It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

....and The Ladies Man of BTS is? (Contest)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
Well, I'll throw my hat in the ring as it were...

I'm new, so be nice

now THIS ladies and gentlemen is a TRUE ladies man. he's had so many dates with fistine that he broke his bird finger. that means he must REALLY give fistine the business.

i'm jealous. i'm envious.

i feel i need to make a statment. what i said to jokei was a J-O-K-E. for some reason or another i tend to get taken serious around here. as i said while my entry was indeed a intended to be funny, i also did take it serious in a way. (i know i know, the fact that i took it marginally serious is funny to yall, and if that's the case i'm glad i could make yall laugh
)

however..the hater jokes and what i said to jokei wast serious.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Yeah, I dunno; when we have these contests for the ladies, it's hot and everything, but when its for the guys, it just feels, awkward..... yeesh

It's like.... I don't know what it's like. Like a bunch of big silly roosters strutting around trying to outpeck each other, while the ladies stand back and laugh at the whole scene, like jensouth said....

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
WOW!
Ok Lord Infamous..you got AccessDenied's vote.
And for the record..that's a tough thing to earn these days.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

good point. well, regardless if it was for the ladies to laugh at..at least somebody went a long with it.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

jokei is pretty cute, isn't he?

I like the neck art!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

jokei is pretty cute, isn't he?

um..perhaps you should ask a woman that.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
good point. well, regardless if it was for the ladies to laugh at..at least somebody went a long with it.

Oh I have no problem going along with the ladies.... I'm just not posting any pics

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

okey doke. whatever floats your boat..

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You're a smart man LI, Don't even start up with him lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

hmm.i take it you know this by expierience. enlighten me as to why i shouldn't start up with him..not that i wan't to..i just wanna hear the story or reason. that's all

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Just forget about it, unless you like talking to walls.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
It's like.... I don't know what it's like. Like a bunch of big silly roosters strutting around trying to outpeck each other, while the ladies stand back and laugh at the whole scene, like jensouth said....

Laughing is good, it releases endorphins, Endorphins are Good!

Besides we are laughing with you not at you!!!

I give Kudo's to all the guys who "put themselves out there" and participated.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
hmmm..

i'd also like to make this statement. the reason why i took it half way serious and proved my offline status was because..hmm well..if you go to chat a lot you'll witness several internet pimps and flirts in action. while i've flirted over the internet before myself and am happy to take on this whole "bts pimp title"..the guys who do it in chat give off the impression that they just can't get any real play offline. not saying that that's how it is..i'm just saying that's the impression i get. that's why i felt the need to post yearbook story.

one more thing..i've also heard rumors of internet pimps around here actually attempting to really meet the females of bts. while i'll flirt with em..i'll be damned if i ever become desperate enough to try and actually meet them when there more often than not..NOWHERE near me.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

one more thing..i've also heard rumors of internet pimps around here actually attempting to really meet the females of bts. while i'll flirt with em..i'll be damned if i ever become desperate enough to try and actually meet them when there more often than not..NOWHERE near me.

LMFAO that some funny shyte.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So, to win this deal, one has to be a flirt and female butt kisser or something? Any men selling themselves or campaigning for this should be disqualified right there!

The winner should be one that exudes cool, calm and confident behavior. One that doesn't chase it. It should go to one that gets the attention without even trying. One who hasn't been campaigning since this started.

I believe the winner should be: whaaa

The man is just cool and flirts with the ladies all the time and says things they want to hear but is genuine. And he hasn't even said BOO since this contest started. This is the type of guy that should be the "Ladies Man of BTS."

No contest......whaaa should be the winner!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Are you still on about your "gay guys hit on me" opener?

Get over it and move on, dude! :bash:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Amen bro!!!

That's the worst thing about internet flirting, the long-distance thing.... bleh

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
The winner should be one that exudes cool, calm and confident behavior. One that doesn't chase it. It should go to one that gets the attention without even trying. One who hasn't been campaigning since this started.

I believe the winner should be: whaaa

The man is just cool and flirts with the ladies all the time and says things they want to hear but is genuine. And he hasn't even said BOO since this contest started. This is the type of guy that should be the "Ladies Man of BTS."

I don't know; whatukno sure has been wowing the ladies lately with all his romance-novel-esque erotic poetry and stuff.... I nominate WUK!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

How could one not remember your intelligence! Yes, it is a quality to be possessed by The Ladies Man
No hate here, just pure BTS Ladies Man Love.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Are you still on about your "gay guys hit on me" opener?

Get over it and move on, dude! :bash:

No I'm on about thread derailing douchebags.

Not naming any names though.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join