It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This is a very emotive subject.
It will always create two camps and polarize belief.
The timescale for everybody is obviously not the same when and if you
start the asension process.
A person will DEFINITELY know if their body and spirituality are going
through a change.
It becomes obvious that some souls are probably not ready for change.
Their is a belief that your higher self has before the incarnation periods
commenced, planned for this time.
As a lot of what is to come is still unknown try and keep the faith.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
anopther question while I'm on it. How important is diet? I'm a product of this fast food world we've created,I hardly eat any fruit or veg. Will this muffle any meditation i do?

also,why does this thread say that is has over 30 pages,when it's on page 26?

[edit on 11/6/2008 by Acidtastic]

another edit....

I am willing to change my diet,but I couldn't become a vegitarian quite yet. I'm a carnivorous beast,most veg physicly makes me heave. (I realise this is something I have to work on,as it's borne from learnt behaviour,which can be changed,but that is something to work on,it will take time)

Are all of you,who say that you're well into the process at least,of ascension,vegitarian?

another edit,another question.....exersize,I don't do much of that either. Physically,how important is it be to be in shape in this body of mine? I mean,I smoke,I drink too much and the only exersize I get is walking my dogs/to the pub/dancing all night off my tits on dance enhancers. This CAN'T be good. Though the feelings I get from dancing all night are amazingly envigourating. I think I could be on the verge of giving up smoking,it's hard to tell,cos I'm still at it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The ones of power and greed are many.
The ones of pure light are few.

The many try to stop the message of the few.
They try to stop the light.
Ones of the light remain strong.

Remain strong your time will come.
Do not doubt who and what you are.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Ultimately what you do is up to you, but if you're looking for the healthiest life style according to your body... then yes. Give up smoking. Turn to fruits and vegetables, wheats, nuts, breads, and milk is fine too. An organic diet is most healthy. The overwhelming amount of grease and fats in most fast food help hasten the clogging of arteries, especially when having no physical excercise seamed with smoking. Smoking will clog the arteries and of course tar up the lungs, causing physical action to be less efficient and more difficult to carry out.

Taking care of your body, such as running, aerobics, etc. (you know how to take care of a body I'd assume), is also healthy.

If you don't mind I'd also suggest picking up a musical instrument of some sort or becoming involved in a form of unrestricted self expression such as artistry, yoga, writing, etc. The more the better.

Again, this is only if you are wishing to expand and exalt your physical well being. Your body is a chemical reaction, learn what foods are best for it.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

I do play an instrument! (yay,I'm half way there
) well,I call it an instrument,cos it makes music,but it's just a load of computer programs running through machines and boxes

can't eat nuts,as i have an alergy,I;m not good enough to make myself think I'm not allergic,just yet

so basicly,yes,the healthier I can get,the more Iwill benifit all round. Inside and out.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Children children,wind yer necks in

I have a Chakras related question from a newbie point of view. Refereing to the colours. Now,most sites I've seen say that the root is red,going up to orange,then yellow to green to blue to violet and finaly the crown is purple. or something like that. Now,I don't really get it like that,they're more of a mash of colours. Then I read that the colours that most western people use aren't the true colours,but a later addition.

So,what are the true colours?
I've found this site,which kind of descibes alot more what it was like for me,last night,trying this for the first time.
www.wisdomsdoor.com...

I tries to let the colours come naturally,without an idea of what they would already look like. And this is much closer to what I experienced. Is it different for everyone?

Also,how easy is it to open the 8th 9th 10th 11th and 12th chakras? I'm sure I won't be ready to do this for a while yet,as i'm just starting out,but I'd like some more info on it all the same. Knowlage is power,after all.

[/tries to get thread back ontrack]
just bumping this question,as it was on the tail end of the last page and was probably never going to be looked at again.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

yeah, your "calculations" have been "impressive" thus far let me tell you. So you haven't re-read the thread for your answers yet have you smart-guy? Didn't think so. And you're preaching about ascension and chakras now too? Damn, uber-hypocrite aren't you? But go ahead and falsely project your nasty traits at me because you can't TRUTHFULLY look yourself in the mirror.

You want my reply? Re-read your own words and all my replies in this thread again hypocrite. Have fun insulting people and feeling superior, I'll be in the science & ascension thread...waiting, still.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
yeah, your "calculations" have been "impressive" thus far let me tell you
So you haven't re-read the thread for your answers yet have you smart-guy? Didn't think so.

Like I said, the character attacks and instigation is all up to you now. It seems that's all you have left to add.

And you're preaching about ascension and chakras now too?

Nope, not the chakras. You should read my posts and then actually formulate replies of that are at least in line with what I've been saying. Inculcating insults and empty assumptions, and downright lies won't change the content of my posts.

Damn, uber-hypocrite aren't you? But go ahead and falsely project your nasty traits at me because you can't TRUTHFULLY look yourself in the mirror.

Where am I being hypocrtical. Again, sicne you're making the claims, provide evidence. If you're in reference to the "chakras" again, as I said, I've mentioned nothing in the way of advice about them to anyone. As for ascension, well I never denied anything about it. In fact I admitted that I have and still am.

Here's a definition of the word.

hyp·o·crite
–noun 1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

If you can provide evidence of how I fit that definition, then I'll agree. So far all the virtues that I have claimed to have I have revealed to be true and I have stuck to them throughout the thread. As for my "private" life, well what you see is what you get. This is it. So no contradiction there.

You want my reply? Re-read your own words and all my replies in this thread again hypocrite.

No. I don't want your reply. You've shown that you're just here to throw around empty assumptions backed up by nothing more than your opinion.

Have fun insulting people and feeling superior, I'll be in the science & ascension thread...waiting, still.

I can't help but feel superior when no one is making me feel inferior. I've stopped any form of discourse that even resembled insults for a number of posts now. It's been all you. I won't be in the science and ascension thread. Like I said, you've proven to me so far that you can not carry mature and intellectual conversation.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I am getting tired of all this ascension.

there would be NO ascension in 2012.

tell me ascension lovers what after ascension? then you guys wait for 5d then 6 d then 7d.

these channelled info are made to weaken ones will.
xeeatwelve.com...

some points

1)The materials channelled from evil aliens are the most dangerous of all the channelled materials for many reasons. Firstly, the evil aliens are at war with humans, regardless of the nonsense that has been presented about their compassion and love for humanity. Further, the evil aliens can disguise themselves as angels, ascended masters or even gods. They or their messages might appear harmless or even helpful and spiritual, but that is not the case. They can make their followers feel that they are on the right spiritual path, and make things around them appear to be good, spiritual and uplifting. However, the followers are unaware that they are weakening themselves through the process of connecting to certain channelled material.

2)Prolonged exposure and involvement with the benign-appearing channelled material can weaken their Will, which the victims are not even aware of on the physical level. On the contrary, they may even feel spiritually connected and fulfilled, and be deceiving themselves into thinking they are progressing spiritually. Since many are taught about spiritual progression and advancement, they accept the doctrine of evolution of the soul. They can be quick to attack anyone who questions this spiritual evolutionary theory. In fact, evolutionary theories of all types are generally protected by Darkness and people are programmed to accept them.
xeeatwelve.com...

The Earth is the plum of the Virtual Reality because it houses the Atu-waa, the time-restarting device. Whilst I have written that the True-Light being trapped in the Atu-waa has been released by the Light and that the Atu-waa is now inoperable, the very few Anunnaki who know this to be the case continue to deceive all the other Anunnaki and every other alien race that knows about the Atu-waa into thinking it is still functional. The war over the Atu-waa, a one-of-a kind device, will soon be obvious.
xeeatwelve.com...

I advise you to all read it and most imp of all everything in this world(univere is based on motion) and it is evil
The planets move in circular or elliptical motions. On a smaller scale, atomic particles move in similar patterns. These motions are devised to hold together the illusions of the Virtual Reality, many of which appear quite concrete and physical.

Wheel or circular motion is basically motion without purpose, with an object going over and over the same territory without making progress. While wheels can be used to produce physical results, albeit very wastefully, wheels also mask the spiritual abyss into which they are plunging humans and other beings.

As I have said before, there is no motion in the True Divine Realm. Motion is an invention of Darkness to help achieve Its purpose of enslavement of True-Light beings as well as False-Light beings. Motion wastes a huge amount of energy, but motion helps to maintain the illusion of the Virtual Reality.

Since motion is extremely wasteful of energy, Darkness must constantly feed Its world with energy to keep the illusion afloat. Up until now, Darkness has stolen this energy from True-Light beings. However, the Rescue Mission is so far along, and so many True-Light beings have been retrieved from the Virtual Reality, that energy is getting very scarce. Darkness is getting more and more desperate and has been forced to use Its reserves of stolen energy to keep Its putrid illusion going longer in the hopes of finding a solution before
the illusion collapses.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
To those who are ascending evolving beware.
testing seems to be happening all the time .
temptation lust greed EGO to name but a few.
Also a possibly more sinister test a pulsing wave frequency normally at night. this is aimed at your head brow chakra area.
This I think is supposed to stimulate your lower reptilian brain which is
involved with survival hate jealousy etc . And FEAR.
All these tests are here to slow or even stop the ascension process.
Who is behind it I am not sure NWO another alien race who knows.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

So any proof of any of this? Do you know any of the frequencies and how they interact with the brain? What exactly a brow chakra is and where the reptilian part of your brain is?

You sure you're not just paranoid and thinking that everyone's out to get you and you're looking for other people like that too so that you can form a group and defend against the invisible enemy?

Temptation, lust, greed and ego are very good constituents when used responsibly and understood properly.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

There are those who will question all of the time and laugh and scoff and undermine anothers beliefs.
Strangle the belief with negative repetitive sarcastic words.
Finally that person will retire from that belief.
Unfortunately not this time something BIG is coming and all negative strategies will not work.
This is my final say on the matter and I walk away.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I mean no disrespect towards you. I've read what you've posted so far. Its interesting, but also you provoke other members participating in this thread to feel insulted. You should use your LOGIC trying not to provoke others and still give your information.
No I do not have ascendees, or co-whatever you said. I barely met them in the thread, man. I'm sorry if you feel being ganged up by multiple people, but thats how I feel when you guys attack each other in what is suppose to be an enlightening thread with intellectual discussions.

Again you tend to show negativity. I'm not sure if you wanted to offend females, but even I got offended. I'm a guy.

"Also, you being female helps understand why you'd trust your intuition (emotions) over your own logic anyday. Thanks for sharing. Females rarely use logic, I'd love to meet one that did. And yes, everything can be explained."

So all women are too emotional to use their logic? Thats a bit sexist, stereotyping all women that they rarely use logic because of their emotions.
If your not going to say anything positive don't say anything at all.

...about the person insulting you via U2U, forget about him/her... that's very hypocritical of them, I bet it was one of the people who said they are ready to ascend as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Why are natural human emotions considered to be against a noble and pure human? Why do those feelings, temptation and lust specifically, need to be eradicated when they are part of the human experience?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

I don't feel ganged up on. No matter how many people you put against me in number it still doesn't change the logic of my presentation and until someone can disprove it, it will stand and still does.

When I meet a woman that is highly logical then I'll believe. It's not about insults it's about evidence. I have yet to meet one. Simple as that. Does that make me a sexist? No, I'm just presenting my life experience and relating it to another poster whose sex is female and creating a similarity which is obviously there; sex or not, the poster was being illogical.

I don't have to do anything for anyone. That's the truth. You, as with most of the other posters that have come here and supported "ascension" are highly emotional and sensitive and take offense to just about anything and everything factual that disuades your personal opinion.

I've done nothing but tell the truth this whole time. I do think that there is a woman out there that is logical, I have just not met her, but I've met dozens of logical men...

[edit on 12-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Just because you repetitively use incantatory stanzas of non rhythmic jibberish and illogical suppositions doesn't mean that anything you espouse will result in any more truth than it had before: 0%.

Use some facts to prove what you're saying or it's absolutely useless and I'd diagnose it as nothing more than an imaginative projection of your own mind based on an aparatus of ignorance, paranoia and an anxiety about your overwhelming ideological solitude and self superstition.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

www.sunfell.com...

May I bring your logical attention to symptom number 3 on this list. Extreme emotional response. So you see Im not off the rails in my response to you in the slightest, Im just going through the natural process of awakening.

You made me question the very thing I am and my very belief. Thank you for this, you have made me stronger and more connected than you'll ever know.

I sense an energy from you that is not really how you want to be, believe me energy can be felt by others even when many miles are involved.

I really have decided I dont care for logic in the slightest, the Universe is not logical, we are not logical beings, if we were we would become robots. I for one never wish to become a logical being. I love my awakening its the best thing that has ever happened to me, its hard but I would not change it for the world.

The chakra energies are the energies that keep out universe alive, it is a shame you dont feel them. I will not get into any more arguments with you on this thread, if I need to I will for the first time in my ATS time use the ignore button on you. You are of a negative force that I dont wish to let into me again, its as if you suck positivity out of people, I wish to keep my positive energy for me its not there to be taken. I freely give it to others all the time but they use it in a loving and positive way.

I have awakened and NOTHING you will ever say is going to change that in me.
Please do not disrupt this thread again I wish to learn from it, as do many others on ATS. If you feel so strongly against ascension you must start your own anti ascension thread to get your views across.

Love, light and positivity go out to you.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i am ready! (smile) a society based on love and fairness is almost too beatiful to contemplate, add in advanced and peaceful star beings and it starts to sound like nirvana to me! (smile) with the only admission price being selfless love and a willingness to follow God's will in your life it's hard to understand why so many will not make this ascension process...

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join