It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange patient in the ER

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Sad to say, we cannot rule out a third party. Tracing someone down 100% is more in the realm of TV and alphabet agencies.

This falls under more of the "undertmined value" catagory. maybe it really was BMD. Or maybe we have people in that area with a vested interest in making the waters murkey. (After all, if the story is true, then the "handlers/trainers" were in that area at least at the time of the incident.)

There seem to be a lot of dead ends, and yet too much odd information. When there are too many clues, an investigator always has to wonder if some of them are planted.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Sad to say, we cannot rule out a third party. Tracing someone down 100% is more in the realm of TV and alphabet agencies.

This falls under more of the "undertmined value" catagory. maybe it really was BMD. Or maybe we have people in that area with a vested interest in making the waters murkey. (After all, if the story is true, then the "handlers/trainers" were in that area at least at the time of the incident.)

There seem to be a lot of dead ends, and yet too much odd information. When there are too many clues, an investigator always has to wonder if some of them are planted.

The guy who claims to be a Doc doesnt even know how to properly write HIPAA. Which may not seem like a big deal but it is a running joke in the medical field. People who try to SOUND smart but have no idea spell it HIPPA and people who actually know what it is and what it means.... hell if they even know what the abbreviation STANDS for will KNOW it is HIPAA. Docs deal with HIPAA all day long and for a Doc to make a mistake like that not once but TWICE screams that the guy doesnt know whats up. Plain and simple the guy is a hoaxer and he concocted a story using "medical language" (which he used poorly) that most people on ATS wouldnt know.

I audit charts, look for medical mistakes and teach students what not to do in the medical field ALL DAY. Thats my job. I can tell you this guy either is lying or he is not a competent doctor at all. Of all the discrepancies one screams most. It wont mean much to you or others, people will not understand that dont work in the medical field but psych evals are not generally performed in the ER. The ER is for emergency treatment, after the patient is stabilized they will generally ship them out or to another area such as the med surg floor. They need the space in the ER for emergencies. I have a hard time believing that this guy decided to just have him sit in the ER while they waited on a psych consult not to mention the ER is a high stress environment and not suitable for a good consult. Just my 2 cents and I could be wrong but I can tell you from reading the post in my professional opinion he is not the worlds best doc... maybe he is one and maybe he speaks the truth but he doesnt pay much attention at those seminars docs attend all the time.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thank you very true

this guy was no doctor.

i wish so much he would come clean and tell us the truth.

did this happen to someone else a real er doctor
perhaps

Chris

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The bit of research I have done here (Noy too much due to lack of time) that I have done can only be taken on face value. As with most things on the net nowadays we can only take things on face value and either believe or not.

For a full investigation ( which can be done) it would require a lot more time and some calling around to the proper and legal sources and maybe some actual field investigation.

The point someone brought up about the username could be a double, this I cannot deny, any other time I would not included that in the reaserch the only reason I did is because the name that went with it could be traced to boulder where one of the mods did the original I.P traces to, so I thought that it may be revelant.

As I stated already, at this stage all infomation can only be taken on face value and is up to the individual to make their mind up to what they believe. And as we see all the time here on ATS I cannot see the point in people screaming hoax! how can you be so silly to believe this! As these sort of comments are downputting and will not sway people who firmly believe what they have read and in my eyes is a waste of thread pages. If people believe that new threads are created to hoax I think that people should stop screaming hoax and try and actually put proof in their posts backing up their claim its a hoax because without proof its just another opinion that is on equal par with the people who do believe.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

i could ask our ER guys, i am a radiologist at a busy ER 'up north'

but what would this prove? pretty much nothing.

IT falls back on the cornerstone of our skepticism: if you

don't give at least 1 minor prediction that comes true,

you have nothing.

BoulderMD mentioned 2 predictions (1 specific, 1 vague)

SO, wait until this Thurs/Fri (attack on Iran? that ATS thread is HOT!)

or watch what - if anything - happens to Somalia's president and

his airplane.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

The somalia president's airplane attack already happened. That was one of the two things he was waiting for to happen before he posted his story on this site.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Firstly, this is a very interesting story.

I am not sure what to believe, as there are so many arguments back and forth. Taking the OP separately, maybe I am a bit naïve, but reading it, I tended towards believing it to be somewhat truth as described by BMD.

There are plenty of points both for and against hoax, but nothing concrete from either camp. Plenty of speculation and opinions, but I have not been convinced either way.

Now, my question is, if this is a hoax, then WHY ? The hoax is not good enough to cause as much stir as the Titor phenomenon. Why go to the trouble of posting a bit of a made up story on a conspiracy forum. What makes BMD think that his wee bit of “lies” will grab any attention at all?

In all honesty, I do not see any motivation for going to the trouble of joining, then posting a fabricated story to a bunch of anonymous people on a conspiracy forum.

Personally, I am reserving judgement, and perhaps we will never have a conclusion to this story. I only hope that we get some more details.

As to the chain of events described, I see it as a possible black op or similar event taking place, and an accident of sorts happening. For example, imagine a pursuit of a terrorist or such, by government agents assisted by a remote viewer/psychic of some kind.
Now, something goes wrong and there is an accident/injuries. The agents will alert the nearest hospital to incoming injured, and this story will never make the media/police records, as officially it did not happen.
Cleanup ensues, and the general public is none the wiser to the events……imaginations are a wonderful thing!!!

Today is the 10th…..is that when some discovery is made? Anyone hear anything yet?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticniall
In all honesty, I do not see any motivation for going to the trouble of joining, then posting a fabricated story to a bunch of anonymous people on a conspiracy forum.

Yes, a person would think that is true. All I can say is just look at all the threads here that fit into that category. It happens quite often for whatever reason.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by celticniall

I agree with roadgravel in his post right after your own. There are many times that people make up stories, perhaps just to while away some time, or fill another need. It is a part of life on a site like this.

But the amount of backlash to this story seems out of proportion to the amount of material provided by BMD. And the level people were willing to go to in "showing" this a hoax was also out of proportion. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." (Hamlet Act 3, scene 2) comes to mind here.

And now we have a clue to these writings being posted to another board, complete with the time gaps to perhaps make it look like "on the spot" writing. Is this the work of the "real" BMD or is it someone else muddying the water even more?

Unless more information is forthcoming, more predictions, I'm over the original story. I am, however, still curious about what engine is drivimg the opposition.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I saw an earlier post with an interesting note…..maybe the OP is not the first hand account. Is it possible the witness has told a close friend their story, and has asked the friend to do some digging on the forums?

Is it possible this will distance the witness from anyone who wants to find him/her? I mean, we could research till doomsday, and be way off the trail.

Is this why there are a few holes in OP’s story? We all know that passing information along to someone else, there will be minor details lost/forgotten, or exaggerated when the second person tells the story to others. Is this why the OP does not sound like a MD to some people?

As to the photo of the MD items, could this have been taken and passed to the friend before the friend started to post, as a kind of proof of occupation? This would explain the date anomaly on the image.

In terms of “believability” of the actual events; stranger things have happened, and even stranger things have happened that we are not even aware of. We do know that remote viewing is/was employed by government agencies, so in my opinion, the actual contents of the account are plausible enough to take a second look.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
its been debunked, if it was genuine he would have returned...why did i debunk it and the others? because it seemed fake and vague. i didnt close the thread, i would love have seen boulders responses to my aquisations!

Problem is, every one here is so keen on talking to or reading a post from a messenger or some one who hasor knows some one who can read the future, that posters here are now finding all sorts of way to justify his existence and making up crazy stories about how BoulderMD might have got the information with out no proof. AT least when we debunk, we front with evidence. Any thing Boulder said, already happened he just told us the next day. So much for predictions, after you see them on 6 o'clock news

[edit on 10-6-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 2poochmama

" he kept referring to the patient in the male gender."

Before the politically correct liars, started applying their brainwashing

techniques to the english language,

and to the dumbing down of america, couched as politically correct, it was

understood by most educated people,

that "he" could mean either sex.

I still don't know if the story is true or not, I haven't been back to the thread in a while for updates, if there are any.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

The story certainly has holes in it, areas open to serious doubt. Yet the term "debunked" implies that it has been proven to be a fabrication, and I hardly find that to be the case yet. It may indeed be found as such, but opinions do not a debunking make. (Just so, opinions do not the truth reveal.)

We're not yet, and may never be, at a point where this can be "labeled" one way or the other.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

well from evidence provided he had a lot of loopholes. If we could have the chance for him to return and asnwer the questions raised things could change

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Agreed. It would be nice to have some more "first hand" input here. But unlike known hoaxers from ATS history, this guy seems to have let it go. Another anomoly in itself.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

" i would love have seen boulders responses to my aquisations! "

What is THAT word? I even looked it up...

Sorry, no dictionaries indexed in the selected category contain the word aquisations.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticniall
I saw an earlier post with an interesting note…..maybe the OP is not the first hand account. Is it possible the witness has told a close friend their story, and has asked the friend to do some digging on the forums?

Is it possible this will distance the witness from anyone who wants to find him/her? I mean, we could research till doomsday, and be way off the trail.

That would seem like a realistic approach for certain disclosures. For this one, I don't know which way to lean.

Since no accidents seem to be found in the area, I have a bit if a doubt. I don't see a reason to add the accident specifics unless it is to add to the support of the story. Of course it could be covered up but I tend to believe that is harder to do then a person might think.

I might start leaning toward true if the newspaper poster would back up his story with some proof. Just seems like there is much talk with nothing to back it up. I suppose facts stated without backing or plain old 'just a hoax' could both be an effort to silent this whole thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I was the one who offered that the OP was recounting the story for someone else and possibly a real ER Physician.

I dont know why people think that everyone was so hard to debunk the guy.

I for one never said anything about car crashes or predictions, i simply knew this guy was not a physician.

he spoke with way to much authority and was way to incredibly wrong in every way in medical terms and all that. i went on and on in earlier posts.

I was hoping for the guy to come clean and say he heard the story from a friend and that he was re-telling it and then researching.

I didnt understand did all the predictions happen already or are some still to come?

Chris

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Stop posting about it. Stop giving it the attention it does not deserve.
I feel it's been debunked beyond a reasonable doubt. Of course there will be a a chance that it's all true. A very slim chance.

Someone said that it wasn't as big as john titor's thread. It didn't get to that point because someone posted the guy's real name and address and proved he wasn't an ER doctor. Anyway it seems MD was building up to it.
Why hoax with this not so strong story? Well he never finished the story and maybe he just isn't as good at hoaxing like Titor was.
ATS reaction should not discourage anyone! No one should be discouraged to post their story at all.

And that's the problem imo. You're not warding off the hoaxers and anyone telling the truth shouldn't at all be scared to post here. So there really is no reason to come on so strong against boulder MD.
Next time don't beg them to tell the predictions and don't reply with a HOAXER! post.
Just wait for em to go away or man up with the proof. Don't give it attention like We are now.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

You're facts are incorrect. The person who posted the 'supposed' real life information (and got banned for violating our terms of service) DID connect it directly to a doctor in Boulder.

Also, honest people will NOT come forward ... ATS is one of THE most hostile places I've seen on the Internet.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join