It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting character in my ER has me spooked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Oh man! Why did you let that person go, knowing 'it' now holds information about you after you touched 'it'? You could have squirreled him away (for safety) from his 'trainer' and get more information out of him later on prior to release.

Anyway, if you do intend to post anything related to predictions and prophecies, you may need to go through a moderator per this link.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BoulderMD

Well, I guess it's good news that you said your debating on whether or not to say anything if/when his next 3 predictions come true...because...I guess that means we'll all still be here?? The Earth hasn't been destroyed??

Definitely want to hear more, though....when you're ready, of course. You'll find on this site that most are warm and welcoming...most of us won't judge you or come back with, "That didn't happen, so what do you have to say for yourself?!?"

Hope you change your mind.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
OK listen up

We have had a MILLION threads just like yours

Unless you post the predictions, I'm afraid you have wasted your time and our time.

What is this thread going to accomplish for you? Someone to talk to?
If you shared the prediction we could understand what your worries are.
If your shared your prediction, and it happens, that would be all the proof we need.
If you share it, you will appear less selfish, because if something big is going to happen, then we all need to know about it, even if we can't stop it.

Are you being selfish?

Was this thread a waste of time?

I think that's up to you.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Because of HIPPA regulations I cannot reveal any information that may relate to his/her identity.

Don't you mean Hipaa regulations?

Good story!

[edit on 6/4/2008 by eye open doors]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm intrigued. But I'm also a little confused. Was he trying to explain some possible cause of bleeding from his nose or ears?

Perhaps he was just conveying this as information to alleviate you from feeling obligated to more than he felt necessary?

I'm at a loss as to a reason he would open up to you the way he did.

Physics is large field. CERN/HAARP come to mind, but I'm not sure the general public is that familiar with those projects.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The first thing you need to do is get access to the hospital's security system and export any surveillance video that may be available for that evening that shows this patient and especially the people that picked him up.

Better hurry, someone may have beaten you to it.

Don't forget the outside video as well.
It would be intersting to see what vehicle they drove off in.

You may be followed for the next few days, weeks, months.
Keep your cell phone cam handy and ready and please report any suspicious activity you encounter.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I also nearly always type/write the Joint Commission abbreviation as JCHAO rather than JCAHO. Apologies. Be glad you don't have to read my charts. My SOAP notes always need an editor.

Originally posted by eye open doors

Because of HIPPA regulations I cannot reveal any information that may relate to his/her identity.

Don't you mean Hipaa regulations?

Good story!

[edit on 6/4/2008 by eye open doors]

[edit on 4-6-2008 by BoulderMD]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
OP ok… when you said that this person was leaving because his "trainer" is here, did you happen to see how many of these men in suits where waiting for him? (And if you saw this or inquired about it)
What kind of a car did they drive? What color was it?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

In my place of business we are always misspelling HIPAA as HIPPA.
I had to take apart the new employee handbooks because of it.
HIPAA has been referred to as the "most misspelled acronym in the medical field"

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I can only imagine the type of information a person like yourself has read on a forum like this. I can't say that I empathize because I'm not generally one given to belief in anything other than science and the empirical. If I find that I feel comfortable posting more I will.

I will say this, I'll post something next week. It won't be a prediction or commentary after the fact however.

And to the person who mentioned working with TBI patients, I've also seen the "hot" issue come up once before. This was particularly puzzling given the negative CT.

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
OK listen up

We have had a MILLION threads just like yours

Unless you post the predictions, I'm afraid you have wasted your time and our time.

What is this thread going to accomplish for you? Someone to talk to?
If you shared the prediction we could understand what your worries are.
If your shared your prediction, and it happens, that would be all the proof we need.
If you share it, you will appear less selfish, because if something big is going to happen, then we all need to know about it, even if we can't stop it.

Are you being selfish?

Was this thread a waste of time?

I think that's up to you.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

How totally weird to have all this put forth onto you. It must be a heavy burden to carry and sleep at night.

I understand you withholding of his predictions. We see a lot of predictions come through ATS. But for them to be disturbing I can only conclude our future does not look good, which is what most of the threads here for see anyways.

Your encounter reminds me of the manchurian candidate. People trained to be triggered. We hear of people under mind control since birth and trained to perform tasks/killing. There was also some gov't controlled remote viewings as well. I don't know details but this forum is full of them.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

(It's better to quote like this(quote first),atleast on this site)

I also nearly always type/write the Joint Commission abbreviation as JCHAO rather than JCAHO. Apologies. Be glad you don't have to read my charts. My SOAP notes always need an editor.

Passive-aggressive way of stating your medical intelligence?

Anyways....

The SOAP note (an acronym for subjective, objective, assessment, and plan) is a method of documentation employed by doctors and other health care providers to write out notes in a patient's chart, along with other common formats, such as the admission note. Documenting patient encounters in the medical record is an integral part of practice workflow starting with patient appointment scheduling, to writing out notes, to medical billing. Prehospital care providers such as EMTs may use the same format to communicate patient information to Emergency department clinicians.

SOAP

The Joint Commission is a private sector United States-based non-profit organization. It is the best known of a number of active healthcare accreditation groups in the USA (see later).

The declared mission of this private organization is "To continuously improve the safety and quality of care provided to the public through the provision of health care accreditation and related services that support performance improvement in health care organizations.".

JCAHO

[edit on 6/4/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterychicken

Naturally

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well, if he could see future things, then he obviously saw you post on this site. Question is, will you post what he said before it happens? He may be relying on you to get the information out ahead of time, someone may need it. Remember, a means to an end. Maybe you're looking for a particular poster in this forum to post.

If you won't post it publicly, please send it to say one of the head honchos that run this site. Then if one of the predictions comes true, someone else can verify that it was known before hand.

I have bizarre and usually useless deja vu type experiences. I see them in dreams. I know them when I see them because they are clear and colorful like when I'm awake but they last like under a minute. My real dreams look like 1940's war footage with washed out color and everything has an overcast sky color tone to it. I currently have two on tap I'm waiting on to see if they come true. One is huge and I want to see if it coincides with what you have to say. Keyword: Parachutes...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Holy crap!!! The weather man said it was going to rain today and it did. Totally freaked out, maybe he was "trained" also.

Seriously man, you cannot come to this site and tell us that the things he said to you came true and not give his other predictions. That is total BS! How can it be properly de-bunked if you dont give all the info that you have?

Do us here at ATS a favor and let us know what he told you. It has got to be something pretty important otherwise you wouldn't be so scared as to post it. Not another Dark Knight is it???

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Also why not post the 'personal'thing he knew,it's not like any of us know who you are!Thats what is great about the internet(anonymity).

Same goes for the predictions.

Next week?Why not now??!!

link   

I'm curious as to why you will NOT post these alleged predictions here. You are anonymous. The alleged patient is anonymous. This is all anonymous. So why would it matter if you post them.

Either they come true or they don't. No skin off YOUR back. And there is an entire forum dedicated to this stuff, so it obviously is not an "out of the ordinary" thing for people to post this stuff.

I have a hard time believing stories like this because 1. there are so many hoaxers out there who try and use ATS as their platform and 2. your unwillingness to just make a thread and spill the beans.

I remain cautiously skeptical. I will say this....this story would sure make a good plot for a book

Welome to ATS and I look forward to these predictions you will share

[edit on 4-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

link   

Just so you know, I wasn't trying to be offensive with my post. I understand that you may feel uncomfortable with posting your info, and it IS your choice.

I was just saying you know, we have seen this a lot

I sure hope you will post something, but of course that is up to you.

It's just until you post proof (which would be great for all of us! ) we can't really set you apart from all the other hoaxers etc.

But I do tend to believe you.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Indeed an interesting account, I must say. I won't go into details, but you seem to have the speech patterns and idiom of an ER Dr., right down to the possesiveness of "my ER" in your header.

You got my attention. I hope you will further share information with us. While this site may seem a bit rough sometimes, it's still a good place to learn and discuss with some of the sharpest minds on the planet.

You will need a certain level of posts to U2U (PM) other members, though you can communicate with staff at any time.

If there is anything further that you would like to share in confidence, or if you want to discuss anything at all, feel free to contact me.

And by all means, take the time to look around here, as there are a lot of interesting topics floating on these boards, along with some that are less so; just as everywhere in the world.

Here are some links to explain how things work on ATS. I try to make sure that every new member has a chance to see these:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, welcome to ATS, and thank you for sharing. I look forward to further details. And if I can help in any way, please do let me know.

NGC2736
ATS Moderator

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'm going to need a pre-occurence prediction, however small, for this story to be anything more than a story to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join