It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting character in my ER has me spooked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
MD,do you work at 'Boulder Community Hospital'?

Also are you strictly an 'ER' physician or do you have your own practice?

link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

If I knew, by some paranormal means, that meteor was going to strike the Pacific Ocean at 4:21PM tomorrow, how would a paradox form, since I would have zero chance of averting the event, provided anybody believed me anyway?

Not every "prediction" would lead to a paradox, IMO.

link   
That is a amazing story Doc. Thanks for sharing it with us.

link   
I personally think that the biggest problem with the story is the fact that the two guys came to pick him up wearing suits. Honestly if I were a secret agent, the last thing I would do would be to dress completely different from everyone else. This would just bring more attention to yourself. Instead I would probably show up in blue jeans and a hoodie. You aren't so secret if you are the only one standing out from the crowd.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
quoted from the op
"They train me. I know things, but they train me. I know what you think when I'm hot and I know things that will happen. Barrack will win, but she will not concede."

hasnt clinton just anounced she will be happy to run with abama?
meaning that ^^^ prediction isnt all that acurate?

not saying the ops telling stories etc...but, if he posted 1 prediction that came 100% true, in detail, not some vague, 'Bush is gonna bomb iran in 3 months', then id be convinced.
and to be perfectly honest, if he does know end of the world, serious bad stuff, id lik to know, so i can make peach with god (just in case there is one
)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JesterMan

Most gov agents I know dont even own a suit

They pretty much wear the standard of jeans, light button up over a nice tshirt.....honest to God. Most look like old college students.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

It's possible, but MD comes to ATS because he wants to know whether there is someone else has the same experience.

Has anyone had anything like this happen to them? If so, is it verifiable?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Yea,your paradoxes can be explained with the 'Parallel Universe'theory.

Time travel and thus 'seeing the future'is possible.........you will only see the future that will come to pass if you stay on your current path,there is no 'set' future,it changes if you if you change what you are doing now in the present.

Example;Lets say you smoke cigarettes and in 20 years you are destined to get lung cancer,you continue to smoke and you do get lung cancer.But if you stop smoking(change your current path in the time line)that is no longer your future.There are many variables that make up a particular future,it's all about 'cause and effect',causality,etc.It's kinda' hard to explain,but you get the point(I hope).Of course I may be wrong,but there is no proof either way besides the fact that mathematically it is possible.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by babylonstew

Well it wouldn't count as a concede if Hillary decides to run as an independent. Even though she didn't win the democratic nomination, she could always run as an independent. Think Joe Lieberman, and he got re-elected as an independent with the help of his core democratic voters.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The two 20 somethings that went in to a NY hospital ER suffering from high temps. That went spontaneous combustion with no follow up news? They didn't recall a green book though as I recall.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

Hey,love the "Voyager"omage,but if Hillary ran as an Independent she would ruin any chance of the Democrats and Obama winning,not like she would run as a Independent though.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Guesses anyone?

There's the nexusmagazine member's thread with the mid June 10.0 to 10.5 in China (made before the May quake happened and the member claims the 8.0 in May is NOT "the" predicted one ... he/she expects another one in mid June.

There's the "Lucifer Effect" which all traces back to one person who may or may not be reliable and some have debunked the concept. Cassini's death on Saturn I think it was ... to turn Saturn into a star.

There's the whole slew of the 2012'ers for 21 December 2012 which include the polar shift and galaxy pass where our solar system tries to cross the street of the milky way so to speak, plus ... (this is you all's ballpark not mine.)

There's CERN and the LHC (set for August I think)

There's the absolute zero ... the nanobots ... the genetically engineered seed mess ... and Atlanta Georgia hospitals ordering body bags and birdflu epidemic stuff.

If the doctor's prediction matches any of these known predictions, then, it's not new actually. We can list "known" predictions here, so, the Doctor can make up his OWN mind when and IF he will tell the predictions.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Why has this evolved into a Clinton Obama post? I thought the initial post was of some guy coming into ER flaming out and talking about a green book.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks, you're the first person to pick up on it.

Hillary is a seriously ambitious politician. I think this is going to her head, and she may try and make a run in the general election. Call me suspicious, but her and Bill seem desperate to get back in the White House.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
With respect to the OP's situation, I have my suspicions about his anonymity if he leaks his conversation with his patient. Does speaking about it cause trouble for the doc?.
Can another doctor in Boulder or anywhere else for that matter not figure out who he is and report him based on the clues he has divulged so far?
I am all for answers but not at the expense of a guys career.
Just being devils advocate here.

Peace

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
[Snip]

Please remember, at the top of every page in General Conspiracy Discussion:

This forum is dedicated to general conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and government scandals that may not fit into other topical forums on ATS. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

If you have nothing constructive to add, please feel free to move on.

Thank you,

Jak

[edit on 4/6/08 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Because the OP said Obama wins the nomination but Clinton doesn't concede. Some say she has since he's got the required delegates, but she hasn't said anything official yet. And it isn't a concession if she decides to run as an independent. Sure she may concede as a Democrat, but she may not concede trying to run for president as an independent.

It really depends on what the OP meant...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
LF. Confidentiality of information with new Hippa laws is tantamount. I'd be willing to guess our Boulder MD is not.
Totally cool Proton. But this post started out as a totally different animal.

[edit on 6/4/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Is it possible that certain (no names here) people who have an 'agenda' could have put a bug on the doctor, traced his day (the bad lunch etc.) ... purchasing the green book et al ... then 'played out a scenario' at the hospital with a hired actor?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join