It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by narin
Does his name, being "moonmonster" answer your question green?

Erm no not really...unless hes claiming to be a real life moon monster whos been badly treated by NASA..??? He does seem very angry with them doesn t he.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

I completely agree with you!!!!! PLease watch this video, it's an example of
how we are being ascended...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I see it this way, ascension is inevitable. To where you go is another story. We where all energy forms before we where born. Unless you believe your existence came about the moment you where born. I believe we came from a higher, “or lower, who’s to tell” dimension before incarnating as a human. And where going back, upon physical death. In a way we are already ascended. Maybe ascension also implies ascending from higher plan of existence to other higher plans. It seems Earth life is at the bottom of the ascension latter. I leaned from a couple of sources that being human is an advanced program for incoming spirits. Many spirits, ( or LIFE Layered Intelligent Forming Energies) choose not the earth experience, and find easier evolutionary paths. Although I would like to believe that I ‘m on the advanced path I might have to wait until I ascend from my physical body like Denial Jackson from Stargate SG-1.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
But what if you are so tied down to the material realities of the 3rd dimension that you are unable to accept ascension. Will it be forced upon you? Is that necessarily a bad thing?

It would be nice to hear your theories on this. It is too big a topic to understand until it starts happening. I sort of understand it, but not really.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hello I'm back
nice to see more people are opening their eyes. LOL what happened to eternal, did he give up on this thread?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by All-Natural
Hello I'm back
nice to see more people are opening their eyes. LOL what happened to eternal, did he give up on this thread?

"He" I was told he was a "she", which made it a lot worse for me to take.
Anyway thats in the past, it made me a lot stronger within the light, I now no longer try to tell people about ascension, if they've heard the call of awakening then there is no need to try and convert people, people who have not heard the frequency whont want to listen so I will not try. All I can do is talk to those who are on this journey so we can all help each other work out whats going on.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by narin

Those strongly attached to the physical plane/experience, become earth bound spirits, ghost so to speak. Some incarnate again and again into a physical body, until there conciseness matures enough to move on. I’m not sure weather ascension is forced on us, we do have free will. Although I do believe we get a little push from time to time from spirit guides, angles, and higher self’s call them what you like. Have you tried astral projection or had any out of body experience. I’m not particular good at it, but I had a few. It was those experiences that really made me realize that we are much more then our physical bodies.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by earthbear13

I too have struggeled with astral projection and found I became scared of it so now it no longer happens. Im trying to start again with the help of an ATS member but its not easy is it. I wish I hadnt rejected it as I would be probably much better at it by now
I do think it can give us a lot of answers but understanding the process and technique is very difficult.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelofelohim
reply to post by All-Natural

I completely agree with you!!!!! PLease watch this video, it's an example of
how we are being ascended...

www.youtube.com...

Im sorry I do not like this video one bit, the music is disturbing and I really cant see what storms have to do with ascension. We must fight satan with a cleansing storm is that what it is saying??
No I found the whole thing loud and disturbing, ascension is about listening to the frequency being emited of light and love, this video to me contained no light or love. The only decent scene was at the end when the storm had passed over.
It is correct science does not create storms, nature does, but whether nature is doing this to cleanse us of satan is another thing entirely.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It is much more than astral projection. Use the tools given to you. From my personal experience, the plants are an amazing tool for opening your consciousness. en.wikipedia.org...
This book deals with radionics, bioeletrcis, pyschophysics, magnetism and the notion that plants may be sentient beings capable of communication on a deeper level. I have witnessed this phenomenon firsthand.

If you can break the frequency threshold and get on their level, you will attain a deeper sense of understanding with the oneness of the universe. A great song for this is called "Be As One" by Ferry Corsten. I've also mentioned before that progressive trance is the way to go in terms of attaining ascension. Not only do these songs have a dramatic influence on your brainwaves but they are also about higher causal inner meanings in life.

BTW, if you are meditating outside with the trance and gaining a deeper understanding of the plants, very weary of the skies because I've noticed more than once that observers tend to linger (orbs in the clear blue sky) in order to view what is taking place. I believe it is the magnetism, or vibration that, not only you, but the plants are creating too. This tends to attract beings that want to share their knowledge.

Best of luck. You may also want to look into this link www.amazon.com... for another book that will interest the disbelievers among you. It is a very very new science to the Western world but we are gaining ground in discoveries fast.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by narin

HI Narin

In my back yard there’s a brook. Along the brook , are a lot of ferns growing. Quiet a lot here in the northeast of America. I’m currently working on a garden and transplanting the ferns. Being by the brook and working with the rocks and plants, made me think of your thread, and appreciate the experience that much more. Most of my inspiration comes from nature. I believe the majority has lost touch with what nature has to offer. Computers, playstaion, cellphones, etc… Get out and take a hike, Reconnect!!!

Can you give some advice as to how to attune/relate with the vibs of nature.?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
earthbear13, the plants hold the key, but it is much easier to connect away from the noise and distractions of civilization. once you can attain a link with the plants, other beings will be attracted. I've said this before and I will say it again, there is no evil above the evil that humanity creates. you must trust everything. anything you attract, be it a higher entity, will have only achieved their status of higher entity by pushing all negativity away from their conscience. the basic purpose of meditation, even with your eyes open, is to drift away from your conciousness.

If you are having trouble, the foolproof way i know of to attract lightbeings (which is a step before ascension) and I know this because me and my uncle did it, is to get high off marijuana and listen to some progressive trance tracks. go to www.di.fm..., listen to the radio for a bit, and whatever songs you like, download them onto your laptop or burn them onto a cd or something. its best if you have a laptop, because i have found it easier to share your music with the plants to gain a common frequency to communicate on.

So once you have your weed (which I consider an offering by the plants), get a pipe, for about $6 in a gas station, get a pipe filter, (hopefully you are not american as these things will be harder to get if you are) and get your laptop outside with the trance music. Get high, don't put on your heaphones because they will overwhelm you. turn the volume up and wait about 15 minutes max, stare at some plants and enjoy.

For a better effect, go to an area where there are many plants of different sizes, they act as a community with different voices. Pay attention to whichever one you feel necessary, they will all speak either way. Once they are in your head however, it will take a few days to get them out, you will walk by trees and they will have a mutual understanding of what transpired the day you communicated with them. I have yet to do it again, but I'm waiting for my uncle to be comfortable enough to, because he could not understand it.

It is not a product of the marijuana, I have dismissed this notion because both my uncle and I could delve deep into each other's thoughts.

Lastly, LOOK TO THE SKIES EVERY NOW AND THEN. You will most likely attract lightbeings who may or may not contact you. They left, because I was unsure who they were when I did it and asked them to leave. I watched as they disappeared out of the clear blue sky.

Also you may conduct a fair amount of energy in the process, maybe even causing rain. I have also thought that maybe just before a storm, because there is already energy in the air, it may be easier to interact, but I don't really know.

The mind is a powerful tool, this is how I have figured that out.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by narin

Now I have a problem with meditation/ascension with the aid of "plants " as you say. How do you really know what you are seeing is real, how can you be sure its not created by these weeds? Ive never taken them so I would not know what effect they have, but at least without them I know what Im experiencing is for real.

Just a question really
Im sure they can open doorways so to speak but without control how can you be sure your seeing light beings for real? Your description sounds wonderful but is it real?

MG

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Green, how do you do it? I've only shown my path, I've always been curious as to the others. This path is foolproof though. My uncle is even more pure of heart than I am, it is the one reason I have not attempted this feat again without him. Yet he is too afraid of it because even now the plants still talk to him, and he claims that god was in his head for a few days.

I don't know what to make of it, God spoke through him to me, thats why I say to bring a partner when you attempt this. But again, people may have done this before, I just don't think to this level.

Also, I have done it without him, in a forest this time, not on grasslands like last time, and looking into the trees, they showed me stars, everywhere, almost like the universe unfolded in front of me. No communication with 5th dimension entities though. :/

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It is my experience, I tried it again in a forest, and saw the universe in between the canopy as if the trees unfolded it in front of me. No communication this time though. My uncle is of a purer heart than I so I rely on him for the real contact.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You can actually contact other beings if you meditate like narin said. I've seen 4 crafts and experienced vibrations and ringing noises due to meditation.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by All-Natural
You can actually contact other beings if you meditate like narin said. I've seen 4 crafts and experienced vibrations and ringing noises due to meditation.

Yes but are you talking about meditation and being close to the plants like an outside meditation in a forest ( which I can see being very beneficial) or are you talking about meditation whilst smoking plants

I meditate all the time but I do not use any other tool except my mind. This is how I achieve stillness and contact with other realms and entities, by using my mind alone. The mind is so powerful we just need to learn how to unlock this power.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
only way to know is to try it. Don't just smoke some random plant cuz u might die lol, and then I wouldn't know what your effect was.

Try marijuana with dried raspberry leaves. Thats what I use. Do not mix tobacco, you won't be able to inhale fully. Get a pipe as it's very effective.

Don't bash me cuz marijuana is under prohibition right now. I understand the risks associated with this plant, but research sadhu's in india.

Research all of your favorite gods, deities and prophets, you will see that they all have been in cities such as Varanasi and indulged in these plants/other things. I don't support other things. Stick to what is proven safe and not addictive.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by narin

Well thanks but I dont think I'll bother, I like to play things safe most of the time . Im sure its great but Id much prefer to have a quite still mind thats 100% telling me the truth. Yes I know its been used through out history but I just cant be bothered. Ive managed several OBE without it so this proves to me its not needed to achieve these states, I think what is needed is complete focus and belief. Focus on achieving an OBE and total belief that you can do it and thats its safe to do so.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
thats fair...my first OBE was accidental anywy :/

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join