numbered in my opinion.

So no Drakiir I do not agree with you in this statement. The Earth can be saved and it will be saved.

Who are the guild of whitefire if you dont mind me asking?

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by narin
www.youtube.com...&hl=en

At around 3 minutes into this video is the footage that got me to start believing. It was takin in flight with the Columbia Space Shuttle's ultraviolet camera that had its 12 mile long tether broken. I believe the UFOs thought it was a weapon of some sort.
This may tie in with ascension in some way.

Thank you narin for posting this video, its excellent in many ways.
Are UFO's and ascension linked? Yes I believe they are. I came to ATS looking for answers to an alien encounter Id had 6 years ago, I needed to know what it was and why it had visited me. This journey for answers lead me very quickly to my awakening and now aliens are secondary in my search. Yes we are all linked, we are in this together I have no doubt. Some are trying to help us I think but maybe there are a couple of alien races that really dont have our best interests at heart.

How can UFO's NOT be linked to ascension. They of course have to be.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
what i have to say is that it is happening now ascension is a state of mind a world connection per say but it happens one person at a time i was given a gift which i can give to people which i have my self but i cannot talk about what it is do to unwritten rules which only i myself can break because im special some might say superhuman. i do not care if people think this is newage because the truth about newage is newage isnt new

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I encountered 2 alien observers today in the sky, who buggered off after I had mentally acknowledged them over the link they established. What they tell you, is for your ears only and should only be a revelation unto you. There is something about trance music that captures the frequency that they communicate on. The plants too, I smoked some herb and it was the best trip I have ever had. I only recently just started expanding my conscience too, and feel that it has just been made fluid enough to stretch and breathe new life into any creation. I feel, awake.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
They were like bright stars in the sunset sky. It wasnt dark enough for stars to come out, and once I questioned their observance of me, on this mental link, they disappeared and left me and my uncle dumbfounded, but still maintained the mental link. Leaving the forest, it felt like a magnetic energy was forcing us to stay there, it was intense. All I did was take my laptop out and stimulate the life a little with my music. It was the most peculiar event I have ever witnessed.

If you seek the truth and believe it is important, the truth will gladly make itself known unto you.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by royalkingmeaux
what i have to say is that it is happening now ascension is a state of mind a world connection per say but it happens one person at a time i was given a gift which i can give to people which i have my self but i cannot talk about what it is do to unwritten rules which only i myself can break because im special some might say superhuman. i do not care if people think this is newage because the truth about newage is newage isnt new

We are all special, all have a gift, we are connecting to it at different times thats all. No one person is superhuman because we are all extraordinary in our own ways. There are rules in ascension , yes and when they are broke you know you have broken them its just obviouse beyond words when I have done this. I know in my heart I have strayed of the path to awakening and do everything to correct it.

Have you been given the gift to give ascension to others? I find this hard to believe as ascension is already within us all, others can help and guide us but they can not "give" us the gift of ascension. Unless your gift is of another force? You do not specify.

You are right this is not hippy super new age stuff to me either, Im very far removed from a hippy!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i kinf of wrote this in another thread but my gift is not a gift of ascension but a gift of awakening. they will start at the begining of awakening not really understanding what it is but since its a very strong connection at some times they seem to be able to hear my thoughts and sometimes advances them quickly bringing them deeper. and i think your right about it being someother force more special than the average special force but i cant say for sure because i dont understand it myself

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by royalkingmeaux
i kinf of wrote this in another thread but my gift is not a gift of ascension but a gift of awakening. they will start at the begining of awakening not really understanding what it is but since its a very strong connection at some times they seem to be able to hear my thoughts and sometimes advances them quickly bringing them deeper. and i think your right about it being someother force more special than the average special force but i cant say for sure because i dont understand it myself

The gift of awakening is achieved by listening to the stillness, within it is a message, the message comes to us as a vibrational force , this energy force is pure unconditional love. When you hear it it will awaken you. It is a force like no other, and if you choose to accept it it will get stronger. And it is a choice, you can reject it if you wish , it is your free will to do so.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by narin

I do Bellevue, however that with the right spiritual guidance you can have a much better life instead of relying on the contradictions of religion.

If I was to look at the world 5 years from now I see catastrophe, not success.

For a bloke who claims to achieve ultimate spiritual power in universal love your a bit negative aint you? Whos your spiritual guide above? World beyond saving?
Negative .

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Im finding it harder and harder to be around negative people and negative comments. I have to walk away from them as Im finding I just cant alter their negative outlook. You say to them oh its not all that bad and they just continue on as if they arnt listening.

Its not that I cant cope with negativity, I just really dont want it, I dont need it and choose not to be around it. I do believe we can have a life without any negativity, it should not be here, we dont need it, it gives us nothing yet takes so much. Some may say its a human emotion but is it really? No its just a negative force with a way of bringing positive vibrations and energies down.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
"Im finding it harder and harder to be around negative people and negative comments. I have to walk away from them as Im finding I just cant alter their negative outlook. You say to them oh its not all that bad and they just continue on as if they arnt listening."

i understand exactly where your coming from. I too am not only growing stronger in my ability to sense different vibrational forces but I can actually feel dishonesty and negative vibes from people and I find myself avoiding them. At home, my room is a really positive sanctuary and at work I am breaking contact with negative people. I have also found that teaching others to awaken has made their vibes increase and some people are amazing at spiritual attraction because they always emit a positive vibe.

The world seems so much newer and stranger now.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by narin

I'll echo that as well. I find myself associating much less with people lately because some are so negative. I like to help them, but I feel too much exposure is bringing me down. While it may sound like removing myself from their presence is somehow abandoning them... it isn't. I feel I can do more good for them while my mind is at peace.

When I'm around really negative people, when they're talking it sounds like dogs barking. Well, not exactly sounds like, but feels like. Hard to explain.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

People are polarizing to their vibration. The negative vibratory people find us just as alarming to be around. They find our frequency affects them just as theirs affects us. This world was never meant to have negative forces in it, all was meant to become highly positive but over the years outside influences have allowed this to happen. There is nothing wrong with other frequencies, no one is wrong in this , free will allows people to choose at which level they want to be at. What I believe will happen is once everyone has chose we will be seperated and able to live apart, as these frequencies become stronger in us all ( which I have felt greatly increase over the last few months) it will become apparent who is who and come ascension we will seperate. How and to where I do not know but it will happen Im sure of it. No one is to die or float away which ever frequency they chose we will just change, grow and evolve.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I will ascend into heaven like Lucifers fall

I will destroy each Nasa emplyee as Gods angel slew thousands of Assyrians with bare hands before the Most High and reveal all truth.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by moonmonster]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonmonster
I will ascend into heaven like Lucifers fall

I will destroy each Nasa emplyee as Gods angel slew thousands of Assyrians with bare hands before the Most High and reveal all truth.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by moonmonster]

Could you tell us why you feel like this about every NASA employee? Is this a personal thing or just in the general context of them hiding the truth from you?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Does his name, being "moonmonster" answer your question green?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join